PayBackFX.com Review

Updated: Sep 8, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PayBackFX.com

Established: 2016
Contact: support@paybackfx.com

Join live discussion of PayBackFX.com on our forum

PayBackFX.com profile provided by PAYBACKFX Support, Nov 15, 2020

When you open your Forex trading account (or connect an existing one) through us, your broker pays us a rebate for every trade.
We then pay you back the majority of this rebate which you can withdraw at any time.
Keep in mind that your trading conditions (including spreads) remain exactly the same as if you had opened the account directly with the broker, so in effect, you're reducing trading costs and improving profitability.

tel-aviv, Israel (Inside the offices of PayBackFX),
Dec 30, 2020,

Pay as promised (I really mean they pay my salary)

Use their service for three months. so far no problems, pay everything on time.
I would recommend adding more brokers to the service.

4 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by PayBackFX's representative to the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
New Zealand,
Dec 19, 2018,

Avoid!

Not being paid by them and no response from their support. Worst part is that even if you submit a query, they don't send you a confirmation that the query was sent, so they could easily say they never got it as you don't get a copy. Currently they owe me money with no response. I may change the review depending on how it pans out.

Tbilisi, Georgia,
Jun 14, 2020,

pure scam

the same story here, they don't pay and claim that they've requested payment from the broker and waiting for it to be processed...
commissions are deposited automatically, they don't need to request anything.
I removed all my accounts from them.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Nov 15, 2020:
Dear Tobeone,

Since the service was launched almost 5 years ago, there was not a single client that did not receive his rebates. As you have not provided any client details, I cannot reply to your specific case.

I would be happy to revisit your issue, please contact our support team at support@paybackfx.com
Stuttgart, Germany,
Dec 9, 2020,

Be careful

Be careful of them

Be careful of them. I noticed recently that I'm getting only half the Rebates and they require you to trade enough 90$ rebates.
I had an email from them and they wrote in it :

Special Offer! Receive up to $10 bonus!
Review our service at any of the following websites and include your User ID 37102 in the review (see an example):
Trust Pilot
2. Once the review is public, please send the link to support/paybackfx.com
3. Receive a $5 bonus for each review
* Offer valid only for active users with earned rebates. Available for at least the first 100 completed reviews. Bonus is limited to 2 reviews per user.

Unfortunately, some people sold Their conscience for 10 $ !!!!

Argentina, Argentina,
Dec 2, 2019,

AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS

NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY! It´s the worst rebate company that I´ve ever seen.. They gave me a 10 USD bonus to get me caught in their system and then they said "you must have at least 100USD to withdraw your money if you have the bonus" (first scam alert). Perfect till there.. I traded with XM and reached 97.58 USD in profits and when I was about to hit 100 USD they said "we have a problem to fetch your comissions with XM right now.. Please wait till we fix it".. Okay great so I talk to XM and they said the comissions were paid to PayBack Fx" 18 DAYS GONE BY WAITING SO WHAT THA F***?? I asked them to give me my money right now and they canceled my bonus so I can withdraw it., (in 72 hs) So of course they keep their fake bonus of 10 USD and my 8 USD profit that I am still waiting and as the minimum to withdraw is 10USD they wont let me withdraw those 8 USD they owe me.. They are a total s***** company and If you wanna lose some money and waste time sending them emails just sign up with them.. Good luck!
Patrick,
Berlin, Germany,
Apr 20, 2021,

Just reached the minimum payout and then they resettet my account

After reaching the minimum payout after years, they say that the IB contract with my broker is removed and the account does not show any balance anymore. They stole me 100 USD.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Apr 21, 2021:
Dear Patrick,

I do not have any details of your account so cannot check your claim.
Even if we stopped working with a particular broker, you definitely should get the rebates you earned.

Please contact our support at support@paybackfx.com. we'll happily help you with this case and pay you the rebates you earned.

Thanks!

4) Worst Rebate program ever
5) Deleted my 1 Stars reviews

Cambodia, Cambodia,
Apr 8, 2021,

They don't send my money to me because my bank is in Cambodia

They withhold my money and don't send it to me, and say their bank don't send money to Cambodia.
I'm using Wire Bank Transfer.
What a joke.

Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Apr 9, 2021:
Dear user,

I apologize for the inconvenience,  this was a technical error.
The issue has been resolved, funds were transferred to your account.

Hope you can increase the rating once your funds received.

Thanks!
London,
Sep 12, 2019,

SCAM REBATE COMPANY - AVOID AT ALL COST

I’m in my 2nd second using PayBack Fx & they have delayed my payment, stating the following “Please stop spamming our inbox, it will not advance the processing of the funds since it does not depends on us but on the broker and the payment processor.
In a case of further delay, the broker will be contacted to sort the issue.
Meanwhile, please remain patient until the funds are released.
Thanks,
Ashley,
Paybackfx support. “

I’ve spoken to ICMarkets & they have confirmed that they have sent the payment on the 7th of the month & there’s no Issue from their end as a broker. It’s seem that the SCUM PayBackFx are illegally withholding payment from myself & keep Blaming the broker. I’m currently dealing with senior management at ICMarkets, who are to carry a investigation into the SCAM of payback fx. DO NOT SIGN UP TO PAYBACK FX, YOU WILL REGRET DOING SO !!!!!!

Brasil, Brazil,
Feb 29, 2020,

Bad experience

They were paying normal, but since December 2019, they are making it difficult to withdraw, they claim that the fault is that of FXPRO that does not pass on the commission. Look for another IB. If they don't want problems.
Reply by PAYBACKFX Support submitted Nov 15, 2020:
Dear Sergio,

Payments to you depend on when we collect the rebates from brokers. We do try to request the funds on the 1st of the month however some brokers only pay it on the 5th or the 10th of the month.
In any case, all of the rebates are always paid to the client and our support team is always available in case of any issues.