Trade360.com Review

Sirius Financial Markets Pty Ltd

Silver Success LP

Also Trade360.finance

Also Trade360.com.au

Updated: Dec 28, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trade360 is a forex broker. Trade 360 offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. Trade360.com,offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade360.com

April-September 2020:  A large number extremely suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for Trade360.

Related sites include Almahfaza.com.

Established: 2013
Address: 16 Gladstonos, M. Kyprianou House, 3rd & 4th Floors, 3032, Limassol, 3032 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade360.com, 357-25-030-622
Regulators: ASIC #36 142 189 384, CySEC #202/13
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Qiwi, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Trade360.com on our forum

Guillem Juarez,
Malaga, Spain,
Dec 27, 2020,

Just starting but already like it!

OK, may be my review won't be the most professional one and I might not notice some important details. Nevertheless, my first impressions are very positive and I feel I need to share those with community.
CROWD TRADING. That's an awesome tool for both newbies like me and professional (I suggest so). All the importnat news, volatility jums, increases in trader's interest in some assets - you can see that all in the app immediately and react to these events accordingly. That's an awesome feature!
LOTS OF ASSETS. I know market always suggests some new opportunities, but having a long list of assets of all kinds expands these opportunities even further.
MT5 SUPPORTED. Some brokers stil don't support it and its a pity. This one does - not troubles on this side.
SUPPORT. These guys are very friendly, bu not annoying. Friendly, but professional. They are helpful, but keep the distance. I like that.

Leone Massim,
Naxxar, Malta,
Dec 24, 2020,

Recommended with certain limitations

In case you are not really interested in much leverage, the brokerage can be ok to work. In fact, if you are afraid of large leverage it can definitely be recommended as here you can set up you max leverage ratio yourself and avoid getting in trouble this way.
The company offeres a regular set of assets to trade: stocks, forex, ETS's, commodities - all are contracts for difference. Spreads are also about average for this business.
Therefore, I can't really note much of competitive advantages apart from nice regulations and a chance to regulate your leverage in accordance with personal preferences.

Luigi Riggerio,
Rome, Italy,
Dec 22, 2020,

Thanks for the excellent experience!

I didn't expect any problems to happen in regard of withdrawals, quotes manipulations, etc. Trade360 is a CySec regulated company. As soon as it tries to cheat on customers, it will stop its existance.
My expectations turned to be true. Not even once I was disappointed with the quility of the quotes provided, neither I had problems with money wihdrawals. The last withdrawal was done December 3rd and the money arrived in 5 hours.
I had the firewall troubles when tried to set up the MT5 trading platform. Fortunatey the support manager was qualified enough to understand the problem at once and provide me with clear instructions on how to set up all the settings. Thanks for the great job on this side as well!

We could give you a long list of CySEC regulated brokers that have cheated customers.
Diamak,
Budapest, Hungary,
Dec 19, 2020,

New experience, but nice

I used to trade with a forex-only broker before, so trading here with such a large number of CFDs of all kinds was a new experience to me. First I thought that I will trade stocks and oil, but after trying those for a little while I came back to the forex pairs surprisingly. I think the tightest spreads on forex pairs give more competititve advantage, which is important in a long run. Nevertheless, the company turned out to be really pleasant to trade with, so I see no point in changing it back to the old one.

Spunkyl,
Krasnystaw, Poland,
Dec 16, 2020,

Suits stock trading

My primary goal in this company is to get established in stock trading. I don't think stocks suit specuations. Firs I was little disappointed with a small leverage 1:5-1:20 only, but then I reaized that this is enough for trading on a longer scope. The broker has never disappoited me.

Bruno Dietz,
Rastatt, Germany,
Dec 7, 2020,

The broker does not stand out too much but I like it

I do believe that my choice was a reasonable one. I didn't have a single chance to get disappointed with it.
First of all I need to notice that the broker and its support members are obviously instructed to do their job only and not interfere in decision making process. I've heard this is a regulaory requirement for serious broker that they can't give any financial advice, but as well I'm pleased to notice that nobody questions your decisions. I wanted to invest a relatively moderate amount of money first. I didn't have to fight back a single argument of attempt to persuade me to invest more and trade more. I appreciate such an approach.
The trading experience runs smooth, I trade and get the results I expect/deserve. This is a nice, reiable enough company.

Sep 17, 2020,

Was not licensed in Australia

They had me as a client before they had an
Australian license. I lost a lot of money because of the bad advice they gave me. I have lodged a complaint with ASIC and I am also lodging a complaint with AFCA.

Dec 10, 2018 - 2 Stars You get trading signals from respected Trading Central so it is worth joining just for that. The trade recommendations from the account manager are generally good but they are too large which means you have to keep depositing money to stop the account blowing up.

UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 12, 2020,

Thieves

If there is zero Star I will put it for these thieves, I traded with them and they stole my money, they will put for virtual trading system, and give you wrong signals to open trades with high volumes and lose your money, after that they will take the money to their account, please stay away.

Anonymous,
Rehovot, Israel,
Aug 16, 2020,

Scam alert

This forex company calls her profiting clients, advice to deposit money on losing stocks and makes them lose their money.

Brampton, Canada,
Jun 28, 2020,

This is one of the best things for trade

Its format is very simple for a first timer.Trade 360 made my trading very simple. trade 360 takes no time to get set up.