PrestigeOption.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 3, 2018
SCAM
Scam Confirmation

March 13, 2017 TopOption.com has qualified to be labelled as a Scam by the FPA.  Prestige Option shares ownership with Top Option.  The FPA considers all of the companies under the same ownership to be scams.

Scam Confirmation
Owned by Leadtrade LTD.  Same company as toptoption.com, leadtradeltd.com, optionsclick.com, excellenceoption.com, and platiniumoption.com

PrestigeOption.com

Join live discussion of PrestigeOption.com on our forum

Scam!

lgonah,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jan 18, 2017,

SCAM

Please people stay away from Prestige Options. This is a BIG SCAM! I deposited 4000 EUR with them and i lost it all because of the their poor execution of trades on their platform. The Account managers are extremely rude and unprofessional, they told me that the reason why the trades were not placed was because of high volatility that they were experiencing and that this is a law as per CySEC regulation. I asked them for proof of that regulation and they couldn't even provide it, i went to the CySEC website and there was no such law. I called them back and they basically made a mockery of me and later said that this high volatility issue was an unwritten law and asked me not to call them again unless i want to deposit more money.

I'm in the process of opening a case with the regulator - CySEC. I'll need all the help to bring this dodgy broker to light.

PLEASE PEOPLE STAY AWAY from them - SCAM!!!