Finarix.com Review

Formerly BinaryOnline.com

Zolarex Ltd

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Finarix.com
August 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with BinaryOnline until this issue is resolved.
2018-01-26:  The Estonian Finantsinspeksioon has issued an alert against Binary Online.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2017-07-14:  The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued an investor alert against BinaryOnline.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2016-12-14:  The Canadian BCSC has issued a warning against BinaryOnline.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include Trader.Online. The other websites of this company BinaryOnline.com.
Finarix.com is part of Zolarex Ltd group. Known members of this group include MProInvestment.comPrimeFXMarket.com, MliningInvestments.biz, OrangeGlobalInvest.com, WebFXTraders.com, OptimalProTrade.com, VertexTradeOptions.com, UltimateFXTraders.com, AthenaOptions.com.

Join live discussion of Finarix.com on our forum

England, United Kingdom,
May 11, 2018,

I trusted BinaryOnline with £20,000 of my savings. A goal and timeplan was agreed (April / House Purchase) I will be homeless within three weeks unles

Issue escalated to Traders Court Kathyb vs Binaryonline.com | GUILTY
Last November 2017 I gave them my savings £20,000 as they said it would double in no time. I explained to my account manager Andy Klein that I needed this amount in March end of April 2018 at the latest, to go towards a house. He set up two accounts for me, one to be a normal trading account which I he wanted the funds to be in small amounts of £5,000 and the other account he set up for me was their 10% cashback programme and had to be a minimum of £5,000 investment, which he said would run on its own and give me a wage every month.
Several weeks during Feb through to March I didn't hear from him even though I emailed and sent several skype messages to call me. The number I had for them would not connect.
I needed some funds for an emergency in February so requested a withdrawal of £5,000 on the platform and in email. Andy phoned me the next day to say he had approved £2,000 but the rest was needed to leverage my account. I didn't understand really but I said I trusted him to do right by me, knowing my circumstances and accepted the £2,000 back.
Later I began to panic as the time was close approaching my having to fund my house and I couldn't always get hold of him, so I decided then to withdraw my money. They won't give it to me unless my account turns a certain amount of trades I think 90 was the figure thrown but by then I was so emotionally upset I didn't take in all the information.
Andy phoned me shortly after and assured me all would be well and to trust him, so he'd phone once a week and arrange for trades to placed. He didn't always phone when he said he would and I grew increasingly worried I wasn't going to make the date of meeting my estate agent. Later still and a few weeks before I was to meet the agent for my house I emailed support requesting my money back, as was agreed with Andy and thanked him for his help but I needed it then, for my house. I then received a call from a Peter Thompson, who he said was a senior manager and would be taking care of my account from then on.
I explained what had been agreed with Andy and apparently it's not policy but Peter said I will get my money
and mentioned about the account having to qualify first by a few trades and for me not to worry that I would be ok for my house end of April, so I reluctantly agreed.
Well, having lost my first house but since agreed with the agent on another rented one instead, I agreed to pay a years rent in advance end of April 2018 if they reduces it slightly and they did. I paid a deposit £2,500 to secure it.
March came and went and the first week of April I had to tell the agent yet again I couldn't pay for the year upfront as an investment hadn't come through but was due end of April. The owners were waiting on the full amount and were annoyed I broke their first agreement so they asked for two months rent. I had to borrow it from friends but I moved in April 28th 2018 with the proviso I would pay the balance end of June.
I'm still trying to get my money back from Binaryonline and still dealing with Peter and although he doesn't call me when he says he will, I remain optimistic because I don't know how else to feel, apart from numb, shocked and stupid to have been taken in.
Reading these other posts fills me with dread now in that I may never get my money back and I'll be kicked out of my house. I'm a middle aged woman with only good faith in people and this has turned my world upside down and I can't stop crying,

Andre,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 28, 2018,

Binaryonline will not give you any money back

I made a $500 dep and they gave me a $500 bonus, after the broker told me to put $500 on gold I lost it,then I made some profit and try to withdraw some of it with no luck, they told me to make thirty times the amount of the bonus , so after a couple of tradings I made $32OOO !!!! Trying to withdraw they came with some lame excuse telling me there was a problem with the market and platform so they just took $32000 out of my account and left with $1700 and told me to start trading with that again. How can they just take your profit and made some excuse up. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.
Romania,
Feb 26, 2018,

SCAMED by binaryonline.com

BinaryOnline.com is a SCAM! Have invested with them in November 2017 and January 2018 19500 EUR. On 16 of Februaromaniary decided to withdraw my money. Although I had chated with them and wrote several emails they still have not processed my request.I decided to take legal action
South Africa,
Feb 9, 2018,

Stay Away from Binaryonline, its impossible to withdraw your money.
Account ID number 309671 i have twice tried to withdraw my money and it was
canceled by
someone called Andy
Palma, Spain,
Jan 28, 2018,

Problem withdraw binaryonline.com

I opened my account 3 month ago with 250€. Helen Hart was my account manager (or thief as I would say). 4 weeks later I decided to close my account because I had to change my life completely and I realised that I will not found time to trade online. I contacted them and I send them all required documents. A few days later I tried to sign in my account. For my big surprise instead of withdraw my money they closed my account. Now they ignore all my calls, my emails and anything else... anybody any ideas what i can do?
Italy,
Jan 2, 2018,

I'm from Italy and I wish to advise the people to stay away from the brand BinaryOnline.com because they will not let you withdrawal from their platform an single euro.
I have joined an robot called binaryoptionsrobot.com and deposited 250 euro with this broker BinaryOnline.
I decided to withdraw my remaining funds of 243 euro and here I can see their real face of them. My withdrawal was rejected two times for non reason. When I contact them on Live Chat they say every time that I will be called by the "Customer Success Manager" to resolve my issue. When the "managers" call they only asking for money to deposit more and in my case they are desperately asking me to cancel the withdrawal because they will make me rich. Today Vanessa which is an account manager called me and when I said about the withdrawal she closed the phone.
The BinaryOnline.com target is to make the clients to deposit all their money and than the account managers make lose all their funds so the client's money become profit of BinaryOnline.com (Zola Ltd.)
I advise all the clients who have an account with this broker to stop deposit any funds on their account and to ask the remaining funds back.

I have checked and found that all traffic of BinaryOnline.com come from funnels/robots promoted by their affiliates. These funnels/robots are forbidden by the regulators like Cysec or others to get clients, but they are not regulated by any financial institution and they can do what they want. Binaryonline.com claim that are based at this address under the name of Zola Ltd. 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. 1000 Sofia Bulgaria but if you go to this address there is no company there. Their company is registered in some offshore country with fake shareholder.
lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 3, 2017,

BinaryOnline are fraudsters and will not allow you to withdraw

Same for me as other binaryonline victims - was directed to deposit £250 into binaryonline when using the autotradingrobot software (the software is from a source I did, and still do, trust).

Traded a few times but have since focussed my attentions elsewhere so decided to withdraw my remaining funds - £189.25 minus the processing charges etc etc - but still waiting... initial request was placed 14/08/17 but they keep getting cancelled by binaryonline and more hoops placed in front of me to jump through - such as my account supposedly being dormant and that I need to place 5 trades to reactivate it before a withdrawal can be made etc.

I have spoken to many different 'expert traders' & 'recovery team members' following my withdrawal requests (a necessary step apparently) who all try to convince me to let them trade for me - all offers politely declined of course.
Aug 15, 2017,

Withdrawal still not approved- (verified account and phone call made)

Hello,

Almost the same happened to me like ARNOT,
I haven't accepted any bonus, of course!

I deposited 250 pounds and then traded with a software (Epix Tader)-which required a broker account with binary online).

After a while, their web page has changed and was unable to log in to my account with the same e-mail. I had to create a new one and after I couldn't log in to my software anymore.
Ok. Then traded a while on their platform and lost some money, in the end, I decided to withdraw my money.
They required a phone call, too -to verify I am the person who is actually withdrawing my money and not a fraud person( Of course it was an occasion to make you stay with them and treat you like a child).
So I have been waiting for my phone call so long and then a lady rang me telling me their service is so good and trade with Disney...absolutely ignored my request!
That was the second time they called me with the same marketing bs and the same thing happened. Marketing, marketing.....
Mw first withdrawal request is declined and the second is still pending, however, I confirmed my intention to get back some of my funds.

I reported the case to Action Fraud and will take some time to investigate the case by the police. I am sure I will get back my deposit, as far as I have deposited with debit/credit card. This is the one thing I know and would like to prevent anyone else to become a victim.

Don't choose them as a broker. Someone who I have trusted suggested them and now, the best thing is to READ THE COMMENTS here in FPA, and listening to no-one. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH SMALL BROKERS again, this is my 3rd time they fraud me!
First: PWR Second: CT Option and now: Binary Online
PLEASE DON'T DEAL WITH THEM!
I consider myself a smart person but got frauded! so always rely on more and more comments and FPA reports.

Good luck!

Netherlands,
Aug 2, 2017,

Well I think I just lost 250 Euro, I can't withdraw I did some trades but decided not to trade with them beause I am not very fond of their platform, you can only get your money back if its 450 euro and a lovely processing fee of 50 Euro. I already tried 4 times and all I receive are weird mails
Brazil,
Jul 24, 2017,

They are calling me by cell phone and they are too much insistence to make you make deposit, this is very unpleasant...
I arrived to them because I was trying a automated trade system, and the system give the option to open account with them to use it for free, but I'm sincerely regretted to started this