PRO-Rebate.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 23, 2017

The default language is Russian but English is available in the language button at the upper right corner.

PRO-Rebate.com

Join live discussion of PRO-Rebate.com on our forum

PRO-Rebate.com profile provided by PRO-Rebate.com, Jun 23, 2016

PRO-rebate is a cash back system, offering rebate per trade in the Forex market. When utilizing day trading strategies, including scalping, trader's earnings may increase or decrease. Our service enables traders to close orders inside the spread with a profit, no matter if the trader is right or wrong. Making money even with a losing trade, by giving a rebate back per every trade.

Jun 21, 2017,

Great company

I’ve been working with PRO-rebate for several months. For all that time – there were no problems. Their site presents relevant and useful information, convenient menu and wide list of brokers.
I used autotrading for a while - it’s a great option for such inexperienced traders as I am.
Jun 13, 2017,

Questions are answered instantly and I don’t have to wait for payments. I brought a friend here by an affiliate program and I’ve been credited with generous percents. I am very happy with this company.
Jun 9, 2017,

Amazing!

I use this service just for profit, so I'm not interested in their offers and promotions.
They pay the rebate without delay, the percentage is good.
When I have any questions - the support staff is always one call away.
Jun 2, 2017,

Good company

What I like about Pro-rebate is a good choice of brokers, suitable conditions and fast payments. I like offers and propositions held by brokers. Btw, you can always find up-to-date information on their website. Great service!
May 29, 2017,

Convenient service

Convenient service, everything is simple and clear. I've been working with Pro-rebate for about 6 months, everything is OK. They pay percents quickly, there’s also a profitable affiliate program. In general, everything suits me.
Kyiv, Ukraine,
May 26, 2017,

Good service

Hey! I want to share with you some thoughts about the rebate service PRO-rebate. It’s quite profitable to deal with them - they offer interesting promos and offers, many of which I took part in. Spread is paid in time, high percents, and a really cool website. Technical support is fast to help to solve all issues.
Vilnius, Lithuania (really the offices of Pro-Rebate in Ukraine),
Jun 29, 2016,

I am working with this service almost a year. I really like that they work with top Forex brokers like OptiTrades and HY Markets. As for rebate payment – they do it excellent and really fast.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating Removed.

This review did not come from Lithuania. It came from the offices of Pro-Rebate in the Ukraine.

Per FPA Policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers,