Trade12.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Dec 19, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade12 is a forex broker. Trade 12 offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Trade12.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, futures, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade12.com
2018-08-02:  Global Fin Services Limited (GFS, Trade12.com) was wound up in the public interest at the High Court on 16 July 2018 and the Official Receiver is now the liquidator of the company.  This was done because of misconduct by the company.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Despite this, the Trade12.com website continues to operate.
SCAM CONFIRMATION

July 2018:  There is now a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Based on this and the regulatory warnings against the company, the FPA now considers Trade12.com and all related companies to be a scam.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with Trade12.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
November 2017:  There is a second FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade 12 until these issues are resolved.
June 2017:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Global Fin Services Limited operating as Trade 12.  CLICK HERE to verify.
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Trade 12 unless this issue can be resolved.

March 2016:  Consob has issued a warning against Trade12.  CLICK HERE to verify.

October 2016:  The FPA would appreciate it if Trade12 employees would stop spamming the forums. CLICK HERE to see examples.
April 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Minimum to Open Live: Unknown
Established: 2014
Address: Ajeltake Island-Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@trade12.com, 18886834913
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Trade12.com on our forum

Scam!

altucano,
Italy, Italy,
Feb 24, 2016,

I deposited, traded, but I were not able to withdrawal profit and inital Dep

Reply by Trade12 submitted May 23, 2016:
Greetings Mr. Altucano, We've checked your account and according to your records, you signed up with our company and made a deposit of 100euro. Interestingly, from that 100euro, you were able to make a profit of 300k in just the span of 10 days. Upon further checking of your trading activities, we found out that you were using EA to generate a large amount of profit. We did call you and reminded you that using EA, as per our trading terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited and that the profits obtained from unlawful trading are being forfeited. Unfortunately and without regard to our reminder, you carried on illegal trading using EA and for this reason, we refunded your investment of a total of 100euro on 23/02/2016 (which proof of payment may be requested). We, at Trade12, always strive to give the best trading environment for our clients. Along these lines and with all due respect, we won't allow unfair and illegal trading to get in our trading services and platform. We do hope that we have clarified things for you and if you have any other question, you're very much welcome to contact our Customer Support. We wish you all the best on your future endeavors. Sincerely, Trade12
Marcelo Antonio ,
São Paulo, Brazil,
Feb 25, 2016,

I received Trade12 links to become their client, did not tell me where they got my phone number. I see some similarities with the broker scam Capital Trust Markets:
- I was a client of Capital, maybe there they have caught my contact.
- The site of Trade12 is very similar to the site of the Capital Trust Markets (use of videos with drawings, similar sections, etc.)
- Aggressive bonuses offered are similar as well (100% bonus on deposits)

I would take great care with Trade12 that may have as CEO Mr. Reza Mokhtarian, CEO of CapitalTrustMarkets

Reply by Trade12 submitted May 23, 2016:
Greetings Mr. Antonio, We hereby deny any connection with our company, Trade12, and Capital Trust Markets. As opposed to your statement, we are not, in any way, related to Capital Trust Markets and its said CEO Mr. Reza Mokhtarian. Trade12 website's content and all our materials' rights are reserved and we consistently go all out to produce genuine and formative content and materials for our company. Nevertheless, we are more than willing to attend to any concern you may have with our company. Please feel free to send a message to our Customer Support indicating your account number and concern details. We'll be happy to check on your account for any unsettled concern that may exist. Sincerely, Trade12
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 7, 2016,

problem with withdrawal

I have made a total deposit of around 3000 dolars got a bonus around 600 dolars, traded and won (got equity around 5000 dolars), then lost almost all of it.
Then I tried again and deposited 750 dolars and got my equity up to 7000 dolars. Trying to withdraw now.
The withdrawal process takes too long and they will always try to make you deposit more and more. The website says withdrawal process 1 day and you receive the money between 1-5 business days. For me the response to process alone took one week. Now they say I have not met the required trade volume, the broker did not say this when the withdrawal process started. I did ask the broker about bonus requirements at first (before depositing) and she assured me that trade12 is not like other brokers and I could still withdraw.
They help you with a few trades at first and guaranteed to win (if you add the deposit), but now the broker doesn't even reply for days.
When you stop making deposits the response and support is very poor. I had my suspicions at first but I have a big doubt now. I have traded with other brokers and if they are legitimate the withdrawal process is only 1-3 days, not like this.

Benjamin,
Sep 19, 2016,

nothing more than a scam to get ahold of your money.

It's literally just a complete and utter scam, I urge you you to not trust them regardless.

jeff,
Oct 27, 2016,

spoke over the phone with trade12(unsure of how they obtained my number) and proceeded to make a free account. I then checked the online reviews and found all of the reviews are bad and the website lacks legitimacy. I then told them how i felt about making an account after reading the reviews and they questioned me saying i had already trusted the site by making an account and that the reviews are frustrated people who misused the site. I then told them i would contact them after checking the legitimacy and they continued to ask 'why not' and 'trust the site'. I then hung up as i found it very unprofessional the way they were speaking to me and was not comfortable trusting these people with my money.

Czech Republic,
Nov 10, 2016,

I opened account, made profit, so far so good and then tried to withdraw some, unsucesfully.

After several livechats they managed to send me my deposit back and claimed that I didnt make any trades in the account. When I confronted them with a proof of the trades, they accused me of scalping and using Expert advisors. I didnt use any EA and made most of the profits in two trades that lasted in minutes, that is not scalping.

Brazil,
Nov 17, 2016,

Can't withdraw

I opened my account on Trade12.com after a account manager calls me, a few months ago. He said the he will help me to make my trades and he promessed me that we will had at least 8% of profit every month (by the way, I don't have any forex or market experience).
The account manager said to me that I will need a amount of money to make the profit, so I saved money and made the deposits. After some calls and some profit, I said to him that I'll need to withdraw my money because I had to pay some urgent bill. He said to me that I could't withdraw my money because I didn't have enough trade volume to do this. So I explained to him that I needed the money a lot, at least the money a deposited. And again he said that a I can't withdraw my money.
So after a lots of tries. I said "ok what do I have to do to withdraw my money?" He said that I need to make mores trades. He said to me to make a buy on S&P 500 and I did it.
After a few days the trade goes wrong and I lost ALL MY MONEY.

johannesburg, South Africa,
Nov 28, 2016,

i g=have been scammed by trade12.com . i deposited $200 and requested my capital money back, iv since been waiting. all i get is excuse after exuse.

Hi! All, iv also been scammed by trade12.com . As i'm typing this i'm still being given a runaround. They have asked me for statements ,each time theyve requested iv provided. iv provided 3 already. Im told i must bring statement with specific dates, i explained to them that, banks in south africa will give you options of 7days statement, 1 month, 2month, 3months and 6 months. Out of frustration im telling them so must i now go change the rules of the south african banking system because you guys want a specific
date, which retarded and weird of them to asking this.. all statement includes the dates requested, all they needed to do was check the date they want on the statement, i think all that is an excuse. they told me my money is hanging somewhere, what nonsense is that.

Dec 28, 2016,

Beware of this unscrupulous company

Beware of this unscrupulous pretend to be a forex trading company. They a fast at asking to deposit money but will delay or prohibit from doing withdrawal. Their support is not responsive and worst ever.

South Africa,
Jan 3, 2017,

Polite and friendly, until you ask questions.

So much deception, I don't even know where to begin. Many of my questions were deflected (you're just afraid; who actually loses if we trick you for $100? why would we scam you? etc.).

To begin, a Trade 12 employee called me out of the blue. When I asked how she had obtained my number, she gave me several deflections and a few outright lies. Still, I was curious and signed up for a demo account, at which point I was asked to download TeamViewer. Be very cautious of strangers on the phone asking you to do this! TeamViewer is a legitimate piece of software used to give others remote access to your PC (say, to resolve technical problems), but can very easily be used for malicious purposes.

I even asked about Consob's warning and was told that it was simply because Trade 12 does not operate in the USA and *Italy* (so no licence). As "evidence," I was presented with a screenshot stating that they do not do solicit clients from the USA and *France*. Upon questioning this discrepancy, I was basically told, "I did all this work for you; why would I scam you?". As though I was simply being ungrateful and difficult. Yes, a highly professional company to make me the bad guy when I point out something off.

They also "guarantee good results," yet warn about possible losses. Which is it?

All in all, the best I can say about this company is that their operations are extremely shoddy, and I'm a bad client for seeing that.

Birmingham, United Kingdom,
Jan 12, 2017,

trade12.com is a scam. don't trust them. don't let them rob you.

They have called me up a numerous amount of times and I finally decided to answer them. They some how found out what my name is and what my phone number is. They threatened to come down to my house and everything when I'm only 15 years of age.
DO NOT TRUST THEM AND DON'T LEND THEM ANY MONEY!!!!!

Americana, Brazil,
Jan 20, 2017,

Trade 12 - Professionals on Stealing From You - STAY AWAY!

It is a scam. A fraud company determined to take your money. I have lost money and my friends as well. They will increase SPREADS drasticaly in the middle of the operation as well as argue that you will need more trading volume to withdraw your money. One of my friends wan unable to retrieve a single dollar from an 80 K account. He invested and lost 30 K of his own. I was luck not to loose that much.

Singapore,
Jan 31, 2017,

Help me on Withdrawal

Hi,

Its really taking to long time for withdrawal i have been calling and sending mail and no one care to resolve this issue.
When i did funding it was said that its your money can withdraw anytime you want i have made withdrawal request on 18th Jan 2017 its more than a week and haven't got fund yet. i don't know how long it gonna take.

i have made withdrawal request on 18th Jan 2017 and until now haven't process yet.
broker wont call, no on is doing anything to resolve. i really don't know how to get my money.
i would be really help if someone could help me on this

RJ,
Toronto, Canada,
Feb 10, 2017,

IT'S A SCAM, DON'T FALL FOR IT!

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!
They just called me out of the blue a few minutes ago. When I asked the lady where she got my name and number from, she said "you must have signed up on a financial website," so I was like yea maybe. Then I asked her where she was calling me from, since it was pretty late, and she said "Switzerland" then she started blabbing about how I can make extra money on the side, and I knew it was a scam. I asked her "what is the name of the company you are representing?" and she gave me HER name! I asked again, and she said "I'll be happy to give you our website, www.trade12.com" I just googled trade 12 and found out it was a scam. I started to tell her off and she's like "Oh wait just please visit our website we are based in (some place in US)" and I'm just like "girl, 2 minutes ago you were in Switzerland. Don't f with me. Go to hell."

Alex,
Feb 15, 2017,

Scam call selling shares from India.

I was called call by an Canadian number sounded like an Indian with a slight accent. Started telling me about stock, and index shares and all sorts of c***. I asked him where is your company located said in the office tower in Toronto. I googled the company and found all negative feedback such as this website. Asked the guy about the feed back he said it was the competitors writing negative feedback about them. I said why would anyone waste their time writing this c*** if its not true. I asked him again which country are you calling form? from India? from Pakistan or from Bangladesh? he started to feel uncomfortable and hanged up on me. Looks like I was right, I get calls from Indian scam companies all the time selling SEO, Websites, and now shares. He must of watched the wolf of wall st too many times. HAHA but nice try.

Saudi Arabia,
Feb 23, 2017,

Trade12.com a complete scam company would steal all your money

I have recently contacted by trade12 at first they told me to deposit 100USD through my credit card i did. They said they will appoint a special adviser for me and he called me the next 5 min he wanted me to connect to anydesk app and he operated my account from my computer. at first he showed me how to trade using mt4 and he wanted me to deposit more to buy facebook share since it is going up . I told him i can't but he some how convinced me to deposit later he bought 2 lots using my computer and told me to hold on the position for a week. From that day i found about the company it is a scam company to trick people to steal the money. I was very clear from that moment not to continue and i was given the withdrawal request for 100 usd on 16th but till no no response from trade12 this made me very suspicious hence i wanted to close the facebook position which was already in a profit of 1800 USD. I closed the position my self on 22 /2/2017 and made a withdrawal request. Immediately with in 5 min the broker called me and insisted me to do the EURRUB trade i told him i don't want to take any potion now and just wanted to withdraw my fund but he did open the potion from his system and made me lost with in 30 sec i knew this before since i have read all the scam reports against them but i recorder everything his conversation and screen i did not do anything from my system its all done by their own system which is not legal by anyways. I have never authorize anyone to trade behalf of me. I have all the solid evidence against them immediately i called my credit card company and file a case against them. Since it just happened this week i am expecting some positive result. I am sure the trade12 is a complete scam company will steal all your money don't be a pray of them. Stay away from them and if anyone calls just kick his ass. I seek all your attention to chargeback my deposit around 6600USD from credit card please help me to fight back. Thank you.

U.K. , United Kingdom,
Mar 3, 2017,

Opened account in November

They keep calling all the time everyday asking for deposit more money even though your account is fully set up and running. Rude customer service very rude on the phone. I would not recommend them for others to get involved in this.

Albert,
Smith, Canada (really Trade12's offices in the Philippines),
Mar 6, 2017,

Freshforex is a Scam (according to a Trade12 employee who lied about where this review came from)

this broker sucks, they stopped replying to my emails and stopped answering my calls after I deposited my money. please stay away from this broker

This review came from the same location in the Philippines used by Trade12 employees to spam the FPA's forums.

Now someone there decided to attack another broker.

If Trade12 wants to hand out a 1 star broker review, it's going on their own page.

The FPA does not appreciate liars or spammers.
rajahnumdry, India,
Mar 10, 2017,

trade12 not giving my withdrawal for past 25 days

hello sir
i was referred to trade12 by my friend now they are not processing my withdrawal not just that they changed the order prices after few hours. and also they traded my account without my permission not just that the order traded are at place where market didnt trade at all and didnt quote anywhere not even in there software. but still trades happen at prices where market didnt reach. i have all the records i need help to file case against them. i have already brought the issue to actionfraud and filing case with cyber crime as it is criminal issue to change the order prices after confirmation and trading the acocunt without permission even after i changed my mt4 password.

and when told about the cases in forexpeacearmy they say all case has been solved. is it true?

We believe there are a number of unsolved complaints against Trade12.
SG, Singapore,
Apr 13, 2017,

Trade12 : Meddling with trading history without user consent

Issue escalated to Traders Court deslimth vs Trade12.com | GUILTY
All my trading history with Trade12.com is gone, but luckily I had done a screen capture of all transaction history. They can't deny it has never happen. The broker name is Dean Atlas with email dean.atlas@trade12.com. I believe Trade12.com is part of a broader network financial scamming organization, because a few days ago someone called me seems to know of my case and offer to help me get my funds back, need to pay upfront lawyer fees, i asked for which law firm, and the lady just can't say the law firm name, instead mentioned the lawyer from Switzerland. I definitely see through their plot to do more harm. I got the number from where this latest call from. I had uploaded my documents for verification and by this time it is already 4 days and yet to be verified, they mentioned only takes 2-3 days to verified. They never recognize those suspicious trade and offer no investigation, all their integrity advertisements at their website Trade12.com is fake and meant to show that they are a well run trading company.

A. O. ,
Leeds, United Kingdom,
Apr 19, 2017,

Weekly phone calls applying pressure

Signed up for an account during a chat with a friend about his experiences but never got around to doing anything with it. Then the phone calls started. Every week a different member of their customer service team would ring me to try and convince me that I should deposit, saying it was "risk free" and "automated".

The last customer service rep I spoke to was extremely friendly and persistent (hello, if you're reading this), so I had her speak to her superior about removing me from the call list, but he said that in order for the calls to stop I'd have to use my account. At which point, I asked whether the number they had called me from was the only number they use (they said yes), so I thanked them for their efforts and told them I'd be blocking their number.

Lesson of the story? They seem to think that simply because you signed up for an account, they have the right to consistently ring you to attempt to pressure you. Don't sign up.

Limburg, Netherlands,
Apr 23, 2017,

Fake trades, +25 days waiting for money, fake lawyer ...please stay away

I can't say about the real behavior of this company as I canceled my funding after I read these reviews...
I was lucky as they did not accepted my money yet so it was done within seconds..

When ppl have to wait for 25 days after a withdrawal request then I know something is wrong.

When I see some fake so called lawyer wants to help ppl to get their money back and you can guess that he/she is from trade12.com then this has big RED flags in my eyes...

unauthorized trades ..>>>>now I know they are scammers for 100% sure...

At first I don't want to rate this company because I don't have the same experience then these ppl here....
But after reading these reviews that I know that they are scammers...

Please ppl stay away from this company

Good luck to you all that are still waiting for their money...

H,
England, United Kingdom,
Apr 24, 2017,

Dodgy

This company keeps on cold calling me insisting I had registered with them to receive a second income. Sounded dodgy straightaway, and lone behold a search lead me here.

Canada, Canada,
May 19, 2017,

Awful scamming company

Stay far away from Trade12 and their scamming company. The reviews don't lie - they are awful

Neil,
May 23, 2017,

Just been shouted at by a trade 12 cold caller

Just been cold called by this business asking if I want to make a secondary income from automated trading. Never signed up with them, requested that I was removed from their call list in line with DPA laws and was met by an irate sales woman shouting over me.

Based on this experience, I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole and I'll be making a formal complaint.

May 29, 2017,

Scam stay away ,please be carefull try to convince you to put money again again.again....

Guest,
Jun 15, 2017,

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM !!!!!!

I received a call from a representative of this company. The call was from the UK. The representative had an African accent. When I asked the agent where did he find my phone number, he answered that I might have subscribed to a financial opportunity on a website or with my bank. When I asked which bank gave him my info, he was unable to answer clearly. He said that he has a list of the Canadian bank with whom they work. Instead of coming back on the phone with his list, he passed the phone to another representative (also with an African accent). The other representative told me that the company is working with National Bank of Canada, Desjardins and a third bank (I do not remember the name). At this moment I knew that this was a scam. I am aware that bank does not give your personal info to prevent fraud. Furthermore, the bank will always ask your permission to give your personal information to a third party or to transfer you to another company. I am confident that I NEVER subscribe to any financial opportunity on the internet. The representative asked me to create an account with them. I told them that I would prefer to wait, have a time of reflexion and discuss this opportunity with my husband when he will come back from work. I am not the type of person taking a decision with precipitation without knowing all the terms and conditions. At this time the representative starts to be rude with me. He was putting pressure to make me create an account with them. I told the agent that I will keep my position no matter what. He was intimidating and made me feel bad because I did not want to give any of my information (name, email, etc.). The second representative tried to manipulate me saying that my husband would be pleased if I take the initiative to make a significant amount of money very quickly. I was supposed to understand that it was unnecessary to talk to him about this affair. He also told me that he was working for nothing with me. I was wasting his time as I understood his complaint. After an argument of 15 min with the representative, he finally left me. They wanted to force me to do something I did not want to do instead of respecting my choices. I found these behaviors very unethical and unprofessional. There is a lot of reviews out there, and they are there for your instruction. Consider them seriously. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM !!!!!!

Pakistan,

Withdraw problem. Scam broker

Dear traders stay from this scam broker. I could not withdrawal my money I make many request but never procssssd. They are looting clients money. I am glad I invested a small amount. They are not withdrawal even minor amount. It shows they are scammer

Jun 2, 2017 - 1 Star Unfortunately I deposit 300 USD in my account and I lost only. 0.55 cents I deposit 300 and receive 276 USD in my account. After that I tried to withdraw money and I made a withdrawal request of 299.45 but it was no process. Then I made two withdraw requests of 269 plus 39.45. That was not approved too. My balance is 299.45 and my equity is 276.15 and I have no open trade. I send many emails but in response they always apologize. In my opinion they are scammer, liar and have no business ethics. My money has gone please stay away from this bul*** broker.

Kuhle,
Pretoria , South Africa,

My money is gone

I joined this organisation and started trading 2 years ago , when I wanted to withdraw my profit (large sum ) , they told me it would take 3 days , I've contacted the company on so many occasions and my broker won't give me answers regarding this , sadly it has been 3 months and I still haven't received my profit
Sadly I am a student and put my faith, trust and lots of money in this company

Thailand,
Jun 26, 2017,

Broken Trades 12 is villainy.
Deposit into account.
Do not allow to withdraw.
Please notify fbi promptly.

Hari,
Haran, Canada,
Jul 4, 2017,

Sham Sham, stay away

Got a call from this apparently UK Headquartered company, insisting I had registered with them to receive a second income. Sounded dodgy straightaway, It was a call center with lot of chat and music on the background. Two Filipino accented women talked to me,
The first was apparently the account manager, who was being prompted from the background and was repeating after the first person, I could hear both their voices. When asked, she said the call was being monitored for quality assurance purpose (Face Palm). Then the second was a senior account manager. Sent me an email with the website and how to download the trading software.

Wanted to search a bit about the company and lone behold, lead me here.

Number I got the call from: +44 20 3425 7777.

Hope this helps

Ferdinando,
Jul 18, 2017,

TRADE12? NO,THANKS

Good morning,
As many of you, I've been scammed by Trade12. I've received a call after I registered to Investing.com( it's quite strange, I wasn't able to register an account on Investing.com if I didn't accept to be contacted by Trade12). So, they called me and asked me if I was a newbie or an expert. I told them that I was a newbie and that I was looking for information about the world of trading, and they answered me that they could help me learning something more about trading, I just had to make a deposit of 100$ on their platform to create an account and to receive the assistance of an account manager that should have helped me. They also told me that I was able to take my money back at any time("It's like having these 100$ in your bank,no-one will touch them" they told me) because I had these 5 free operations(without risking my money) guided by my account manager and then I could choose if remaining with them or taking back my money.
While I was on the phone with them I quickly looked for some information about trade12 on Investing.com(that signs them in the reliable brokers) and on Google, where, I don't really know how, I found a forum on which they told that Trade12 was a good broker. So, I decided to make the deposit of 100$ and to create an account with them. They told me that in the next days I would have received a call from my account manager and closed the call.
After I closed the call I looked for further information and, unfortunately, just then I read on many forums that they were scammers.
So, when I received the call from my account manager I told him that I didn't want to stay with them anymore because they weren't regulated(In Italy the CONSOB has also written a warning about them, in which is told that they can't operate in Italy) and he told me that I was wrong and that I had to call the support. I called the support, and they told me that I would have been called by my account manager(What?). Later, my account manager called me again and told me that he had talked with the financial department and that I only had to confirm my documents and to request a withdrawal. I sent my documents, they confirmed them and then I requested a withdrawal of 100$.
Well, I've been waiting for a month, and they still have my money. I've called the support many times and they always tell me that I have to wait an email from the Financial Department...
Beware, don't trust them.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Aug 7, 2017:
Hello Ferdinando!
I am Lily from Trade12. May I ask how the status of your concern with our company is? Kindly let me know your account ID and full name so we can check against our system. You can send me a personal message here in forexpeacearmy and rest assured that we will assist you all throughout the process.
Talk to you soon.
Brisbane, Australia,
Jul 21, 2017,

Trade12 Scammers stay away from luc and company

Been scammed by trade12.com. Deposited US $56500 and its been over 3 months and haven't received anything back yet. Going to hire an lawyer to get something back.

Jul 20, 2017 - 1 Star Scam company. Not approving my withdrawl request. Never take their call guys. Stay away. At the start they will be very nice and professional but as soon as you will request you to withdraw more than deposits you will be done in no time.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Aug 3, 2017:
Hi Puregold 17. My name is Lily and I am a representative of Trade12. May I ask how your issue with the company is at the moment? If your concern has not been settled yet, kindly provide me with your account details and full name so I can assist you with your pending issue and further look into your concern about the company and your broker. We assure that we will assist you all throughout the process
Loser,
Jul 23, 2017,

TRADE12 scammed me skillfully even the banks could not take action against them.

I ws contacted by Trade12 on 22May2017 and the broker managed to gain my trust. So i started to deposit money and started trading based on advices from the broker. I did make some profits and the broker started to ask me to deposit more and more to trade US index, S&P 500, shares and European market. I told the broker that i was using borrowed money from credit card and that i need to withdraw by 20Jun2017 to repay the bill as i do not have much additional cash. She assured me that she would make sure i do not lose a single cent of my deposit as she would only give me confirmed profitable signals. So up to 15Jun2017, i have deposited around USD7000 plus. At that time, my account had a profits of around USD6000. I told her i would like to initiate the withdrawal request, but she managed to talk me into depositing another USD3000 plus to trade more in order to increase my profit before the withdrawal. She told me i could start requesting for withdrawal on 16Jun2017 and i would get my money by 20th or 21st June 2017.

The trade that day went wrong and she told me to lock it. Then she asked me to deposit more in order to break the locked trade safely and to avoid being charged double for exiting the locked trade. I didn't understand why would i be charged double for existing the locked trade as i am new in trading, i just followed what she said and deposited another USD3250 as i was panic and blank. She said the unlocking process would be done by her side and i should not touch my account at all while they help me to unlock.

One day later, she asked me to deposit another USD1750, saying the margin in my account was not enough to cover the unlocking process. At that time, i have deposited USD14k plus, my account has bonuses around USD7k plus, profits around USD7k plus, and the locked trade was at minus USD8k plus.

I couldn't deposit more as i have no more credit in my cards. I asked her to get Trade12 to fund my account first and to deduct the amount from my profit omce the position is unlocked. After all, she said the Trade12 team is 100% confident in unlocking the trade and my account would not lose a single cent, including the USD7k plus profit. But she said that was not possible. That was on 16Jun2017 (Friday). After that weekend, on Monday, i saw the locked trade was gone, with a profit of USD200 (two hundred) but a loss of USD30k plus. And my account was at minus USD11K plus. I demanded an proper explanation from the broker but all i got was that the market was too volatile and my account did not have enough fund to support while they were trying to unlock my trade.

The next day, the broker called me again telling me that she could help me to revive my account with all my previous deposit, profits and bonuses back to the level before the lock trade thing happened, as long as i deposit USD2800. Again i asked her to get Trade12 to fund it but she said it could not be sone in this way as my account was with the liquidator, and the liquidator wanted to see that i myself funded my account. I told her i have nothing left to deposit anymore. She kept asking me to deposit for the next few days. Then on 23Jun2017 (Friday) she email me a credit agreement asking me to sign it, telling me that Trade12 would lend me money to revive my account. The amount this time was USD3800. It didn't make sense as she told me before that Trade12 could not fund me and the amount was not the same.

I then contacted Trade12 via live chat, email and Trade12's facebook page, demanding for a proper explaination on the whole matter, especially on the double charge issue and how come the locked position would close by itself when it was "locked", but to no answer at all.

Few days ago i checked my account and saw that is has been zero by Trade12 and all my money were gone. I am left with nothing but a huge debt on my credit cards, waiting to be taken legal action by the banks at anytime.

So please everyone stay away from Trade12. They are very skillful in luring you to deposit more and then make you lose everything when you want to withdraw. However, if you account does not have much money, something like less than USD1k, they might process your withdrawal so that you would trust them and would deposit more the next time.

Hi there!
This is Lily from Trade12. Knowing your experience with your broker is something out of the ordinary. May I ask if this is already settled, and I hope it is. If it is not yet settled, kindly provide me with your full name and details of your account so I can work on your concern the soonest time possible. We assure that we will assist you all throughout the process.
Denmark,
Jul 24, 2017,

Trade12 scammed me. Started trading in march 17 with 250$. Short after they wanted me to deposit more. I agreed in 100$ but instead they took 2640$ from my visa. When I asked for a withdraw my manager wanted my login, so she could take over my account. The next morning they CHANGED MY OPENINGPRICE in my 3 open positions, so I lost everything in a few minutes. Thought it was a mistake but they did not answer my e-mails any longer. Suddently someone called me to get my cardinformations. Thought they would give me my money back but they did not. Lost about 3500$. When I traded my accountmannager was angry when I traded by myselv and got profit. The adviced she gave me failed.
TAKE CARE out thereTHEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY

Hello there Janne!
I am Lily from Trade12 and knowing your issue with Trade12, particularly with your account manager is something that caught my attention. I would like to help you with this, but before we can proceed, we have to verify some information and we need your account details and full name. Once the details are given, we assure that we will assist you all throughout the process
Talk to you soon. Thanks!
Albania,
Jul 25, 2017,

Working for Trade12

After reading some of the reviews here guys, I couldnt agree more to what you are saying, but unlike you guys, I work for this Scam Broker.

The offices and the call center that manages this broker are situated in Tirana, Albania and are called Digital Markets. Hundreds of young girls and boys work for this so called call centers and make hundreds of phone calls towards diferent leads with the hope of creating any new accounts and convincing people to ivest. Everyone working on this company knows that trade12 is not licenced and that every penny that commes in goes straight to the Israeli owners, but nobody really cares.

Leads are taken from investing.com and other ghost trading companies. Most victims are Italian people. I worked for that market for a few months and I cant believe how easy is to convince those people, I'd say fast money is something they cant resist.

The company is very well organised. We have people that invite clients to hear smth abt us, people that convince clients to deposit, people that reply to reviews and make positive reviews, people that act as very professional agents "that in fact are only big inexperienced liars"

The call center is managed by an Italian called Luca that motivates agents with vouchers, gifts, Iphones amd some times trips depending on the amount invested.

I have a Big advice for you guys, STAY THE FU(K AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Jul 27, 2017,

i have been trading with trade12 and was instantly very suspicious so i have compiled a large amount of evidence, such as recording all my phone calls and video recording all my on screen activity of the broker having access to my desktop through anydesk. After much work i managed to get a few IP address. Screenshots of everything. Communication has been very patchy with my broker, struggling to get in touch and not replying to emails. I have not agreed to any of the bonuses that they have offered me. i requested a withdrawal which my broker tells me has been accepted but it still says on my account status "initial" which means it has not been accepted. It says it take 1 business day to process a withdrawal request and they have already well exceeded this time! i have asked on many occasions including recently to be put in touch with the financial department but i get the same answer "i will get them to contact you" and they never do!

i will keep you all updated on how it goes from here.
so far 1 star

Sembawang , Singapore,
Aug 30, 2017,

Looking for my money.

Hi
My name is PALASH CHANDRA NATH. I have account in trade12. I don't know actually what to say. About 6 months ago I have requested to withdraw 100 US but they didn't send to my account for about one month's. After I chat with them and send them mail for several times abut my problem. They said they already informed to financial dept . But u didn't get any response. Then I decided to withdraw all of money from account and request for withdraw. I didn't get my still now. I chat with them more than 20 times and I send them email for about 15 tomes. They just give answer we already informed to financial dept. At last I call to their office number and they also reply same. I don't know what's the problem. I am still waiting for my money. Besides I send them my bank details more than 5 time. I didn't get any reply from them. Now my question is will they give my money or not. My account number is 1065437276.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Sep 8, 2017:
Hi Palash Nath!

This is Lily from Trade12. Thank you for providing us your MT4 ID in advance. We have checked with the Finance Department your $200 USD withdrawal and it has been approved. Kindly wait for it to reflect on the system within 24 hours. The withdrawal will be received within 3-5 business days.

Should there be anything else I can assist you with, please let us know.

Lu,
Republic of Ireland , Ireland,
Aug 31, 2017,

No no no!

Just got a call from canidian number +1 647 198 6663, insisting that I had registered with them or that a friend had. Refused to actually tell me where they had got my number and half of my name, and didn't like when I said no one had registered it and they had bought my information. As the rep was speaking, I was googling and said I had no interest in working with a scam company, as is cited in many places online. Then began speaking over me to sign me up to prove it's not a scam, saying "no no no no no" when I said I didn't want to work with scammers, telling me I was acting like a ten year old because I wouldn't believe him and was choosing to believe all the poor people who have reportedly lost money with them and that I was the one missing out, not them! Seriously Trade12, if you're in the business of scamming people at least retain some semblance of professionalism. Or better still get a proper job

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 15, 2017,

TRADE 12 SCAM ARTISTS - I CANNOT WITHDRAW MY MONEY FOR OVER 1 MONTH

TRADE 12 are absolute con artists. When you need to speak to a broker and need to get permission from him to withdraw your money, if should be evidence to STAY WELL AWAY FROM THEM. The scheme of the company is to get as much of your hard earned cash to play with and trade with as possible and stall for as long as possible when you want to get your money out. Everything will go great until you try to get your money out and then you will find yourself in a web of lies and excuses as to why you cannot withdraw your money.

It is a complete scam please stay well away from Trade 12 and learn from our mistakes.

Reply by Trade12 submitted Sep 18, 2017:
Hi Crypto11285!

This is Lily of Trade12. We were able to receive your reviews about the company and I would like to ask for your MT4 ID so we can start the investigation on your concern the immediate time possible.

We need the MT4 ID for us to check your account history, trades, as well as review the calls between you and your broker. Moreover, your concern will be forwarded to the concerned departments so we can give the proper resolution on your case.

Rest assured that we will help you on this all throughout.

Awaiting your response.

Stuart,
Sep 22, 2017,

RED FLAGS!!!

I received a random call from a lady with an American accent (I live in New Zealand) saying I had signed up with the website Trade12.com a couple of months ago, and asked if I wanted a secondary source of income through online trading. I have never been interested in online trading, I had never visited the site, and never heard of it. She tried to reason that I may not remember everything I've done a few months ago, and went through the spiel again. I told her I wasn't interested and dismissed her. A short bit of research led me here. The fact that they had my contact info without my knowledge leads me to believe they are operating unethically, and need to be stopped.

Oct 4, 2017,

100% SCAM Thieves Liars Criminals

Absolutely and Totally Straigt SCAM ,Thieves and Liars!!

I deposited $14,000 and they won't let me withdraw.

If you need more info just follow my thread:

Raffaele P,
Italy, Italy,
Nov 4, 2017,

DO NOT TRADE 12 Like the Plague - part 2 . Responding to Lily of TRADE12

DO NOT TRADE 12 Like the Plague!
I am an Italian client and I must admit that I was robbed by TRADE12! ... Reply to Lily of Trade12.
Since August, nothing has changed!
For some days, the Italian switchboards - call centers, are out of service and you can’t even get caught by your Cypriot call center!
My account is 1065192479 and I'm always waiting to get my money! Cursed on the day I signed up with TRADE12. I've made hundreds of complaints and no one is able to answer my questions. The reason? You are a scammer!
These days I was contacted by your company iforex24 (you are always in trade12). I explained that I could not sign any contracts because I was cheated by another company that did not allow me to withdraw my money and that I was worried about losing everything! You have explained to me (as iforex24) that you would have put your lawyers in charge to demand Trade12 all my balance excluding the bonus, that there was no reason to withhold my own payments and all the profits that any lawyer would have I easily got my belongings and, more importantly, their legal office because it was a relationship between companies (maybe meant to be among the scammers!).
Does not he find comic all this? You are so greedy that you have tried to cheat 2 times the same customer!
I was confident of Trade12 and I was cheated. But this is a commitment for me, if I do not get all my belongings anywhere in the world, and with whatever name you turn, I will always ask for my fears! All interlocutors, if their name is true, will be personally denounced: Mr. Christian Schimd, Mr.Andrea Tiberi, Mr. Tommaso del Vecchio for example.

Nov 4, 2017 - 1 Star TRADE12. EVITATELO COME LA PESTE!
Sono un cliente Italiano e devo ammettere di essere stato derubato da TRADE12! … Rispondo a Lily of Trade12.
Dal mese di Agosto non ‘è cambiato nulla!
Da qualche giorno i centralini Italiani sono fuori servizio e non’è possibile nemmeno farsi prendere in giro dal vostro call center cipriota!
Il mio account è il 1065192479 e sono sempre in attesa di prelevare i miei soldi! Maledetto il giorno in cui ho sottoscritto con TRADE12. Ho effettuato centinaia di reclami e nessuno è in grado di rispondere ai miei quesiti. Il motivo? Siete dei truffatori!
In questi giorni sono stato contattato dalla vs. società tramite iforex24 (siete sempre voi di trade12). Ho illustrato che non potevo sottoscrivere nessun contratto perché truffato da altra società che non mi permetteva di prelevare i miei soldi e che ero preoccupatissimo di aver perduto tutto! Mi avete spiegato (sempre come iforex24) che mi avreste messo a diposizione i vs. legali per richiedere a Trade12 tutto il mio saldo escluso il bonus, che non vi era motivo di trattenere i miei stessi versamenti e tutti gli utili prodotti, che qualunque avvocato avrebbe facilmente ottenuto le mie spettanze ed a maggior ragione il loro ufficio legale in quanto trattandosi di rapporti tra società (forse voleva dire tra truffatori!).
Non trova comico tutto questo? Siete così avidi che avete tentato di truffare 2 volte lo stesso cliente!
Ho avuto fiducia di Trade12 e sono stato truffato. Ma questo è per me un impegno, se non otterrò tutte le mie spettanze in qualunque posto del mondo siate e con qualunque nome vi trasformerete sarò sempre a richiedere le mie spettanze! (tutti gli interlocutori, se il loro nome è veritiero, saranno denunciati personalmente, non sarà per voi un problema, ma per qualcuno si. Christian Schimd, Andrea Tiberi, Tommaso del Vecchio…ad esempio)

Aug 8, 2017 - 1 Star DO NOT TRADE 12 Like the Plague!
I am an Italian client and I have to admit that I was robbed by TRADE12! In March 2016 after I was registered on Investing.com to attend some webinars. I received several phone calls from trade12 to convince me to benefit from their services. A quick internet search and my inexperience did not make me realize that the company was really unreliable and I made a first deposit of EUR 1,000 for which I was granted a 2000 EUR bonus. I leave other unnecessary details and we get to the point! My Account Manager (Mister Tommaso del Vecchio), after several successful transactions, has convinced me to step up to "intermediate user" and later "VIP User" in order to benefit from discounts advertised on the site and for reduced spreads More investment advice! Before making any further payments I tried to withdraw part of the balance (30K Eur). I was contacted by the Account Manager who told me that not to close the active business I could not go below a certain margin of guarantee and that I could take 20K Eur. This happened and this convinced me that Trade12 was reliable ! But…. Unfortunately it was all a comedy.After making further payments and transferring to another account manager (Christian Schimdt), because mister Tommaso del Vecchiowas no longer in Trade12, they invited me to make further payments to increase my investment capability! Result: Christian Schimdt for a month did not reply to my mail, phone calls and Skype contact. Strangely, I threatened everything and after a month I was contacted by Dr. Andrea Tiberi said to him "in charge of the operating room" apologizing for the disavowal and promising me every necessary assistance! My account thanks to my commitment grew up to EUR 900K! Despite the amount of the bill, Tiberi like the previous account managers required me to take advantage of payout promotions and further increase the payout. This time I refused and here I suggested a series of "OUTSIDE THE MARKET" operations and all wrong!
I managed to recover the critical operations and increased my balance up to 1400K Eur. At this point I requested by email "authorization" to withdraw 50 K Eur / Month for 4 months, in order to purchase a ' Apartment and do not take all the number in a single solution so you keep the margins abound. I was told "no problem my dear, but today I'm not in the office and I'll be back next Monday." Reassured by that email I made my request through the site. It's been 40 days since then and no more feedback from that time.
At that time I was clear. They had to make me lose everything, so I had nothing to withdraw. My payments are real money, while my balance is fake money! Did you understand the system? My contact request was sent to all known addresses + Italian support + international support. We sent hundreds of mails and calls to the call center + dozens of chats to online support, but no responses, (all documentable). I started researching and verified the following: The street where the company registration office is located is a quiet, popular house! There are no operational headquarters in London that can be traced back to society! People with whom they talk "do not exist in social". No one is able to talk to them directly and there is no threat that can frighten a consequence as (if TRADE12 exists essentially and not a fake), there is no regulated company and therefore no authority is required by the customers! DO NOT TRADE 12 Like the Plague!

TRADE12 – EVITATELO COME LA PESTE
E QUINDI NON ONORARE QUALUNQUE RICHIESTA DI PRELIEVO!
Sono un cliente Italiano e devo ammettere di essere stato derubato da TRADE12! Nel Marzo 2016 dopo essermi registrato su Investing.com per partecipare ad alcuni webinar ho ricevuto diverse telefonate da trade12 per convincermi a fruire dei loro servizi. Una veloce ricerca internet e la mia inesperienza non mi hanno consentito di capire che la società è veramente inaffidabile ed ho effettuato un primo versamento di 1000 EUR a cui mi è stato riconosciuto un bonus di 2000 EUR. Tralascio altri particolari inutili ed arriviamo ad fatto! Il mio Account Manager (Dott. Tommaso del Vecchio) al verificarsi di numerose operazioni conclusesi positivamente mi ha convinto a salire di livello “utente intermedio” e successivamente “Utente VIP” allo scopo di fruire degli sconti pubblicizzati sul sito e relativi a spread ridotti e maggiore consulenza sugli investimenti! Prima di effettuare ulteriori versamenti ho provato a ritirare parte del saldo (30K Eur). Sono stato contattato dall’Account Manager che mi ha spiegato che per non chiudere le operazioni attive non potevo scendere al di sotto di un certo margine a garanzia e che poteva farmi prelevare 20K Eur. Ciò è avvenuto e questo mi ha convinto che Trade12 fosse affidabile! Ma…. Purtroppo era tutta una commedia!
Effettuati gli ulteriori versamenti e passato ad un altro account manager (Christian Schimdt), perché Tommaso del Vecchio non era più in Trade12, mi hanno invitato a fare sempre ulteriori versamenti per poter aumentare la mia capacità di investimento! Risultato : Christian Schimdt per un mese non ha risposto alle mie mail, telefonate e contatto Skype. Furibondo ho minacciato ogni cosa e dopo un mese sono stato contattato dal dott. Andrea Tiberi a suo dire “responsabile della sala operativa” scusandosi per i disservizi e promettendomi ogni assistenza necessaria! Il mio conto grazie al mio impegno è cresciuto fino a 900K EUR! Nonostante l’importo del conto, Il dott. Tiberi come i precedenti account manager mi richiedeva di approfittare delle promozioni sui versamenti e di incrementare ulteriormente il versato. Questa volta ho rifiutato ed ecco che mi suggerito una serie di operazioni “STRANAMENTE CONTRO MERCATO” e tutte sbagliate!
Sono riuscito a recuperare le operazioni critiche ed ho incrementato il mio saldo fino a 1400 K Eur. A questo punto ho richiesto tramite mail “autorizzazione” a ritirare 50 K Eur/Mese per 4 mesi, allo scopo di effettuare l’acquisto di un’appartamento e non prelevare tutta la cifra in un’unica soluzione in modo da mantenere i margini abbondantissimi. Mi è stato comunicato “ nessun problema mio caro, ma oggi non sono in ufficio e torno Lunedì prossimo”. Rassicurato da tale mail ho effettuato tramite sito la mia richiesta e da allora nessun riscontro! Sono passati 40 gg e da allora più nessun riscontro.
In quel momento mi è stato chiaro. Dovevano farmi perdere tutto, in modo che non avessi nulla da ritirare. I miei versamenti sono soldi reali, mentre il mio saldo è rappresentato da soldi finti! Capito il sistema?
La mia richiesta di contatto è stata trasmessa a tutti gli indirizzi conosciuti + supporto italiano + supporto internazionale. Inviato centinaia di mail e telefonate al call center + decine di chat al supporto internazionale on line, ma nessun riscontro, (tutto documentabile). Ho avviato ricerche ed ho verificato quanto segue: la strada in cui è Ubicata la sede per la registrazione societaria è una tranquilla villetta popolare! Non esistono sedi in londra operative e riconducibili alla società! Le persone con cui interloquite "non esistono nei social" . Nessuno è in grado di parlare con loro direttamente e non esiste minaccia che possa far temere una conseguenza in quanto (se TRADE12 esiste in sostanza e non sulla carta), non'è una società regolamentata e quindi nessuna autority la obblighi versi i clienti!

Reply by Trade12 submitted Aug 11, 2017 Hi Raffaele,

My name is Lily from Trade12. I would like to request for your MT4 details so we can forward it to the Risk Department and look further into your account. Kindly send me a PM here in forexpeacearmy so we can investigate your withdrawal and trading history as we want to understand the reason you could not make this withdrawal and see what possibly had happened.

Moreover, since you have mentioned that you have upgraded your account, we would like you to understand that there are certain terms and conditions covering your case and we would like to discuss it with you thoroughly on how it was applied to your account.

Sincerely,

Nov 5, 2017,

A real "kitchen" without regulation and licenses

The company deceives customers. Services that are marked on the site are untrue. There is no NDD, only "forex kitchen". Fictitious orders, non-market prices and the lack of a license to operate as broker.

Nov 9, 2017,

SCAM company. If you'll give them your money, it will be the last time you see it!

Issue escalated to Traders Court Jarovna vs Trade12.com | GUILTY
Stay away from this company!!! They Scamed me for 20000$!!! They simply deducted 20000$ from my balance, with no any clear explanations. After 2 weeks of conversations, many many letters to support, no one person from Trade 12 had explane me where my 20000$ hadgone. They said I lost it by fair trading. But if it is true, I should have negative trades with minus 20k. But I don't have.
They complicated me, and simply stole my money from my balance. Please, follow my thread: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-trade12-com.52551/
Trade12 is a SCAM. Don't trust them! Check the real revews before taking any decision!!!

Nov 1, 2017 - 1 Star Have deposited some funds, made some trades and was even able to withdraw funds. But now I have negative deposit. The broker said me to open deals on SP500, after that the price fall down, and I get huge loss. After he suggested me to sign an agreement which advise me to make additional deposit of 5000$ and making 75 lots. I signed an agreement, actually didn’t know what I am doing. During one month I was doing the deals and rich the number of 75 lots. Nobody has assist me, they said you have to do your deals on your own, although I said them before I have no experience and need assistance. They said Ok You had done well, your agreement is closed. But later they called me and said your deals on SP500 get back. The reason is not enough deals (2 lots). So now I need to transfer additional 10k in order to make another trade which will allow me to close the existing trades and make huge profits.
I advised my broker previously that I will not be making any further deposits, as they keep requesting this, however he put me in this situation anyway.
I see no way of getting my money back. I invested 22000$. Now it is almost 1500$. And do not know what to do. Please if someone had this situation, write how did you solve this problem.
Please follow my thread: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-trade12-com.52551/

Nov 22, 2017,

Trade12.com is SCAM

I was deceived by the Trade12 company . Trade12 declares transparent services, maximum client protection, etc. https://ru.trade12.com/about/why-trade12/, but intentionally misinforms clients with the aim of getting their hands on more and more of customers money.

jean dulude,
montreal, Canada,
Nov 27, 2017,

scam by trade12

Here is the strategy of our trade12 friends:
They ask you in principle that we will make a profit that everything is safe and that you can withdraw at any time. These constantly ask you to add funds and (for God's depots they are effective) to allow them to use your money to make profits for trade12. When you want to withdraw your money only the money you have invested will be paid, these will keep your profits under false pretext.
Any kind of event breaks their commitments. Opening of transaction without your authorization (no event report showing that it is serious). Error executions, data falcification to make you wait more during withdrawal. It will ask you to redo requests for a false error system. Their brokers keep hold of your money in their own volume interest, as these authorize whether or not you can make a withdrawal. The terms and conditions are never respect you will have to arceler for settlement it is said sorry every time, but you will be the only ones to lose money because these risk nothing. See my balance sheet: deposits of 19100 withdrawal of 18100 pofits 13820 untouchable. 11 weeks of yield loss, while these without putting any investments will have made 13820

Nov 14, 2017 - 1 Star Following a request for trade12, I decided to test and learn about this type of trading. Worst experience of my life
These sell me the idea of ​​participating in a pre-market under written promise of income.
The title does not perform as planned but we realize a lower profit. In another case the title on which pre-market must be done is not the one on which they open a trade again the revnu his least.
I make two retreat requests that have been painful but have worked.
Afterwards: here are highlights of the events:
Broker Peter Johnson opens trades without my authorization
Refuses to close trades when money is lost.
Intervention of the famous Julien Dubois who lets us believe who saves our lives while this one pushes us more. They use my account without authorization and make me lose money. I'm trying to get out of this adventure and lie about it.

Their site mention Security (False), withdrawal within 5 days (False), Scam (True)

Raffaele P.,
Nov 27, 2017,

TRADE12 - avoid them as the plague - part 3

TRADE12 - avoid them as the plague - part 3. My name is Raffaele P. - Account 1065192479. I bring you my experience. Trade12 is a scam company that practices the so-called "PONZI" method, in practice investments do not exist and the company with the money of new "investors" covers some of the oldest customer withdrawal requests. The accounts do not exist! It's all virtual! I paid over 100,000 EUR and my account is worth over 1 million EUR! Everything is very nice, but actually not having active investments for about 6 months TRADE12 constantly rejects my withdrawal requests. For 6 months no account managers of the 4 I know, respond to my mail. The scam switchboard, support, live chat, and all the offices you know do not find my mails and phone calls. They blocked me in the investments to get me picked up and they did not give me money because my account really does not exist, it's just virtual, while the only real money is my payouts. The proof is that TRADE12 keeps me calmly locked in the investment because in reality it does not get useful from the trade commissions, but only robbing customers of their payouts! Avoid them! Avoid them! Avoid them like the plague

TRADE12 – evitateli come la peste – parte 3
Mi chiamo Raffaele P. Account 1065192479. Vi porto la mia esperienza. Trade12 è una società truffa che mette in pratica il cosidetto metodo “PONZI”, in pratica gli investimenti non esistono e la società con i soldi dei nuovi “investitori” copre una parte delle richieste di prelievo dei clienti più vecchi. I conti non esistono! E’ tutto virtuale!
Ho versato oltre 100.000 EUR ed il mio conto vale oltre 1 milione di EUR! Tutto molto bello, ma in realtà pur non avendo investimenti attivi da circa 6 mesi TRADE12 respinge continuamente le mie richieste di prelievo. Da 6 mesi nessun account manager dei 4 che conosco, risponde alle mie mail. Il centralino truffa, il supporto, la chat live, e tutti gli uffici conosciuti non riscontrano le mie mail e le mie telefonate.
Mi hanno bloccato negli investimenti per farmi prelevare e non mi danno i soldi perché in realtà il mio conto non esiste, è solo virtuale, mentre gli unici soldi reali sono i miei versamenti. Controprova è il fatto che TRADE12 mi tiene tranquillamente bloccato negli investimenti perché in realta non trae utili dalle commissioni di trade, ma solo derubando i clienti dei loro versamenti!
Evitateli! Evitateli! Evitateli come la peste!

Novosibirsk, Russian Federation,
Dec 1, 2017,

of the fraudulent actions of a brokerage company Trade12

At the moment the balance on the account number 1065488972 in the company Trade 12 is positive and amounts: 29,921.34 USD (twenty nine thousand nine hundred twenty-one dollar thirty-four cents).
Withdrawals can be made for the following reason (terminal in the withdrawal section produces the following) :
Note: For a withdrawal request to be granted, please close any open positions on your trading account.
The reason for the refusal, evidence of grave violations of the rules, 12 Trade, as the expiration on oil futures contracts, for the identification number of the cl-dec17., listed in my terminal, was produced 17.11.2017 year, and therefore the terminal Trade12 does not reflect the real prices on the global exchanges. These contracts are open CFDs in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Policy, Section 10 Customer responsibilities when a contract/asset expires, failure to close any open trades related to it will result to an automatic exit. Thus, open trades will be closed accordingly. An account can be exempted from automatic exit is provided it is presumed to be in a good standing and stature. In such case, the option to transfer to another liquidity provider is feasible.
I have repeatedly appealed to Trade12, with the request to unblock my account, and to allow at least part of the money. My letter to the mail support-@rutrade12.com were ignored. I also spoke with the same letters in the parent company Exo Capital Markets Limited mail info@exocpm.com. The above actions of the Trade 12 are fraudulent, the company is trying to usurp my money and just brazenly ignores my treatment of the return of cash under account number 1065488972. I enclose links to my proceedings https://kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?topic=25496.new#new

nabihahkhairon,
Dec 6, 2017,

i clearly asked them multiple time to confirmed if i have to spend my own money if i want to start this trade. and they told me, it was FREE as i was still a student. they say that it was totally free for me. when i agree to it, it ask me when can i have any money in my account . i was like very shocked! they told me it was free. why must i have to pay to started the trade??