Trade12.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade12 is a forex broker. Trade 12 offers the MT4 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Trade12.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, futures, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade12.com
2018-08-02:  Global Fin Services Limited (GFS, Trade12.com) was wound up in the public interest at the High Court on 16 July 2018 and the Official Receiver is now the liquidator of the company.  This was done because of misconduct by the company.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Despite this, the Trade12.com website continues to operate.
SCAM CONFIRMATION

July 2018:  There is now a third FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  Based on this and the regulatory warnings against the company, the FPA now considers Trade12.com and all related companies to be a scam.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with Trade12.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
November 2017:  There is a second FPA Traders Court Guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with Trade 12 until these issues are resolved.
June 2017:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against Global Fin Services Limited operating as Trade 12.  CLICK HERE to verify.
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with Trade 12 unless this issue can be resolved.

March 2016:  Consob has issued a warning against Trade12.  CLICK HERE to verify.

October 2016:  The FPA would appreciate it if Trade12 employees would stop spamming the forums. CLICK HERE to see examples.
April 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.

Minimum to Open Live: Unknown
Established: 2014
Address: Ajeltake Island-Majuro, MH 96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@trade12.com, 18886834913
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, CASHU, Moneta.ru, PaySafe Card, Skrill, SWIFT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Trade12.com on our forum

Scam!

H,
England, United Kingdom,
Apr 24, 2017,

Dodgy

This company keeps on cold calling me insisting I had registered with them to receive a second income. Sounded dodgy straightaway, and lone behold a search lead me here.

Thailand,
Jun 26, 2017,

Broken Trades 12 is villainy.
Deposit into account.
Do not allow to withdraw.
Please notify fbi promptly.

Singapore,
Jan 31, 2017,

Help me on Withdrawal

Hi,

Its really taking to long time for withdrawal i have been calling and sending mail and no one care to resolve this issue.
When i did funding it was said that its your money can withdraw anytime you want i have made withdrawal request on 18th Jan 2017 its more than a week and haven't got fund yet. i don't know how long it gonna take.

i have made withdrawal request on 18th Jan 2017 and until now haven't process yet.
broker wont call, no on is doing anything to resolve. i really don't know how to get my money.
i would be really help if someone could help me on this

johannesburg, South Africa,
Nov 28, 2016,

i g=have been scammed by trade12.com . i deposited $200 and requested my capital money back, iv since been waiting. all i get is excuse after exuse.

Hi! All, iv also been scammed by trade12.com . As i'm typing this i'm still being given a runaround. They have asked me for statements ,each time theyve requested iv provided. iv provided 3 already. Im told i must bring statement with specific dates, i explained to them that, banks in south africa will give you options of 7days statement, 1 month, 2month, 3months and 6 months. Out of frustration im telling them so must i now go change the rules of the south african banking system because you guys want a specific
date, which retarded and weird of them to asking this.. all statement includes the dates requested, all they needed to do was check the date they want on the statement, i think all that is an excuse. they told me my money is hanging somewhere, what nonsense is that.

Jun 11, 2019,

Total scam, you will not get your money.

Guys, don’t ever try this company. You will not get back even your full deposit amount. Full scam. Reach out to my email, i will provide full details of how they will cheat you including all the broker names. I know atleast 6 of them . I have friends who has similar experience.

If you have useful details about this company, please put them in a followup review or else post them in the forums.
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Sep 7, 2016,

problem with withdrawal

I have made a total deposit of around 3000 dolars got a bonus around 600 dolars, traded and won (got equity around 5000 dolars), then lost almost all of it.
Then I tried again and deposited 750 dolars and got my equity up to 7000 dolars. Trying to withdraw now.
The withdrawal process takes too long and they will always try to make you deposit more and more. The website says withdrawal process 1 day and you receive the money between 1-5 business days. For me the response to process alone took one week. Now they say I have not met the required trade volume, the broker did not say this when the withdrawal process started. I did ask the broker about bonus requirements at first (before depositing) and she assured me that trade12 is not like other brokers and I could still withdraw.
They help you with a few trades at first and guaranteed to win (if you add the deposit), but now the broker doesn't even reply for days.
When you stop making deposits the response and support is very poor. I had my suspicions at first but I have a big doubt now. I have traded with other brokers and if they are legitimate the withdrawal process is only 1-3 days, not like this.

Ukraine,
Nov 9, 2017,

SCAM company. If you'll give them your money, it will be the last time you see it!

Issue escalated to Traders Court Jarovna vs Trade12.com | GUILTY
Stay away from this company!!! They Scamed me for 20000$!!! They simply deducted 20000$ from my balance, with no any clear explanations. After 2 weeks of conversations, many many letters to support, no one person from Trade 12 had explane me where my 20000$ hadgone. They said I lost it by fair trading. But if it is true, I should have negative trades with minus 20k. But I don't have.
They complicated me, and simply stole my money from my balance. Please, follow my thread: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-trade12-com.52551/
Trade12 is a SCAM. Don't trust them! Check the real revews before taking any decision!!!

Nov 1, 2017 - 1 Star Have deposited some funds, made some trades and was even able to withdraw funds. But now I have negative deposit. The broker said me to open deals on SP500, after that the price fall down, and I get huge loss. After he suggested me to sign an agreement which advise me to make additional deposit of 5000$ and making 75 lots. I signed an agreement, actually didn’t know what I am doing. During one month I was doing the deals and rich the number of 75 lots. Nobody has assist me, they said you have to do your deals on your own, although I said them before I have no experience and need assistance. They said Ok You had done well, your agreement is closed. But later they called me and said your deals on SP500 get back. The reason is not enough deals (2 lots). So now I need to transfer additional 10k in order to make another trade which will allow me to close the existing trades and make huge profits.
I advised my broker previously that I will not be making any further deposits, as they keep requesting this, however he put me in this situation anyway.
I see no way of getting my money back. I invested 22000$. Now it is almost 1500$. And do not know what to do. Please if someone had this situation, write how did you solve this problem.
Please follow my thread: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-trade12-com.52551/

SG, Singapore,
Apr 13, 2017,

Trade12 : Meddling with trading history without user consent

Issue escalated to Traders Court deslimth vs Trade12.com | GUILTY
All my trading history with Trade12.com is gone, but luckily I had done a screen capture of all transaction history. They can't deny it has never happen. The broker name is Dean Atlas with email dean.atlas@trade12.com. I believe Trade12.com is part of a broader network financial scamming organization, because a few days ago someone called me seems to know of my case and offer to help me get my funds back, need to pay upfront lawyer fees, i asked for which law firm, and the lady just can't say the law firm name, instead mentioned the lawyer from Switzerland. I definitely see through their plot to do more harm. I got the number from where this latest call from. I had uploaded my documents for verification and by this time it is already 4 days and yet to be verified, they mentioned only takes 2-3 days to verified. They never recognize those suspicious trade and offer no investigation, all their integrity advertisements at their website Trade12.com is fake and meant to show that they are a well run trading company.

Almaty, Kazakhstan,
Apr 27, 2018,

Pls assist to withdraw only deposit, I have no any open deals and no any signed contract.

Issue escalated to Traders Court Dana Shakirova vs Trade12.com | GUILTY
Let me introduce myself, I’m a client of your customer Trade12 LLC, my name is Dana Shakirova acc. # MT4 Id 1065493486
Please be aware once that Trade12 LLC is a scammer. I have strong proves and reasons to say that. I have an account with this company from the end of 2017 after long time convictions and calls from this company and deposited in all 10100 $ (Ten thousand and one hundred dollars) with the aim to get trader’s level and more prevelege to earn.  I was assured by an agent all the time, that I could get money back when necessary. The broker Nikita Yanovsky who run me from the first day stated that we’d trade on stocks WITHOUT RISKING, my deposit’s safe and he’d earn with me his comission. During our first days of work, he displayed me good trading on Apple. I cashed out 200$ (two hundred dollars) in order to check withdrawal system. And checked it was gone from terminal day by day but came to me almost a month.  Later there were regular deals on gold, silver and metals. Then there annual reporting period started, when all traders became more active and mainly made money according to Nikita’s words. That’s why there were plenty of suggestions on trading with good positions and quota that I couldn’t cover with my deposit, so Nikita required to cash in, I had to search for additional fund and investors all the time we worked. He said there is a referral program on which I can bring another clients and have my bonuses in 30% of deposit. However it won’t be cashed but support to increase my buying power. Ok I said, I was trying advertising and presenting among friends and companions. So Nikita Yanovsky and his main boss Nikolay Prasnevsky helped to increase my profit to 2000 $ (two thousand dollars).  I was so happy, planned to use it.
However there appeared Dropbox’s wayout to IPO, my broker Nikita suggested to make profit on it, of course with additional investing of 13600$ (Thirteen thousand six hundred dollars). He was informed by me that I would have funds only in summer, then could only make deposit, but he insisted on cashing in, working with investors and sharing profit with them. I was under pressure again for about a week, as he tried to urge me. So I didn’t take it. However he booked shares in spite of my unreadyness, my last words were I’ll try to look for fund but don’t promise. (there is confirming call record.) There have been a lot of my lost nerves and stress on my health. Nikita said there might be Bank’s commission in amount of 15000$ (fifteen thousand dollars) for these booked shares if I wouldn’t deposit needed amount 13600$ (Thirteen thousand six hundred dollars). That moment balance on my account was 12012 $ (Twelve thousand twelve dollars). Nevetheless on 23d of March, when this deal was successfully settled and the broker Nikita said Bank didn’t take its comission neither from my account, nor from him. He said keep calm, be quite. It’s OK. Happy news I thought and greatly pleased Nikita for that. For 23.03.2018 I had 3 open deals.
The next day Nikita called me in the evening and said we should work on statstics, and emailed me a contract to be signed. I said I had to get acquainted as I was enough cautious after what was experienced. That was a doubtful contract. There were several points that confronted my interests.  That’s why I rejected it. Our relations became worse. They made me sign. I have been refusing all the time and suggesting any other wayouts to work and settle. I had 2 partners ready to invest. They were not interested in them. I said pls withdraw me my profit 2000 $ (Two thousand dollars), then I will sign this contract and work with agent. They refused me in this too. Then I was tired of all this. (There were family troubles, Nikita was known about them, I’ve informed him and asked for help, but no, he is not as human being, he’s like a robot without feelings and even a heart absense who needs just deposit and investing).
After all I decided to end up and withdraw only my deposit. I closed one deal with profit and 2 deals with loss.  On 16th of April I applied for withdrawal, and I got a reject by reason as if I have a contract with them. I have no any contract signed. I emailed them about it. But there was no reply. On 24 th of April I applied for the second time, rejected again with the same reason.
I beg you, if it’s in your eligibility please, force Trade12 to pay back my deposit only.

Thank you in advance.

Americana, Brazil,
Jan 20, 2017,

Trade 12 - Professionals on Stealing From You - STAY AWAY!

It is a scam. A fraud company determined to take your money. I have lost money and my friends as well. They will increase SPREADS drasticaly in the middle of the operation as well as argue that you will need more trading volume to withdraw your money. One of my friends wan unable to retrieve a single dollar from an 80 K account. He invested and lost 30 K of his own. I was luck not to loose that much.