FXMagnetic.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 23, 2018

Join live discussion of FXMagnetic.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) on our forum

FXMagnetic.com (Rimantas Petrauskas) profile provided by Rimantas Petrauskas, Jul 25, 2016

The emphasis of the FxMagnetic investment strategy is to provide consistent returns for investors, irrespective of the general economic climate. Its trading strategy logic is based mostly on Larry Williams’ dynamic technical indicator, which determines whether the market is overbought/oversold.

Positions for entry are suggested after analyzing a combination of Williams’ indicator levels and their correlation between the currency pair. This then identifies opportunities to buy or sell at under and or overvalued levels. Trade exits are determined at the time of an entry through the careful analysis of said indicators. Fixed stops are used on all trades, no exceptions whatsoever.

Because of the changing market conditions FxMagnetic is re-optimized every 3 or 6 months and every follower gets updated version of the FxMagnetic.

FxMagnetic proprietary trading algorithm forms the foundation in order to generate unrivaled profits within the Forex market through all market cycles in risk-adjusted fashion.

FxMagnetic was created using the "Trading Strategy Launch Framework" at Autotrading Academy.

Netherland, Netherlands,
May 15, 2018,

Nice indicator,Although it has a success rate of 46% right now still can produce profit,
I love it and for sure i'll continue to use it.

thanks
May 3, 2018,

It’s a simply to follow indicator ,I personally used in combination with other trend filtering tools.
Poland,
May 3, 2018,

Fxmagnetic is a very good indicator, but it requires special attention when entering into trade and during trade. With a high volatility in the market, you can lose money if the trade does not close in time, even with a lower profit than the index indicates.
Kansas City, MO, USA,

I have positive expectations

I have only had 5 trades since I bought this and there were 4 losses. However, some losses are expected and I feel confident that this will be profitable in the long run. I have purchased other products from Rimantas and have been satisfied with them. I would like for this to be available as an EA (expert adviser) since some of the signals come in the middle of the night.

Very accurate Indicator

Works very well especially when combined with 4 hour divergence. Would love to see that added in the indicator as a trend filter. I rarely have a losing trade.
May 1, 2018,

Worthwhile. Requires discretion to optimise.

This is a worthwhile indicator to have. I have traded with it for a while, then left it and gone back to other things…and now am returning to it to give it another go. It is net up, though not by a big amount. It is helpful to have the latest stats showing on the chart and the levels laid out clearly.

Rimantas is honest that it is not a holy grail, and you still need to apply your discretion on entries. This is obviously the key. But it would be helpful to have some post-purchase commentary on how to use and filter entries. The only comment I have read re. fine-tuning is: “For example, if there are lots of negative news for EUR/USD then it probably not such a good idea to follow BUY signals.” This needs some expansion. ‘Negative’ news are easy to spot in hindsight, and real-time the market does not react predictably to ostensibly negative or positive news results.

To be fair, I have not sought support on the product in this regard. Rimantas is responsive as evidenced by his blog. I’m looking forward to exploring this more to improve my success with this indi.
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
May 1, 2018,

I am satisfied and happy with the software.

I was buying FXMagnetic not as a quick rich software. But as trading software with more winning than loosing trades. That makes the different in the end. I must say i am happy with this decision. It works like it promises. The signal is delivered by the indicator, the decision is on your self. I take the market and economic news situation in mind. Like don't take a trade when the ECB or the FED gives a rate decision. I am satisfied with the signals. The trading statistic shows with the indicator gives me a honest picture of the real results.
venice, Italy,
Apr 30, 2018,

the indicator is not very reliable at least with the 30 minute timeframe. we see with lower timeframe
medan, Indonesia,

honest seller

I started use this indicator from 2 month ago and blindly stick to its signal with default SL 55pips and TP 90pips to see how its perform (though Rimantas does not suggest this).

Here is the result from 20th feb to 1st may 2018:
-winning trades: 7 (+630pips)
-losing trades: 10 (-550pips)
-Total: +80pips (17 trades)
-winning rate: 41%

The indicator shows the winning rate from the last 100 trades (currently at 52%). This is not a repaint indicator and I believe this indi quite promising in the future. Now I just finished turn the indicator into EA and hope it works well.
Gjoevik, Norway,
Apr 30, 2018,

I highly recommend the FXMagnetic indicator.

I've been following the signals from the FXMagnetic indicator for months and is pleased with positive results so far. Clearly, it gives an edge in trading my favorite EURUSD pair, being consistently over 50% correct in it's signal outputs. Combine that with a nearly 1:2 Risk/Reward ratio on every trade and it would be difficult to not make some money in the long run, in my view. To me, this is enough to give it 5 stars, as this is what matters in Forex trading, to be able to get a positive return over time. Some of the features i like with this indicator is easy to visually locate on the chart where to set the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels. And to have the system performance automatically calculated after every trade is very convenient. Also, in my experience, one can weed out some of the losing trades by taking only signals which comes with a divergence in the MACD indicator, set with standard parameters.