PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Jun 9, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Customer Service: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

PayBackFX.com profile provided by PAYBACKFX Support, Nov 15, 2020

When you open your Forex trading account (or connect an existing one) through us, your broker pays us a rebate for every trade.
We then pay you back the majority of this rebate which you can withdraw at any time.
Keep in mind that your trading conditions (including spreads) remain exactly the same as if you had opened the account directly with the broker, so in effect, you're reducing trading costs and improving profitability.

Skopje, North Macedonia,
Apr 22, 2021,

Account verification and withdrawal to Skrill's account were almost instant

I completed the entire process from account verification to withdrawal - received the money in my Skrill account in less than 15 minutes.
Account verification and withdrawal to Skrill's account were almost instant.
Thanks for the great service!

Kwazulu natal, South Africa,
Apr 21, 2021,

Very greatful

Iam greatful for being member of paybackfx i never had any problem ever since i join this rebate program please keep up the good work iam from south africa thank you and thank you very much

Apr 8, 2021 - 4 Stars Thank you for giving us this opportunity and thanks for fast withdrawal approval when ever requested stay blessed paybackfx continue to truthfully

Asia, Viet Nam,
Apr 21, 2021,

Good rebate

I withdrawal more than seven thousand dollars without any problem
If there is a minus point, that is the proceeding time for withdrawal is too long (7 - 10 days). The rest is ok
Thanks
Regards

Dec 19, 2019 - 1 Star First, they require you to trade enough 100$ rebate. Then I were confirmed my account meet requirement to withdrawal. My broker also confirm make payment for them.
I sent more than 20 email, anh they just say " wait and wait ", after 3 months , i quit, i lost $400 for this SCAMMER. Pls do not work with them . They are 1 - paybackfx , signalstart.

Dear Hardtolose,

Thank you for your feedback!
Kindly note that it takes up to 3 business days to process payment requests.
If you're referring to a wire transfer request, then please take into consideration that it may take longer for you to receive the funds as delays can be caused by your bank or by 3'd parties (intermediary banks, etc') for processing the funds on their end.
If you require additional information, please contact us via email at support@paybackfx.com.

Best Regards,
PAYBACKFX Support.
Patrick,
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 20, 2021,

Just reached the minimum payout and then they resettet my account

After reaching the minimum payout after years, they say that the IB contract with my broker is removed and the account does not show any balance anymore. They stole me 100 USD.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Apr 21, 2021:
Dear Patrick,

I do not have any details of your account so cannot check your claim.
Even if we stopped working with a particular broker, you definitely should get the rebates you earned.

Please contact our support at support@paybackfx.com. we'll happily help you with this case and pay you the rebates you earned.

Cambodia, Cambodia,
Apr 8, 2021,

They don't send my money to me because my bank is in Cambodia

They withhold my money and don't send it to me, and say their bank don't send money to Cambodia.
I'm using Wire Bank Transfer.
What a joke.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Apr 9, 2021:
Dear user,

I apologize for the inconvenience,  this was a technical error.
The issue has been resolved, funds were transferred to your account.

Hope you can increase the rating once your funds received.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Mar 16, 2021,

Low rebate rates. Too much trouble to withdraw.

1 - There are many other rebate sites that offer better rates.
2- What I hate the most is that they require you to reach $100 of rebate for each trading account to allow you to withdraw. It means that you have to stay with a trading account for a long time until it reaches $100 of rebate to withdraw.

And if, for example, you have 5 trading accounts and each account has $80 of rebates. Which means you have totally $400 of rebates. You still cannot withdraw your rebate money by their rules.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Brianje,

I do not have any details of your account so cannot check your claim of low rebate rates - please contact our support we'll happily match any offer you get.

As to the minimal withdrawal - the $100 minimum is due to the old bonus offer which is no longer available. We can easily disable it for you so you can withdraw any amount, just email our support :)

Hope you can increase the rating once your issues are resolved.

Paul,
Austria, Austria,
Mar 15, 2021,

Very good - fast withdrawal

I'm using their service since a couple of months now and am very satisfied. Received my first withdrawal today litteraly within minutes to my paypal account!

There is a 100,- USD minimum (per account) for withdrawals - I would be happy if this could be lowered. At least it would be nice to have a limit only on total withdrawal amount and not per account. (This is why it's 4 and not 5 stars)

I had a small issue in the beginning but this could be solved with support (very friendly).

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Paul,

The $100 minimum is due to the old bonus offer which is no longer available. We can easily disable it for you so you can withdraw any amount, just email our support :)

Hope you can increase the rating once the issue is resolved.

Algeria, Algeria,
Mar 14, 2021,

2 years now

Happy they pay me in time what else?
They added skrill as new payment and it is fast and great.

Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Feb 20, 2021,

2 stars?! WTF!

I have no freaking clue why they only have 2 stars on here, I read the stupid that posted those and have no idea what/who these people are?! This company is solid and has been paying me, according to the plan, on multiple brokers (now down to one, but may expand again in the future) for almost FIVE years! Four years, two months to be precise! Every cent they paid. Very timely, a day or so from the request, and all detail of every trade is always available. Scammer? How what why, where is the "proof", or is it just they say something funny and it is supposed to go "poof"? Really now!
Reviews work better if everyone talks about their own personal experiences instead of arguing with other reviewers.

Believe it or not, different people do not always have 100% identical experiences with a company.
Valencia, Spain,
Feb 4, 2021,

They pay

I had connected my IC Markets live account and once it reached more than $100 in rebates I requested a withdrawal and they approved it the same day. Very happy with the service and the speed that you can withdraw the money.