24FX.com Review

Updated: Aug 13, 2018

Related sites include 24Option.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

24FX is a forex broker. 24FX offers MT4 and Mobile top forex trading platform. 24FX.com offers over 40 currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities, cfds, crude oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

24FX.com

Join live discussion of 24FX.com on our forum

cabrellesj,
Panama, Panama,
Jul 11, 2018,

DON'T SIGN UP ON 24FX IS A BIG SCAM

24FX at the beginning was great, but then I started trading and I notice some really high rates, they also gave a credit which they took just before I was about to unlock it and I've tried to withdraw what's left of my money but they don't answer, its like nobody worked there.

DON'T SIGN UP ON 24FX IS A BIG SCAM
Andries,
Johannesburg , South Africa,
Aug 16, 2017,

Not recommended. Scam scam scam

Not recommended
They dont want to process my withdrawal for 5 months already. They keep requesting different documents and i prpvided them all. Still no withdrawal is processed. Every week is a different story.
Scam scam scam.
Max,
Zaporozhye, Ukraine,
Jul 14, 2017,

No recomend

This is Scam. Awful experience.
An ordinary kitchen, not even worthy of attention.
Registration, processing is bad.
Support does not know the answers to questions.
Holla12,
Seattle , USA,
Jan 10, 2017,

Accepted US Client

Not really worth the time to write. Lol they took $4100 from me. A US client when they did not accept US clients. I've emailed their Corp offices and the binary site itself
gianlena,
italy, Italy,
Jan 10, 2017,

im gianlena cressotti.I made a deposit in September on 24fx and after burning my funds for a position that I could not close in their platform does not have the more I responded to all my complaints and complaints made, I ask for your support
Mudasir,
Manama, Bahrain,
Apr 20, 2016,

They changed position 1 micro Lot to 1 Standard LOT on their own and also squared off position which actually did not trade at the values on the chart. I lost a lot of money and there is no response from their side till now with more than 7 months.