Trade12.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Dec 19, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade12 is a forex broker. Trade 12 offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Trade12.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, futures, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade12.com
2018-08-02:  Global Fin Services Limited (GFS, Trade12.com) was wound up in the public interest at the High Court on 16 July 2018 and the Official Receiver is now the liquidator of the company.  This was done because of misconduct by the company.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Despite this, the Trade12.com website continues to operate.
SCAM CONFIRMATION

July 2018:  There is now a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Based on this and the regulatory warnings against the company, the FPA now considers Trade12.com and all related companies to be a scam.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with Trade12.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
November 2017:  There is a second FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade 12 until these issues are resolved.
June 2017:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Global Fin Services Limited operating as Trade 12.  CLICK HERE to verify.
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Trade 12 unless this issue can be resolved.

March 2016:  Consob has issued a warning against Trade12.  CLICK HERE to verify.

October 2016:  The FPA would appreciate it if Trade12 employees would stop spamming the forums. CLICK HERE to see examples.
April 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Minimum to Open Live: Unknown
Established: 2014
Address: Ajeltake Island-Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@trade12.com, 18886834913
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Trade12.com on our forum

Scam!

Kent, United Kingdom,
Mar 5, 2018,

Stay away from Trade12 if you want to keep your money.

I started with trade12 in July 2017. Under £5000. A broker called Andrei gace me 15 winning trades inn a row and I was making good money. At this point I was 'rookie of the season' (i.e. a big sucker!). I parted with more money and made profitable trades. I was then told my winning trades would be removed unless I deposited £27,000 to take the account to the next level. I did. Then I was transferred to a broker called Richard Wilkie, who seemed nice at first. I traded the money up to £142,000 and was told most of it was going to be taken back. They took over £80,000 of profitable trades from my history. I have all the screenshots of before and after proving the profits were removed. I am now trapped in a contract and cannot get any of my money back. I have been a real sucker and have been scammed by these unregulated thieves. I have tried to contact them for information or a change of broker 6 times in the last month and twice in the last week. Nothing ever happens. Has anyone heard of a guy called 'healthytrader' who has offered to get my deposits back, or is he a scammer too? Any advice or comments would be welcome.

Jan 6, 2018 - 1 Star A friend recommended Trade12 to me as he was getting good signals. In August 2017 I deposited £2000 and was introduced to a broker called Andrei, who taught me two analytical tools and gave me 15 correct trades in a row and no losing trades. I was impressed. I deposited more money and was called 'rookie of the season' for getting my balance over £10,000 mainly by trading all within 1 month. I was transferred to a broker called Richard Wilkie in October. Since then Richard has given me 2 sets of trading signals that were correct and no other signals. Here is where it gets bad. I saw the volatility of BTC and started doing short term trades making good profit. He contacted me saying 'I cannot authorise those trades - stop trading on BTC'. Then he contacted me to say some of the trades were scalps (their website recommends scalping as a legitimate form of trading) as they were under 1 minute, he said the legal department would look at my account and possibly take away my recent winning trades but leave the losing ones. He said If I topped up to expert account then the scalps WOULD BE ALLOWED on the account and no money would be taken. I got into serious debt to find £27,500 to top up the account and all seemed well. I confirmed with him that trades over 1 minute duration would not be regarded as scalps and were OK. I made good profit of over £80,000 in two months and put in a withdrawal request for a 5 figure sum. It was rejected by him, saying you are playing with the big boys now. I was worried so I took screenshots of every page of my account history showing every winning and losing trade. Then one day my account balance dropped by over £80,000. The money was just taken. When I contacted the broker Richard he said the winning trades have been removed from my account history, and they had been. This went against what he had earlier said to me. I contacted their help centre to report the money being taken and to request a new account manager. Since then I have only been allowed 1 withdrawal of £540. All other withdrawal requests have been ignored so far. I have not got a new account manager. My current account manager does not contact me. I still have a balance of £36,000 and I am making a small profit every month. I do not believe I will see any more of my money. I have been in contact with a firm of lawyers in Israel who are members of the Israeli bar association The firm is Edith Millet Bar-Oz, they told me that trade12 was a scam, they told me that the platform I am using was a dummy platform and not connected 'live' to the real world, this explains the removal of the profit on my account so it is now at a level equivalent to my deposits, they said my real money went into a different account and was then transferred to the 'parent owners' of the company. They further said they knew these owners by name and could put me in a courtroom in Israel in front of the actual person to get my money back. Sadly I have only tens of thousands of debt and cannot afford to recover my funds. ALL TRADERS BEWARE, trade12 seems fine on small balances, once you deposit larger amounts things always seem to go wrong. I will keep soldiering on, trading and trying tomake small withdrawals. I count all my deposits as 'lost', every dollar/pound I can get back will be a bonus.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Mar 13, 2018:
Hello TraderDavid888,

My name is Lily and I'm a representative from Trade12; I'm here to provide you assistance regarding your concern.

I have read your statement, and I would like to further look into this matter.

Kindly provide me your MT4 ID/number so I can have it checked to our respective department.

We are looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lily
Canada, Canada,
Jan 22, 2019,

TRADE12 is SCAM I HAVE PROOF

Stay away from TRADE12 as they are still holding to my $17700 UScurrency from the last two years without any reason. Anybody can call 437-925-7202 and i m ready to prove with proofs that TRADE12 is a SCAM

South Africa,
Jan 3, 2017,

Polite and friendly, until you ask questions.

So much deception, I don't even know where to begin. Many of my questions were deflected (you're just afraid; who actually loses if we trick you for $100? why would we scam you? etc.).

To begin, a Trade 12 employee called me out of the blue. When I asked how she had obtained my number, she gave me several deflections and a few outright lies. Still, I was curious and signed up for a demo account, at which point I was asked to download TeamViewer. Be very cautious of strangers on the phone asking you to do this! TeamViewer is a legitimate piece of software used to give others remote access to your PC (say, to resolve technical problems), but can very easily be used for malicious purposes.

I even asked about Consob's warning and was told that it was simply because Trade 12 does not operate in the USA and *Italy* (so no licence). As "evidence," I was presented with a screenshot stating that they do not do solicit clients from the USA and *France*. Upon questioning this discrepancy, I was basically told, "I did all this work for you; why would I scam you?". As though I was simply being ungrateful and difficult. Yes, a highly professional company to make me the bad guy when I point out something off.

They also "guarantee good results," yet warn about possible losses. Which is it?

All in all, the best I can say about this company is that their operations are extremely shoddy, and I'm a bad client for seeing that.

RJ,
Toronto, Canada,
Feb 10, 2017,

IT'S A SCAM, DON'T FALL FOR IT!

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!
They just called me out of the blue a few minutes ago. When I asked the lady where she got my name and number from, she said "you must have signed up on a financial website," so I was like yea maybe. Then I asked her where she was calling me from, since it was pretty late, and she said "Switzerland" then she started blabbing about how I can make extra money on the side, and I knew it was a scam. I asked her "what is the name of the company you are representing?" and she gave me HER name! I asked again, and she said "I'll be happy to give you our website, www.trade12.com" I just googled trade 12 and found out it was a scam. I started to tell her off and she's like "Oh wait just please visit our website we are based in (some place in US)" and I'm just like "girl, 2 minutes ago you were in Switzerland. Don't f with me. Go to hell."

Tamahome,
Jan 9, 2018,

I've been working with them for 5 months now and I lost about 10 grand because of their meddling. When they sense that you're not depositing money they gonna persuade you to open a profitable trade, with a promise of reversing it once you deposit some more money. They try to put the blame on you for unsuccessful trades,even though they are the one who suggested it. Never trust this broker.

A. O. ,
Leeds, United Kingdom,
Apr 19, 2017,

Weekly phone calls applying pressure

Signed up for an account during a chat with a friend about his experiences but never got around to doing anything with it. Then the phone calls started. Every week a different member of their customer service team would ring me to try and convince me that I should deposit, saying it was "risk free" and "automated".

The last customer service rep I spoke to was extremely friendly and persistent (hello, if you're reading this), so I had her speak to her superior about removing me from the call list, but he said that in order for the calls to stop I'd have to use my account. At which point, I asked whether the number they had called me from was the only number they use (they said yes), so I thanked them for their efforts and told them I'd be blocking their number.

Lesson of the story? They seem to think that simply because you signed up for an account, they have the right to consistently ring you to attempt to pressure you. Don't sign up.

Lu,
Republic of Ireland , Ireland,
Aug 31, 2017,

No no no!

Just got a call from canidian number +1 647 198 6663, insisting that I had registered with them or that a friend had. Refused to actually tell me where they had got my number and half of my name, and didn't like when I said no one had registered it and they had bought my information. As the rep was speaking, I was googling and said I had no interest in working with a scam company, as is cited in many places online. Then began speaking over me to sign me up to prove it's not a scam, saying "no no no no no" when I said I didn't want to work with scammers, telling me I was acting like a ten year old because I wouldn't believe him and was choosing to believe all the poor people who have reportedly lost money with them and that I was the one missing out, not them! Seriously Trade12, if you're in the business of scamming people at least retain some semblance of professionalism. Or better still get a proper job

jean dulude,
montreal, Canada,
Nov 27, 2017,

scam by trade12

Here is the strategy of our trade12 friends:
They ask you in principle that we will make a profit that everything is safe and that you can withdraw at any time. These constantly ask you to add funds and (for God's depots they are effective) to allow them to use your money to make profits for trade12. When you want to withdraw your money only the money you have invested will be paid, these will keep your profits under false pretext.
Any kind of event breaks their commitments. Opening of transaction without your authorization (no event report showing that it is serious). Error executions, data falcification to make you wait more during withdrawal. It will ask you to redo requests for a false error system. Their brokers keep hold of your money in their own volume interest, as these authorize whether or not you can make a withdrawal. The terms and conditions are never respect you will have to arceler for settlement it is said sorry every time, but you will be the only ones to lose money because these risk nothing. See my balance sheet: deposits of 19100 withdrawal of 18100 pofits 13820 untouchable. 11 weeks of yield loss, while these without putting any investments will have made 13820

Nov 14, 2017 - 1 Star Following a request for trade12, I decided to test and learn about this type of trading. Worst experience of my life
These sell me the idea of ​​participating in a pre-market under written promise of income.
The title does not perform as planned but we realize a lower profit. In another case the title on which pre-market must be done is not the one on which they open a trade again the revnu his least.
I make two retreat requests that have been painful but have worked.
Afterwards: here are highlights of the events:
Broker Peter Johnson opens trades without my authorization
Refuses to close trades when money is lost.
Intervention of the famous Julien Dubois who lets us believe who saves our lives while this one pushes us more. They use my account without authorization and make me lose money. I'm trying to get out of this adventure and lie about it.

Their site mention Security (False), withdrawal within 5 days (False), Scam (True)

U.K. , United Kingdom,
Mar 3, 2017,

Opened account in November

They keep calling all the time everyday asking for deposit more money even though your account is fully set up and running. Rude customer service very rude on the phone. I would not recommend them for others to get involved in this.

Raffaele P.,
Italy,
Nov 27, 2017,

TRADE12 - avoid them as the plague - part 3

TRADE12 - avoid them as the plague - part 3. My name is Raffaele P. - Account 1065192479. I bring you my experience. Trade12 is a scam company that practices the so-called "PONZI" method, in practice investments do not exist and the company with the money of new "investors" covers some of the oldest customer withdrawal requests. The accounts do not exist! It's all virtual! I paid over 100,000 EUR and my account is worth over 1 million EUR! Everything is very nice, but actually not having active investments for about 6 months TRADE12 constantly rejects my withdrawal requests. For 6 months no account managers of the 4 I know, respond to my mail. The scam switchboard, support, live chat, and all the offices you know do not find my mails and phone calls. They blocked me in the investments to get me picked up and they did not give me money because my account really does not exist, it's just virtual, while the only real money is my payouts. The proof is that TRADE12 keeps me calmly locked in the investment because in reality it does not get useful from the trade commissions, but only robbing customers of their payouts! Avoid them! Avoid them! Avoid them like the plague

TRADE12 – evitateli come la peste – parte 3
Mi chiamo Raffaele P. Account 1065192479. Vi porto la mia esperienza. Trade12 è una società truffa che mette in pratica il cosidetto metodo “PONZI”, in pratica gli investimenti non esistono e la società con i soldi dei nuovi “investitori” copre una parte delle richieste di prelievo dei clienti più vecchi. I conti non esistono! E’ tutto virtuale!
Ho versato oltre 100.000 EUR ed il mio conto vale oltre 1 milione di EUR! Tutto molto bello, ma in realtà pur non avendo investimenti attivi da circa 6 mesi TRADE12 respinge continuamente le mie richieste di prelievo. Da 6 mesi nessun account manager dei 4 che conosco, risponde alle mie mail. Il centralino truffa, il supporto, la chat live, e tutti gli uffici conosciuti non riscontrano le mie mail e le mie telefonate.
Mi hanno bloccato negli investimenti per farmi prelevare e non mi danno i soldi perché in realtà il mio conto non esiste, è solo virtuale, mentre gli unici soldi reali sono i miei versamenti. Controprova è il fatto che TRADE12 mi tiene tranquillamente bloccato negli investimenti perché in realta non trae utili dalle commissioni di trade, ma solo derubando i clienti dei loro versamenti!
Evitateli! Evitateli! Evitateli come la peste!