Finarix.com Review

Formerly BinaryOnline.com

Zolarex Ltd

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Finarix.com
August 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends extreme caution dealing with BinaryOnline until this issue is resolved.
2018-01-26:  The Estonian Finantsinspeksioon has issued an alert against Binary Online.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2017-07-14:  The Monetary Authority of Singapore has issued an investor alert against BinaryOnline.com.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2016-12-14:  The Canadian BCSC has issued a warning against BinaryOnline.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include Trader.Online. The other websites of this company BinaryOnline.com.
Finarix.com is part of Zolarex Ltd group. Known members of this group include MProInvestment.comPrimeFXMarket.com, MliningInvestments.biz, OrangeGlobalInvest.com, WebFXTraders.com, OptimalProTrade.com, VertexTradeOptions.com, UltimateFXTraders.com, AthenaOptions.com.

Join live discussion of Finarix.com on our forum

South Africa,
Aug 9, 2016,

I used moekestsi@webmail.co.za to register on their site

Moeketsi: I deposited $250 on binaryonline to trade using BinaDroid, I was left with $194 when I requested withdrawal some two weeks ago. My account is verified but they are giving me the run around. Please I am asking for assistance. Moekestsi@gmail.com

Genova, Italy,
Feb 26, 2017,

BinaryOnline = criminal association

Absolutely not RECOMMENDED

Ript off 2500€ at 26/2 still no withdrawal allowed.
crime of criminal association
crime of embezzlement

Today 26/2 Still cannot withdraw my capital.
Thay do not process my request, always new excuses.

Danger stay AWAY

Feb 24, 2017 - 1 Star Yet still excuses........ they are taking time.
Withdrawal allways in pending state.

Stay away from this unhetical BULGARIAN broker,
it's impossible to witdraw your money.

Very disappinted.

Feb 22, 2017 - 1 Star Fell into their trap.
Angelina Bloom convinced me to pay more money to have more trading room, up here no suspects.
The first question I raise when I made a protected operation, that is of course gone bad,
(she does'nt have reversed nothing of the protected trade) ---- < this is the signal that something is wrong with this company. HAhahaha they claim to be grater then BankDeB......
I started a withdrawal and of course was denied for 5 times.
5 times I have been assigned a personal new trader who has tried to get me to work with him with blackmail,
(I send € 2,000 if you work with me). ...... NO absolutely NO
Now the last withdrawal request was canceled, with causal (postponed next month).

Crimes committed so far.
Blackmail
Misappropriation
False in violation of their rules.
6 or more employees all equal = conspiracy

Think to open an international police complaint for cyber crimes.

Follow developments and good Luck

Feb 15, 2017 - 2 Stars From 02/07/17
I was driven to this broker from BinaDroid, After a a few trades I interrupted the activity to avoid falling further damage.
I sent the request for withdrawal. ( processing time 3d )
They seem not hearing

todate 2/15 still nothing
I'm awaiting developments.

Ireland,
Mar 2, 2017,

Trying very hard to get my deposit back!

I have made a few trades with Binary Online, then I wanted to get out of Binary option trading, so tried to withdraw €162 they wrote an email to me explaining that I could not withdraw €162, but if I continued to trade and get it up to €300 or I could withdraw €250 now, so I decided to withdraw €250, the sum I deposited when I joined, then I get another email, telling me that it is in their rules that I have to get confirmation from my Expert Trader who has been trying to telephone me without reaching me, so I emailed them yesterday and gave them my number and the time to ring me, they didn't ring, so I sent another email and gave them another time today to ring, they still didn't ring, no emails either, so I am waiting for developments!!!!
Singapore,
Apr 4, 2017,

Do your homework before investing in this company

I have a bad experience also with this company. I initially invested 250 usd and added another 5000 usd because the broker name Jonathan Levin convinced me to. I'm new to trading and was not able to do my due diligence. That I regret.

I had been requesting for a refund since Feb 2017 but they refuse to give me back my money. Different rude "managers" keeps on calling me to start trading but I consistently told them that I want to refund my money.

Recently, I filed a complaint to my CC company and Visa is hunting them and filing a chargeback. Binaryonline called me and insisted that I sign a consent letter about the transactions I made with them. They even told me that they are going to bring this to the court.

I ask for their broker license no and company registration to prove that they are legal because that what they are claiming repeatedly but none was provided to me.

There is an ongoing investigation because of the complaint I filed.

I would suggest new investors to do their homework before investing to this company but at the end of the day its still your decision.
Dave,
May 12, 2017,

Please avoid binary online absolute fraud!

Me and my parter cannot withdraw our 6k investment. Not only do the account manager hound you on the phone to keep adding funds, stefani Wakefield swore blind if she gave me a 2k bonus that I didn't want it doesn't commit me to anything. Low and behold it commits me to trade 30 times the 2k to reach at least 60k. I did that and suddenly now it's 75 times and 150k. I had Peter Thompson call to explain. He also called my partner and told her he was josh Watson.

When I first allowed binary to take 3.5 k from from account they actually tried 5k and my bank blocked it.

No one at binary gives me answeres except to say Peter Thompson can help. My partner and I caught him and recorded him leaving her a voice message one day saying he is is Peter than recorded his phone call to her the day after saying he is josh. He also called me saying he was Peter. Total fraud and a scam and can't hold anyone accountable and trying to get money back through banks.
Brazil,
Jul 24, 2017,

They are calling me by cell phone and they are too much insistence to make you make deposit, this is very unpleasant...
I arrived to them because I was trying a automated trade system, and the system give the option to open account with them to use it for free, but I'm sincerely regretted to started this

Netherlands,
Aug 2, 2017,

Well I think I just lost 250 Euro, I can't withdraw I did some trades but decided not to trade with them beause I am not very fond of their platform, you can only get your money back if its 450 euro and a lovely processing fee of 50 Euro. I already tried 4 times and all I receive are weird mails
Aug 15, 2017,

Withdrawal still not approved- (verified account and phone call made)

Hello,

Almost the same happened to me like ARNOT,
I haven't accepted any bonus, of course!

I deposited 250 pounds and then traded with a software (Epix Tader)-which required a broker account with binary online).

After a while, their web page has changed and was unable to log in to my account with the same e-mail. I had to create a new one and after I couldn't log in to my software anymore.
Ok. Then traded a while on their platform and lost some money, in the end, I decided to withdraw my money.
They required a phone call, too -to verify I am the person who is actually withdrawing my money and not a fraud person( Of course it was an occasion to make you stay with them and treat you like a child).
So I have been waiting for my phone call so long and then a lady rang me telling me their service is so good and trade with Disney...absolutely ignored my request!
That was the second time they called me with the same marketing bs and the same thing happened. Marketing, marketing.....
Mw first withdrawal request is declined and the second is still pending, however, I confirmed my intention to get back some of my funds.

I reported the case to Action Fraud and will take some time to investigate the case by the police. I am sure I will get back my deposit, as far as I have deposited with debit/credit card. This is the one thing I know and would like to prevent anyone else to become a victim.

Don't choose them as a broker. Someone who I have trusted suggested them and now, the best thing is to READ THE COMMENTS here in FPA, and listening to no-one. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH SMALL BROKERS again, this is my 3rd time they fraud me!
First: PWR Second: CT Option and now: Binary Online
PLEASE DON'T DEAL WITH THEM!
I consider myself a smart person but got frauded! so always rely on more and more comments and FPA reports.

Good luck!

lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 3, 2017,

BinaryOnline are fraudsters and will not allow you to withdraw

Same for me as other binaryonline victims - was directed to deposit £250 into binaryonline when using the autotradingrobot software (the software is from a source I did, and still do, trust).

Traded a few times but have since focussed my attentions elsewhere so decided to withdraw my remaining funds - £189.25 minus the processing charges etc etc - but still waiting... initial request was placed 14/08/17 but they keep getting cancelled by binaryonline and more hoops placed in front of me to jump through - such as my account supposedly being dormant and that I need to place 5 trades to reactivate it before a withdrawal can be made etc.

I have spoken to many different 'expert traders' & 'recovery team members' following my withdrawal requests (a necessary step apparently) who all try to convince me to let them trade for me - all offers politely declined of course.
Italy,
Jan 2, 2018,

I'm from Italy and I wish to advise the people to stay away from the brand BinaryOnline.com because they will not let you withdrawal from their platform an single euro.
I have joined an robot called binaryoptionsrobot.com and deposited 250 euro with this broker BinaryOnline.
I decided to withdraw my remaining funds of 243 euro and here I can see their real face of them. My withdrawal was rejected two times for non reason. When I contact them on Live Chat they say every time that I will be called by the "Customer Success Manager" to resolve my issue. When the "managers" call they only asking for money to deposit more and in my case they are desperately asking me to cancel the withdrawal because they will make me rich. Today Vanessa which is an account manager called me and when I said about the withdrawal she closed the phone.
The BinaryOnline.com target is to make the clients to deposit all their money and than the account managers make lose all their funds so the client's money become profit of BinaryOnline.com (Zola Ltd.)
I advise all the clients who have an account with this broker to stop deposit any funds on their account and to ask the remaining funds back.

I have checked and found that all traffic of BinaryOnline.com come from funnels/robots promoted by their affiliates. These funnels/robots are forbidden by the regulators like Cysec or others to get clients, but they are not regulated by any financial institution and they can do what they want. Binaryonline.com claim that are based at this address under the name of Zola Ltd. 14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd. 1000 Sofia Bulgaria but if you go to this address there is no company there. Their company is registered in some offshore country with fake shareholder.