Grinta-Invest.com Review

Updated: Oct 5, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Grinta-Invest is a forex broker. Grinta-Invest offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Grinta-Invest.com offers over 40 spot forex currency pairs, index, energy, commodities, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

Grinta-Invest.com

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@grinta-invest.com, +7-495-1452725
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Grinta-Invest.com on our forum

Grinta-Invest.com profile provided by alessandro.grinta, Dec 22, 2018

succesful forex broker with hundreds of happy clients more then three years in the market

Ghaziabad, India,
Apr 29, 2020,

Trusted trading services

Good day all, hope everyone is safe in this crazy days because of Covid19, I am trading with XM and Grinta almost 2 years already and I am very pleased from both of them, I use a credit card when depositing and withdrawals and it's very fast, I have in the forex 2000 USD in two of them, not a lot but for me its enough. For me important that the platform stable and working well, don't use much of other support services to judge, Very hard to make money in forex but I  learn how to be better trader every trade when losing small amounts, Don't trust other people to trade for me, I enjoy when the market is moving fast :)

Kyiv, Ukraine,
Apr 22, 2020,

Everything is working well

I've just received my 3rd payout and decided to write a review about this broker.

I'm a trader with more than 3 years of experience. Traded with different brokers, regulated and unregulated. A year ago I opened an account with Grinta Invest due to the recommendation of my friend and don't plan to change this broker.

The things which I like there, are fast payouts (especially via SEPA), very fast mt4 execution, and responsive support.

Although they have no regulation, I am satisfied with this broker and hope Grinta will continue to provide such a good services.

Vilnius, Lithuania,
Feb 14, 2020,

I have already written about the Grinta-Invest victim hunting scheme.

"Partner" Grinta-Invest fintecharbitrage.com is a ghost company, a cover for R. Krug and possibly other victim hunters. Grinta-invest has a reason to claim that it is not their employee, but that he is responsible for all the clients' failures. And Grinta-invest is innocent - we are the best in the Universe, as seen by the reviews. Grinta-invest has created at least 6 more similar affiliate sites (zenfinances.com, financestrader.com, broker-trust.com, voice-forex.com, surveyforex.com, fibo-trade.com) for good reviews, they do not allow negative ones there. In addition, there is another cover site, algofx.me, analogous to fintecharbitrage.com, but with a more solid structure, that offers arbitrage trading. Something Michael Dreamer and Max (Abramov or Pavlov?) work there. Reviews are from Latvia, Germany, UK, Luxembourg.
Since fintecharbitrage.com is a fictitious company with no activities, R. Krug cannot be its employee. All contracts are on Grinta-invest forms. This camouflage is necessary to allow Grinta-invest to turn the blame on the client. And this scheme works. Before Grinta-invest switched to "market trading", R Krug hadn't called for weeks, only women from Grinta. They called for more money and announced (not R. Krug!) a future change in trade. They said that ROBOT WILL CONTINUE TO TRADE. R. Krug called just a month later, 09-09-2019, when needed to “save" my account and transfer the money. R. Krug then disappeared, has been replaced by Maxim Pavlov, providing misleading information. They probably exchange customers when these feel their accounts are collapsing. That the accounts were deliberately collapsed is obviously enough to look at their history. Only deals with S. Africa's rand show everything. I NEVER INTENDED TO TRADE IN THE MARKET, I was driven into this swindle against my will. I do not make A SINGLE DEAL MYSELF. I only transferred money to arbitration trade, as they have always explained to me.
Grinta-invest is the MOST DANGEROUS of similar brokerage companies, with its insidious victims hunting methodology, it has probably attracted more clients than all the others put together. They do not have a work license (baxov.net) and that is all. Feeling impunity, Grinta is cheating quite frankly. Who knows another brokerage company that would lose their money "for the sake of clients"? Grinta-invest in my account "lost" € 3527.46 out of 4000 bonus, son account - 4692.12 € out of 10000. Why a pity - the money left in the kitchen. I owe Grinta-invest? When will they sue?
Grinta-invest is unmasked on forex-brokers.pro, baxov.net, profitov.net…

Dec 1, 2019 - 1 Star As rarely somebody agrees to speculate on the stock exchange, Grinta - Invest (registered with the in the Marshall Islands, payment services are provided by UK-based Grinta Holdings Limited (?-It doesn't exist anymore)) has opted for a long-term, insidious scheme of victims seduction. Offered very attractive, "safe" money investing. The victims are hunted by Ruslan Krug, a manager of FinTech, a firm affiliated with Grinta. Claims that deposit is insured when you say it's not a deposit – they fudge. Offers up to 5% profit per month. They take 30% profit, leaving the depositor 70%. The initial contribution is small, but condition is to provide at least EUR 10000 or Dollar after one year.
How does it work? They claim that the robot (algorithm) follows the exchange rates in banks. Because it does not happen simultaneously, the algorithm performs a buy-sell operation and generates income a few to several tens of euros in seconds. Using the MetaTrader4 platform, it is now clear that it is Demo version. So, in reality, nothing happens and but the customer is happy with an ostensibly growing contribution. I emphasize that the "trade" field of the platform remains empty, just you follow the "account history" field. Constantly calling for an increase in contribution, offers bonuses, bonuses for new donations, new customers. They let take some money, as it is easier because it facilitates the temptation of new victims. Grinta-Invest is possibly also engaged in legal activities, but only as a cover for machinations.
"Harvesting" started on 09-08-2019 sufficient casualties have occurred, vacation time, all relaxed, and the foreign exchange market has formed in their favorable situation. A couple of weeks ago, women were constantly calling from Grinta-Invest, obsessively persuading to increase the deposit by at least € 5000 offered a 100% bonus. Claiming that they coming to market soon, they announced that the robot will continue to carry out transactions. If accounts will be less than € 50000, they will be combined into blocks. "Robot" (Ruslan Krug or Maksim Pavlov) opened trades, including 5 apparently desperate transactions to buy S. African rand at USD and EUR when the exchange rate is reached maximum. Currency pairs are chosen purposefully as they are applied to them highest spread and swap. By holding the deal longer, can "Eat" the bill, and the transactions were kept for 3 months and longer until the accounts were empty. The victims could only watch the situation and were told there was nothing can be done, it is suggested that you take the trade yourself, that is, to take responsibility for the consequences themselves. As the trading platform is demonstrative, no funds to market was made and Grinta-Invest took the victims' money. I lost 14000 €, son -25000 €. Only in Lithuania there are dozens, maybe hundreds or more, of victims. Tthieves triumphs, their catch is a million

Reply by alessandro.grinta submitted Dec 4, 2019 Dear Gintautas,

We're sorry to read about your disappointment but we believe your compliant has no room here.

We already informed you and all other clients who are using the services of external trading agents that Grinta-Invest is not responsible for any activities that were done by you or your representatives (from any external service) which you authorized with appropriate POA (This POA signed by you Mr Gintautas and is available upon request).

Your trading account was completely at your responsibility and you knew the Terms&Conditions and the risks of trading forex and CFD's from your first day at Grinta-Invest. You were informed that using high leverage is risky and that you are responsible for managing your account and trading risks.

Therefore, we urge you to refrain from such un-based statements related to Grinta-Invest like the ones you raised here on FPA website.

Grinta-Invest

Support team

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Nov 21, 2019,

Steady profits since january 2017

I am investing in the arbitrage system of Grinta Invest since january 2017. I am happy about the results. (over 240%).
I have been in several Forex companies, but never in a great company like Grinta. Steady profits and a very low drawdown (0.03%)

Grinta Invest always keeps their promises. If I have a question, they answer very quickly. Requested payouts are on my bankaacount in 1 to 3 bussinesdays.

I am a very happy client.
VILNIUS, Lithuania,
Nov 12, 2019,

ABOUT GRINTA INVEST. THEY ARE LYING ALMOUST EVERYTHING.

GOOD DAY, PLEASE WRITTE ME YOUR NAME AND SURNAME WHO AM I CHATING TO?
BECAUSE WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR PERSON WHO IS STANDING FOR THE GRINTA COMPANY I DIDNT FIND THE PERSON, IT WAS ANDREY SMIRNOF ( OR MICHAIL ) , RUSLAN KRUG, JAKETRINA.
PLEASE TELL MY WHY ARE YOU LYING TO EVERYBODY? 90 PROCENT WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTE HERE IS LIE.
I NEVER ASKED TO MOVE ME FROM ARBITRAGE . NEVER.
JAKETERINA CALLED ME 20 TIMES TO DEPOSIT MORE MONEY, BECAUSE IS NOT ENOUGH TO 50 K EUR . SHE ASKED ME TO TAKE A LOAN FROM THE BANK ALL THE TIME. (THANKS GOD I DIDNT TAKE THE LOAN). RUSLAN KRUG AND JEKATERINA SAID THAT THEY WILL MOVE ME ( AND MY BROTHER TOO) TO ALGORITHM SYSTEM, WE DIDINT WANT ANY CHANGES. WE ASKED THEM TO WITHDRAWAL 1000 , 2000 EUR BUT THEY DIDNT LET US TO DO IT. AND FINALLY YOU TRANSFERED ME AND MY BROTHER TO ANOTHE YOUR SISTEM (ALGORITHM) . AND IN THE FEW WEEKS MY ACCOUNT ABOUT 38 K BURNED, IT WAS MINUS, MARGE PROCENT WAS 100 THEN THEY STARTED TO CALL ME TO DEPOSIT MORE MONEY, I SAID I DONT HAVE MORE MONEY. THEY SAID - TAKE A LOAN FROM THE BANK. AFTER THAT CALLED ME RUSLAN KRUG , AND HE ( HE ) SAID TO CLOSE BIGGEST MINUS (ABOUT 7000 EUR) POSSITION. HE SAID NOT ME! . I DID, IT WAS STRANGE BECAUSE FEW DAYS AGO THEY SAID YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING BY YOURSELF. MARGIN PROCENT A LITTLE BIT UP, BUT NEXT DAY THE SITUACION IS THE SAME, HE CALLED ME " IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO SAVE YOUR ACCOUNT CLOSE ANOTHER ONE POSSITION" I DID. BY THE WAY, WHEN THEY MOVED US TO ALGORITHM THEY SAID THERE WILL NOT BE MINUS, IT SAME AS ARBITRAGE.
I CAN SPEAK ABOUT IT A LOT . BUT IT WOULD BE EASER TO ASK ME OR MY BROTHER OR OTHER FRIEND ( WHO LOST MONEY WITH GRINTA INVEST)
ABOUT THAT 1000 EUR WHO I INVESTED RECENTLY.
THEY GAVE ME ANOTHER MANAGER ( MAXIM) SKYPE - MAXIM PAVLOV, HE SAID I CAN GARANTUED THAT I WORK BETTER THAN THE ROBOT OF GRINTA INVEST THAT HE DOESNT BELIEVE IN ROBOT IN FOREX. HE SAID SEND 500 EUR AND COMPANY WILL GIVE 200 PROCENT,. OK I DID. ( MY BROTHER TOO) BUT MY BROTHER IN THE NEXT DAY SAID THAT HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT IS HE DOING . HE BURNED 1500 E IN A WEEK :) BUT I BELIEVED IN HIM ( DAMN) I SEND IT ANOTHER 500 E TO SAVE THIS SMAL ACCOUNT. BUT I DID POSITIONS BY MY SELF. ( YES I DID BY MY SELF ) AND ABOUT THIS MONEY I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STANDING INFRONT OF GRINTA INVEST HAVE A PLAN - TO TAKE MORE MONEY AS THEY CAN FROM THE CLIENT, IN THE BIGGINING THEY ARE PAYING TO YOU A SMALL MONEY, THEN WHEN THEY SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT DEPOSTING MORE MONEY - YOU BECAME NOT INTRESTING TO THEM.
I CAN PROVIDE OUR EMEILS TO SEND ALL PROOFS.
BY THE WAY, YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT MY LOST, I DONT LOOSE 25 K , I LOST 22.5 K . BUT IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. YOU SEND REFERALS PROGRAM ( I HAVE INVAITED PEOPLE TO INVEST) AND YOUR COMPANY SEND MONEY I DIDNT COUNT THAT, MY BAD .
PLEASE DONT LIE ANY MORE, OR IF YOU ARE LYING - SEND IT ALL PROOF , OK?
A_meidus@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2019 - 1 Star GOOD DAY.
I WAS WORKING WITH GRINTA ABOUT 18 MONTHS ON ARBITRAGE. START WITH 5000 EUR. THEN DEPOSIDET MORE AND MORE, TOTAL 30 K . ALL THE TIME THEY HAD BEEN CALLING ME AND ASKING FOR MORE MONEY. RUSLAN KRUG, JAKETRINA ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING LYES. DONT LISTEN THEM EVEN THEY WILL PAY YOU A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR INVESTED MONEY. I HAVE ALL PROOF I CAN SEND IT TO YOU IF YOU STILL WOULD LIKE TO INVEST TO THEM.
I HAVE LOST TOTALL 25 K EUR.
THEY SCAMED MY FRIENDS TOO. 5 FRIENDS WERE SCAMED BY GRINTA INVEST TOO. I CAN GIVE THE CONTACTS OF THEM. THESE PEOPLE LOST MONEY TOO.
BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY.

Reply by alessandro.grinta submitted Oct 25, 2019 Dear Aurimas,

We are very sorry to read that you are a disappointed client but that doesn’t give you the right to use false accusations to prove your point.

You write in your complaint that you have “all proofs” about your situation but so do we.

You joined the “Arbitrage managed account on 22.12.17 (with 5k deposit) added 15k on 23.4.18 and another 10k at 16.10.18, making it a total of 30,000 euro invested funds in your account, and then you asked to be disconnected and transferred to a more (potentially) profitable service.

That was on 8.8.19. more than 18 months… but less than 2 years. Till that day, the Arbitrage service made profits of 22,447 eur in the account and 6657 eur was deducted as fees for the whole time, 30% as agreed. The total profits for about 20 months were 15790 eur. Profits that were YOURS to take (proof will be provided upon request).

BUT! You decided that you want to do bigger profits and faster. We explained that with this specific service, it’s not possible unless you invest more money and the profits will be bigger (but monthly profit in percentage will still be the same… about 4%) and you refused to do that, so we offered you to close the account and take back the funds invested and the profits (as you were a client for longer than a year and did your side of the contract) but you refused to do that again. Finally, you asked for a riskier service with a different strategy that can make bigger profits faster. We explained to you that it can be done but it’s not recommended as this service can make bigger profits and faster, but it can also lose more and faster. You also asked for a big bonus to help your trading and got one just like you requested. You were also explained about bonus conditions, got a document to sign and did so. Everything was clear and approved by you from the first day until the last one. You requested to continue with Grinta-Invest as your broker and move your account to a different service, a more aggressive one (proof will be provided upon request).

You joined this service the next day and from 9.8.19 till - 5.9.19 (almost 1 full month) this new service made profits of 12,504 eur in your account. The start was great! We didn’t hear any complaint from you about the service making too much profits in such short time… next week the market changed and YOU CLOSED some of the trades yourself and some were closed by the system stop out not to long after you started closing trades. Closing trades BY YOURSELF basically changed the odds of recovering from loss. Your actions didn’t contribute to save the account… exactly the opposite. Only then, few days later after your first account lost completely, you made contact again and surprisingly added new funds to another account you opened, a new one. You decided to deposit a small amount (1000 eur + small internal transfers from your first account) and also asked for 200% bonus for this investment and trade by yourself and lost the funds there quickly 1 month of trading (Proof will be provided upon request).

Another point you raised is the amount you lost – the amount of your total withdrawals from all the accounts is more than 7500 euro… and every time you asked for a withdrawal, funds were sent to you within 24 hours from withdrawal request.

You said you lost total of 25k but that’s not accurate again. You made profits during your time as a client of the ARBITRARGE managed account and lost funds when you changed strategy and also when you traded by yourself.

Funny enough that you wrote your comment to FPA website while you were still trading (and losing) by yourself at your new account.

Since you published your review on FPA website, our managers are trying to contact you and sort things out with you but you use bad language and hung up every time, we already tried 5 phone calls and the result is always the same.

Aurimas,

We expect you to change your review to be a more accurate one, please. While you were a client of the ARBITRAGE managed account, you had ONLY PROFITS in your account. The loses in your account came from a DIFFERENT service than the Arbitrage and also from trades you did by yourself.

We don’t expect you to be suddenly a happy client but we do expect you to be accurate in your complaint.

We wish you all the best in your future.

Grinta-Invest team
Aurimas, please check into getting your Caps Lock key repaired.
Reply by alessandro.grinta submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Dear Aurimas,

Thank you again for taking the time to write everything down. Again, we are standing behind our words and claim that we are telling 100% truth.

Your account was profitable at most times when it was fully managed by the Algo team and also when you were more involved in trading. Our team have asked you to top up your account because they wanted to save your account more than once and the only way for that was by adding funds and making the margin bigger. Since you didn’t have the funds to add, you were requested to close BIG positions to clear some margin and try to save your account.

We are happy to see you confirming that some of the money was lost by you making trades, and also good to see you admit that you didn’t lose even one cent with the Arbitrage managed account strategy.

We believe that you referred family and friends to Grinta-Invest broker because you had a good experience with our team and also because you wanted the commission payments that you withdraw successfully.

To conclude,

The company will do some re-thinking about the positions of the account managers you were talking about and instruct the employees to be more specific with their requests and explanations, putting it all on writing, also the client approvals for different services to be on writing to avoid situations like that in the future.

We wish you only the best.
Netherlands, Netherlands,

- Average daily profit: 0.14%
- Drawdown: 0.39%
- Average trade lenght: 6 seconds
- Hitratio: 98%

So I am very satisfied with this automatic system and with the superfast and helpfull support from Michael.

Withdraws are always within 2 businessdays on my bankaccount without any problem.

The best automatic forex system with the lowest drawdown
Netherlands,
Jan 13, 2019,

Unfortunately because of private reasons I had to close my account on Grinta-Invest this week.

First the numbers:
Joined 31/10/2016 / closed account 11/01/2019
Total deposit €11000
Total withdraw €20554
Total drawdown below 1%
Time for withdraw 1 or 2 business days

I see a lot of bad reviews over here. I had a argument also with Michael before about the rules around the €10k deposit the first year and not able to withdraw profits. Its hard to understand the whole thing with "new" money and "old" money. Another rule came up when my total withdraw amount was higher than my deposit. The preformance fee went up from 30% to 50%.
So when you have plans to join be aware of the rules and understand them totally.

Than now the good things.
Really steady profits each month. I made a decent profit about 100% profit in 2 years with a drawdown lower than 1% -> crazy!
I personal met Michael a year ago and he explain the whole system to me. How it works, who are involved (banks too), locations of servers and even I was able to see the whole constumors database of my upline. (without privacy
sensitive information)
Another really good thing is the withdraw execution. On all my withdraw it takes only 1 or 2 business days to received the money in my bank account without fees.

Conclusion:
Really good system with very low risk and real profits.
4 stars instead of the 5 because of the different rules and no regulation.
Keep in mind don't risk money you can't afford to lose.
David,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 6, 2018,

I can't get the money from Grinta-Invest for a year already ( Deposit + profit). It's scam.
Reply by michael submitted Dec 17, 2018:
Hello David

If you see the comment bellow yours provide please REAL EVIDENCE to your claims .

Please provide the last 4 numbers of your mt4 account to understand who you are .

At the moment, I advise the readers to read the conclusion published by FPA to anonymous comments . Here below

Merry Chistmas to all

Alessandro
Radek,
Czech Republic, Czech Republic,
Nov 30, 2018,

The holy grail EA from Grinta is a sophisticated scam. If you get back the deposit, that's a happy day. Never you see profits money. Profit can only be seen on a platform but never in real money. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=9374602#post9374602
Reply by michael submitted Dec 4, 2018:
Hello "Radek" ,

If you see the comment bellow yours , written by "Monika" . you know what's coming next -

Please "Radek" from the Czech Republic, provide EVIDENCE to your claims and not just FALSE accusations . You can contact support@grinta-invest.com with more details and help us help you.
OR
Please provide the last 4 numbers of your mt4 account and we will understand together how to solve your situation.

At the moment, I advise the readers to read the conclusion published by FPA in the comment below , done by Monika/Radek (Same person?)

I hope to hear back from you "Radek" with more details, real this time.

Monika,
Slovensko, Slovakia,
Nov 13, 2018,

I ignored the bad recommendation it was my fault, now I'm going to pay for it, what do you buy for my money Michael?

Nov 8, 2018 - No Rating Dear "Michael",

It seems like your name is not Michael Dreamer. What kind of "support team" talk you ? No support team exist, no profit exists. There is only a big theater show called Grinta Investmen with the actor "Michael Dreamer".

Monika

Oct 30, 2018 - 1 Star is a big scam, take your money back if it is possible, you never get a profit and lose your money

Reply by michael submitted Nov 5, 2018 Dear "Monika" if that is your real name,

I'm searching in the clients list and I searched again and again.

We have only 1 client from Slovakia by the name of Monika. She is an active client and also a happy one. That's what she told me.

It seems like your name is not Monika, or maybe it's a fake comment.

I want to help and get to the bottom of that. If you claim you didn't get any profits back, it's maybe because you didn't follow the terms and conditions and never completed the requested deposit amount, or maybe you closed your account before the time. In any case, Please help me by contacting our support team so we can solve this matter if it's a real matter.

In any case, without more details like LAST 4 NUMBERS of your mt4 account, or an email to our support team - there is nothing much to do here other than trust people to do proper research and base their decision on facts and not lies.

Have a good day and I hope to hear from you again.

Reply by michael submitted Nov 12, 2018 Hello again Monika,

I'll do my best to answer nicely , and if you know my like you claim you do, you should know how hard it is for me.

I ask you again - please send email to support@grinta-invest.com or publish here your last 4 numbers of your mt4 account so I know who is behind the accusations. I also ask for the help of FPA members here to be the judges....

I'm sure that Karma will have it's rule also.

Let's hope Monika will decide to show HIS/HER real face and share with everyone some facts instead of lies.

I wish you great health and expecting a reply to support@grinta-invest.com or better yet, here at FPA.

Good day.
Monika,

No more followups from you will be approved unless you include the last 4 digits of your MT4 account number.  Since you have ignored this request twice, the FPA considers your credibility to be extremely low.

Unless you leave a followup with the account information, the FPA recommends that readers ignore your claims.
Reply by michael submitted Nov 29, 2018:
Hello Again "Monika" , I'm almost sure you are a frustrated man, but let's go with Monika...

You were asked many times to provide more information about yourself, real information, but, you continue to ignore my request , and also the request from Forex Peace Army. You continue to make fake accusations under a fake name...

I am real, Grinta-Invest is real , Profits of clients are real.... I can prove all of that. Simply open a court case against Grinta-Invest, I'll provide documents and facts, you won't even let me know who you really are....

So that's what I'm thinking - you are one of the competitors .... maybe you lost clients to Grinta-Invest... maybe clients left your broker because of your ugly face and behavior and choose to work with me because of my great support and attitude.

I know losing is not fun... but going and trashing others because you lost.... that's insane ! You should be hospitalized "Monika" , I'm not sure you belong in society...

So grow up "Monika" and try to make an honest living ... try to earn your money with respect, not by making lies and trying to damage your competitors... that's not the right way to make money.

I hope to never hear from you again , and I really wish you the best, just far away from me and the company I work for.

All readers of this claim - I hope you will consider facts over lies. Our service is so great that competitors pay people to trash our name.
It's easy to shout words, but when you need to backup your words with facts - that's what happens - you get a note from FPA Moderation team - to ignore the lies.

I wish the readers and FPA team a good day.