Grinta-Invest.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Grinta-Invest is a forex broker. Grinta-Invest offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Grinta-Invest.com offers over 40 spot forex currency pairs, index, energy, commodities, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

Grinta-Invest.com

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@grinta-invest.com, +7-495-1452725
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Grinta-Invest.com on our forum

Grinta-Invest.com profile provided by alessandro.grinta, Dec 22, 2018

succesful forex broker with hundreds of happy clients more then three years in the market

Ghaziabad, India,
Apr 29, 2020,

Trusted trading services

Good day all, hope everyone is safe in this crazy days because of Covid19, I am trading with XM and Grinta almost 2 years already and I am very pleased from both of them, I use a credit card when depositing and withdrawals and it's very fast, I have in the forex 2000 USD in two of them, not a lot but for me its enough. For me important that the platform stable and working well, don't use much of other support services to judge, Very hard to make money in forex but I  learn how to be better trader every trade when losing small amounts, Don't trust other people to trade for me, I enjoy when the market is moving fast :)

Kyiv, Ukraine,
Apr 22, 2020,

Everything is working well

I've just received my 3rd payout and decided to write a review about this broker.

I'm a trader with more than 3 years of experience. Traded with different brokers, regulated and unregulated. A year ago I opened an account with Grinta Invest due to the recommendation of my friend and don't plan to change this broker.

The things which I like there, are fast payouts (especially via SEPA), very fast mt4 execution, and responsive support.

Although they have no regulation, I am satisfied with this broker and hope Grinta will continue to provide such a good services.

Vilnius, Lithuania,
Feb 14, 2020,

I have already written about the Grinta-Invest victim hunting scheme.

"Partner" Grinta-Invest fintecharbitrage.com is a ghost company, a cover for R. Krug and possibly other victim hunters. Grinta-invest has a reason to claim that it is not their employee, but that he is responsible for all the clients' failures. And Grinta-invest is innocent - we are the best in the Universe, as seen by the reviews. Grinta-invest has created at least 6 more similar affiliate sites (zenfinances.com, financestrader.com, broker-trust.com, voice-forex.com, surveyforex.com, fibo-trade.com) for good reviews, they do not allow negative ones there. In addition, there is another cover site, algofx.me, analogous to fintecharbitrage.com, but with a more solid structure, that offers arbitrage trading. Something Michael Dreamer and Max (Abramov or Pavlov?) work there. Reviews are from Latvia, Germany, UK, Luxembourg.
Since fintecharbitrage.com is a fictitious company with no activities, R. Krug cannot be its employee. All contracts are on Grinta-invest forms. This camouflage is necessary to allow Grinta-invest to turn the blame on the client. And this scheme works. Before Grinta-invest switched to "market trading", R Krug hadn't called for weeks, only women from Grinta. They called for more money and announced (not R. Krug!) a future change in trade. They said that ROBOT WILL CONTINUE TO TRADE. R. Krug called just a month later, 09-09-2019, when needed to “save" my account and transfer the money. R. Krug then disappeared, has been replaced by Maxim Pavlov, providing misleading information. They probably exchange customers when these feel their accounts are collapsing. That the accounts were deliberately collapsed is obviously enough to look at their history. Only deals with S. Africa's rand show everything. I NEVER INTENDED TO TRADE IN THE MARKET, I was driven into this swindle against my will. I do not make A SINGLE DEAL MYSELF. I only transferred money to arbitration trade, as they have always explained to me.
Grinta-invest is the MOST DANGEROUS of similar brokerage companies, with its insidious victims hunting methodology, it has probably attracted more clients than all the others put together. They do not have a work license (baxov.net) and that is all. Feeling impunity, Grinta is cheating quite frankly. Who knows another brokerage company that would lose their money "for the sake of clients"? Grinta-invest in my account "lost" € 3527.46 out of 4000 bonus, son account - 4692.12 € out of 10000. Why a pity - the money left in the kitchen. I owe Grinta-invest? When will they sue?
Grinta-invest is unmasked on forex-brokers.pro, baxov.net, profitov.net…

Dec 1, 2019 - 1 Star As rarely somebody agrees to speculate on the stock exchange, Grinta - Invest (registered with the in the Marshall Islands, payment services are provided by UK-based Grinta Holdings Limited (?-It doesn't exist anymore)) has opted for a long-term, insidious scheme of victims seduction. Offered very attractive, "safe" money investing. The victims are hunted by Ruslan Krug, a manager of FinTech, a firm affiliated with Grinta. Claims that deposit is insured when you say it's not a deposit – they fudge. Offers up to 5% profit per month. They take 30% profit, leaving the depositor 70%. The initial contribution is small, but condition is to provide at least EUR 10000 or Dollar after one year.
How does it work? They claim that the robot (algorithm) follows the exchange rates in banks. Because it does not happen simultaneously, the algorithm performs a buy-sell operation and generates income a few to several tens of euros in seconds. Using the MetaTrader4 platform, it is now clear that it is Demo version. So, in reality, nothing happens and but the customer is happy with an ostensibly growing contribution. I emphasize that the "trade" field of the platform remains empty, just you follow the "account history" field. Constantly calling for an increase in contribution, offers bonuses, bonuses for new donations, new customers. They let take some money, as it is easier because it facilitates the temptation of new victims. Grinta-Invest is possibly also engaged in legal activities, but only as a cover for machinations.
"Harvesting" started on 09-08-2019 sufficient casualties have occurred, vacation time, all relaxed, and the foreign exchange market has formed in their favorable situation. A couple of weeks ago, women were constantly calling from Grinta-Invest, obsessively persuading to increase the deposit by at least € 5000 offered a 100% bonus. Claiming that they coming to market soon, they announced that the robot will continue to carry out transactions. If accounts will be less than € 50000, they will be combined into blocks. "Robot" (Ruslan Krug or Maksim Pavlov) opened trades, including 5 apparently desperate transactions to buy S. African rand at USD and EUR when the exchange rate is reached maximum. Currency pairs are chosen purposefully as they are applied to them highest spread and swap. By holding the deal longer, can "Eat" the bill, and the transactions were kept for 3 months and longer until the accounts were empty. The victims could only watch the situation and were told there was nothing can be done, it is suggested that you take the trade yourself, that is, to take responsibility for the consequences themselves. As the trading platform is demonstrative, no funds to market was made and Grinta-Invest took the victims' money. I lost 14000 €, son -25000 €. Only in Lithuania there are dozens, maybe hundreds or more, of victims. Tthieves triumphs, their catch is a million

Reply by alessandro.grinta submitted Dec 4, 2019 Dear Gintautas,

We're sorry to read about your disappointment but we believe your compliant has no room here.

We already informed you and all other clients who are using the services of external trading agents that Grinta-Invest is not responsible for any activities that were done by you or your representatives (from any external service) which you authorized with appropriate POA (This POA signed by you Mr Gintautas and is available upon request).

Your trading account was completely at your responsibility and you knew the Terms&Conditions and the risks of trading forex and CFD's from your first day at Grinta-Invest. You were informed that using high leverage is risky and that you are responsible for managing your account and trading risks.

Therefore, we urge you to refrain from such un-based statements related to Grinta-Invest like the ones you raised here on FPA website.

Support team

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Nov 21, 2019,

Steady profits since january 2017

I am investing in the arbitrage system of Grinta Invest since january 2017. I am happy about the results. (over 240%).
I have been in several Forex companies, but never in a great company like Grinta. Steady profits and a very low drawdown (0.03%)

Grinta Invest always keeps their promises. If I have a question, they answer very quickly. Requested payouts are on my bankaacount in 1 to 3 bussinesdays.

I am a very happy client.
VILNIUS, Lithuania,
Nov 12, 2019,

ABOUT GRINTA INVEST. THEY ARE LYING ALMOUST EVERYTHING.

GOOD DAY, PLEASE WRITTE ME YOUR NAME AND SURNAME WHO AM I CHATING TO?
BECAUSE WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR PERSON WHO IS STANDING FOR THE GRINTA COMPANY I DIDNT FIND THE PERSON, IT WAS ANDREY SMIRNOF ( OR MICHAIL ) , RUSLAN KRUG, JAKETRINA.
PLEASE TELL MY WHY ARE YOU LYING TO EVERYBODY? 90 PROCENT WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTE HERE IS LIE.
I NEVER ASKED TO MOVE ME FROM ARBITRAGE . NEVER.
JAKETERINA CALLED ME 20 TIMES TO DEPOSIT MORE MONEY, BECAUSE IS NOT ENOUGH TO 50 K EUR . SHE ASKED ME TO TAKE A LOAN FROM THE BANK ALL THE TIME. (THANKS GOD I DIDNT TAKE THE LOAN). RUSLAN KRUG AND JEKATERINA SAID THAT THEY WILL MOVE ME ( AND MY BROTHER TOO) TO ALGORITHM SYSTEM, WE DIDINT WANT ANY CHANGES. WE ASKED THEM TO WITHDRAWAL 1000 , 2000 EUR BUT THEY DIDNT LET US TO DO IT. AND FINALLY YOU TRANSFERED ME AND MY BROTHER TO ANOTHE YOUR SISTEM (ALGORITHM) . AND IN THE FEW WEEKS MY ACCOUNT ABOUT 38 K BURNED, IT WAS MINUS, MARGE PROCENT WAS 100 THEN THEY STARTED TO CALL ME TO DEPOSIT MORE MONEY, I SAID I DONT HAVE MORE MONEY. THEY SAID - TAKE A LOAN FROM THE BANK. AFTER THAT CALLED ME RUSLAN KRUG , AND HE ( HE ) SAID TO CLOSE BIGGEST MINUS (ABOUT 7000 EUR) POSSITION. HE SAID NOT ME! . I DID, IT WAS STRANGE BECAUSE FEW DAYS AGO THEY SAID YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING BY YOURSELF. MARGIN PROCENT A LITTLE BIT UP, BUT NEXT DAY THE SITUACION IS THE SAME, HE CALLED ME " IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO SAVE YOUR ACCOUNT CLOSE ANOTHER ONE POSSITION" I DID. BY THE WAY, WHEN THEY MOVED US TO ALGORITHM THEY SAID THERE WILL NOT BE MINUS, IT SAME AS ARBITRAGE.
I CAN SPEAK ABOUT IT A LOT . BUT IT WOULD BE EASER TO ASK ME OR MY BROTHER OR OTHER FRIEND ( WHO LOST MONEY WITH GRINTA INVEST)
ABOUT THAT 1000 EUR WHO I INVESTED RECENTLY.
THEY GAVE ME ANOTHER MANAGER ( MAXIM) SKYPE - MAXIM PAVLOV, HE SAID I CAN GARANTUED THAT I WORK BETTER THAN THE ROBOT OF GRINTA INVEST THAT HE DOESNT BELIEVE IN ROBOT IN FOREX. HE SAID SEND 500 EUR AND COMPANY WILL GIVE 200 PROCENT,. OK I DID. ( MY BROTHER TOO) BUT MY BROTHER IN THE NEXT DAY SAID THAT HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT IS HE DOING . HE BURNED 1500 E IN A WEEK :) BUT I BELIEVED IN HIM ( DAMN) I SEND IT ANOTHER 500 E TO SAVE THIS SMAL ACCOUNT. BUT I DID POSITIONS BY MY SELF. ( YES I DID BY MY SELF ) AND ABOUT THIS MONEY I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STANDING INFRONT OF GRINTA INVEST HAVE A PLAN - TO TAKE MORE MONEY AS THEY CAN FROM THE CLIENT, IN THE BIGGINING THEY ARE PAYING TO YOU A SMALL MONEY, THEN WHEN THEY SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT DEPOSTING MORE MONEY - YOU BECAME NOT INTRESTING TO THEM.
I CAN PROVIDE OUR EMEILS TO SEND ALL PROOFS.
BY THE WAY, YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT MY LOST, I DONT LOOSE 25 K , I LOST 22.5 K . BUT IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. YOU SEND REFERALS PROGRAM ( I HAVE INVAITED PEOPLE TO INVEST) AND YOUR COMPANY SEND MONEY I DIDNT COUNT THAT, MY BAD .
PLEASE DONT LIE ANY MORE, OR IF YOU ARE LYING - SEND IT ALL PROOF , OK?
A_meidus@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2019 - 1 Star GOOD DAY.
I WAS WORKING WITH GRINTA ABOUT 18 MONTHS ON ARBITRAGE. START WITH 5000 EUR. THEN DEPOSIDET MORE AND MORE, TOTAL 30 K . ALL THE TIME THEY HAD BEEN CALLING ME AND ASKING FOR MORE MONEY. RUSLAN KRUG, JAKETRINA ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING LYES. DONT LISTEN THEM EVEN THEY WILL PAY YOU A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR INVESTED MONEY. I HAVE ALL PROOF I CAN SEND IT TO YOU IF YOU STILL WOULD LIKE TO INVEST TO THEM.
I HAVE LOST TOTALL 25 K EUR.
THEY SCAMED MY FRIENDS TOO. 5 FRIENDS WERE SCAMED BY GRINTA INVEST TOO. I CAN GIVE THE CONTACTS OF THEM. THESE PEOPLE LOST MONEY TOO.
BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY.

Reply by alessandro.grinta submitted Oct 25, 2019 Dear Aurimas,

We are very sorry to read that you are a disappointed client but that doesn’t give you the right to use false accusations to prove your point.

You write in your complaint that you have “all proofs” about your situation but so do we.

You joined the “Arbitrage managed account on 22.12.17 (with 5k deposit) added 15k on 23.4.18 and another 10k at 16.10.18, making it a total of 30,000 euro invested funds in your account, and then you asked to be disconnected and transferred to a more (potentially) profitable service.

That was on 8.8.19. more than 18 months… but less than 2 years. Till that day, the Arbitrage service made profits of 22,447 eur in the account and 6657 eur was deducted as fees for the whole time, 30% as agreed. The total profits for about 20 months were 15790 eur. Profits that were YOURS to take (proof will be provided upon request).

BUT! You decided that you want to do bigger profits and faster. We explained that with this specific service, it’s not possible unless you invest more money and the profits will be bigger (but monthly profit in percentage will still be the same… about 4%) and you refused to do that, so we offered you to close the account and take back the funds invested and the profits (as you were a client for longer than a year and did your side of the contract) but you refused to do that again. Finally, you asked for a riskier service with a different strategy that can make bigger profits faster. We explained to you that it can be done but it’s not recommended as this service can make bigger profits and faster, but it can also lose more and faster. You also asked for a big bonus to help your trading and got one just like you requested. You were also explained about bonus conditions, got a document to sign and did so. Everything was clear and approved by you from the first day until the last one. You requested to continue with Grinta-Invest as your broker and move your account to a different service, a more aggressive one (proof will be provided upon request).

You joined this service the next day and from 9.8.19 till - 5.9.19 (almost 1 full month) this new service made profits of 12,504 eur in your account. The start was great! We didn’t hear any complaint from you about the service making too much profits in such short time… next week the market changed and YOU CLOSED some of the trades yourself and some were closed by the system stop out not to long after you started closing trades. Closing trades BY YOURSELF basically changed the odds of recovering from loss. Your actions didn’t contribute to save the account… exactly the opposite. Only then, few days later after your first account lost completely, you made contact again and surprisingly added new funds to another account you opened, a new one. You decided to deposit a small amount (1000 eur + small internal transfers from your first account) and also asked for 200% bonus for this investment and trade by yourself and lost the funds there quickly 1 month of trading (Proof will be provided upon request).

Another point you raised is the amount you lost – the amount of your total withdrawals from all the accounts is more than 7500 euro… and every time you asked for a withdrawal, funds were sent to you within 24 hours from withdrawal request.

You said you lost total of 25k but that’s not accurate again. You made profits during your time as a client of the ARBITRARGE managed account and lost funds when you changed strategy and also when you traded by yourself.

Funny enough that you wrote your comment to FPA website while you were still trading (and losing) by yourself at your new account.

Since you published your review on FPA website, our managers are trying to contact you and sort things out with you but you use bad language and hung up every time, we already tried 5 phone calls and the result is always the same.

Aurimas,

We expect you to change your review to be a more accurate one, please. While you were a client of the ARBITRAGE managed account, you had ONLY PROFITS in your account. The loses in your account came from a DIFFERENT service than the Arbitrage and also from trades you did by yourself.

We don’t expect you to be suddenly a happy client but we do expect you to be accurate in your complaint.

We wish you all the best in your future.

Grinta-Invest team
Aurimas, please check into getting your Caps Lock key repaired.
Reply by alessandro.grinta submitted Nov 25, 2019:
Dear Aurimas,

Thank you again for taking the time to write everything down. Again, we are standing behind our words and claim that we are telling 100% truth.

Your account was profitable at most times when it was fully managed by the Algo team and also when you were more involved in trading. Our team have asked you to top up your account because they wanted to save your account more than once and the only way for that was by adding funds and making the margin bigger. Since you didn’t have the funds to add, you were requested to close BIG positions to clear some margin and try to save your account.

We are happy to see you confirming that some of the money was lost by you making trades, and also good to see you admit that you didn’t lose even one cent with the Arbitrage managed account strategy.

We believe that you referred family and friends to Grinta-Invest broker because you had a good experience with our team and also because you wanted the commission payments that you withdraw successfully.

To conclude,

The company will do some re-thinking about the positions of the account managers you were talking about and instruct the employees to be more specific with their requests and explanations, putting it all on writing, also the client approvals for different services to be on writing to avoid situations like that in the future.

We wish you only the best.
Netherlands, Netherlands,

- Average daily profit: 0.14%
- Drawdown: 0.39%
- Average trade lenght: 6 seconds
- Hitratio: 98%

So I am very satisfied with this automatic system and with the superfast and helpfull support from Michael.

Withdraws are always within 2 businessdays on my bankaccount without any problem.

The best automatic forex system with the lowest drawdown
Netherlands,
Jan 13, 2019,

Unfortunately because of private reasons I had to close my account on Grinta-Invest this week.

First the numbers:
Joined 31/10/2016 / closed account 11/01/2019
Total deposit €11000
Total withdraw €20554
Total drawdown below 1%
Time for withdraw 1 or 2 business days

I see a lot of bad reviews over here. I had a argument also with Michael before about the rules around the €10k deposit the first year and not able to withdraw profits. Its hard to understand the whole thing with "new" money and "old" money. Another rule came up when my total withdraw amount was higher than my deposit. The preformance fee went up from 30% to 50%.
So when you have plans to join be aware of the rules and understand them totally.

Than now the good things.
Really steady profits each month. I made a decent profit about 100% profit in 2 years with a drawdown lower than 1% -> crazy!
I personal met Michael a year ago and he explain the whole system to me. How it works, who are involved (banks too), locations of servers and even I was able to see the whole constumors database of my upline. (without privacy
sensitive information)
Another really good thing is the withdraw execution. On all my withdraw it takes only 1 or 2 business days to received the money in my bank account without fees.

Conclusion:
Really good system with very low risk and real profits.
4 stars instead of the 5 because of the different rules and no regulation.
Keep in mind don't risk money you can't afford to lose.
David,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 6, 2018,

I can't get the money from Grinta-Invest for a year already ( Deposit + profit). It's scam.
Reply by michael submitted Dec 17, 2018:
Hello David

If you see the comment bellow yours provide please REAL EVIDENCE to your claims .

Please provide the last 4 numbers of your mt4 account to understand who you are .

At the moment, I advise the readers to read the conclusion published by FPA to anonymous comments . Here below

Merry Chistmas to all

Alessandro
Radek,
Czech Republic, Czech Republic,
Nov 30, 2018,

The holy grail EA from Grinta is a sophisticated scam. If you get back the deposit, that's a happy day. Never you see profits money. Profit can only be seen on a platform but never in real money. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=9374602#post9374602
Reply by michael submitted Dec 4, 2018:
Hello "Radek" ,

If you see the comment bellow yours , written by "Monika" . you know what's coming next -

Please "Radek" from the Czech Republic, provide EVIDENCE to your claims and not just FALSE accusations . You can contact support@grinta-invest.com with more details and help us help you.
OR
Please provide the last 4 numbers of your mt4 account and we will understand together how to solve your situation.

At the moment, I advise the readers to read the conclusion published by FPA in the comment below , done by Monika/Radek (Same person?)

I hope to hear back from you "Radek" with more details, real this time.

Monika,
Slovensko, Slovakia,
Nov 13, 2018,

I ignored the bad recommendation it was my fault, now I'm going to pay for it, what do you buy for my money Michael?

Nov 8, 2018 - No Rating Dear "Michael",

It seems like your name is not Michael Dreamer. What kind of "support team" talk you ? No support team exist, no profit exists. There is only a big theater show called Grinta Investmen with the actor "Michael Dreamer".

Monika

Oct 30, 2018 - 1 Star is a big scam, take your money back if it is possible, you never get a profit and lose your money

Reply by michael submitted Nov 5, 2018 Dear "Monika" if that is your real name,

I'm searching in the clients list and I searched again and again.

We have only 1 client from Slovakia by the name of Monika. She is an active client and also a happy one. That's what she told me.

It seems like your name is not Monika, or maybe it's a fake comment.

I want to help and get to the bottom of that. If you claim you didn't get any profits back, it's maybe because you didn't follow the terms and conditions and never completed the requested deposit amount, or maybe you closed your account before the time. In any case, Please help me by contacting our support team so we can solve this matter if it's a real matter.

In any case, without more details like LAST 4 NUMBERS of your mt4 account, or an email to our support team - there is nothing much to do here other than trust people to do proper research and base their decision on facts and not lies.

Have a good day and I hope to hear from you again.

Reply by michael submitted Nov 12, 2018 Hello again Monika,

I'll do my best to answer nicely , and if you know my like you claim you do, you should know how hard it is for me.

I ask you again - please send email to support@grinta-invest.com or publish here your last 4 numbers of your mt4 account so I know who is behind the accusations. I also ask for the help of FPA members here to be the judges....

I'm sure that Karma will have it's rule also.

Let's hope Monika will decide to show HIS/HER real face and share with everyone some facts instead of lies.

I wish you great health and expecting a reply to support@grinta-invest.com or better yet, here at FPA.

Good day.
Monika,

No more followups from you will be approved unless you include the last 4 digits of your MT4 account number.  Since you have ignored this request twice, the FPA considers your credibility to be extremely low.

Unless you leave a followup with the account information, the FPA recommends that readers ignore your claims.
Reply by michael submitted Nov 29, 2018:
Hello Again "Monika" , I'm almost sure you are a frustrated man, but let's go with Monika...

You were asked many times to provide more information about yourself, real information, but, you continue to ignore my request , and also the request from Forex Peace Army. You continue to make fake accusations under a fake name...

I am real, Grinta-Invest is real , Profits of clients are real.... I can prove all of that. Simply open a court case against Grinta-Invest, I'll provide documents and facts, you won't even let me know who you really are....

So that's what I'm thinking - you are one of the competitors .... maybe you lost clients to Grinta-Invest... maybe clients left your broker because of your ugly face and behavior and choose to work with me because of my great support and attitude.

I know losing is not fun... but going and trashing others because you lost.... that's insane ! You should be hospitalized "Monika" , I'm not sure you belong in society...

So grow up "Monika" and try to make an honest living ... try to earn your money with respect, not by making lies and trying to damage your competitors... that's not the right way to make money.

I hope to never hear from you again , and I really wish you the best, just far away from me and the company I work for.

All readers of this claim - I hope you will consider facts over lies. Our service is so great that competitors pay people to trash our name.
It's easy to shout words, but when you need to backup your words with facts - that's what happens - you get a note from FPA Moderation team - to ignore the lies.

I wish the readers and FPA team a good day.
zak,
Nov 13, 2018,

great service, great management

Been with Grinta-Invest for over 2 years. Maintained an average balance of $160K throughout. average of 3.8% per month profit AFTER FEES. Withdrawn over $100K with absolutely no problems whatsoever, always received the money within 2 business days. Michael is a great communicator who's always willing to speak at any time. Easily the best investment service available when it comes to liquidity and consistent profits.
Big player,
Slovakia,
Jul 11, 2018,

I am very satisfied. I use only AOS and 50% yield (brutto)for 9month is very nice. No problem with withdrawal and depozit
Reply by michael submitted Nov 5, 2018:
That's great news :)

Thanks for the compliments.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
May 10, 2017,

I used Grinta service from December 2016 till April 2017 and totally I have 5% lost for my overall investment in 5 months.
Only one good thing is that I have escaped my initial deposit even with this lost. Could be worth.
Many bad things about them:
- They will feed you with offers for different bonuses or credits to your account which not working at all as no different for position lot size opened.
- They not available to provide professional support and clarify your questions regarding bank transfers issues. They just withdrawing your needs and forwarding you to solve/ find a solution alone.
- They have their account with Czech Republic bank and when you withdrawing money from your trade account you will lose 3 – 7% of the amount because this bank using chain of other correspondence banks and do not have straight agreements with other banks to provide transferring with lowest rates.
- Once Grinta understands that you would take your money from them, they will create new rules to take from you as much possible different commissions, penalties and so on. I did 3 transfers with small amounts to different banks to find out pay less commission and when I decide to withdraw all deposit they suddenly create a rule that if withdrawing more than one time per month you will be charged for 4% of the amount.
- Servant Michael from client service assistance is extremely unsolid person and very easy can betray you at an important moment, when I request withdrawal all my deposit he closed my account (I did not intend to close it) and told me that he is the manager and it is up to his opinion how to treat a client… and finally he reject support me says “good bay”. Of course, when you experiencing such approach from the person who keeps your money, - your next wish is to escape your money asap from them.
- Just remember, if you willing to keep your money less than 365 days with Grinta Invest, you will lose any profit and not the fact you will escape your initial deposit as they may do with your money whatever they want without any responsibility and excuses. They wish keep client’s money under a bank deposit conditions, when you withdrawing early of agreed time you not getting deposit interest, that the approach of Grinta as they thinking about them self they a bank. They actually forgot that a bank in such case still will allow less interest.
- Grinta promise 3 – 5% of monthly return, first month was great and they bought my attention and I give good comment for them on FPA site and increase my invest, but after it was waste of time and finally money. Dec + 6.31 %, Jan + 3.4 %, Feb + 2.83 %, Mar + 2.64 %, Apr + 3.06 % = 18.24% minus 30% of grinta performance fee = 12.77% from my deposit I could receive, but dealing with Grinta Invest I have big loss totally.
- Grinta promised me that they very-very shortly becoming registered certified with some authority to be under regulation, - sweet song, they never intend to be regulated, such entity never may be regulated by respective authorities. Also they always telling about they will listed on the stock exchange, but it absolutely empty words, - only to force you to deposit more amount.
Simply what you may do with Grinta Invest is give them your money, they will manage it for their profit and may be you will escape it back from them. In fact you given your money to someone who name himself as Michael and you cannot be sure that this person not will disappear at some moment with your money.
Finally, here is the fragment of email I receive from Grinta:
“I have only one advise for you - In the future, talk less and do more and NEVER complain about a business that still holds your money.... lucky for you I'm an honest person and Grinta-Invest is A VERY HONEST broker. I know of many others that never got their money back, even after making 1000 complaints on all websites online. If you ever plan to bad mouth a service, make sure you got your money back first.
Just a friendly advise.
Michael, Grinta-Invest”

I am bindingly do not recommend Grinta Invest, grinta-invest.com to trust as a business partner as surely declaring Grinta Invest is scam, cheat, trick and fraud.

Jan 4, 2017 - 5 Stars I am using Grinta arbitrage service last month and have received great return over 7%. Definetely will continue as it is excellent, the drowdown is not exceed even 1% which is good sign the deposit in the safest side. I am receiving gorgeous support from Michael and his service is the best. I am very happy being a Grinta invest client.

Reply by michael submitted Feb 20, 2017 We are very VERY happy to have you hear as a client Sir.

Thanks for the kind words and I hope to continue the great business relationship in the future

Grinta-Invest

Former FPA member Andreicha was asked to provide evidence to support his claims in a thread he started in Scam Alerts.  Information about what evidence was needed was included.  Instead, he ignored the request and made more unsupported claims.

When he was given a deadline by the forums administrator to provide more evidence, he sent a PM asking what evidence was needed.  When he didn't get a response within a few hours, he posted a false claim that the FPA had been bribed and sent a second PM so uncivilized that he was banned.

The FPA recommends against believing anything Andreicha says, since he appears incapable of providing evidence on request and tries to hide this fact with lies and insults.
Reply by michael submitted May 17, 2017:
ATTACHED FILES AND A DETAILED POINT BY POINT ANSWER CAN BE FIND HERE -

Good day all readers , I believe the best way to judge this case is by having all proofs in hand.
I have replied to each point of the complaint "Andreicha" made in this thread listed above. I invite you all to check the attached files in that thread where you can all see the client received by Grinta-Invest ALL his funds back + PROFITS (A portion of them). The T&C he was fully aware off are also attached.
Sir,

I wish you good luck with your other investments online/offline and hope that only good things will come in your future.
Take care.

Michael
Sales manager
Russia, Russian Federation,
Mar 16, 2017,

Scammers

Mar 14, 2017 - No Rating They offered to pay only 20% of the profits, referred to the LP. I had to agree. it's finished.

Feb 14, 2017 - 1 Star Michael Dreamer continues to brazenly lie and come up with new stories. He and his managers never asked me to provide bank details to withdraw my profits. My IP from a Russia, it can confirm the administration of this site. I sent to this Scammers my bank details, let's see if they will give me profit without trial.

Feb 10, 2017 - 1 Star I declare that Michael Dreamer is a liar and a scammer. I really live and am a citizen of Russia. My Documents is genuine. I always answer the questions managers and provided my documents. Manager Andrew called me to the Russian phone number. Really in my Skype indicated country is Syria, but it is not relevant realities. The manager told me that any EA allowed, it is also indicated on the website of these scams. My profit was obtained through trade on the news, and there is nothing criminal. After complaints to Skrill, I returned only my deposit. I also hired a lawyer to get my profit. Scammers must be punished.

Feb 7, 2017 - 1 Star Scammers, profit do not back, I traded with them on MT4, withdrawals do not. Michael Dreamer does not want to talk.

Reply by michael submitted Feb 9, 2017 Dear sir,

Following your complaint here - First thing first, I asked you to contact back your account manager that is and was trying to reach you and the whole group you are with for almost 2 months, but without success. Russian manager tried to explain you and your group that the EA you are working with is not acceptable according to the terms and conditions you signed on.

The fact you and your friends never answered raised some questions at our RISK department that began intensive investigation. The results shocked us ! You are not from Russia, nor your friends. You are from a country supporting terror that is not legal to work with - Syria. The fact that you contacted me few days back on Skype with a Syrian skype details and language showed we were right.

Then, compliance department had another look on your documents (and all your friends as well) and we learned (using external expert) that those documents are also fake. I guess there is a good reason why all you guys were using skrill for deposit. Now, our Russian manager asked you all to send bank details so we can return the money you invested, all you guys refused to do so which is now leading us to think that in someway we almost helped to support terror through you guys. We can't accept that, and refuse to return the money back to skrill.

Don't you think it's strange that a person never answer email/phone and only when his account was stopped suddenly there is communication?

Please sir, tell your friends also to provide the bank details and last month utility bill so we can re-investigate those documents.

Also, we already notified Skrill/Neteller about our findings - fake documents from country supporting terror that is not legal to work on forex industry.

Before you call someone a scam, you should make sure that you are not lying about everything. I expect skrill to block your account also in the next few days.

As for your profits - it was obtained in a way that isn't legal. You were warned not to use EA for scalping during news, and you also signed on "agree to terms and conditions" button prior to your live account opening. We tried to warn you and your friends many times about this kind of trading but no one answered phone/emails so we have to suspend all your accounts.

Please continue the procedure with our Russian manager and provide us with your REAL bank details so we can process the withdrawals. Skril/Neteller is not an option as it's used to transfer funds of terror also and we are afraid that's exactly what you are trying to do.

I hope to be wrong and to solve this matter fast but looks like I'm not.

With respect,

Reply by michael submitted Feb 13, 2017 He said she said sir,

My expert tells me those documents are fake.

Why do you refuse to let us withdraw your profits to your bank? why don't you provide real bank details? Why do you think it's ok that your IP and Skype are from a different country that is assosiated with Terror and it's forbidn to work with?

We also have a lawyer on the case, feel free to use yours while we use ours.

Saying the word scam more times won't help you to get the NOT-LEGAL profits you did. Sounds like the scammer is you sir.

Reply by michael submitted Feb 20, 2017 "Michael Dreamer continues to brazenly lie and come up with new stories. He and his managers never asked me to provide bank details to withdraw my profits. My IP from a Russia, it can confirm the administration of this site. I sent to this Scammers my bank details, let's see if they will give me profit without trial."

We have a team of professionals working on it to find out exactly how and why your profits were reached in a way that is not legal. For now the profits are frozen by the LP's we used (to remind you that you were working on ECN / STP execution).

You will get your results in 3-6 months, most likely negative on the profits but hope is still there.

P.S - They also canceled our profits on the volume you reached, but you shouldn't care about that.

Take care for now sir

Reply by michael submitted Mar 16, 2017 Sir,

We wish you good luck in the future.

Grinta-Invest Support Team

Durban, South Africa,
Feb 21, 2017,

Good Broker,

Excellent broker, the best I have ever had so far, Withdrawals always on time, even on Weekends Micheal helps you when you need his support, he is always there. Grinta Invest is actually a broker in which you can actually make money unlike many others where your stop will be taken out by brokers spread. Spreads in Grinta Invest is low. I really admire this Broker and I hope all goes well for this broker

Limburg, Netherlands,
Jan 2, 2017,

The Best FOREC COMPANY IN THE WORLD with amazing results every day....

Fist of all

Happy New year to all the FPA members and all the visitors...

An update for

I am active for 282 days now and the results is still amazing.
You can check myfxbook with the name that I use here to see the live results.

these are my numbers so far..

284 trades in total
Average profit monthly = 4.46%
This month profit = 0.00%
Win Rate = 94%
Consistency and very low DD of 0.39%
Always ends up every week as a winner

These are real numbers on a real live trading account with the best Forex company in the world!

Grinta Invest!!!!!!!

All the best to you all and may the best things happen to you in 2017!

Jun 24, 2016 - No Rating I am Johan and I have a trading account with Grinta Invest.
I use the Arbitrage trading system and its doing an amazing job...
I started with 500 Euro's and added 200 more while it makes consistent profits.

Results and INFO now for 93 days of trading:
The W/L ratio: 78 / 6
In pips : 171 / 3.6
DD : 0.12%
Profit : 15%

For the first time in my 8 years of trading I believe in a system that brings me consistent profit week after week. This system is named as Arbitrage Trading Software.

Michael Dreamer he is the man you need to talk to this guy is amazing he knows where he talks about and he will help you as much as he can what ever the problem may be...

There is a small disadvantage though, because of the consistent profits I like to see higher lotsizes....But the owner od this Arbitrage trading Software are very conservative people...
Maybe its good but we all like to see faster and bigger profits for as long as it is save...

So what is better consistent Save Profits or Higher Profits with more risk involved...

Well that is up to you to answer this question, nobody is the same but I still want to tell people about this one SMALL minus...

Have great weekend all

Peru,
Dec 29, 2016,

Reply by michael submitted Jan 2, 2017:
Dear chinchano_1984 Each positive or Negative view on our company is highly important and helping us in getting better in what we do. As for your compliant - ANOTHER SCAM, BROKER NOT REGULATED, ONLY INTEREST IN DEPOSIT, ONLY NEWS USERS SPEAK GOOD OF THIS BROKER, BAD BAD, WARNING It seems like you were scammed in the past by a broker without regulation and I'm sorry you had to go through that, I myself was scammed twice in the past by brokers. Once as a client and couple of years later as an employee so I know exactly how you feel. I do want to share with FPA members the main issues you raised here with our Spanish desk manager and also with the IB that referred you here for a very specific service of ours that you showed interest in - "The Arbitrage Managed Account" that we are running successfully for over a year now. You asked Mrs. Romero the Spanish sales desk manager to get a free demo tryout of our product. She answered no, not possible. We never tried this product on a demo account sir and not planning to start today. There is a minimum investment amount to join the service and all the clients taking part have invested this or that amount in order to begin and you were offered to do the same. Then, you asked Mr. Romero if we are FCA regulated and she answered no. She also added that we were involved in a process with them in the past but once we understood (recently) that there will be changes in the FCA regulation (No bonuses, no leverage higher than 1:50) we dropped the process with them and continued with other regulators that we were in process with. You asked her to try our "arbitrage managed account" service on demo account again and were refused again, and decided to leave the conversation and ask from the IB that referred you to Grinta-Invest to try the service on demo account. You were refused again for the same reason - the service were never tried on demo accounts and that's not going to change. Then, you removed all of us from Skype and blocked us (Me, The Spanish manager and the IB that referred you here) I guess that after that you wrote your comment on FPA website. I understand you were angry because your request was rejected but I still find your reaction more extreme than one would normally expect. Since you never deposited to your live MT4 account I wonder why you made the decision that Grinta-Invest is a scam broker. If you Google us, I promise you will never find a complaint about our moral when it comes to trading conditions or to withdrawals being delayed. We send the funds to our clients within 24 hours, most time after couple of hours. Another thing sir, there is no rule stating that a broker being NOT regulated = Scam broker. I have learned as at fellow trader and also as an employee in the industry that at the end of the day - it all comes down to honesty of people. Here is a good recent example of a VERY big broker, regulated with a respectable know regulation that have many many clients still waiting to see their funds for months or even years -http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/brokers/exclusive-ironfx-withdrawal-delays-a-story-of-176-mln-client-money-hole/ and here is what FPA thinks about this REGULATED broker (I'll save you the time - SCAM) -http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7653/www.ironfx.com Saying all that, our Spanish desk manager also told you that in about 2 months (probably less) we will be fully regulated our-self and in about a week time the regulator would provide us with a document to prove that we are in final process of regulation. I do hope that you will consider changing your comment and who knows, maybe even joining our service as another satisfied client of Grinta-Invest. I wish you only the best. Michael Sales Manager Grinta-Invest
Trevor ndlovu,
Durban , South Africa,
Jul 17, 2016,

Grinta-Invest is the best broker I have ever used. With low spreads and magnificent support 24/7 from Micheal who goes an extra mile in assisting and mentoring clients.

Passive Profits Team,
South Africa, South Africa,
Jul 12, 2016,

I am working as an agent with Grinta invest for approximately six months now and I am very pleased with the service, transparency and efficiency. Payment is super prompt and always on time. Withdrawals are sorted minutes after the request is made

Customer support is always available and easily accessible. I have constant communication with my personal account manager Michael via phone, email, Skype, Whatsapp etc

The Arbitrage forex trading system offered by Grinta Invest is perhaps one of the safest in the industry which offers consistent results.I am most impressed with the outstanding performance, excellent returns with low draw down -the best I have seen in the forex market!
Myfxbook - Third party verified performance data speaks for itself. ....4 percent monthly returns with lowest drawdown still under 1 percent. All trading is on total autopilot. No trading experience or knowledge of the forex market required. Excellent system for newbies wanting to profit from the forex market.

Big thanks to Michael for introducing us to the best money making system we ever tried.

zeeshan ali,
Faisalabad, Pakistan,
Jul 7, 2016,

I have tried grinta-invest.com and found this broker according to my requirements. The best things I found here are
1. Flexible bonus terms and bonuses on re-depsit as well
2. Instant withdrawal and instant deposit.
3. Supperfast services, always available over live chat and skype
3. The owner michael is very honest and fair person helping and assisting in each matter to his best ways possible.
4. I have deposit and withdraw funds many times and there was within 1 hour withdrawal processed every time.
5 I recommend all of people here to join him and test him. Currently I have no plan to switch as here I find all what I need.

Fatima,
, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2016,

Grinta out performs any other investment that I have tried. Michael provides excellent service.

Phakamani Xolani Gcaba,
Durban Westville, South Africa,
Jul 1, 2016,

Grinta-invest is by far the best broker for me, I have tripped my account in 5 days. The withdrawal is superfast and convenient, no hassles. The number one advantage more than anything is the low spreads, you keep your money and I believe its contribute largely to ones success in trading.

I unfortunately blew my account in another broker I was using, they killed me with a smile, other brokers have very high spreads which is in reality theft, other brokers stop hunt all those stop losses which increases the odds of you losing all your money but with Grinta invest making money is not a problem, in fact its easier in comparison to other brokers.

I am very happy with their service, it is excellent. Michael has been very helpful to me, his service is the best and even goes extra miles to help you. I am very happy being a Grinta invest client.

Zagga,
Durban, South Africa,
Jun 28, 2016,

Hi
Am still new to Forex Trading but due to Grinta-Invest was able adopt to the market, would like to give a shout to Micheal he have went far beyond the call of duty we appreciate your service man, thank you.