FXMagnetic.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 26, 2018

Join live discussion of FXMagnetic.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) on our forum

FXMagnetic.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) profile provided by Rimantas Petrauskas, Jul 25, 2016

The emphasis of the FxMagnetic investment strategy is to provide consistent returns for investors, irrespective of the general economic climate. Its trading strategy logic is based mostly on Larry Williams’ dynamic technical indicator, which determines whether the market is overbought/oversold.

Positions for entry are suggested after analyzing a combination of Williams’ indicator levels and their correlation between the currency pair. This then identifies opportunities to buy or sell at under and or overvalued levels. Trade exits are determined at the time of an entry through the careful analysis of said indicators. Fixed stops are used on all trades, no exceptions whatsoever.

Because of the changing market conditions FxMagnetic is re-optimized every 3 or 6 months and every follower gets updated version of the FxMagnetic.

FxMagnetic proprietary trading algorithm forms the foundation in order to generate unrivaled profits within the Forex market through all market cycles in risk-adjusted fashion.

FxMagnetic was created using the "Trading Strategy Launch Framework" at Autotrading Academy.

Artefax,
Vantaa, Finland,
Nov 24, 2018,

All fxmagnetics versions are the right base tools to start your trading

All tools that I use, that Rimantas Petrauskas deliver or recommend, work as they are programmed. They all are professionals work. My starting network "Forex Signal Service" is written in Rimantas Petrauskas book and I follow it. Buy it, read it, enjoy the quality you get.
Seppo Ruohonen
Rustum,
Switzerland,
Oct 26, 2018,

Great product

I have used FX magnetic now for six months. On EURUSD and GBPUSD I use it to confirm my trades for added edge to my strategy. I love the concept they use. It is all about the statistics. Once we know beforehand what the chances are of winning trade is, it makes our lives easier when we need to decide if we should take the trade or not. They have the EA for various currency pairs. Thus far I have only tested in on GBPUSD and EURUSD, and it delivers.
TraderAli,
Oct 26, 2018,

I think its a great piece of software

I would recommend FxMagnetic as think its great software, the team has always kept indicator updated and the risk reward is spot on.
dronsolid,
Australia,
Oct 25, 2018,

It is helpful to have the latest stats showing on the chart and the levels laid out clearly. I started use this indicator from 4 month ago.Giving very positive result.

Oct 10, 2018 - 5 Stars IN my experience this is one of best ,reliable Indicator. I have used several other indicator from different vendor but none of one is like this. Rimantas petrauskas is really doing good job for us. I hope he will keep continue same in future. Thanks
crstokes,
North WAles, United Kingdom,
Oct 23, 2018,

Easy approach to trading with good results

I have 3 of Rimantas's Fx Magnetic strategy pairs and can say I find them very easy to use to make positive gains with their semi-automatic method and set and forget approach, no screen watching all day just the occasional check to see where the trade is and if there is a change to a new trade.

Cliff Stokes
Carlos R,
Madrid, Spain,
Oct 19, 2018,

Very Good Indicator !

Very reliable indicator. Highly recommended. I have been trading based on how EURJPY indicator and results have been very good so far.
totati,
Budapest, Hungary,
Oct 19, 2018,

Reliable company

I would recommend FxMagnetic

I use the indicator for the EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURJPY in
3 different timeframe what I choose.

All set is profitable in the last 2 months.
chrisbraem70,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Oct 18, 2018,

A good and honest trading indicator (no repaint) This trading indicator gives you a honest view about the real trading results (and winning rate) from the last 100 signals. You can use it on various amount of timeframes. But above all it gives you an edge in your trading with a nice take / profit ratio.

May 1, 2018 - 4 Stars I was buying FXMagnetic not as a quick rich software. But as trading software with more winning than loosing trades. That makes the different in the end. I must say i am happy with this decision. It works like it promises. The signal is delivered by the indicator, the decision is on your self. I take the market and economic news situation in mind. Like don't take a trade when the ECB or the FED gives a rate decision. I am satisfied with the signals. The trading statistic shows with the indicator gives me a honest picture of the real results.
FranceTrading78,
Italy, Italy,
Oct 16, 2018,

It seems to work but i need more time to test

I ve tried the indicator for a week (for free) on the 3 assets. Sadly there were few signals to follow, due to market condition. I wish i could have an extended trial
By the way the indicator works as expected, showing enter point, past signals and % of success. I tried to have signals on my cell phone following the procedure but it didn't work
JordyCinqval,
france, France,
Oct 13, 2018,

Great indicator worth the value

Very great software, the team keep the indicator updated so it always work like it should it is very very great