FXMagnetic.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 14, 2018

Join live discussion of FXMagnetic.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) on our forum

FXMagnetic.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) profile provided by Rimantas Petrauskas, Jul 25, 2016

The emphasis of the FxMagnetic investment strategy is to provide consistent returns for investors, irrespective of the general economic climate. Its trading strategy logic is based mostly on Larry Williams’ dynamic technical indicator, which determines whether the market is overbought/oversold.

Positions for entry are suggested after analyzing a combination of Williams’ indicator levels and their correlation between the currency pair. This then identifies opportunities to buy or sell at under and or overvalued levels. Trade exits are determined at the time of an entry through the careful analysis of said indicators. Fixed stops are used on all trades, no exceptions whatsoever.

Because of the changing market conditions FxMagnetic is re-optimized every 3 or 6 months and every follower gets updated version of the FxMagnetic.

FxMagnetic proprietary trading algorithm forms the foundation in order to generate unrivaled profits within the Forex market through all market cycles in risk-adjusted fashion.

FxMagnetic was created using the "Trading Strategy Launch Framework" at Autotrading Academy.

Esper Achkar,
Dordrecht, Netherlands,

It is very good

i was losing my money because i had no idea how trade but with fx magnetic i have coverd my old loss and i am very happy now

Fxmgnetic is very helpful for a novice trader like myself. It helped me identify amd initiate winning positions.
stefanf,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 10, 2018,

Rimantas is a good software engineer and has a good understanding of trading and of trading software development. The indicator works as advertised. I have not had any bad dealings with the company.

What I would like to see added to the indicator are some more statistics - like average number of trades per day and month, profit factor, time it took to do 100 trades, what the TP and SL equate to in monetary terms (for different lot sizes), etc. - to better decide which time frames are more suitable to trade on.
RandyC,
Muscat, Oman,
Oct 10, 2018,

Profitable, but manage your risk

I have the indicators for the pound and euro. It is a good system, but you need to control your risk carefully with the expectation that you may have 4-7 consecutive losses (based on asset, timeframe, and the particular broker you are using). For example, when the indicator shows there are 6-7 consecutive losses (but still a profitable system because the wins are bigger than the losses), I am only risking 1%. If I am trading 2 assets, 7%x2=14% drawdown, and no more, and it is profitable. Try it out. I hope Rimantas will consider working on one for US Wti Crude Oil and UK Brent Oil.
Trader Tony,
UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 10, 2018,

A talented and honourable business.

I have been a follower and admirer of Rimantas for a couple of years now, i`m a staunch advocate for MT4 for which he designs software. In the FX trading world there are some people and organisations to be avoided at all cost but i`m of the opinion that Rimantas is not one of those people, i`m a believer in the way he carries on his business. I have tried a trial version of FX magnetic which appears to be a solid piece of design only extended use would provide a fuller evaluation, i hope to be in that position shortly with the new version for GBPJPY.
Dretcanu,
Guildford, United Kingdom,

Just great

Making profits in Forex easier. Great! Worth to try and you will love it! Recommend it 100%!
Tom Anderson,
Australia,
Oct 10, 2018,

The ability for the indicator to show the probability of winning percentage using past 100 trades gives confident in trading in that particular time frame. However it is not a trading robot and you still need to look at the price action before making a decision
dronsolid,
perth, Australia,

Honest and reliable.

IN my experience this is one of best ,reliable Indicator. I have used several other indicator from different vendor but none of one is like this. Rimantas petrauskas is really doing good job for us. I hope he will keep continue same in future. Thanks
Paul Hevey,
Australia Tasmania, Australia,
Oct 10, 2018,

I have tried many indicators for Forex trading with limited success. This one is by far the best

Good afternoon
I have been using the FXMagnetic EurUsd indicator for just over 9 weeks and i would have to say it is the best indicator i have used in the three plus years that i have been trading Forex. When i first downloaded it i must admit to being a bit sceptical as i wasnt using it in the correct manner but once i understood when to enter the trade and when not to profits started to flow. I am only using this indicator nowfor all of my Forex trades and look forward to the release of you next indicator pair. I have recommended this indicator to a lot of my trading friends who are enjoying similar success to me Thank you for making this availale to small time traders such as myself

Kind regards
Paul Hevey
meyerexport,
South Australia, Australia,
Oct 9, 2018,

Good Value

I have been using FX-Magnetic since its inception, the software performs flawlessly, the history data generated by the indicator is extremely helpful however adding a timeline to the points or pips generated in each time - frame would make it even better for evaluating purposes. Job well done guys !
AlessandroDax,
Mexico, Mexico,
Oct 9, 2018,

Good indicator, I have prove at demo account and the results are great until now, however risk management is key to have good trades.