TDMarkets.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TDMarkets is a forex broker. TD Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. TDMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, binary option, stock, gold, silver, oil and bitcoin for your personal investment and trading options.

TDMarkets.com
Other websites of this company include TDMarkets.co.za

Established: 2016
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, VC 0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: care@tdmarkets.com, 081-514-5025
Regulators: SVGFSA #23129 IBC
Cryptocurrencies: (1) Bitcoin
CFD: (80+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, eHKonnect, PayFast
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, eHKonnect, PayFast

Join live discussion of TDMarkets.com on our forum

South Africa,
Feb 3, 2017,

No transparency and threats

Stay off TD Markets, it's a well marketed scam that promises unsuspecting traders wealth by advertising results of successful traders to lure new customers.

Signals - went from pillar to post till I gave up it seems they only available to people who went for GFI training.

Bonus - my no deposit and deposit bonus disappeared immediately after I withdrew funds due to challenges with signals.

Withdrawal - took more than 30 days and they promised 3 - 5 days for South Africans

I complained on their FB account and my comments were promptly deleted. I raised this and was insulted and threatened by the convict owner George van Der Riet I have the screen grabs of our conversations as evidence. On that conversation too he admitted that they delete negative feedback.

They have no transparency and delete evidence of bad service by deleting reviews or they themselves writing positive ones to counter the negative review.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER

Vaal , South Africa,
Jan 11, 2017,

withdrawing problems

Support joke when coming to withdrawals. Only one person can help with withdrawals. If they see that they cannot find a salutation they end the chat and never ever chat with you again. Yes They do have offices in South Africa and the customer service that is poor is a South African one. My funds have being rejected for withdrawal due to that I cannot withdraw a Christmas bonus and after I only withdrawn profits they take long to approve funds and told me that to approve funds they need to check if I am regulated with SARB. which broker does that I have traded with xm.com and forex.ee what they telling me everytime I chat with them is a story I won't recommend this broker if they cannot release the funds I just withdrawn what more if you want to withdraw a large sum of funds cause the funds I am withdrawing are small

Harare, Zimbabwe,
Oct 17, 2016,

Great job TDM, just correct negative balance please and correct my account also.

l opened my smart account on TDMarkets and they deposited $10 free in my account which is great, the account ran to negative balance and they corrected it which is also great because l funded my account with only $10 and the amount has never added to that negative as l was initially think.
However, l ran to negative balance again and this time no correction was made so far despite my efforts to contact the company to correct it. The account should have the tight negative balance protection as you stated on the website. That is why you didnt take all 5 stars.
Besides the above issues, l would like to put huge fund on my account because TDMarkets do great job. I do recommend them. Quick customer care, few steps and easy steps to open account, easy to fund and so on are all good facts about TDM.

ANDILE,
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa,
Oct 5, 2016,

TDMARKETS IS A SCAM

TDMARKETS introduces you into the world of trading.

Their platform is designed for you to loose. getting out of a trade when you are on a positive is such a mission but get out while you are on a negative is easy.

Sandile Shezi should be ashamed of himself as he is the magnet for inviting poor black people who are trying to improve their lives into their racket.

George does not teach any of his students strutergy.

this broker should be closed i regret paying the R10 000 with these conman

Beginner trader,
Durban, South Africa,
Sep 12, 2016,

Waste of money... Not regulated... market makers.. stop loss hunters

Scam... I paid R10 000 to do trading course at GFI... all went well... got a demo account and in two months doubled a demo account from $10 000 and was still not ready to do a real account then I opened another demo account with a deposit of $3000 in three weeks got that to $40 000.... I opened a real account with TDMarkets and deposited $200 I placed safe... so safe I only traded at 0.30.... my stop loses were slowly hunted... I lost the $200 within three days... I'm confident enough to know that I did the courses well n I studied everything... even if I'm not a good or the best trader but I'm not th a bad to lose trades like this... don't ok suggest don't open an account here... they not even regulated as they say they are... I believe TDMarkets is a market maker... I'm still Keen to trade and well I'm searching for a broker among the top ten on reviews... I think I'll go for a different broker.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Aug 13, 2016,

Very good but slow deposits from SA. Helped me with webinar to learn to make money

TDMarkets.com is the best broker that I have used but they also have their flaws. I have been trading for 2 years and I have never been able to hang on to my profits. I have used just about every well known broker and even a few small lesser known ones but when a friend told me about market makers and how they hunt stops I decided to do more research. I found that TDMarkets is getting liquidity from interbank.exchange and I also found that there are not really brokers with small deposit option that give you interbank liquidity. I gave them a try and I have been steadily building up my account. I would recommend them but must warn that their accounts are in europe for safety but this means that for me in South Africa it took 3 days before my deposit showed up. Good parts are small spread (0.6/0.8 eur/usd) and very good support department that is even open in the night (24hr) They give the best education and are sponsoring some top traders who help out with education. I will give them 5 stars but because deposits from south Africa takes 3 days I had to penalize them. To be fair they do have instant deposits too, but my bank Capitec doesn't allow international transactions so I had to do a wire transfer.

Reply by Topdog submitted Mar 8, 2017:
Thank you for the kind words Andrew. I just thought to let you know that we took your constructive negative criticism and did something about it. We now have more payment options and some reflect same day so no need to wait 3 days anymore.

I hope this adds that 5th star in your mind because we are always striving to deliver 5 stars on all aspects.

George
Innocent,
Harlem, South Africa,
Jul 26, 2016,

Its a broker owned by a South African forex trader not yet recognised by many trading institutions. TDMarkets are market makers and they slowly hunt stop losses especially on small accounts. They are a scam with good marketing and use lavish achievements to elude people.