ForTrade.eu Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 24, 2018

Other websites of this company include https://www.fortrade.com/

ForTrade is a forex and cryptocurrency broker. For Trade offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile trading currency platforms. ForTrade.eu offers over 60 currency pairs, stocks, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

ForTrade.eu

Join live discussion of ForTrade.eu on our forum

Elio Matacena,
Rome, Italy,
Jan 25, 2017,

Dear readers,

good morning. Actually I give only one star because my experience with this broker has begun in December 2016, only and I just was trying to understand how it is going on, how much I could trust it.

Yesterday at 11:00 broker time I have caught the Turkish Lira swing and made some money and 20 minutes ago Mrs. Ana Drazic wrote me an email saying "... I can see that you trading is going very well so far so I am interested to talk with you so I can offer you some special conditions from our side and to see what are your plans for future investments and work ...".

I replied via email in the afternoon writing "... About the today trading, yes the News about Turkey was interesting and my strategy was winning. About what to do next, I almost never take decisions during the trading week; I need to do it during the weekend, when relaxed. In the while, I want no changes ...".

Five hours after Mr. Richard Kay wrote me an email with subject "Cancelation of Trades" and the text said: "

Dear Mr Matacena,
Please find attached notification of cancelation of trades.
If you are not happy with this decision then we have a full complaints procedure on the website:
www.fortrade.com/wp-content/uploads/legal/Fortrade_Complaints_Procedure.pdf

Richard Kay
Chief Compliance Officer

Fortrade Limited
Michelin House,
81 Fulham Road,
London. SW3 6RD.".

That's it.

I answered again asking for clarifications but in few minutes they replaced any price of the trades to reach gain = zero, so I can't demonstrate any more my trades and can't file a claim to the Ombudsman: but I got my trades, first, and - second - I saved the stats into online and offline files, so their unfair behaviour will be shown to public here until the broker will give me public excuses and will fully restore my gains.

I will update you here as I will have news.

Best regards,
Elio Matacena.
Pierre3,
Gibraltar, Gibraltar,
Jul 15, 2016,

Dear admin I wish amend my precedent review.
They have fully paid my balance with no cost and bank transfer fees.
The platform work fine, the spread are correct. No delay in the execution.
I will give only 3 stars because the support is not the best and it is difficult communicate with them

2016-07-13 1Star I opened a fx account in may and some days ago I requested a withdrawal. www.fortrade.eu has the same FCA Licence number as fortrade.com and fxlider.com .Take a look at http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/fxlider.com. I called them many times asking when my withrawal will be processed but nobody answer or they drop the line when they become aware you call for a withdrawal request. Now I will give 1 star and I will wait some days and if I dont receive my money I will upgrade the case to scam folder.