Trade360.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 13, 2018

Trade360 is a forex broker. Trade 360 offers the MT4 and Mobile trading currency platforms. Trade360.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Trade360.com

Join live discussion of Trade360.com on our forum

Tel aviv, Israel,
May 13, 2018,

Trade360=UFX = Toyga israel

This company is the same owners of - UFX they are scammers from israel ! Keep switching thier brand name
Turkey,
Apr 9, 2018,

big scam run away

This is one of the worst fx company i have ever traded.They close the trades at there is no market price, i have shorted CFD stocks, then market opened with down gap, they closed at my TP level which was not available on the market. Big scam, run away
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 14, 2018,

I traded with a company then I earned $ 7950 and when I wanted to withdraw the amount of mine they did not transfer the money?
I called the company and sent more than 50 emails and the reply was wait and now it has been more than two months so far, none of them responded, not by e - mail or on the phone?
And now I hope to help me and I have proof that I hope one helps me even if paid and thank you
The FPA suggest that anyone experiencing major problems getting a withdrawal processed should open a thread about the issue in the Scam Alerts folder.  This will bring more attention to the issue and can also help the trader get personalized advice.
Australia,
Nov 21, 2017,

No wonder nobody is interested in dealing with them

Signed up to check what the site looks like. After a few minutes I received a call from one of the Trade360's representatives, who tried to explain the site for my. I asked her if the site has an auto-trading feature, and she said no it has only manual trading. I mentioned that I'm interested only in auto-trading and apologised. I was shocked to hear her call me silly and that she's not going to waste her time on me, and she hanged up on me!