WMKTeam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2017

Join live discussion of WMKTeam.com on our forum

WMKTeam.com profile provided by Khandakar Amin, May 5, 2016

We follow wave trading theory for entry and exit from the trades. We’ve got our own way of wave trading. We do not open our trades for 40/50 pips. Most of the trades we close manually and take the basket home with full of green pips.

Our daily accurate Forex signals are delivered directly to your phone via whatsup in real time and we have also a secret facebook community where you will get all kind of possible exclusive trading information.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Sep 30, 2016,

The Best Signal Service in this world... Now it's proved.

Hello Traders, After couple of months later I am again here to give another review for WMKTeam. I've passed 6 months with this signal service (Although they also manage fund). I got more that 5200+ green pips from last 6 months with less Draw down. I know my speeches are totally valueless if I can't give you the proof. Last 8 months they earned more that 31000+ green pips with less draw down.

Please check the myfxbook link of WMKTeam. https://www.myfxbook.com/members/washim/wmk-paid-signal-account/1558363

After 6 months, now I can say without any doubt that Mr. Washim Mohammad Kamrujjaman is a master of Money Management, Trade Management and Wave analysis. Patient is his virtue. He always careful about his subscribers balance.

I really love this service. This service made me a profitable trader from a loser trader.

Best of Luck WMKTeam.

Thanks

May 7, 2016 - 5 Stars I made more than 1000+ green pips from last month to follow WMKTeam signal. The most amazing thing was they weren't crazy after hitting their two trades sl. They were patient and waiting for new entries. End of the Month they made 1000+ green pipes. They are very confident about their trading strategy and trade managing system that's why they always request their clients to follow their money management rules and keep patient. Oh One more thing!!... First week of May their signal made more than 500+ green pips!!!. I really love this service.

2016-04-06 5Star After losing thousands of dollar in Forex Market I got the real and trusted signal provider.The Best thing of WMK TEAM is strong Money Management. Depending on trading balance they set a strong money management.The mentor Washim Mohammad Kamrujjaman is such a talent and master of Wave Analysis. Signals instantly provided by team through What'sup and Facebook and mobile via twitter also. The are promised minimum 500 pips but last March they earned 1250+ green pips. Last month they provide 11 signals, 10 of them closed with profit and only one signal hit 30 pips sl. I strongly re-commanded this signal if anyone want avoid over trading and to be a gainer in risky forex market. Every one can take a chance to be a profitable forex trader.. I will post every month according the result of WMK signal.

Added by Khandakar Amin on 2016-05-05
Content: Thank you for being a valued client
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 30, 2016,

Excellent service

Excellent service with market discussion. WMKTeam is more than a signal provider cause they monitor their clients and provide all kind of supports. I am following their signal for last 12 months and its overall satisfactory.
DHAKA, Bangladesh,
Aug 29, 2016,

Hope u proceed very far from here.

Very pleased with their performance, I solely wish them more & more success in near future
rajshahi, Bangladesh,
Jul 30, 2016,

I am following him since 2014 and I am gaining more day by day.. The service they provide for such cheap rate is a single trade money.. All I can say WMK is the best thing ever happened to me in forex.. If you're losing still your welcome in our team " never being late then to late"
Gopalgonj, Bangladesh,
Jul 29, 2016,

It is one of the best Group in Bangladesh. I like this Group very much. If you want to success then you should join this Group.
chittagong , Bangladesh,
May 12, 2016,

Very good signal. Instruction is very clear and easy to understand. Although last month 2 trades hit sl ( Per trade 100 pips loss) but end of the month they made 1000+ net green pips. I believe that if anyone can follow their signals with their Strong MM system then end of the month the trader will be winner. I hope I will subscribe their signal for long time.
Dhaka , Bangladesh,
Apr 18, 2016,

I have been using the signals of WMKTeam since January of this Year. No doubt they had some bad days, but the result of the end of the month is WMK is the winner. WMKTeam has a strong trade manage strategy with good money management. The best thing in my trading career that is now I can trade with relax and tension free. Also, overtrading is now in my control. Although most of the clients are from my country (Bangladesh) but I hope within a couple of months WMKTeam can achieve a large number of clients from all around the world by their amazing service. Highly recommended.
Reply by Khandakar Amin submitted May 5, 2016:
Thanks for your support. Our goal is simple, "To Make You Happy"