PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Apr 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Contact: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

PayBackFX.com profile provided by PAYBACKFX Support, Nov 15, 2020

When you open your Forex trading account (or connect an existing one) through us, your broker pays us a rebate for every trade.
We then pay you back the majority of this rebate which you can withdraw at any time.
Keep in mind that your trading conditions (including spreads) remain exactly the same as if you had opened the account directly with the broker, so in effect, you're reducing trading costs and improving profitability.

Cambodia, Cambodia,
Apr 8, 2021,

They don't send my money to me because my bank is in Cambodia

They withhold my money and don't send it to me, and say their bank don't send money to Cambodia.
I'm using Wire Bank Transfer.
What a joke.

KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa,
Apr 8, 2021,

Am happy customer

Thank you for giving us this opportunity and thanks for fast withdrawal approval when ever requested stay blessed paybackfx continue to truthfully

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Mar 16, 2021,

Low rebate rates. Too much trouble to withdraw.

1 - There are many other rebate sites that offer better rates.
2- What I hate the most is that they require you to reach $100 of rebate for each trading account to allow you to withdraw. It means that you have to stay with a trading account for a long time until it reaches $100 of rebate to withdraw.

And if, for example, you have 5 trading accounts and each account has $80 of rebates. Which means you have totally $400 of rebates. You still cannot withdraw your rebate money by their rules.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Brianje,

I do not have any details of your account so cannot check your claim of low rebate rates - please contact our support we'll happily match any offer you get.

As to the minimal withdrawal - the $100 minimum is due to the old bonus offer which is no longer available. We can easily disable it for you so you can withdraw any amount, just email our support :)

Hope you can increase the rating once your issues are resolved.

Thanks!
rD,
Accra, Ghana,
Mar 15, 2021,

Great service!

I came across the service a ago, and had initially been sceptical.

But, they have delivered as promised and paid out exactly as promised. And they give great support, too!

Paul,
Austria, Austria,
Mar 15, 2021,

Very good - fast withdrawal

I'm using their service since a couple of months now and am very satisfied. Received my first withdrawal today litteraly within minutes to my paypal account!

There is a 100,- USD minimum (per account) for withdrawals - I would be happy if this could be lowered. At least it would be nice to have a limit only on total withdrawal amount and not per account. (This is why it's 4 and not 5 stars)

I had a small issue in the beginning but this could be solved with support (very friendly).

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Paul,

The $100 minimum is due to the old bonus offer which is no longer available. We can easily disable it for you so you can withdraw any amount, just email our support :)

Hope you can increase the rating once the issue is resolved.

Thanks!
Algeria, Algeria,
Mar 14, 2021,

2 years now

Happy they pay me in time what else?
They added skrill as new payment and it is fast and great.

Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Feb 20, 2021,

2 stars?! WTF!

I have no freaking clue why they only have 2 stars on here, I read the stupid that posted those and have no idea what/who these people are?! This company is solid and has been paying me, according to the plan, on multiple brokers (now down to one, but may expand again in the future) for almost FIVE years! Four years, two months to be precise! Every cent they paid. Very timely, a day or so from the request, and all detail of every trade is always available. Scammer? How what why, where is the "proof", or is it just they say something funny and it is supposed to go "poof"? Really now!
Reviews work better if everyone talks about their own personal experiences instead of arguing with other reviewers.

Believe it or not, different people do not always have 100% identical experiences with a company.
Valencia, Spain,
Feb 4, 2021,

They pay

I had connected my IC Markets live account and once it reached more than $100 in rebates I requested a withdrawal and they approved it the same day. Very happy with the service and the speed that you can withdraw the money.
Can,
Turkey, Turkey,
Jan 13, 2021,

Quick and reliable

I have withdrawed 400 $ without any problem in 9 months with 2 withdrawal. They approve in 2 days and send the money to account
Boonah, Australia,
Jan 8, 2021,

Great rebate company pay out rebates in a timely manner

Been using paybackfx's services for the last year or so and I am very impressed with their payout speed as well as their speediness to fix any missing rebates on your account.Would highly recommend their services to anyone.