PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 8, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Contact: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

PayBackFX.com profile provided by PAYBACKFX Support, Nov 15, 2020

When you open your Forex trading account (or connect an existing one) through us, your broker pays us a rebate for every trade.
We then pay you back the majority of this rebate which you can withdraw at any time.
Keep in mind that your trading conditions (including spreads) remain exactly the same as if you had opened the account directly with the broker, so in effect, you're reducing trading costs and improving profitability.

Tbilisi, Georgia,
Jun 14, 2020,

pure scam

the same story here, they don't pay and claim that they've requested payment from the broker and waiting for it to be processed...
commissions are deposited automatically, they don't need to request anything.
I removed all my accounts from them.

Dear Tobeone,

Since the service was launched almost 5 years ago, there was not a single client that did not receive his rebates. As you have not provided any client details, I cannot reply to your specific case.

I would be happy to revisit your issue, please contact our support team at support@paybackfx.com
bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Apr 10, 2020,

they Contacted me and sent the payment...

they are honest...sorry they are not scam but they are very very Late to repsond...

Apr 9, 2020 - 1 Star its a scam company , i want to help people here after use it when i start trading some years ago...

Dear Hassan,

We try our best to reply in a timely fashion to all client inquiries. I'm sorry if you had any delay in the reply to your questions.
Brasil, Brazil,
Feb 29, 2020,

Bad experience

They were paying normal, but since December 2019, they are making it difficult to withdraw, they claim that the fault is that of FXPRO that does not pass on the commission. Look for another IB. If they don't want problems.
Dear Sergio,

Payments to you depend on when we collect the rebates from brokers. We do try to request the funds on the 1st of the month however some brokers only pay it on the 5th or the 10th of the month.
In any case, all of the rebates are always paid to the client and our support team is always available in case of any issues.
Argentina, Argentina,
Dec 2, 2019,

AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS

NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY! It´s the worst rebate company that I´ve ever seen.. They gave me a 10 USD bonus to get me caught in their system and then they said "you must have at least 100USD to withdraw your money if you have the bonus" (first scam alert). Perfect till there.. I traded with XM and reached 97.58 USD in profits and when I was about to hit 100 USD they said "we have a problem to fetch your comissions with XM right now.. Please wait till we fix it".. Okay great so I talk to XM and they said the comissions were paid to PayBack Fx" 18 DAYS GONE BY WAITING SO WHAT THA F***?? I asked them to give me my money right now and they canceled my bonus so I can withdraw it., (in 72 hs) So of course they keep their fake bonus of 10 USD and my 8 USD profit that I am still waiting and as the minimum to withdraw is 10USD they wont let me withdraw those 8 USD they owe me.. They are a total s***** company and If you wanna lose some money and waste time sending them emails just sign up with them.. Good luck!
London,
Sep 12, 2019,

SCAM REBATE COMPANY - AVOID AT ALL COST

I’m in my 2nd second using PayBack Fx & they have delayed my payment, stating the following “Please stop spamming our inbox, it will not advance the processing of the funds since it does not depends on us but on the broker and the payment processor.
In a case of further delay, the broker will be contacted to sort the issue.
Meanwhile, please remain patient until the funds are released.
Thanks,
Ashley,
Paybackfx support. “

I’ve spoken to ICMarkets & they have confirmed that they have sent the payment on the 7th of the month & there’s no Issue from their end as a broker. It’s seem that the SCUM PayBackFx are illegally withholding payment from myself & keep Blaming the broker. I’m currently dealing with senior management at ICMarkets, who are to carry a investigation into the SCAM of payback fx. DO NOT SIGN UP TO PAYBACK FX, YOU WILL REGRET DOING SO !!!!!!

Trondheim, Norway,
Jul 5, 2019,

Only access to funds once a month.

One time a month they get the payment from broker. Takes ages to get money to your account when you finaly get access to them.

It's not even the same dates. Everything between 1-10 at the start of the month.

Viet Nam,

4) Worst Rebate program ever
5) Deleted my 1 Stars reviews

Palawan, Philippines,
Mar 12, 2019,

Good Paying Forex Rebate website.

paybackfx.com is good they are paying, but it took 3 days to recieve payment to my paypal account. that would make my rating to 4 star.

Just receive my second payment!

New Zealand,
Dec 19, 2018,

Avoid!

Not being paid by them and no response from their support. Worst part is that even if you submit a query, they don't send you a confirmation that the query was sent, so they could easily say they never got it as you don't get a copy. Currently they owe me money with no response. I may change the review depending on how it pans out.

Australia, Australia,
Jan 29, 2018,

Clean Website, Avg Rates, OK cust . service, Late payments.

It has to be a 2 star rating. They certainly did not perform good or better then expected so 4 and 5 are out, and I can't rate it average either due to all the problems I encountered.

Positive: Clean Website, Prompt Customer Service
Average: Their Rates
Negative: Payments are frequently late. They have numerous problems getting paid by brokers.

Getting paid has more weight to me then a nice website.

They have paid all that they owed me