Trade360.com Review

ST Services

Crowd Tech Ltd.

Silver Success LP

Updated: Oct 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade360 is a forex broker. Trade 360 offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. Trade360.com,offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade360.com

April-September 2020:  A large number extremely suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for Trade360.

Established: 2013
Address: 16 Gladstonos, M. Kyprianou House, 3rd & 4th Floors, 3032, Limassol, 3032 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade360.com, 357-25-030-622
Regulators: ASIC #36 142 189 384, CySEC #202/13
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Qiwi, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Trade360.com on our forum

Sep 17, 2020,

Was not licensed in Australia

They had me as a client before they had an
Australian license. I lost a lot of money because of the bad advice they gave me. I have lodged a complaint with ASIC and I am also lodging a complaint with AFCA.

Dec 10, 2018 - 2 Stars You get trading signals from respected Trading Central so it is worth joining just for that. The trade recommendations from the account manager are generally good but they are too large which means you have to keep depositing money to stop the account blowing up.

UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 12, 2020,

Thieves

If there is zero Star I will put it for these thieves, I traded with them and they stole my money, they will put for virtual trading system, and give you wrong signals to open trades with high volumes and lose your money, after that they will take the money to their account, please stay away.

Anonymous,
Rehovot, Israel,
Aug 16, 2020,

Scam alert

This forex company calls her profiting clients, advice to deposit money on losing stocks and makes them lose their money.

Brampton, Canada,
Jun 28, 2020,

This is one of the best things for trade

Its format is very simple for a first timer.Trade 360 made my trading very simple. trade 360 takes no time to get set up.

Armidale, Australia,
Jun 25, 2020,

Excellent experience!!

This broker is very good because they support most of the available deposit and withdrawl methods. They are also very supportive and pro-active.

Jun 8, 2020,

Very good service

I am a very particular Forex trader and I've been using Trade 360 for 4 months now. I have trading accounts with other brokers but I find Trade 360 an excellent Broker with better facilities and the most responsive to my problems as time matters. Any issues I had were resolved immediately and I could get on with my trading. Also my withdrawals were very easy.

Tom,
Germany, Germany,
Apr 30, 2020,

Very nice Platfrom

I started trading with Trade360.com 1 Year ago, I started with 500 Usd saw results they showed me that i can make more money. I decided to put in a higher amount. Untill now, I have made over 350% of my account thanks to their signals and account managers help. unfortunally they call alot to give market updates but i guess its worth it.

Bandar seri begawan, Brunei Darussalam,
Nov 30, 2019,

Trade360 is a scam!!

Trade360 completely scam broker, money maker , you lost they win, anyone need account manager from this broker you will never get your money back, based in Isreal completely scam broker , after you lost they will ask you to put more and more saying to recover the lost , I am dammer listen to them put more and more and finally I realized its a scam, that is too late, Trade360, please return my money 600K.

Ahmad,
May 5, 2019,

I advise everyone to keep away from this company

One of the worst company in dealing, they don’t give you back you money . Even the amount you deposited they keep reverse transaction. Customer care is one pf the most unhelpful persona they deal and talk with you with a vey bad tone and temper.
John,
Sep 21, 2018,

Stay away

This is a terrible company with shocking customer service, if you dont deposit money into your account straight away they will keep calling until you do and then they get abbusive if they dont think its enough i deposited $1000 then kept getting abusive phone calls saying calling me poor and i add houldnt of bothered if i didnt have $25000 ill stay with plus500 ive never had a problem with them