PayBackFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 7, 2019

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

London,
Sep 12, 2019,

SCAM REBATE COMPANY - AVOID AT ALL COST

I’m in my 2nd second using PayBack Fx & they have delayed my payment, stating the following “Please stop spamming our inbox, it will not advance the processing of the funds since it does not depends on us but on the broker and the payment processor.
In a case of further delay, the broker will be contacted to sort the issue.
Meanwhile, please remain patient until the funds are released.
Thanks,
Ashley,
Paybackfx support. “

I’ve spoken to ICMarkets & they have confirmed that they have sent the payment on the 7th of the month & there’s no Issue from their end as a broker. It’s seem that the SCUM PayBackFx are illegally withholding payment from myself & keep Blaming the broker. I’m currently dealing with senior management at ICMarkets, who are to carry a investigation into the SCAM of payback fx. DO NOT SIGN UP TO PAYBACK FX, YOU WILL REGRET DOING SO !!!!!!
Trondheim, Norway,
Jul 5, 2019,

Only access to funds once a month.

One time a month they get the payment from broker. Takes ages to get money to your account when you finaly get access to them.

It's not even the same dates. Everything between 1-10 at the start of the month.
Viet Nam,

4) Worst Rebate program ever
5) Deleted my 1 Stars reviews
Palawan, Philippines,
Mar 12, 2019,

Good Paying Forex Rebate website.

paybackfx.com is good they are paying, but it took 3 days to recieve payment to my paypal account. that would make my rating to 4 star.

Just receive my second payment!
New Zealand,
Dec 19, 2018,

Avoid!

Not being paid by them and no response from their support. Worst part is that even if you submit a query, they don't send you a confirmation that the query was sent, so they could easily say they never got it as you don't get a copy. Currently they owe me money with no response. I may change the review depending on how it pans out.
Australia, Australia,
Jan 29, 2018,

Clean Website, Avg Rates, OK cust . service, Late payments.

It has to be a 2 star rating. They certainly did not perform good or better then expected so 4 and 5 are out, and I can't rate it average either due to all the problems I encountered.

Positive: Clean Website, Prompt Customer Service
Average: Their Rates
Negative: Payments are frequently late. They have numerous problems getting paid by brokers.

Getting paid has more weight to me then a nice website.

They have paid all that they owed me