PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Jun 9, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Customer Service: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

PayBackFX.com profile provided by PAYBACKFX Support, Nov 15, 2020

When you open your Forex trading account (or connect an existing one) through us, your broker pays us a rebate for every trade.
We then pay you back the majority of this rebate which you can withdraw at any time.
Keep in mind that your trading conditions (including spreads) remain exactly the same as if you had opened the account directly with the broker, so in effect, you're reducing trading costs and improving profitability.

tel-aviv, Israel (Inside the offices of PayBackFX),
Dec 30, 2020,

Pay as promised (I really mean they pay my salary)

Use their service for three months. so far no problems, pay everything on time.
I would recommend adding more brokers to the service.

4 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by PayBackFX's representative to the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Elminia, Egypt,
May 2, 2022,

Awesome

Real and honest. Trade and you will get paid. Hope this service will continue as it helps with expenses.

Bolu,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Feb 7, 2022,

Trade enough and get paid

I have successfully been using paybackFx for over 4 months now... Withdrawal to skrill takes less than 2Hrs. I have withdrawn just over 1000$ rebate through them. My experience so far has been amazing... I have referred them to several of my friends.

CDMX, Mexico,
Feb 4, 2022,

Feels like free money!!!

OMG.. it really feels like free money!! This guys are for real!! I cross with the information about them complaining about other service.. suspicious at first.. but no risk to try it and TG I did. Just got today my first money back!! Hope this goes on..

Ho chi minh city, Viet Nam,
Jan 10, 2022,

I received my money

I used ctrader to trade, I think the payback for ctrader is lower than mt4/mt5, but it's ok. Thanks for your service.

Makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 28, 2021,

simple, works perfectly

I traded for 3 months with icmarkets and connected my account to their service and got paid accordingly. my withdrawal took less than 30 minutes. it was $58.79 and I got it on Skrill.

Nov 25, 2021,

Exactly 1 month no update.

Today marks exactly 1 month of no updates from PaybackFX - all rebates earned from trading for the months of Oct and November has been paid to PaybackFX as per the broker's feedback, but now PaybackFX fails to pay these rebates to their clients. I am not sure if they actively still promoting to join their services, but I would not recommend their rebate program at this stage based - rather search for another rebate provider that will honor their rebate agreement.

Nov 17, 2021 - 1 Star My portfolio with FBS has not updated since Oct 25th - yes 3 weeks. Sent multiple emails to only get a line response after a few days to say " they working on it". According to FBS they have no issue on their side. Is this a way to delay rebate payments? I dont know but with a delay of 3 weeks and who knows when it will be updated or even IF it will be updated as the support cannot say what the issue is, it will almost be impossible to check 3 weeks + worth of data if the correct rebates have been calculated. I use to be a fan of the rebate program but i think for new accounts, It would be more reliable to use the actual broker's rebate / promo program. In this case, 100% FBS has made the rebate payments to PaybackFX but whether we will see those rebates, only time will tell.....

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Nov 30, 2021:
Dear Client,

You received a reply to all of your queries within less than 24 hours. As explained in our previous correspondences, we've found a discrepancy in FBS reports and thus the rebates were not updated. This issue was fixed and all related FBS accounts have been updated with their correct rebates.
We've also checked and explained the exact calculation of the rebates that you've earned so far and was also corrected and matches the broker's report.

Our service is fully transparent and we have no intentions of keeping the funds from our clients.
Please reconsider the rating you've given us as it does not reflect in any way on our service as the claims that you've described here are inaccurate.
Italy, Morocco,
Nov 11, 2021,

Scam alert

I closed a lot of deals and the profits were not calculated in my account more than 2 days , and I contacted them about the errors of their system, and in the end I did not benefit from these deals.
They told me I can not benefit from gold trade? However I closed a lot of trade eur/usd,gbp/jpy... profit not calculated in my accoùnt!@@This is evidence of their fraud, do not waste your time with them, they are not professional A group of fraudsters
So be careful
Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Nov 14, 2021:
Your account is displayed with up-to-date rebates. Pepperstone account updates once a day with totals according to the broker's updates intervals.
We have checked your claims as quickly as possible and provided you with the best support, Please reconsider the rating you've given us as it does not reflect in any way on our service.
Algeria, Algeria,
Jun 5, 2021,

3y

Honestly i had a good time with payback fx.
they respond in time and the WD is fast.
good company.

Apr 13, 2021 - 5 Stars Tthanks for fast withdrawal approval when ever requested.
I had two accounts do not reached a 100$ to allow me to perform an WD.
I mailed the support and asked to take out the bonus and allow me to WD.
In the same day they answered and i requested my WD via skrill money took 10 minutes and everyone is happy.

Pay back FX please continue giving this good services.

Dear Abdelghani,

Thank you for your feedback! Can you please specify what is missing for you? Please contact us via email at support@paybackfx.com with the details so we can get a 5-star rating from you.

May 12, 2021,

Awesome experience

To be honest, I forgot I had opened this account, then logged on to realise I was eligible for a refund worth hundreds of dollars. Very pleased

Skopje, North Macedonia,
Apr 22, 2021,

Account verification and withdrawal to Skrill's account were almost instant

I completed the entire process from account verification to withdrawal - received the money in my Skrill account in less than 15 minutes.
Account verification and withdrawal to Skrill's account were almost instant.
Thanks for the great service!

Kwazulu natal, South Africa,
Apr 21, 2021,

Very greatful

Iam greatful for being member of paybackfx i never had any problem ever since i join this rebate program please keep up the good work iam from south africa thank you and thank you very much

Apr 8, 2021 - 4 Stars Thank you for giving us this opportunity and thanks for fast withdrawal approval when ever requested stay blessed paybackfx continue to truthfully

Asia, Viet Nam,
Apr 21, 2021,

Good rebate

I withdrawal more than seven thousand dollars without any problem
If there is a minus point, that is the proceeding time for withdrawal is too long (7 - 10 days). The rest is ok
Thanks
Regards

Dec 19, 2019 - 1 Star First, they require you to trade enough 100$ rebate. Then I were confirmed my account meet requirement to withdrawal. My broker also confirm make payment for them.
I sent more than 20 email, anh they just say " wait and wait ", after 3 months , i quit, i lost $400 for this SCAMMER. Pls do not work with them . They are 1 - paybackfx , signalstart.

Dear Hardtolose,

Thank you for your feedback!
Kindly note that it takes up to 3 business days to process payment requests.
If you're referring to a wire transfer request, then please take into consideration that it may take longer for you to receive the funds as delays can be caused by your bank or by 3'd parties (intermediary banks, etc') for processing the funds on their end.
If you require additional information, please contact us via email at support@paybackfx.com.

Best Regards,
PAYBACKFX Support.
Patrick,
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 20, 2021,

Just reached the minimum payout and then they resettet my account

After reaching the minimum payout after years, they say that the IB contract with my broker is removed and the account does not show any balance anymore. They stole me 100 USD.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Apr 21, 2021:
Dear Patrick,

I do not have any details of your account so cannot check your claim.
Even if we stopped working with a particular broker, you definitely should get the rebates you earned.

Please contact our support at support@paybackfx.com. we'll happily help you with this case and pay you the rebates you earned.

Cambodia, Cambodia,
Apr 8, 2021,

They don't send my money to me because my bank is in Cambodia

They withhold my money and don't send it to me, and say their bank don't send money to Cambodia.
I'm using Wire Bank Transfer.
What a joke.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Apr 9, 2021:
Dear user,

I apologize for the inconvenience,  this was a technical error.
The issue has been resolved, funds were transferred to your account.

Hope you can increase the rating once your funds received.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Mar 16, 2021,

Low rebate rates. Too much trouble to withdraw.

1 - There are many other rebate sites that offer better rates.
2- What I hate the most is that they require you to reach $100 of rebate for each trading account to allow you to withdraw. It means that you have to stay with a trading account for a long time until it reaches $100 of rebate to withdraw.

And if, for example, you have 5 trading accounts and each account has $80 of rebates. Which means you have totally $400 of rebates. You still cannot withdraw your rebate money by their rules.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Brianje,

I do not have any details of your account so cannot check your claim of low rebate rates - please contact our support we'll happily match any offer you get.

As to the minimal withdrawal - the $100 minimum is due to the old bonus offer which is no longer available. We can easily disable it for you so you can withdraw any amount, just email our support :)

Hope you can increase the rating once your issues are resolved.

Paul,
Austria, Austria,
Mar 15, 2021,

Very good - fast withdrawal

I'm using their service since a couple of months now and am very satisfied. Received my first withdrawal today litteraly within minutes to my paypal account!

There is a 100,- USD minimum (per account) for withdrawals - I would be happy if this could be lowered. At least it would be nice to have a limit only on total withdrawal amount and not per account. (This is why it's 4 and not 5 stars)

I had a small issue in the beginning but this could be solved with support (very friendly).

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Paul,

The $100 minimum is due to the old bonus offer which is no longer available. We can easily disable it for you so you can withdraw any amount, just email our support :)

Hope you can increase the rating once the issue is resolved.

Algeria, Algeria,
Mar 14, 2021,

2 years now

Happy they pay me in time what else?
They added skrill as new payment and it is fast and great.

Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Feb 20, 2021,

2 stars?! WTF!

I have no freaking clue why they only have 2 stars on here, I read the stupid that posted those and have no idea what/who these people are?! This company is solid and has been paying me, according to the plan, on multiple brokers (now down to one, but may expand again in the future) for almost FIVE years! Four years, two months to be precise! Every cent they paid. Very timely, a day or so from the request, and all detail of every trade is always available. Scammer? How what why, where is the "proof", or is it just they say something funny and it is supposed to go "poof"? Really now!
Reviews work better if everyone talks about their own personal experiences instead of arguing with other reviewers.

Believe it or not, different people do not always have 100% identical experiences with a company.
Valencia, Spain,
Feb 4, 2021,

They pay

I had connected my IC Markets live account and once it reached more than $100 in rebates I requested a withdrawal and they approved it the same day. Very happy with the service and the speed that you can withdraw the money.
Can,
Turkey, Turkey,
Jan 13, 2021,

Quick and reliable

I have withdrawed 400 $ without any problem in 9 months with 2 withdrawal. They approve in 2 days and send the money to account
Boonah, Australia,
Jan 8, 2021,

Great rebate company pay out rebates in a timely manner

Been using paybackfx's services for the last year or so and I am very impressed with their payout speed as well as their speediness to fix any missing rebates on your account.Would highly recommend their services to anyone.
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 7, 2021,

Best Service

I have never encountered a challenge with PAYBACKFX rebate since I started using their service from last year. I really appreciate their work and their customer service. I have actually put all my accounts under their rebate program. I love them. When I request the withdrawal, it happens within the same day because I use PayPal.
Taiwan, Taiwan, China,
Dec 29, 2020,

I don't understand the low rating, it is FAST and AWESOME

I have been using PayBackFx.com for a while
Normally, people don't get paid at all unless you are set up as an IB, so this is literally FREE MONEY. I have many trading accounts so I am one of those harder to take care of customers and I was well take care of. The support is fast and responsive, the bonus is great, but if you wish to withdraw now without getting the bonus, just a quick email to support will fix it.
First time withdraw took a day to process, after that it will only take 1 minute and get your money almost instantly in your paypal account.
Stuttgart, Germany,
Dec 9, 2020,

Be careful

Be careful of them

Be careful of them. I noticed recently that I'm getting only half the Rebates and they require you to trade enough 90$ rebates.
I had an email from them and they wrote in it :

Special Offer! Receive up to $10 bonus!
Review our service at any of the following websites and include your User ID 37102 in the review (see an example):
Trust Pilot
2. Once the review is public, please send the link to support/paybackfx.com
3. Receive a $5 bonus for each review
* Offer valid only for active users with earned rebates. Available for at least the first 100 completed reviews. Bonus is limited to 2 reviews per user.

Unfortunately, some people sold Their conscience for 10 $ !!!!

Dublin, Ireland,
Jul 23, 2020,

Disappointed choice

Up to $2.625/Round Turn Lot shows on their website for FP Markets, I was not sure about this up to rate, contacted their support and they told me that 2.625USD will be applied to FX symbols and precious metals on my USD account. Only getting 2.225USD per lot, they have to be more transparent about their rates, very disappointed.

Dear Alexlin202,

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. We do try to be fully transparent however unfortunately, in rare cases errors may occur.
Once we've identified the error, we've quickly rectified it.
Tbilisi, Georgia,
Jun 14, 2020,

pure scam

the same story here, they don't pay and claim that they've requested payment from the broker and waiting for it to be processed...
commissions are deposited automatically, they don't need to request anything.
I removed all my accounts from them.

Dear Tobeone,

Since the service was launched almost 5 years ago, there was not a single client that did not receive his rebates. As you have not provided any client details, I cannot reply to your specific case.

I would be happy to revisit your issue, please contact our support team at support@paybackfx.com
bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Apr 10, 2020,

they Contacted me and sent the payment...

they are honest...sorry they are not scam but they are very very Late to repsond...

Apr 9, 2020 - 1 Star its a scam company , i want to help people here after use it when i start trading some years ago...

Dear Hassan,

We try our best to reply in a timely fashion to all client inquiries. I'm sorry if you had any delay in the reply to your questions.
Brasil, Brazil,
Feb 29, 2020,

Bad experience

They were paying normal, but since December 2019, they are making it difficult to withdraw, they claim that the fault is that of FXPRO that does not pass on the commission. Look for another IB. If they don't want problems.
Dear Sergio,

Payments to you depend on when we collect the rebates from brokers. We do try to request the funds on the 1st of the month however some brokers only pay it on the 5th or the 10th of the month.
In any case, all of the rebates are always paid to the client and our support team is always available in case of any issues.
Argentina, Argentina,
Dec 2, 2019,

AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS

NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY! It´s the worst rebate company that I´ve ever seen.. They gave me a 10 USD bonus to get me caught in their system and then they said "you must have at least 100USD to withdraw your money if you have the bonus" (first scam alert). Perfect till there.. I traded with XM and reached 97.58 USD in profits and when I was about to hit 100 USD they said "we have a problem to fetch your comissions with XM right now.. Please wait till we fix it".. Okay great so I talk to XM and they said the comissions were paid to PayBack Fx" 18 DAYS GONE BY WAITING SO WHAT THA F***?? I asked them to give me my money right now and they canceled my bonus so I can withdraw it., (in 72 hs) So of course they keep their fake bonus of 10 USD and my 8 USD profit that I am still waiting and as the minimum to withdraw is 10USD they wont let me withdraw those 8 USD they owe me.. They are a total s***** company and If you wanna lose some money and waste time sending them emails just sign up with them.. Good luck!
London,
Sep 12, 2019,

SCAM REBATE COMPANY - AVOID AT ALL COST

I’m in my 2nd second using PayBack Fx & they have delayed my payment, stating the following “Please stop spamming our inbox, it will not advance the processing of the funds since it does not depends on us but on the broker and the payment processor.
In a case of further delay, the broker will be contacted to sort the issue.
Meanwhile, please remain patient until the funds are released.
Thanks,
Ashley,
Paybackfx support. “

I’ve spoken to ICMarkets & they have confirmed that they have sent the payment on the 7th of the month & there’s no Issue from their end as a broker. It’s seem that the SCUM PayBackFx are illegally withholding payment from myself & keep Blaming the broker. I’m currently dealing with senior management at ICMarkets, who are to carry a investigation into the SCAM of payback fx. DO NOT SIGN UP TO PAYBACK FX, YOU WILL REGRET DOING SO !!!!!!

Trondheim, Norway,
Jul 5, 2019,

Only access to funds once a month.

One time a month they get the payment from broker. Takes ages to get money to your account when you finaly get access to them.

It's not even the same dates. Everything between 1-10 at the start of the month.

Viet Nam,

4) Worst Rebate program ever
5) Deleted my 1 Stars reviews

Palawan, Philippines,
Mar 12, 2019,

Good Paying Forex Rebate website.

paybackfx.com is good they are paying, but it took 3 days to recieve payment to my paypal account. that would make my rating to 4 star.

Just receive my second payment!

New Zealand,
Dec 19, 2018,

Avoid!

Not being paid by them and no response from their support. Worst part is that even if you submit a query, they don't send you a confirmation that the query was sent, so they could easily say they never got it as you don't get a copy. Currently they owe me money with no response. I may change the review depending on how it pans out.

Australia, Australia,
Jan 29, 2018,

Clean Website, Avg Rates, OK cust . service, Late payments.

It has to be a 2 star rating. They certainly did not perform good or better then expected so 4 and 5 are out, and I can't rate it average either due to all the problems I encountered.

Positive: Clean Website, Prompt Customer Service
Average: Their Rates
Negative: Payments are frequently late. They have numerous problems getting paid by brokers.

Getting paid has more weight to me then a nice website.

They have paid all that they owed me