Trade360 Review

Sirius Financial Markets Pty Ltd

Silver Success LP

Also Trade360.finance

Also Trade360.com.au

Updated: Sep 10, 2021 · Trade360.com  · Is this your company?

Trade360 is a forex broker regulated by ASIC and CySEC. The brand is established in 2013 as a trading name of Sirius Financial Markets Pty in Australia and Crowd Tech Ltd in Cyprus.

Trade360 offers over 500 CFD instruments. Trade CFDs on Forex, Stocks, Indexes, Commodities, and ETFs. Stock investments and ready-made collections are also offered including dividend payouts and zero commissions.

Trade360 features MetaTrader 5, proprietary WebTrader and Mobile platforms. MetaTrader 5 platform is offered only with Standard Accounts requiring a $/£/€ 1000 minimum deposit. Additional features include Leverage Self-select, access to CrowdTrading, and market analytics provided by Trading Central.

Please read Trade360 Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Trade360

April-September 2020:  A large number extremely suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for Trade360.

Related sites include Almahfaza.com.

Established: 2013
Address: 16 Gladstonos, M. Kyprianou House, 3rd & 4th Floors, 3032, Limassol, 3032 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@trade360.com, 357-25-030-622
Regulators: ASIC #36 142 189 384, CySEC #202/13
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (500+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Qiwi, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Trade360.com on our forum

Warsaw, Poland,
Apr 28, 2021,

I'm happy with my choice!

I used to be a so-called passive trader) I just watched videos on YouTube, read the Financial Times, watched the Bloomberg news. Over time, I started trading on demo accounts of different brokers. At one point, I realized that I know a lot and can trade for real money. I have saved up a good amount of money. At that time, I was studying Trade360 and it seemed to me that this was a good option. It had many advantages that set it apart from other brokers.

- They have an advisor that talks about new trends and changes in the market. Called Crowdtrading. I like it;
- They have the MetaTrader5 trading platform available. This is good, not every broker has;
- A lot of different CFDs;
- The site contains many interesting articles and useful information
And most importantly, they withdraw money wherever you need it without any problems. There is a large selection of ways to deposit and withdraw money.
I'm happy with my choice!)

Albino Longo,
Venice, Italy,
Apr 21, 2021,

I chose Trade360 and it seemed to me that this is a good broker... Using his CrowdTrading, I opened orders. And at first I was very nervous. Didn't trust all this much. Their system shows how the market changes, what trends appear. But over time, I learned to predict everything on my own.

Marcel Brezina,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Apr 16, 2021,

I found a broker that really helps!

Many people still do not believe that it is possible to make money on Forex, including some of my friends. I, too, was once a skeptic, but one day, out of interest, I got too carried away with the study of trading and opened a demo account. Then the real account. All this was at the broker trade360. Thanks to him, I am now trading.
To be honest, I was very lucky that I started trading with this broker right away. I liked the tutorials on the site as well as the daily analytics. In addition, I am also studying financial analytics on other resources to be a real professional. But despite this, the Trade360 trading platform does not require you to be a professional, because they have CrowdTrading. This is a system that finds new trends on the market and tells about it. You can just follow the prompts and open orders. Sometimes, in order to achieve success, you only need a desire, but otherwise your broker will help. It's good that I found a broker that really helps!
I also always liked stocks of companies, very interesting.
The advantage of Trade360 is that they have an MT5 trading platform that is ideal for trading stocks.
My experience grows and my profits grow. I can withdraw money to a credit card and there have never been any problems with that.

Satordi Martel,
Farebersviller, France,
Apr 14, 2021,

I started trading with trade360

Sometimes I feel like I wasted a lot of time at an old job. It was necessary to think about trading in my youth. But, I will not regret the past, but you need to think about the future. Not so long ago I changed my broker. This happened because I saw an advertisement for Trade360 and it became interesting to me. This broker has his own development - the CrowdTrading system. The point is that you get information about what trend is being created, how other traders behave in the market. You can take this as advice.
The CrowdFeed algorithm notifies about trend changes and reversals.
It seemed to me very interesting and I started trading with trade360.
Other advantages of this broker include:
1) Ability to trade on MT5;
2) Regulated by CySEC, ASIC (Australia), ST Services LTD ;
3) High level of account security;
4) More than 500 assets for trading.
I also like that Trade360 has fixed spreads, but some might not like it.

Samuel Mauro,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Apr 11, 2021,

Trading with Trade360

I would like to tell you about trading with trade 360.
I love that they have financial news and daily analytics on their website. This is very convenient when you want to make a forecast of market activity. Also, in trade360, you can observe changes in trends using the CrowdFeed. This is their algorithm that analyzes trends. But, I do not advise you to trust him 100%. Fixed spreads. Good or bad, it's up to everyone to decide.
The main thing is that they give you the opportunity to make money and withdraw to a bank account without any problems.

Braco Zejak,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Apr 7, 2021,

I am a person who wants to achieve success and be able to earn money seven days a week. The Trade360 trading platform allows you to work 6 days a week, which is good, because some brokers only work 5 days. But, nevertheless, I wanted them to come up with something and be able to earn all week. As for trading, I like everything. But I think that fixed spreads are not always good. But there are many assets. Many types of CFD. I often trade stocks on MT5. I was delighted when I found out that they have this platform. Many brokers didn't have it((
There have been no mistakes while withdrawing money. I withdraw everything to a credit card for the time that they promise. The support works well.

Ercole Romani,
Rome, Italy,
Apr 1, 2021,

Broker without big problems

Trade360 seemed like an incomprehensible broker to me, but a friend insisted that I give it a try. I agreed. Well, what is the best broker - I cannot say. But there is also something that may be of interest. I liked that there is a large selection of assets for trading - they write that there are almost 600 instruments for trading. This makes me happy. and of course, their own development is the CrowdTrade system. I understand that it analyzes the behavior of traders in the market. You can find out what trends are emerging. But I'm afraid this might be bad advice in some cases. So it's better to rely on your knowledge too.
If we talk about the rest, then trade without problems. Trade360 withdraw money well to the card and you do not need to write to support.

Agramant Faubert,
Paris, France,
Mar 25, 2021,

I want to tell you that I thought I knew everything about the Forex market. Did not guess. Not long ago a friend told me about trade360 and I decided to try trading with this broker. I was very surprised by their development - the CrowdTrading platform. It helps a lot in your work when you have such an advisor. Previously, I hoped only for indicators, news from the world of finance and my intuition. Now I have a fourth way to make a correct prediction. And, frankly, my profit has become greater for this trader.
You will ask for a withdrawal. All is well, I recently bought a beautiful gold chain for my wife. ) I love giving gifts to my wife. This is thanks to her for starting to trade.

Marcel Benoit,
Paris, France,
Feb 26, 2021,

Tested and approved

The cooperation with this brokerage was not that long, but already fruitful. The recent withdrawal to my debit card arived fine with no delays, so I guess the experiment went well enough. I like that the company got rid of MT4 and uses an already oldfashioned but more recent and officially supported by MetaQuotes MT5. The crowd trading feature which is positioned to be a strong advantage of the broker turned out to be a useful tool, but it's just a tool, not an advisor, nor it helps with decision making. I liked that it alarms of strong moves and trend reversals as its difficult to monitor all the assets manualy. Yet, as I said, it's just one of the instruments that can help you make money, not a crystal ball. To sum it all up, the broker is decent. Reliable, withdraws money fine. MT5 users can seriously consider it for daily trading.

Bernardo Riva,
Vittuone, Italy,
Jan 29, 2021,

Comission-free stock trading

Most people trade currency pairs with online brokers. My goal was to get access to stocks from SnP500 list.
Stocks trading really is commission free here. Yet, there are spreads and they very depending on the asset you trade.
In general there isn't much to complain about. Of course I hoped for even lower spreads, but as long as I don't daytrade, that's fine.