PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Contact: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

PayBackFX.com profile provided by PAYBACKFX Support, Nov 15, 2020

When you open your Forex trading account (or connect an existing one) through us, your broker pays us a rebate for every trade.
We then pay you back the majority of this rebate which you can withdraw at any time.
Keep in mind that your trading conditions (including spreads) remain exactly the same as if you had opened the account directly with the broker, so in effect, you're reducing trading costs and improving profitability.

Can,
Turkey, Turkey,
Jan 13, 2021,

Quick and reliable

I have withdrawed 400 $ without any problem in 9 months with 2 withdrawal. They approve in 2 days and send the money to account

Boonah, Australia,
Jan 8, 2021,

Great rebate company pay out rebates in a timely manner

Been using paybackfx's services for the last year or so and I am very impressed with their payout speed as well as their speediness to fix any missing rebates on your account.Would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 7, 2021,

Best Service

I have never encountered a challenge with PAYBACKFX rebate since I started using their service from last year. I really appreciate their work and their customer service. I have actually put all my accounts under their rebate program. I love them. When I request the withdrawal, it happens within the same day because I use PayPal.

tel-aviv, Israel (Inside the offices of PayBackFX),
Dec 30, 2020,

Pay as promised (I really mean they pay my salary)

Use their service for three months. so far no problems, pay everything on time.
I would recommend adding more brokers to the service.

4 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by PayBackFX's representative to the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Taiwan, Taiwan, China,
Dec 29, 2020,

I don't understand the low rating, it is FAST and AWESOME

I have been using PayBackFx.com for a while
Normally, people don't get paid at all unless you are set up as an IB, so this is literally FREE MONEY. I have many trading accounts so I am one of those harder to take care of customers and I was well take care of. The support is fast and responsive, the bonus is great, but if you wish to withdraw now without getting the bonus, just a quick email to support will fix it.
First time withdraw took a day to process, after that it will only take 1 minute and get your money almost instantly in your paypal account.

Stuttgart, Germany,
Dec 9, 2020,

Be careful

Be careful of them

Be careful of them. I noticed recently that I'm getting only half the Rebates and they require you to trade enough 90$ rebates.
I had an email from them and they wrote in it :

Special Offer! Receive up to $10 bonus!
Review our service at any of the following websites and include your User ID 37102 in the review (see an example):
Trust Pilot
2. Once the review is public, please send the link to support/paybackfx.com
3. Receive a $5 bonus for each review
* Offer valid only for active users with earned rebates. Available for at least the first 100 completed reviews. Bonus is limited to 2 reviews per user.

Unfortunately, some people sold Their conscience for 10 $ !!!!

Dublin, Ireland,
Jul 23, 2020,

Disappointed choice

Up to $2.625/Round Turn Lot shows on their website for FP Markets, I was not sure about this up to rate, contacted their support and they told me that 2.625USD will be applied to FX symbols and precious metals on my USD account. Only getting 2.225USD per lot, they have to be more transparent about their rates, very disappointed.

Dear Alexlin202,

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. We do try to be fully transparent however unfortunately, in rare cases errors may occur.
Once we've identified the error, we've quickly rectified it.
Tbilisi, Georgia,
Jun 14, 2020,

pure scam

the same story here, they don't pay and claim that they've requested payment from the broker and waiting for it to be processed...
commissions are deposited automatically, they don't need to request anything.
I removed all my accounts from them.

Dear Tobeone,

Since the service was launched almost 5 years ago, there was not a single client that did not receive his rebates. As you have not provided any client details, I cannot reply to your specific case.

I would be happy to revisit your issue, please contact our support team at support@paybackfx.com
bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Apr 10, 2020,

they Contacted me and sent the payment...

they are honest...sorry they are not scam but they are very very Late to repsond...

Apr 9, 2020 - 1 Star its a scam company , i want to help people here after use it when i start trading some years ago...

Dear Hassan,

We try our best to reply in a timely fashion to all client inquiries. I'm sorry if you had any delay in the reply to your questions.
Brasil, Brazil,
Feb 29, 2020,

Bad experience

They were paying normal, but since December 2019, they are making it difficult to withdraw, they claim that the fault is that of FXPRO that does not pass on the commission. Look for another IB. If they don't want problems.
Dear Sergio,

Payments to you depend on when we collect the rebates from brokers. We do try to request the funds on the 1st of the month however some brokers only pay it on the 5th or the 10th of the month.
In any case, all of the rebates are always paid to the client and our support team is always available in case of any issues.