SandtonDirect.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2018

SandtonDirect is a forex broker. Sandton Direct offers the xStation and Mobile forex trading platform. SandtonDirect.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, stocks, option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

SandtonDirect.com

Join live discussion of SandtonDirect.com on our forum

Aaron,
Florida, USA,
Jun 22, 2018,

SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!

Worst broker you can EVER HAVE! Long story short, i applied for a "promotional offer" where if I deposit USD $2000, they would give me a $500 bonus for trading. Not only were their terms and conditions basically hidden, but all in all it says if I were to withdrawal my money before trading 500 LOTS WORTH, that not only would they take away the bonus BUT they would ALSO take ALL your profits that you've made since the date you applied for the promo. In a matter of a week, after attempting to withdrawal money, they sent me an email saying they took USD $2000 of my profit i made plus the bonus. I told them I was a new client, and was new to the site and broker, if they could please have a one time forgiveness since they hid the terms and conditions, and they basically stopped responding to my emails. Horrible Broker. Horrible Customer Service. Ethically disgusting. Save your time and money! They obviously need it more than you do.