Grinta-Invest.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Grinta-Invest is a forex broker. Grinta-Invest offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Grinta-Invest.com offers over 40 spot forex currency pairs, index, energy, commodities, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

Grinta-Invest.com

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@grinta-invest.com, +7-495-1452725
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Grinta-Invest.com on our forum

Grinta-Invest.com profile provided by alessandro.grinta, Dec 22, 2018

succesful forex broker with hundreds of happy clients more then three years in the market

Fatima,
, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2016,

Grinta out performs any other investment that I have tried. Michael provides excellent service.

Phakamani Xolani Gcaba,
Durban Westville, South Africa,
Jul 1, 2016,

Grinta-invest is by far the best broker for me, I have tripped my account in 5 days. The withdrawal is superfast and convenient, no hassles. The number one advantage more than anything is the low spreads, you keep your money and I believe its contribute largely to ones success in trading.

I unfortunately blew my account in another broker I was using, they killed me with a smile, other brokers have very high spreads which is in reality theft, other brokers stop hunt all those stop losses which increases the odds of you losing all your money but with Grinta invest making money is not a problem, in fact its easier in comparison to other brokers.

I am very happy with their service, it is excellent. Michael has been very helpful to me, his service is the best and even goes extra miles to help you. I am very happy being a Grinta invest client.

Zagga,
Durban, South Africa,
Jun 28, 2016,

Hi
Am still new to Forex Trading but due to Grinta-Invest was able adopt to the market, would like to give a shout to Micheal he have went far beyond the call of duty we appreciate your service man, thank you.