PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 8, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Contact: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

PayBackFX.com profile provided by PAYBACKFX Support, Nov 15, 2020

When you open your Forex trading account (or connect an existing one) through us, your broker pays us a rebate for every trade.
We then pay you back the majority of this rebate which you can withdraw at any time.
Keep in mind that your trading conditions (including spreads) remain exactly the same as if you had opened the account directly with the broker, so in effect, you're reducing trading costs and improving profitability.

Algeria, Algeria,
Mar 14, 2021,

2 years now

Happy they pay me in time what else?
They added skrill as new payment and it is fast and great.

Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Feb 20, 2021,

2 stars?! WTF!

I have no freaking clue why they only have 2 stars on here, I read the stupid that posted those and have no idea what/who these people are?! This company is solid and has been paying me, according to the plan, on multiple brokers (now down to one, but may expand again in the future) for almost FIVE years! Four years, two months to be precise! Every cent they paid. Very timely, a day or so from the request, and all detail of every trade is always available. Scammer? How what why, where is the "proof", or is it just they say something funny and it is supposed to go "poof"? Really now!
Reviews work better if everyone talks about their own personal experiences instead of arguing with other reviewers.

Believe it or not, different people do not always have 100% identical experiences with a company.
Valencia, Spain,
Feb 4, 2021,

They pay

I had connected my IC Markets live account and once it reached more than $100 in rebates I requested a withdrawal and they approved it the same day. Very happy with the service and the speed that you can withdraw the money.
Can,
Turkey, Turkey,
Jan 13, 2021,

Quick and reliable

I have withdrawed 400 $ without any problem in 9 months with 2 withdrawal. They approve in 2 days and send the money to account
Boonah, Australia,
Jan 8, 2021,

Great rebate company pay out rebates in a timely manner

Been using paybackfx's services for the last year or so and I am very impressed with their payout speed as well as their speediness to fix any missing rebates on your account.Would highly recommend their services to anyone.
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 7, 2021,

Best Service

I have never encountered a challenge with PAYBACKFX rebate since I started using their service from last year. I really appreciate their work and their customer service. I have actually put all my accounts under their rebate program. I love them. When I request the withdrawal, it happens within the same day because I use PayPal.
tel-aviv, Israel (Inside the offices of PayBackFX),
Dec 30, 2020,

Pay as promised (I really mean they pay my salary)

Use their service for three months. so far no problems, pay everything on time.
I would recommend adding more brokers to the service.

4 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by PayBackFX's representative to the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Taiwan, Taiwan, China,
Dec 29, 2020,

I don't understand the low rating, it is FAST and AWESOME

I have been using PayBackFx.com for a while
Normally, people don't get paid at all unless you are set up as an IB, so this is literally FREE MONEY. I have many trading accounts so I am one of those harder to take care of customers and I was well take care of. The support is fast and responsive, the bonus is great, but if you wish to withdraw now without getting the bonus, just a quick email to support will fix it.
First time withdraw took a day to process, after that it will only take 1 minute and get your money almost instantly in your paypal account.
Stuttgart, Germany,
Dec 9, 2020,

Be careful

Be careful of them

Be careful of them. I noticed recently that I'm getting only half the Rebates and they require you to trade enough 90$ rebates.
I had an email from them and they wrote in it :

Special Offer! Receive up to $10 bonus!
Review our service at any of the following websites and include your User ID 37102 in the review (see an example):
Trust Pilot
2. Once the review is public, please send the link to support/paybackfx.com
3. Receive a $5 bonus for each review
* Offer valid only for active users with earned rebates. Available for at least the first 100 completed reviews. Bonus is limited to 2 reviews per user.

Unfortunately, some people sold Their conscience for 10 $ !!!!

Dublin, Ireland,
Jul 23, 2020,

Disappointed choice

Up to $2.625/Round Turn Lot shows on their website for FP Markets, I was not sure about this up to rate, contacted their support and they told me that 2.625USD will be applied to FX symbols and precious metals on my USD account. Only getting 2.225USD per lot, they have to be more transparent about their rates, very disappointed.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Nov 15, 2020:
Dear Alexlin202,

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment. We do try to be fully transparent however unfortunately, in rare cases errors may occur.
Once we've identified the error, we've quickly rectified it.