BinaryOnline.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2018
August 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with BinaryOnline until this issue is resolved.
2018-01-26:  The Estonian Finantsinspeksioon has issued an alert against Binary Online.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2017-07-14:  The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued an investor alert against BinaryOnline.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2016-12-14:  The Canadian BCSC has issued a warning against BinaryOnline.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include Trader.Online

BinaryOnline.com

Join live discussion of BinaryOnline.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0962018-06-05Kathyb vs Binaryonline.comguilty

Slovenia,
Aug 7, 2018,

In december 2017 I registered at binaryonline.com. I invested 250 €. I have made some profits with trading and now have 373,63 € in my account. I wanted to withdraw some money and that's where all the problems started. Due to their terms and conditions, it is mandatory for their adviser to give you a phone call before any withdrawal. So I got that phone call and they wanted me to deposit 2000 €, so I can withdraw 500 €. It was said, that I have to do something for their firm, so they can do something for me in return. I didn't want to invest any more money and got very suspicious. Every time they called me, I wanted to talk only about 2 things - withdrawal and deleting my account. The adviser was very offensive and aggressive, I have been threaten, that the adviser has the power not to grand my withdrawal if he/she decides so. They are making new terms all the time and it is impossible to withdraw the money.

Let me tell you, that I thought, that I have lost all my funds and that i wrote them to close my account. I then tried to log in and I couldn't, so I thought the story was over for me. Last week they called me and said I still have funds in my account - don't ask me how. And because i haven't been trading, my account was dormant. I had to place 5 trades, which I did. Advisors kept calling me and telling, I have to deposit 2000 € so I can withdraw 500 € - it's been said I have to do something for their firm, so they can do something for me in return. I didn't deposit any more money and I surely wont. I think I don't have to mention, that the advisors were offensive, aggressive and they threatened me.

After I read a lot of post here, I filled complaints here: https://www.econsumer.gov/en/FileAComplaint#crnt , here: http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/index_en.htm , and here: https://www.fca.org.uk/ .
I have been recording the phone calls too.

I have informed them about all the actions I have been taking.

The next day I got an email, that my withdrawal request has been approved. That was on a friday, and on monday the funds were in my account.

So, I can happily say, that my "binary online story" is finished.

I hope, this can help someone, who has issues with binary online.

Aug 3, 2018 - 1 Star Well ... In december 2017 I registered at binaryonline.com. I invested 250 €. I have made some profits with traiding and now have 373,63 € in my account. I wanted to withdraw some money and that's where all the problems started. Due to ther terms and conditions, it is mandatory for their adviser to give you a phone call before any withdrawal. So I got that phone call and they wanted me to deposit 2000 €, so I can withdraw 500 €. It was said, that I have to do something for their firm, so they can do somenthing for me in return. I didn't want to invest any more money and got very suspicious. Every time they called me, I wanted to talk only about 2 things - withdrawal and deleting my account. The adviser was very offensive and aggressive, I have been threaten, that the adviser has the power not to grand my withdrawal if he/she decides so. They are making new terms all the time and it is impossible to withdraw the money.

Let me tell you, that I thought, that I have lost all my funds and that i wrote them to close my account. I then tried to logg in and I couldn't, so I thought the story was over for me. Last week they called me and said I still have funds in my account - don't ask me how. And because i haven't been traiding, my account was dormant. I had to place 5 trades, which I did. Advisors kept calling me and telling, I have to deposit 2000 € so I can withdraw 500 € - it's been said I have to do something for their firm, so they can do something for me in return. I didn't deposit any more money and I surely wont. I think I don't have to mention, that the advisors were offensive, aggressiv and they thretened me.

Thank you for following up with very helpful advice.
South Africa,
Jul 31, 2018,

Scammed by Binary Online

These guys are a bunch of Scammers who need to be exposed. Been with them for over a year and consistently trading that account. They always make excuses to release withdrawals.

Its always the same people using different aliases .

I have been building up a case against them.

I would recommend everyone to stay away as you will never see your money again.

Jul 23, 2018 - 1 Star I have also invested funds with them,been with them for almost a year. tried requesting withdrawal over 15 times and every single time they come up with a different story. They keep moving me from one portfolio manager to another.

This company needs to go down!!

We all need to do this together.

Drop your emails and lets all work together in bringing them down, there are many cases against them already. We just need to make them stronger.
PT, Portugal,
Jul 24, 2018,

i'm professional an see what they did

Hi (im gonna post with picture in Forum)

My name is Vasco and i am profissional trader. I have my website, i am mentor and teach people how to trade.

Regards this broker doesn't have regulation i deposit the minimum.

And i have no problems to increase, i am a very aggressive trader and i pass from 250€ to 20k€ in less than 2 months.

1- my account was under investigation because i'm a suspicious and fraudlent guy.

2- this excuse is very funny. Do you know when you place an order and you have 2 seconds to cancel?? I have abuse from that feature themselves give to traders. ahahaha

3- i have to place 15 trades a day during a while to prove i didn't understand what! Or to deposit more. I thought to loose something intentionally, about 10k and they will think "ok, we'll give this one to him and block him" . . . mistake of mine.

4- the block and delete my account.

5- after 1 or 2 months i receive an e-mail saying to reset my password (probably them mistake) and i have access to my account. Was good to take some prints and poofs i will expose them in a post.

6- they say my account was dormant because i hadn't trade. "off course . . . . you blocked me, REMEMBER"???

7- i've tried to contact them and hadn't no more answers and i'm deleted again.

8- i forgot to say, this SCAMMERS ASKED ME TO TEACH MY STRATEGIES SAYING IM BETTER THAN THEM ANALYSTS. What a shame!!!!!!

Please . . . Stay away from this scammers

And sorry for my English, is not my native language

Success to all
Bahrain,
Jun 25, 2018,

Binaryonline.com never pays you back

I started my account in December 2017, my supposedly account manager Victor Bagrov ( who doesn't respond to my emails anymore ), was contacting me many times a day to increase my investment from USD500 to USD20'000 to have a better profit margin. I refused, the after few weeks, he contacted me to join a program called Algo, the investment will be automated and high profit margins will be expected, but in order to enroll, I will need to deposit a further USD4500 in order to have a total of USD5000 in my account, I was sent a contract, that looked so unprofessional, after correcting it, I signed, and had to chase up my copy for weeks. I thought its too late to back off, so lets see where we will end up, the software of course shows you tons of profits, the software made 45% of profits in about 3 months, when it was over, Victor called me to say that in order to continue, I will need to have 250K in my account, I was even going to fall for that, then I thought, let me try and withdraw some money out, and that’s when everything got exposed, first they said I had to wait 30 days because of the contract, while that paragraph referred to the cancelation of the software, you can't cancel it when its finished already, I waited 30 days, and approached them again 1 month later, for them to tell me that my account is in a dormant state, and I will need to do 5 trades in order to take it out of this state and my money will be transferred. I did follow there rules, and after the trades, I made more money, and now I have 12'559.61 in my account, yet nothing is being transferred, I contacted them many times through there chat support, ( this and email are the only ways of contact available!) and they tried to stall me further by saying that my case was escalated to the investigation team, then to top management, later a guy called Peter called who promised to sort things out, he did not! I start to get emails from all sorts of departments, who apparently are not talking to each other, and I keep on getting a different reply from different individuals. I have sent the final email stating that unless all of my funds are transferred, I will follow up this matter legally, I have all the documents, emails, live chats, and screen shots available for more details.

England, United Kingdom,
May 11, 2018,

I trusted BinaryOnline with £20,000 of my savings. A goal and timeplan was agreed (April / House Purchase) I will be homeless within three weeks unles

Issue escalated to Traders Court Kathyb vs Binaryonline.com | GUILTY
Last November 2017 I gave them my savings £20,000 as they said it would double in no time. I explained to my account manager Andy Klein that I needed this amount in March end of April 2018 at the latest, to go towards a house. He set up two accounts for me, one to be a normal trading account which I he wanted the funds to be in small amounts of £5,000 and the other account he set up for me was their 10% cashback programme and had to be a minimum of £5,000 investment, which he said would run on its own and give me a wage every month.
Several weeks during Feb through to March I didn't hear from him even though I emailed and sent several skype messages to call me. The number I had for them would not connect.
I needed some funds for an emergency in February so requested a withdrawal of £5,000 on the platform and in email. Andy phoned me the next day to say he had approved £2,000 but the rest was needed to leverage my account. I didn't understand really but I said I trusted him to do right by me, knowing my circumstances and accepted the £2,000 back.
Later I began to panic as the time was close approaching my having to fund my house and I couldn't always get hold of him, so I decided then to withdraw my money. They won't give it to me unless my account turns a certain amount of trades I think 90 was the figure thrown but by then I was so emotionally upset I didn't take in all the information.
Andy phoned me shortly after and assured me all would be well and to trust him, so he'd phone once a week and arrange for trades to placed. He didn't always phone when he said he would and I grew increasingly worried I wasn't going to make the date of meeting my estate agent. Later still and a few weeks before I was to meet the agent for my house I emailed support requesting my money back, as was agreed with Andy and thanked him for his help but I needed it then, for my house. I then received a call from a Peter Thompson, who he said was a senior manager and would be taking care of my account from then on.
I explained what had been agreed with Andy and apparently it's not policy but Peter said I will get my money
and mentioned about the account having to qualify first by a few trades and for me not to worry that I would be ok for my house end of April, so I reluctantly agreed.
Well, having lost my first house but since agreed with the agent on another rented one instead, I agreed to pay a years rent in advance end of April 2018 if they reduces it slightly and they did. I paid a deposit £2,500 to secure it.
March came and went and the first week of April I had to tell the agent yet again I couldn't pay for the year upfront as an investment hadn't come through but was due end of April. The owners were waiting on the full amount and were annoyed I broke their first agreement so they asked for two months rent. I had to borrow it from friends but I moved in April 28th 2018 with the proviso I would pay the balance end of June.
I'm still trying to get my money back from Binaryonline and still dealing with Peter and although he doesn't call me when he says he will, I remain optimistic because I don't know how else to feel, apart from numb, shocked and stupid to have been taken in.
Reading these other posts fills me with dread now in that I may never get my money back and I'll be kicked out of my house. I'm a middle aged woman with only good faith in people and this has turned my world upside down and I can't stop crying,

Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 28, 2018,

Binaryonline will not give you any money back

I made a $500 dep and they gave me a $500 bonus, after the broker told me to put $500 on gold I lost it,then I made some profit and try to withdraw some of it with no luck, they told me to make thirty times the amount of the bonus , so after a couple of tradings I made $32OOO !!!! Trying to withdraw they came with some lame excuse telling me there was a problem with the market and platform so they just took $32000 out of my account and left with $1700 and told me to start trading with that again. How can they just take your profit and made some excuse up. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
Romania,
Feb 26, 2018,

SCAMED by binaryonline.com

BinaryOnline.com is a SCAM! Have invested with them in November 2017 and January 2018 19500 EUR. On 16 of Februaromaniary decided to withdraw my money. Although I had chated with them and wrote several emails they still have not processed my request.I decided to take legal action
South Africa,
Feb 9, 2018,

Stay Away from Binaryonline, its impossible to withdraw your money.
Account ID number 309671 i have twice tried to withdraw my money and it was
canceled by
someone called Andy
Palma, Spain,
Jan 28, 2018,

Problem withdraw binaryonline.com

I opened my account 3 month ago with 250€. Helen Hart was my account manager (or thief as I would say). 4 weeks later I decided to close my account because I had to change my life completely and I realised that I will not found time to trade online. I contacted them and I send them all required documents. A few days later I tried to sign in my account. For my big surprise instead of withdraw my money they closed my account. Now they ignore all my calls, my emails and anything else... anybody any ideas what i can do?
Italy,
Jan 2, 2018,

I'm from Italy and I wish to advise the people to stay away from the brand BinaryOnline.com because they will not let you withdrawal from their platform an single euro.
I have joined an robot called binaryoptionsrobot.com and deposited 250 euro with this broker BinaryOnline.
I decided to withdraw my remaining funds of 243 euro and here I can see their real face of them. My withdrawal was rejected two times for non reason. When I contact them on Live Chat they say every time that I will be called by the "Customer Success Manager" to resolve my issue. When the "managers" call they only asking for money to deposit more and in my case they are desperately asking me to cancel the withdrawal because they will make me rich. Today Vanessa which is an account manager called me and when I said about the withdrawal she closed the phone.
The BinaryOnline.com target is to make the clients to deposit all their money and than the account managers make lose all their funds so the client's money become profit of BinaryOnline.com (Zola Ltd.)
I advise all the clients who have an account with this broker to stop deposit any funds on their account and to ask the remaining funds back.

I have checked and found that all traffic of BinaryOnline.com come from funnels/robots promoted by their affiliates. These funnels/robots are forbidden by the regulators like Cysec or others to get clients, but they are not regulated by any financial institution and they can do what they want. Binaryonline.com claim that are based at this address under the name of Zola Ltd. 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. 1000 Sofia Bulgaria but if you go to this address there is no company there. Their company is registered in some offshore country with fake shareholder.