PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 8, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Contact: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

PayBackFX.com profile provided by PAYBACKFX Support, Nov 15, 2020

When you open your Forex trading account (or connect an existing one) through us, your broker pays us a rebate for every trade.
We then pay you back the majority of this rebate which you can withdraw at any time.
Keep in mind that your trading conditions (including spreads) remain exactly the same as if you had opened the account directly with the broker, so in effect, you're reducing trading costs and improving profitability.

Algeria, Algeria,
Jun 5, 2021,

3y

Honestly i had a good time with payback fx.
they respond in time and the WD is fast.
good company.

Apr 13, 2021 - 5 Stars Tthanks for fast withdrawal approval when ever requested.
I had two accounts do not reached a 100$ to allow me to perform an WD.
I mailed the support and asked to take out the bonus and allow me to WD.
In the same day they answered and i requested my WD via skrill money took 10 minutes and everyone is happy.

Pay back FX please continue giving this good services.

May 12, 2021,

Awesome experience

To be honest, I forgot I had opened this account, then logged on to realise I was eligible for a refund worth hundreds of dollars. Very pleased

Skopje, North Macedonia,
Apr 22, 2021,

Account verification and withdrawal to Skrill's account were almost instant

I completed the entire process from account verification to withdrawal - received the money in my Skrill account in less than 15 minutes.
Account verification and withdrawal to Skrill's account were almost instant.
Thanks for the great service!

Kwazulu natal, South Africa,
Apr 21, 2021,

Very greatful

Iam greatful for being member of paybackfx i never had any problem ever since i join this rebate program please keep up the good work iam from south africa thank you and thank you very much

Apr 8, 2021 - 4 Stars Thank you for giving us this opportunity and thanks for fast withdrawal approval when ever requested stay blessed paybackfx continue to truthfully

Asia, Viet Nam,
Apr 21, 2021,

Good rebate

I withdrawal more than seven thousand dollars without any problem
If there is a minus point, that is the proceeding time for withdrawal is too long (7 - 10 days). The rest is ok
Thanks
Regards

Dec 19, 2019 - 1 Star First, they require you to trade enough 100$ rebate. Then I were confirmed my account meet requirement to withdrawal. My broker also confirm make payment for them.
I sent more than 20 email, anh they just say " wait and wait ", after 3 months , i quit, i lost $400 for this SCAMMER. Pls do not work with them . They are 1 - paybackfx , signalstart.

Patrick,
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 20, 2021,

Just reached the minimum payout and then they resettet my account

After reaching the minimum payout after years, they say that the IB contract with my broker is removed and the account does not show any balance anymore. They stole me 100 USD.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Apr 21, 2021:
Dear Patrick,

I do not have any details of your account so cannot check your claim.
Even if we stopped working with a particular broker, you definitely should get the rebates you earned.

Please contact our support at support@paybackfx.com. we'll happily help you with this case and pay you the rebates you earned.

Cambodia, Cambodia,
Apr 8, 2021,

They don't send my money to me because my bank is in Cambodia

They withhold my money and don't send it to me, and say their bank don't send money to Cambodia.
I'm using Wire Bank Transfer.
What a joke.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Apr 9, 2021:
Dear user,

I apologize for the inconvenience,  this was a technical error.
The issue has been resolved, funds were transferred to your account.

Hope you can increase the rating once your funds received.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Mar 16, 2021,

Low rebate rates. Too much trouble to withdraw.

1 - There are many other rebate sites that offer better rates.
2- What I hate the most is that they require you to reach $100 of rebate for each trading account to allow you to withdraw. It means that you have to stay with a trading account for a long time until it reaches $100 of rebate to withdraw.

And if, for example, you have 5 trading accounts and each account has $80 of rebates. Which means you have totally $400 of rebates. You still cannot withdraw your rebate money by their rules.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Brianje,

I do not have any details of your account so cannot check your claim of low rebate rates - please contact our support we'll happily match any offer you get.

As to the minimal withdrawal - the $100 minimum is due to the old bonus offer which is no longer available. We can easily disable it for you so you can withdraw any amount, just email our support :)

Hope you can increase the rating once your issues are resolved.

rD,
Accra, Ghana,
Mar 15, 2021,

Great service!

I came across the service a ago, and had initially been sceptical.

But, they have delivered as promised and paid out exactly as promised. And they give great support, too!

Paul,
Austria, Austria,
Mar 15, 2021,

Very good - fast withdrawal

I'm using their service since a couple of months now and am very satisfied. Received my first withdrawal today litteraly within minutes to my paypal account!

There is a 100,- USD minimum (per account) for withdrawals - I would be happy if this could be lowered. At least it would be nice to have a limit only on total withdrawal amount and not per account. (This is why it's 4 and not 5 stars)

I had a small issue in the beginning but this could be solved with support (very friendly).

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Mar 18, 2021:
Dear Paul,

The $100 minimum is due to the old bonus offer which is no longer available. We can easily disable it for you so you can withdraw any amount, just email our support :)

Hope you can increase the rating once the issue is resolved.