AZAFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 14, 2017

May 2016:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends CAUTION dealing with AzaFx unless this issue is resolved.

AZAFX is a forex broker. AZAFX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. AZAFX.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, oil, natural gas, index, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

AZAFX.com

Join live discussion of AZAFX.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
20160-0622016-03-09ela1954 vs azafx.comguilty

Munir Ahmad,
Lahore, Pakistan,
May 29, 2016,

Hello,
I have a live account with this Forex broker company from last 9 months, we are fully satisfied with their Execution , withdrawal.
Best for scalping and news trade.
Ela1954,
, Poland,
Mar 9, 2016,

Issue escalated to Traders Court ela1954 vs azafx.com | GUILTY
Hello
I accuse this forex broker for being a typical "scam". Not only they do not want to withdraw my gains , they also do not want to return my deposit. My correspondence with them is dating back for 2 months now. At the moment they do not even reply. I know that AZAFX company cheated many people from all over the world and do not want to give back peoples deposits. I know that some ot their clients informed skrill about present situation and skrill decided to block their account. Money has been collected on private account of MUHAMMAD ADNAN .
People I will probably never get my money back but I just want to warn You agains AZAFX Company and their CEO MR Muhammad Adnan.