Trade12.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade12 is a forex broker. Trade 12 offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Trade12.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, futures, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade12.com
2018-08-02:  Global Fin Services Limited (GFS, Trade12.com) was wound up in the public interest at the High Court on 16 July 2018 and the Official Receiver is now the liquidator of the company.  This was done because of misconduct by the company.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Despite this, the Trade12.com website continues to operate.
SCAM CONFIRMATION

July 2018:  There is now a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Based on this and the regulatory warnings against the company, the FPA now considers Trade12.com and all related companies to be a scam.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with Trade12.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
November 2017:  There is a second FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade 12 until these issues are resolved.
June 2017:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Global Fin Services Limited operating as Trade 12.  CLICK HERE to verify.
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Trade 12 unless this issue can be resolved.

March 2016:  Consob has issued a warning against Trade12.  CLICK HERE to verify.

October 2016:  The FPA would appreciate it if Trade12 employees would stop spamming the forums. CLICK HERE to see examples.
April 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Minimum to Open Live: Unknown
Established: 2014
Address: Ajeltake Island-Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@trade12.com, 18886834913
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Trade12.com on our forum

Scam!

Thailand,
Jun 26, 2017,

Broken Trades 12 is villainy.
Deposit into account.
Do not allow to withdraw.
Please notify fbi promptly.

Kuhle,
Pretoria , South Africa,

My money is gone

I joined this organisation and started trading 2 years ago , when I wanted to withdraw my profit (large sum ) , they told me it would take 3 days , I've contacted the company on so many occasions and my broker won't give me answers regarding this , sadly it has been 3 months and I still haven't received my profit
Sadly I am a student and put my faith, trust and lots of money in this company

Pakistan,

Withdraw problem. Scam broker

Dear traders stay from this scam broker. I could not withdrawal my money I make many request but never procssssd. They are looting clients money. I am glad I invested a small amount. They are not withdrawal even minor amount. It shows they are scammer

Jun 2, 2017 - 1 Star Unfortunately I deposit 300 USD in my account and I lost only. 0.55 cents I deposit 300 and receive 276 USD in my account. After that I tried to withdraw money and I made a withdrawal request of 299.45 but it was no process. Then I made two withdraw requests of 269 plus 39.45. That was not approved too. My balance is 299.45 and my equity is 276.15 and I have no open trade. I send many emails but in response they always apologize. In my opinion they are scammer, liar and have no business ethics. My money has gone please stay away from this bul*** broker.

Guest,
Jun 15, 2017,

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM !!!!!!

I received a call from a representative of this company. The call was from the UK. The representative had an African accent. When I asked the agent where did he find my phone number, he answered that I might have subscribed to a financial opportunity on a website or with my bank. When I asked which bank gave him my info, he was unable to answer clearly. He said that he has a list of the Canadian bank with whom they work. Instead of coming back on the phone with his list, he passed the phone to another representative (also with an African accent). The other representative told me that the company is working with National Bank of Canada, Desjardins and a third bank (I do not remember the name). At this moment I knew that this was a scam. I am aware that bank does not give your personal info to prevent fraud. Furthermore, the bank will always ask your permission to give your personal information to a third party or to transfer you to another company. I am confident that I NEVER subscribe to any financial opportunity on the internet. The representative asked me to create an account with them. I told them that I would prefer to wait, have a time of reflexion and discuss this opportunity with my husband when he will come back from work. I am not the type of person taking a decision with precipitation without knowing all the terms and conditions. At this time the representative starts to be rude with me. He was putting pressure to make me create an account with them. I told the agent that I will keep my position no matter what. He was intimidating and made me feel bad because I did not want to give any of my information (name, email, etc.). The second representative tried to manipulate me saying that my husband would be pleased if I take the initiative to make a significant amount of money very quickly. I was supposed to understand that it was unnecessary to talk to him about this affair. He also told me that he was working for nothing with me. I was wasting his time as I understood his complaint. After an argument of 15 min with the representative, he finally left me. They wanted to force me to do something I did not want to do instead of respecting my choices. I found these behaviors very unethical and unprofessional. There is a lot of reviews out there, and they are there for your instruction. Consider them seriously. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM !!!!!!

Italy,
May 29, 2017,

Scam stay away ,please be carefull try to convince you to put money again again.again....

Neil,
May 23, 2017,

Just been shouted at by a trade 12 cold caller

Just been cold called by this business asking if I want to make a secondary income from automated trading. Never signed up with them, requested that I was removed from their call list in line with DPA laws and was met by an irate sales woman shouting over me.

Based on this experience, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole and I'll be making a formal complaint.

Canada, Canada,
May 19, 2017,

Awful scamming company

Stay far away from Trade12 and their scamming company. The reviews don't lie - they are awful

H,
England, United Kingdom,
Apr 24, 2017,

Dodgy

This company keeps on cold calling me insisting I had registered with them to receive a second income. Sounded dodgy straightaway, and lone behold a search lead me here.

Limburg, Netherlands,
Apr 23, 2017,

Fake trades, +25 days waiting for money, fake lawyer ...please stay away

I can't say about the real behavior of this company as I canceled my funding after I read these reviews...
I was lucky as they did not accepted my money yet so it was done within seconds..

When ppl have to wait for 25 days after a withdrawal request then I know something is wrong.

When I see some fake so called lawyer wants to help ppl to get their money back and you can guess that he/she is from trade12.com then this has big RED flags in my eyes...

unauthorized trades ..>>>>now I know they are scammers for 100% sure...

At first I don't want to rate this company because I don't have the same experience then these ppl here....
But after reading these reviews that I know that they are scammers...

Please ppl stay away from this company

Good luck to you all that are still waiting for their money...

A. O. ,
Leeds, United Kingdom,
Apr 19, 2017,

Weekly phone calls applying pressure

Signed up for an account during a chat with a friend about his experiences but never got around to doing anything with it. Then the phone calls started. Every week a different member of their customer service team would ring me to try and convince me that I should deposit, saying it was "risk free" and "automated".

The last customer service rep I spoke to was extremely friendly and persistent (hello, if you're reading this), so I had her speak to her superior about removing me from the call list, but he said that in order for the calls to stop I'd have to use my account. At which point, I asked whether the number they had called me from was the only number they use (they said yes), so I thanked them for their efforts and told them I'd be blocking their number.

Lesson of the story? They seem to think that simply because you signed up for an account, they have the right to consistently ring you to attempt to pressure you. Don't sign up.