EXANTE.eu Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 9, 2017

EXANTE is a forex broker. EXANTE offers multi-product trading platform. EXANTE offers over 20 currency pairs,stocks, futures, bonds, option and metals for your personal investment and trading options.

EXANTE.eu

Join live discussion of EXANTE.eu on our forum

EXANTE.eu profile provided by EXANTE, Sep 6, 2016

EXANTE Ltd. is a next generation investment company that provides its clients with direct access to a broad range of financial instruments (ETF, stocks, futures, options, bonds) from one multi-currency account. EXANTE trading platform ensures optimal portfolio overview and an extensive global reach to over 50 markets.

EXANTE Ltd. was founded in March 2011 by professional traders with solid background. Its headquarters are located in Malta with branch offices in Singapore, the Netherlands, Cyprus, Germany, Latvia and Russia. EXANTE Ltd. holds a Category 2 Investment Services Licence issued by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).

danielk_3,
Poland,
Dec 8, 2016,

Dears,

I would like to warn traders before they will decide to make deposit with Exante , after I made deposit I was waiting over 2 weeks to make proper set of the account so my money was freezed because I could not use them. Later on I start trading everyting was alright spreads and swaps was fine. After one month of trading Exante said that all swaps from transactions made last month WAS WRONG !!! They said that they have problem with script with LP and swaps was wrong. They made correction tickets and stole my funds , I paid commision spread for all wrong transactions. It seems that Exante making such trick to rip off customers. They made lots of correction tickets and one of the example is that on short 3 lots USDRUB I had to pay them around 400 EUR, so you can see that on short positions I should get swaps not pay to Exante.I am already waiting 4 month to get my money back but with no results . I can warn also traders that in Exante is very high fluctuation of emploees so it means that people also dont want to work for them.

If some one need to have more information I ready to help

If someone had similirt problems please let me know , my next step is to inform Cysec and Maltese Regulator about thos exremaly wrong sitiation.
Reply by EXANTE submitted Mar 20, 2017:
Dear danielk_3,

Thank you for your comment. However, it contains a misleading information about the case you described. We have looked into the matter and found out that it happened due to the misunderstanding on your part.

First of all, it is crucial to note that you have not been fined. From the very beginning, we offered you an individual approach towards your account. You employed a trading strategy of a specific type, and same were the conditions we provided. Later on, you have altered your strategy to the one that implied different conditions accordingly. Needless to say, we informed you of this matter and made an attempt to find a solution for your case. We proposed to make a refund for the commissions but you refused and made up your mind to close the discourse without putting the things right. That is why we cannot be responsible for the situation caused by your decision

It is important to note, that we offered you very low fees and tight spreads that no other brokerage company offers to a Forex trader.

We must state that in no way can we hold ourselves responsible for the situation created. Please refrain from spreading any misleading and damaging information about our company.
KseniaGorelova,
Russia, Russian Federation,
Sep 15, 2016,

The broker is all right

Frankly speaking, I am not very good at trading - I am a beginner. I have been trading with EXANTE for half a year only. I chose this broker because my friend had recommend it. In general the broker is OK. I had no problems or troubles with it. EXANTE support team is always ready to help and explain everything you want to know. I work as a customer support engineer for another company, that is why I appreciate when the support service is so good.
Valechka,
Kazakhstan (really EXANTE's offices in Russia),
Sep 8, 2016,

Transparency and low cost commission, And I am an employee spamming the reviews.

I have experienced excellent support, narrow spreads, and since moving to a live account, I have only experienced slippage on my very first live trade, but I believe it was due to a connection problem at my end.

Very happy so far, after 1 week live, and 2+ months demo trading.
Review Moderation Team Note:  5 Star rating removed.This review did not come from Kazakstan.  It came from the offices of EXANTE in Russia.

Per FPA policy, the rating on thos review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.