ForexTimeRobot.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 17, 2016

The ForexTimeRobot MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Forex Time Robot automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by Forex Peace Army. The ForexTimeRobot.com forex robot places trades for you.

ForexTimeRobot.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
FXTR+16.4126+5,097.78

Join live discussion of ForexTimeRobot.com on our forum

el bee,
Sep 10, 2016,

I am in total agreement with Jamil. It is like he wrote my own story, with the same results! I also could not get a refund from the vendor and got no help from PayPal when they refused my refund for the same reason he noted. The software is terrible, trading with no stop loss with losing trades that go on forever and destroying your account. Stay away from this unethical vendor and his unreliable software!!!

Sep 9, 2016 - 1 Star I second the opinion of Jamil. This vendor is a scammer and does not honor his guarantee. I also could get no help from PayPal. The robot blew my $250 account in short period of time. The robot trades without a stop loss and if it gets into a losing trade, it keeps going, taking no offsetting trades.

Do not buy this product. Stay away!!

Vendor is very dishonest.

Sep 9, 2016 - 1 Star I bought the FXTR on July 10 for $282, Supposedly it came with a 60 day money back guarantee (if it does not make money), but that is not the case. When the robot was initiated it did not perform well at all with many losses. Part of the problem is the robot trades with no stop loss and when it gets in a losing trade it will keep going but take no other trades. The vendor logged into my computer twice with Team Viewer to correct problems, but did no good. It still lost. Vendor told me there was a bug he would have to fix but he would not do it for a month! I asked for my money back, but he refused to honor guarantee. I tried to file a dispute with PayPal, but they refused help because it is a software that does not come under their guarantee either.

I have been scammed and vendor does not live up to guarantee nor fix problems as he says he will do. Stay away from this vendor. The software does not work as indicated and the vendor is not honest (IMO).
Jamil,
Virginia, USA,
Jul 18, 2016,

This EA is a scam guys. Stay far away from it. The EA using averaging and pyramiding. Blew 100 USD account in less than 30 minutes.

Vendor is showing trades from a completely different EA here in the results.

Also note that the EA is an exact carbon copy of the forex Phasr EA. Look at the results for each EA. They are identical to the very last trade.

Either this FXTR vendor copied and stole the code from phasr EA. Or the vendor has phasr EA and is publishing results from phasr EA but is selling a completely badly coded EA with the results of phasr EA to make it look good.

Overall FXTR EA is a complete scam guys don't waste your time. He will take your money and run. He does not honor the 60 day money back guarantee.

Could not get a refund from paypal either. They said it is not covered under buyer protection program.

Please don't waste your money.