FinancikaTrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 9, 2019
Formerly Financika.com

About FinancikaTrade.com

FinancikaTrade is a forex broker. Financika Trade offers the WebPROfit and Mobile,forex trading platform. FinancikaTrade.com,offers over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, futures and index for your personal investment and trading options.

FinancikaTrade.com

Join live discussion of FinancikaTrade.com on our forum

Iraq, Iraq,
Jun 24, 2019,

I have been scammed by Financika

I got scammed by Financika. My total investment was about 28,000$. I asked them to withdraw my profit but instead of sending it, they asked my to deposit more money to do that. When I deposited what they requested, they did not sent any thing.

Jun 13, 2019 - 1 Star Financika is scammer. My friend & I have been scammed by this firm. Our investment was more than 148.000$. About 28.000$ for me and about 120.000$ for my friend. When I asked them to withdraw my profit. The account manager told me that she will make a withdrawal for me with 12.000$ but she told me that I have to deposit 3000$. I borrowed this money from my brother and deposit them and then they send me some papers to sign. I did all what they asked me to do but from the other hand. They broke faith and didn't send me the money that we agreed to. When I asked here about the withdrawal the give me a false pretences.
Again, She promised me to make a withdrawal for me with 12.000$ but she again told me that I have to deposit 2685$! I was in a difficult situation and I been owned with more than 22.000$ for my relatives and friends. So I agreed and borrowed this money from my friend and deposit it and she asked me to sign some papers and promised me to send the withdrawed profits over 2 days. But again they broke faith and I asked them to return my funds according to item 2.8 & 2.9 from the contract between us. But unfortunately there was no result.

Please be careful from dealing with this firm and warn your friends and relatives.

If anyone can help me recover my money from this fake company, I will be greatly thankful.
Hani,
Doha, Qatar,
Apr 25, 2018,

scam company

I got scammed by Financika, My investment amount in this company was 12,000USD. I was trying to contact them via calls, Emails no one is responding. Be careful using this fake scam company . they will ask you always to deposit more and once you request a refund they will stop answering your calls and emails and then they will manipulate with your trades and convert it to lost and close it