GKFXPrime.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 31, 2018

GKFXPrime is a forex broker. GKFX Prime offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. GKFXPrime.com offers over 5 forex pairs, equities, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

GKFXPrime.com

Join live discussion of GKFXPrime.com on our forum

H,
Malaysia,
Jul 20, 2018,

SCAMMER. Not paying No Deposit Bonus profit by accusing client using 2 IP to create account/ trade
Micheal Parade,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Mar 13, 2018,

scam broker..payment are late till 2month..

This broker has no regulattion.

Seriusly guys, too risk to put money on this scam broker
Blessed1,
Ogun state , Nigeria,
Feb 5, 2017,

Yet to receive my withdrawal since the 13th of January 2017 after several mails to gkfxprime.com

Blessed1
Recruit
Joined:Tuesday
Messages:0
Likes Received:0

I made deposit of $1000 some years back into my account number 40180 with GKFXPRIME.
But current balance now about $181.
I made withdrawal of $180 from my account since the 13th of January 2017 and my account is yet to be credited. Meanwhile my MT4 account number 40180 has since been debited on same day. As l write at today 6th of February 2017 l am yet to receive my money. I have sent about six(6) different mails on different days to payments@gkfx.com, accounts@gkfxprime.com and support@gkfxprime.com. None of them is yet to reply my mails. I am really upset with these slothful and appalling attitude of these firm called GKFXPRIME.
I need my money as soon as possible. And l would go to any length to get my money back, both spiritually and physically. To before warm is to before harm.

MY GKFXPRIME ACCOUNT DETAILS
Name: Nsikan Ekwere Usen
MT4 account number : 40180
Kingsley ,
Ogun state , Nigeria,
Jan 31, 2017,

Terrible appalling scammers. Bastards.

Terrible appalling scammers. Bastards. DO NOT PLACE YOUR MONEY WITH GKFXPRIME. IGNORE AT YOUR OWN PERIL
GT500,
Graboswski, Germany,
Dec 28, 2016,

I dont can understand how GKFX can open an Broker that ist offshore without any regulations. Dont open an account because your MONEY is not save!!!

Sep 30, 2016 - No Rating GKFX Prime is scam, they are not registred and holds her branch in BVI. I will never open an acoount by GKFX Prime
mikedmoney,
LAGOS, Nigeria,
Aug 18, 2016,

THIEFS

BIG SCAMMERS....JUST RUN.If you doubt me then deposit a reasonable amount and try withdrawing it.you will wish you took my advice,They have no contact number.You will write with no reply coming.All my friends who joined have same issue.we are still fighting to get our hard earned money for over a month now.JUST TAKE MY ADVICE...THIS IS SCAM BROKER AND THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN.

But my money must be paid.

Aug 12, 2016 - 1 Star GKFX IS A BIG SCAM BROKER.THE BIGGEST I HAVE SEEN.They are the worst i have ever seen in forex,they have refused to reply my emails and to pay my money,i have sent dozens of emails no single reply.i have also been trying and trying to reach their customer support for over 5 weeks now but always no operator available,Please if anyone has money there you better start asking for it,They are just the worst i have ever seen,take a look at their website,you can easily tell.i don't know what made me take the risk without properly checking these facts rigth at thier website you can see how crookish they are.cant imagine what made me place a deposit with them,now i have been trying to withdraw my money and its been fruitless.I will fight them to the end to get my money.No matter how long it takes.I just want to use this to warn people to be careful with this BIGGEST SCAM BROKER EVER know as GKFX.How can a brokerage not have a phone number valid phone number tp reach them with,if you try the listed numbers all you get is a ring forever.If you call the UK office they will tell you they are not the same entity as GKFX PRIME,Yet GKFX PRIME USES THIER BANNERS AND FLYERS TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS LIKE ME and yet you say they are a different entity,what BS.For 5 years i have been trading,This is the worst i have ever seen,They just take your money and you cant reach them soon as you deposit then ask for a withdrawal.I will make sure they are exposed and they MUST pay me my money.PEOPLE BEWARE OF THIS BIGGEST SCAM BROKER GKFX.This experience has thought me alot.GKFX PAY ME MY MONEY!!!...my login is 39524.YOU guys have decided to hide and not returning emails and with all the fake numbers that never go through and if you call the UK number they say the not same entity.i don't care,all lies,GKFX JUST PAY ME MY MONEY!!!!