PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Contact: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

Dublin, Ireland,
Jul 23, 2020,

Disappointed choice

Up to $2.625/Round Turn Lot shows on their website for FP Markets, I was not sure about this up to rate, contacted their support and they told me that 2.625USD will be applied to FX symbols and precious metals on my USD account. Only getting 2.225USD per lot, they have to be more transparent about their rates, very disappointed.

Tbilisi, Georgia,
Jun 14, 2020,

pure scam

the same story here, they don't pay and claim that they've requested payment from the broker and waiting for it to be processed...
commissions are deposited automatically, they don't need to request anything.
I removed all my accounts from them.

bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Apr 10, 2020,

they Contacted me and sent the payment...

they are honest...sorry they are not scam but they are very very Late to repsond...

Apr 9, 2020 - 1 Star its a scam company , i want to help people here after use it when i start trading some years ago...

Brasil, Brazil,
Feb 29, 2020,

Bad experience

They were paying normal, but since December 2019, they are making it difficult to withdraw, they claim that the fault is that of FXPRO that does not pass on the commission. Look for another IB. If they don't want problems.
Vietnam, Viet Nam,
Dec 19, 2019,

Scammer - They do not pay your rebate

First, they require you to trade enough 100$ rebate. Then I were confirmed my account meet requirement to withdrawal. My broker also confirm make payment for them.
I sent more than 20 email, anh they just say " wait and wait ", after 3 months , i quit, i lost $400 for this SCAMMER. Pls do not work with them . They are 1 - paybackfx , signalstart.

Argentina, Argentina,
Dec 2, 2019,

AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS

NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY! It´s the worst rebate company that I´ve ever seen.. They gave me a 10 USD bonus to get me caught in their system and then they said "you must have at least 100USD to withdraw your money if you have the bonus" (first scam alert). Perfect till there.. I traded with XM and reached 97.58 USD in profits and when I was about to hit 100 USD they said "we have a problem to fetch your comissions with XM right now.. Please wait till we fix it".. Okay great so I talk to XM and they said the comissions were paid to PayBack Fx" 18 DAYS GONE BY WAITING SO WHAT THA F***?? I asked them to give me my money right now and they canceled my bonus so I can withdraw it., (in 72 hs) So of course they keep their fake bonus of 10 USD and my 8 USD profit that I am still waiting and as the minimum to withdraw is 10USD they wont let me withdraw those 8 USD they owe me.. They are a total shitty company and If you wanna lose some money and waste time sending them emails just sign up with them.. Good luck!
London,
Sep 12, 2019,

SCAM REBATE COMPANY - AVOID AT ALL COST

I’m in my 2nd second using PayBack Fx & they have delayed my payment, stating the following “Please stop spamming our inbox, it will not advance the processing of the funds since it does not depends on us but on the broker and the payment processor.
In a case of further delay, the broker will be contacted to sort the issue.
Meanwhile, please remain patient until the funds are released.
Thanks,
Ashley,
Paybackfx support. “

I’ve spoken to ICMarkets & they have confirmed that they have sent the payment on the 7th of the month & there’s no Issue from their end as a broker. It’s seem that the SCUM PayBackFx are illegally withholding payment from myself & keep Blaming the broker. I’m currently dealing with senior management at ICMarkets, who are to carry a investigation into the SCAM of payback fx. DO NOT SIGN UP TO PAYBACK FX, YOU WILL REGRET DOING SO !!!!!!

Trondheim, Norway,
Jul 5, 2019,

Only access to funds once a month.

One time a month they get the payment from broker. Takes ages to get money to your account when you finaly get access to them.

It's not even the same dates. Everything between 1-10 at the start of the month.

Viet Nam,

4) Worst Rebate program ever
5) Deleted my 1 Stars reviews

Palawan, Philippines,
Mar 12, 2019,

Good Paying Forex Rebate website.

paybackfx.com is good they are paying, but it took 3 days to recieve payment to my paypal account. that would make my rating to 4 star.

Just receive my second payment!