Xtrade Review

Formerly XTrade.ru (.eu)

Updated: Oct 17, 2021 · Xtrade.com  · Is this your company?

XTrade is a forex broker regulated by ASIC (Australia), CySEC (Cyprus), and IFSC (Belize).

XTrade offers CFD trading on Shares, Commodities, Forex, Indices, Bonds, ETFs as well as cryptocurrencies.

Trading is powered solely by XTrade proprietary trading platform accessible from the web and mobile devices.

Please read XTrade Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Xtrade
January-April 2019:  Large numbers of fake positive reviews submitted for Xtrade.

Other websites of this company include FXCryptoTrade.net.

Established: 2012
Address: No.5 Cork Street, Belize City, Belize. C.A, Belize
Contact: support@xtrade.com, +44 2038074001
Regulators: ASIC #ACN: 140899476 AFSL: 343628, IFSC #IFSC/60/383/TS/15, CySEC #108/10
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (445+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AstroPay, Boleto, BPAY, Cartão Mercado Livre, CASHU, ecoPayz, Elo (Brazil), ePay (epay.bg), EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, HalCash, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Itau, JCB, Jeton, Moneta.ru, Multibanco, Neosurf, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PayU, Poli, Przelewy24, PSE, Qiwi, Rapipago, SOFORT, TeleIngreso , toditoCash, UnionPay, VLoad, WebMoney, WeChatPay, Wire2Pay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AstroPay, Boleto, BPAY, Cartão Mercado Livre, CASHU, ecoPayz, Elo (Brazil), ePay (epay.bg), EPS, FasaPay, Giropay, HalCash, iBank&BankLink, iDEAL, Itau, JCB, Jeton, Moneta.ru, Multibanco, Neosurf, Oxxo, PagoEfectivo, PagoFacil, PayU, Poli, Przelewy24, PSE, Qiwi, Rapipago, SOFORT, TeleIngreso , toditoCash, UnionPay, VLoad, WebMoney, WeChatPay, Wire2Pay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of Xtrade.com on our forum

Xtrade.com profile provided by XTradeLTD, Aug 25, 2021

For more than 10 years, Xtrade has helped clients make trade payments, access liquidity, and manage risk. We connect counterparties with market-leading Traditional Trade for shares, commodities, forex, and indices.
Our institutional strength, practical expertise, comprehensive technology, and unparalleled network enable us to deliver powerful global trading platform, when and where our clients need it. Xtrade sserves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. With over 15 offices worldwide, providing support in over 45 different languages with trade experts in local markets across the globe - including legal and regulatory requirements, trade practices, and risks associated with each local market.
Xtrade is offering around-the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to Clients. Our sophisticated, web-based and mobile app trading management platform, allowing clients to manage trade activities from purchase order to payment. Xtrade connects buyers and sellers seamlessly with the bank's global network, providing anytime/anywhere access, creating visibility, speeding the cycle and reducing costs, all while streamlining the trade process.
Xtrade, a licensed & regulated investment firm, is authorized to operate by the following commissions:
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (108/10)
International Financial Services Commission (IFSC/60/383/TS/15).
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ACN: 140899476 AFSL: 343628)
From opening an account, Xtrade offers the premier security, trust, and guidance necessary to navigate global trade.
Copyright © Xtrade Group. All rights reserved.

Nabeel,
United Arab emirates, United Arab Emirates (really the offices of Xtrade in Israel),
Aug 30, 2021,

Good, solid broker (I forgot to say they pay my salary)

When you trade CFD you need to understand the dark sides as well.
Don't expect the broker to be a saint but you do need to expect the broker to be fair.
Losing some money is a calculated risk but i've earned quite an amount so far.
and even when i lost and needed their customer support - they called back and helped me withdraw my funds (found it a bit complicated there).
Final judgment - fair and solid broker

5 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from the UAE.  It came from the same location in Israel used by Xtrade's representative to the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Biong Quan Loi,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Oct 3, 2021,

My income has grown

I found a great broker that has everything I need to make money online! The main criterion is stability and guarantees. Many thanks to the developers, for this opportunity. All my free time I spend on trading. I started off with currency trading in other companies, but after I found Xtrade, I added stock trading to my list and fully moved to this company! My income has grown a lot and I'm already thinking about going into this field completely. Sit at home and earn decent money! And the company is decent, doesn't cheat, and does everything for the convenience of its customers! Money withdrawal is much faster than in previous companies. I recommend to everyone!!!

Ghanim Hannad,
Rabat, Morocco,
Sep 28, 2021,

I was amazed by the Xtrade broker.

I have used the services of several brokers. You see, I am a fan of the Forex market and it is interesting to trade with different brokers. I was amazed by the Xtrade broker. It is very different from other companies. Let me explain why.
Xtrade has an excellent teaching resource. I want to say that there are training courses for beginners as well as different trading strategies. This information is very expensive! Like Bitcoin) So, other brokers do not provide this, so Xtrade is now in the first place for me.
It also has an excellent and convenient trading platform. Even a beginner can understand everything here. I offered to trade to a friend who does not understand anything about this. It took him one hour to figure out how it all worked.
I also liked the bonuses and the whole system of bonuses and X-points. To deal with this, I advise you to try Xtrade. First, you need to open a demo account)

Leonardo Serna,
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Sep 20, 2021,

I found Xtrade

As I look at the worldwide popularity of various trades in the financial market, I also turned my attention to this type of earnings.After reading a lot of different reviews, articles and watching the same number of training videos, I finally decided to choose a company. I found Xtrade by personal experience and I am sharing it with you now.
I trade via iOS Trading App. My first deposit was $500. I started to make some profits and then some losses. It took me about a month to understand and analyze my mistakes, and then I became more cautious and stopped going into huge losses. After a couple of months I withdrew my first earnings to my e-wallet. I trade on the news, after all news move the market, so I prefer to wait for the movement and open on the trend.

Guilherme,
Arapiraca, Brazil,
Sep 9, 2021,

The Xtrade brokerage made me interested in a more aggressive style of trading. The company offers very attractive trading conditions together with a wide variety of assets. This is a good feature as my trading strategies can be more flexible. I used to deal with major currency pairs only but the recent market is so slow-moving that I decided to seek higher volatility to apply my aggressive style.
It’s also good to have such a responsive support team ready to answer any question and solve any issue. Withdrawal requests are usually processed quickly here.

Luong Duong,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Sep 6, 2021,

Favorable trading conditions

In simple words, I can characterize this broker as perfect for trading at night and during news releases. It’s because it offers fixed spreads and charges no fees. That was what I was looking for.
The trading process is quite smooth and I don’t have problems with withdrawing funds.

Berth Pfeffer,
Tuen Mun, Hong Kong,
Sep 2, 2021,

This is quite a decent brokerage. Among the strengths, a proprietary platform suitable for trading from any device. Beginner traders might be interested in video tutorials and educational materials as Xtrade provides a bunch of them. It’s also worth mentioning fresh market updates and analysis brought by the company experts.
The regulation is quite light, which can add concerns to conservative traders. Another side of the coin is the flexible leverage that allows implementing more aggressive trading strategies.

Lois Kassulke,
Phitsanulok, Thailand,
Aug 27, 2021,

I just started trading Forex.

I just started trading Forex and I liked the opportunities this industry offers. You can read about a lot of this in various Xtrade reviews. We can understand that this is an opportunity to make money at any time. The market is open 24 hours and the Xtrade broker has a large number of assets. This makes it possible to trade and make money at any time, because different currency pairs have good volatility at different times. It was good for me because I had a job and studied and traded an Xtrade demo account evenings and nights. It was convenient. By the way, I want to say that this broker has excellent educational courses that will appeal to any newbie! Everything is clear here and the trading platform is easy and you can trade on the site. This means that you can trade Xtrade anywhere and with any device. The level of protection is good here, so you don't need to worry about safety!

Bhumipol Ekaluck,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Aug 27, 2021,

Speculating with the XTrade broker.

I have finally found a reliable company to work with. I like everything here, starting from the platform and finishing with trading conditions. The customer support team is full of professionals ready to assist in any issue related to trading or operations. WIthdrawals come quickly. I got nothing to complain about as I manage to cope with positive results in trading with the broker.

Barto Stuart Tupas,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines,
Aug 24, 2021,

personal experience

You can't write a brokerage review if you haven't tried its live trading account personally. Moreover, when I say 'tried' I really mean that you not only have funded your live acocunt, but tried trading on it in various styles, using different assets, at different market conditions, etc. Sure enough trying to withdraw the profits should also be the part of this experience.
I can proudly say that all this experience I'd had with Xtrade therefore my rating of the brokerage is fair and well-though.
I can say that I would have added another star if the company offered some alternative trading platforms. That's an important detail that most of the traders will find important. Otherwise all the mentioned trading actrivities and withdrawals have happened to run flawlessly here, therefore the broekr can be recommended as a reliable partner.