Trade12.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade12 is a forex broker. Trade 12 offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Trade12.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, futures, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade12.com
2018-08-02:  Global Fin Services Limited (GFS, Trade12.com) was wound up in the public interest at the High Court on 16 July 2018 and the Official Receiver is now the liquidator of the company.  This was done because of misconduct by the company.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Despite this, the Trade12.com website continues to operate.
SCAM CONFIRMATION

July 2018:  There is now a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Based on this and the regulatory warnings against the company, the FPA now considers Trade12.com and all related companies to be a scam.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with Trade12.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
November 2017:  There is a second FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade 12 until these issues are resolved.
June 2017:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Global Fin Services Limited operating as Trade 12.  CLICK HERE to verify.
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Trade 12 unless this issue can be resolved.

March 2016:  Consob has issued a warning against Trade12.  CLICK HERE to verify.

October 2016:  The FPA would appreciate it if Trade12 employees would stop spamming the forums. CLICK HERE to see examples.
April 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Minimum to Open Live: Unknown
Established: 2014
Address: Ajeltake Island-Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@trade12.com, 18886834913
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Trade12.com on our forum

Scam!

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 15, 2017,

TRADE 12 SCAM ARTISTS - I CANNOT WITHDRAW MY MONEY FOR OVER 1 MONTH

TRADE 12 are absolute con artists. When you need to speak to a broker and need to get permission from him to withdraw your money, if should be evidence to STAY WELL AWAY FROM THEM. The scheme of the company is to get as much of your hard earned cash to play with and trade with as possible and stall for as long as possible when you want to get your money out. Everything will go great until you try to get your money out and then you will find yourself in a web of lies and excuses as to why you cannot withdraw your money.

It is a complete scam please stay well away from Trade 12 and learn from our mistakes.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Sep 18, 2017:
Hi Crypto11285!

This is Lily of Trade12. We were able to receive your reviews about the company and I would like to ask for your MT4 ID so we can start the investigation on your concern the immediate time possible.

We need the MT4 ID for us to check your account history, trades, as well as review the calls between you and your broker. Moreover, your concern will be forwarded to the concerned departments so we can give the proper resolution on your case.

Rest assured that we will help you on this all throughout.

Awaiting your response.

Lily, Trade12
Lu,
Republic of Ireland , Ireland,
Aug 31, 2017,

No no no!

Just got a call from canidian number +1 647 198 6663, insisting that I had registered with them or that a friend had. Refused to actually tell me where they had got my number and half of my name, and didn't like when I said no one had registered it and they had bought my information. As the rep was speaking, I was googling and said I had no interest in working with a scam company, as is cited in many places online. Then began speaking over me to sign me up to prove it's not a scam, saying "no no no no no" when I said I didn't want to work with scammers, telling me I was acting like a ten year old because I wouldn't believe him and was choosing to believe all the poor people who have reportedly lost money with them and that I was the one missing out, not them! Seriously Trade12, if you're in the business of scamming people at least retain some semblance of professionalism. Or better still get a proper job

Sembawang , Singapore,
Aug 30, 2017,

Looking for my money.

Hi
My name is PALASH CHANDRA NATH. I have account in trade12. I don't know actually what to say. About 6 months ago I have requested to withdraw 100 US but they didn't send to my account for about one month's. After I chat with them and send them mail for several times abut my problem. They said they already informed to financial dept . But u didn't get any response. Then I decided to withdraw all of money from account and request for withdraw. I didn't get my still now. I chat with them more than 20 times and I send them email for about 15 tomes. They just give answer we already informed to financial dept. At last I call to their office number and they also reply same. I don't know what's the problem. I am still waiting for my money. Besides I send them my bank details more than 5 time. I didn't get any reply from them. Now my question is will they give my money or not. My account number is 1065437276.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Sep 8, 2017:
Hi Palash Nath!

This is Lily from Trade12. Thank you for providing us your MT4 ID in advance. We have checked with the Finance Department your $200 USD withdrawal and it has been approved. Kindly wait for it to reflect on the system within 24 hours. The withdrawal will be received within 3-5 business days.

Should there be anything else I can assist you with, please let us know.

Lily, Trade12
New Zealand,
Jul 27, 2017,

i have been trading with trade12 and was instantly very suspicious so i have compiled a large amount of evidence, such as recording all my phone calls and video recording all my on screen activity of the broker having access to my desktop through anydesk. After much work i managed to get a few IP address. Screenshots of everything. Communication has been very patchy with my broker, struggling to get in touch and not replying to emails. I have not agreed to any of the bonuses that they have offered me. i requested a withdrawal which my broker tells me has been accepted but it still says on my account status "initial" which means it has not been accepted. It says it take 1 business day to process a withdrawal request and they have already well exceeded this time! i have asked on many occasions including recently to be put in touch with the financial department but i get the same answer "i will get them to contact you" and they never do!

i will keep you all updated on how it goes from here.
so far 1 star

Albania,
Jul 25, 2017,

Working for Trade12

After reading some of the reviews here guys, I couldnt agree more to what you are saying, but unlike you guys, I work for this Scam Broker.

The offices and the call center that manages this broker are situated in Tirana, Albania and are called Digital Markets. Hundreds of young girls and boys work for this so called call centers and make hundreds of phone calls towards diferent leads with the hope of creating any new accounts and convincing people to ivest. Everyone working on this company knows that trade12 is not licenced and that every penny that commes in goes straight to the Israeli owners, but nobody really cares.

Leads are taken from investing.com and other ghost trading companies. Most victims are Italian people. I worked for that market for a few months and I cant believe how easy is to convince those people, I'd say fast money is something they cant resist.

The company is very well organised. We have people that invite clients to hear smth abt us, people that convince clients to deposit, people that reply to reviews and make positive reviews, people that act as very professional agents "that in fact are only big inexperienced liars"

The call center is managed by an Italian called Luca that motivates agents with vouchers, gifts, Iphones amd some times trips depending on the amount invested.

I have a Big advice for you guys, STAY THE FU(K AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Denmark,
Jul 24, 2017,

Trade12 scammed me. Started trading in march 17 with 250$. Short after they wanted me to deposit more. I agreed in 100$ but instead they took 2640$ from my visa. When I asked for a withdraw my manager wanted my login, so she could take over my account. The next morning they CHANGED MY OPENINGPRICE in my 3 open positions, so I lost everything in a few minutes. Thought it was a mistake but they did not answer my e-mails any longer. Suddently someone called me to get my cardinformations. Thought they would give me my money back but they did not. Lost about 3500$. When I traded my accountmannager was angry when I traded by myselv and got profit. The adviced she gave me failed.
TAKE CARE out thereTHEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY

Hello there Janne!
I am Lily from Trade12 and knowing your issue with Trade12, particularly with your account manager is something that caught my attention. I would like to help you with this, but before we can proceed, we have to verify some information and we need your account details and full name. Once the details are given, we assure that we will assist you all throughout the process
Talk to you soon. Thanks!
Loser,
Malaysia,
Jul 23, 2017,

TRADE12 scammed me skillfully even the banks could not take action against them.

I ws contacted by Trade12 on 22May2017 and the broker managed to gain my trust. So i started to deposit money and started trading based on advices from the broker. I did make some profits and the broker started to ask me to deposit more and more to trade US index, S&P 500, shares and European market. I told the broker that i was using borrowed money from credit card and that i need to withdraw by 20Jun2017 to repay the bill as i do not have much additional cash. She assured me that she would make sure i do not lose a single cent of my deposit as she would only give me confirmed profitable signals. So up to 15Jun2017, i have deposited around USD7000 plus. At that time, my account had a profits of around USD6000. I told her i would like to initiate the withdrawal request, but she managed to talk me into depositing another USD3000 plus to trade more in order to increase my profit before the withdrawal. She told me i could start requesting for withdrawal on 16Jun2017 and i would get my money by 20th or 21st June 2017.

The trade that day went wrong and she told me to lock it. Then she asked me to deposit more in order to break the locked trade safely and to avoid being charged double for exiting the locked trade. I didn't understand why would i be charged double for existing the locked trade as i am new in trading, i just followed what she said and deposited another USD3250 as i was panic and blank. She said the unlocking process would be done by her side and i should not touch my account at all while they help me to unlock.

One day later, she asked me to deposit another USD1750, saying the margin in my account was not enough to cover the unlocking process. At that time, i have deposited USD14k plus, my account has bonuses around USD7k plus, profits around USD7k plus, and the locked trade was at minus USD8k plus.

I couldn't deposit more as i have no more credit in my cards. I asked her to get Trade12 to fund my account first and to deduct the amount from my profit omce the position is unlocked. After all, she said the Trade12 team is 100% confident in unlocking the trade and my account would not lose a single cent, including the USD7k plus profit. But she said that was not possible. That was on 16Jun2017 (Friday). After that weekend, on Monday, i saw the locked trade was gone, with a profit of USD200 (two hundred) but a loss of USD30k plus. And my account was at minus USD11K plus. I demanded an proper explanation from the broker but all i got was that the market was too volatile and my account did not have enough fund to support while they were trying to unlock my trade.

The next day, the broker called me again telling me that she could help me to revive my account with all my previous deposit, profits and bonuses back to the level before the lock trade thing happened, as long as i deposit USD2800. Again i asked her to get Trade12 to fund it but she said it could not be sone in this way as my account was with the liquidator, and the liquidator wanted to see that i myself funded my account. I told her i have nothing left to deposit anymore. She kept asking me to deposit for the next few days. Then on 23Jun2017 (Friday) she email me a credit agreement asking me to sign it, telling me that Trade12 would lend me money to revive my account. The amount this time was USD3800. It didn't make sense as she told me before that Trade12 could not fund me and the amount was not the same.

I then contacted Trade12 via live chat, email and Trade12's facebook page, demanding for a proper explaination on the whole matter, especially on the double charge issue and how come the locked position would close by itself when it was "locked", but to no answer at all.

Few days ago i checked my account and saw that is has been zero by Trade12 and all my money were gone. I am left with nothing but a huge debt on my credit cards, waiting to be taken legal action by the banks at anytime.

So please everyone stay away from Trade12. They are very skillful in luring you to deposit more and then make you lose everything when you want to withdraw. However, if you account does not have much money, something like less than USD1k, they might process your withdrawal so that you would trust them and would deposit more the next time.

Hi there!
This is Lily from Trade12. Knowing your experience with your broker is something out of the ordinary. May I ask if this is already settled, and I hope it is. If it is not yet settled, kindly provide me with your full name and details of your account so I can work on your concern the soonest time possible. We assure that we will assist you all throughout the process.
Brisbane, Australia,
Jul 21, 2017,

Trade12 Scammers stay away from luc and company

Been scammed by trade12.com. Deposited US $56500 and its been over 3 months and haven't received anything back yet. Going to hire an lawyer to get something back.

Jul 20, 2017 - 1 Star Scam company. Not approving my withdrawl request. Never take their call guys. Stay away. At the start they will be very nice and professional but as soon as you will request you to withdraw more than deposits you will be done in no time.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Aug 3, 2017:
Hi Puregold 17. My name is Lily and I am a representative of Trade12. May I ask how your issue with the company is at the moment? If your concern has not been settled yet, kindly provide me with your account details and full name so I can assist you with your pending issue and further look into your concern about the company and your broker. We assure that we will assist you all throughout the process
Ferdinando,
Italy,
Jul 18, 2017,

TRADE12? NO,THANKS

Good morning,
As many of you, I've been scammed by Trade12. I've received a call after I registered to Investing.com( it's quite strange, I wasn't able to register an account on Investing.com if I didn't accept to be contacted by Trade12). So, they called me and asked me if I was a newbie or an expert. I told them that I was a newbie and that I was looking for information about the world of trading, and they answered me that they could help me learning something more about trading, I just had to make a deposit of 100$ on their platform to create an account and to receive the assistance of an account manager that should have helped me. They also told me that I was able to take my money back at any time("It's like having these 100$ in your bank,no-one will touch them" they told me) because I had these 5 free operations(without risking my money) guided by my account manager and then I could choose if remaining with them or taking back my money.
While I was on the phone with them I quickly looked for some information about trade12 on Investing.com(that signs them in the reliable brokers) and on Google, where, I don't really know how, I found a forum on which they told that Trade12 was a good broker. So, I decided to make the deposit of 100$ and to create an account with them. They told me that in the next days I would have received a call from my account manager and closed the call.
After I closed the call I looked for further information and, unfortunately, just then I read on many forums that they were scammers.
So, when I received the call from my account manager I told him that I didn't want to stay with them anymore because they weren't regulated(In Italy the CONSOB has also written a warning about them, in which is told that they can't operate in Italy) and he told me that I was wrong and that I had to call the support. I called the support, and they told me that I would have been called by my account manager(What?). Later, my account manager called me again and told me that he had talked with the financial department and that I only had to confirm my documents and to request a withdrawal. I sent my documents, they confirmed them and then I requested a withdrawal of 100$.
Well, I've been waiting for a month, and they still have my money. I've called the support many times and they always tell me that I have to wait an email from the Financial Department...
Beware, don't trust them.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Aug 7, 2017:
Hello Ferdinando!
I am Lily from Trade12. May I ask how the status of your concern with our company is? Kindly let me know your account ID and full name so we can check against our system. You can send me a personal message here in forexpeacearmy and rest assured that we will assist you all throughout the process.
Talk to you soon.
Hari,
Haran, Canada,
Jul 4, 2017,

Sham Sham, stay away

Got a call from this apparently UK Headquartered company, insisting I had registered with them to receive a second income. Sounded dodgy straightaway, It was a call center with lot of chat and music on the background. Two Filipino accented women talked to me,
The first was apparently the account manager, who was being prompted from the background and was repeating after the first person, I could hear both their voices. When asked, she said the call was being monitored for quality assurance purpose (Face Palm). Then the second was a senior account manager. Sent me an email with the website and how to download the trading software.

Wanted to search a bit about the company and lone behold, lead me here.

Number I got the call from: +44 20 3425 7777.

Hope this helps