PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Jun 9, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Customer Service: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

PayBackFX.com profile provided by PAYBACKFX Support, Nov 15, 2020

When you open your Forex trading account (or connect an existing one) through us, your broker pays us a rebate for every trade.
We then pay you back the majority of this rebate which you can withdraw at any time.
Keep in mind that your trading conditions (including spreads) remain exactly the same as if you had opened the account directly with the broker, so in effect, you're reducing trading costs and improving profitability.

Makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 28, 2021,

simple, works perfectly

I traded for 3 months with icmarkets and connected my account to their service and got paid accordingly. my withdrawal took less than 30 minutes. it was $58.79 and I got it on Skrill.

Nov 25, 2021,

Exactly 1 month no update.

Today marks exactly 1 month of no updates from PaybackFX - all rebates earned from trading for the months of Oct and November has been paid to PaybackFX as per the broker's feedback, but now PaybackFX fails to pay these rebates to their clients. I am not sure if they actively still promoting to join their services, but I would not recommend their rebate program at this stage based - rather search for another rebate provider that will honor their rebate agreement.

Nov 17, 2021 - 1 Star My portfolio with FBS has not updated since Oct 25th - yes 3 weeks. Sent multiple emails to only get a line response after a few days to say " they working on it". According to FBS they have no issue on their side. Is this a way to delay rebate payments? I dont know but with a delay of 3 weeks and who knows when it will be updated or even IF it will be updated as the support cannot say what the issue is, it will almost be impossible to check 3 weeks + worth of data if the correct rebates have been calculated. I use to be a fan of the rebate program but i think for new accounts, It would be more reliable to use the actual broker's rebate / promo program. In this case, 100% FBS has made the rebate payments to PaybackFX but whether we will see those rebates, only time will tell.....

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Nov 30, 2021:
Dear Client,

You received a reply to all of your queries within less than 24 hours. As explained in our previous correspondences, we've found a discrepancy in FBS reports and thus the rebates were not updated. This issue was fixed and all related FBS accounts have been updated with their correct rebates.
We've also checked and explained the exact calculation of the rebates that you've earned so far and was also corrected and matches the broker's report.

Our service is fully transparent and we have no intentions of keeping the funds from our clients.
Please reconsider the rating you've given us as it does not reflect in any way on our service as the claims that you've described here are inaccurate.
Italy, Morocco,
Nov 11, 2021,

Scam alert

I closed a lot of deals and the profits were not calculated in my account more than 2 days , and I contacted them about the errors of their system, and in the end I did not benefit from these deals.
They told me I can not benefit from gold trade? However I closed a lot of trade eur/usd,gbp/jpy... profit not calculated in my accoùnt!@@This is evidence of their fraud, do not waste your time with them, they are not professional A group of fraudsters
So be careful
Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Nov 14, 2021:
Your account is displayed with up-to-date rebates. Pepperstone account updates once a day with totals according to the broker's updates intervals.
We have checked your claims as quickly as possible and provided you with the best support, Please reconsider the rating you've given us as it does not reflect in any way on our service.
Algeria, Algeria,
Jun 5, 2021,

3y

Honestly i had a good time with payback fx.
they respond in time and the WD is fast.
good company.

Apr 13, 2021 - 5 Stars Tthanks for fast withdrawal approval when ever requested.
I had two accounts do not reached a 100$ to allow me to perform an WD.
I mailed the support and asked to take out the bonus and allow me to WD.
In the same day they answered and i requested my WD via skrill money took 10 minutes and everyone is happy.

Pay back FX please continue giving this good services.

Dear Abdelghani,

Thank you for your feedback! Can you please specify what is missing for you? Please contact us via email at support@paybackfx.com with the details so we can get a 5-star rating from you.

May 12, 2021,

Awesome experience

To be honest, I forgot I had opened this account, then logged on to realise I was eligible for a refund worth hundreds of dollars. Very pleased

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Nov 14, 2021:
Thank you for your feedback!