Varianse.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 15, 2018

Varianse is a forex broker. Varianse offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Varianse.com offers over 55 currency pairs, Indices, Energy and Futures for your personal investment and trading options.

Varianse.com

Join live discussion of Varianse.com on our forum

BA, Slovakia,
Jun 13, 2018,

Very good broker with many additional tools for traders. I trade in this broker also news trading and sllipage is not to big.
Thanx
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Mar 27, 2018,

Funded my account today

Hello Guys,

I'm trying Varianse for the first time. Have deposited the funds today and I would start trading from this week.

Will update you on my review after a month or so.
Italy,
Mar 5, 2018,

Fast solved the issue

Varianse solved promplty the issue, this first period of trading run away smootly - the customer care looks one level upper to many other brokers: more prepared technically, more one-to-one oriented.

Feb 28, 2018 - 1 Star Never again with Varianse,
They received this morning from me 5000,00 € to start to work with them, after they promised me in live chat to have leverage 400:1 till 50.000€ deposit and reduced commission to 5,5 € round lot, and at the afternoon they claim that i made wire transfer to wrong bank (they have only one bank by the way for EUR and GBP accounts, there is only different IBAN but same SWIFT), for this "mistake" by my side, they took 200,00 € comission.
i also noticed that my account is in EUR from the beginning, but when i click on theyr website to fund money by wire-transfer the "GBP" tab is highlighted and selected by default! like it means let's "help" new customers to make mistakes, they will pay comissions and We (varianse) can tell it is theyr fault!
France,
Aug 4, 2017,

problem solved quickly and smoothly

As promised, here is my update on the situation: Varianse has kept a constant and honest communication during the whole resolution of the issue. They agreed on compensating me the full amount for the LP wrong fill, and they also proposed changing my account type in order to avoid the same mistake again. As far as I can tell, they are a genuine broker intermediating their LP and they do their best to provide a fair service to their customer. I personally recommend them now.

Jul 28, 2017 - 1 Star Hello I am reviewing VARIANSE as we are currently trying to resolve an issue, my final rating will depend on the outcome. The situation is as follows: I requested to close 2 lots of EURCZK trades in a quiet environment (no news/no move) at level @26.0070 and my close orders have been accepted @25.9481 which is a slippage of almost 600 pips...I asked them to check and they came back with answer from their LP:

"We have spoken the LP who filled your order, and the underlying factor which caused the slippage was the lack of liquidity in the market at the time. Typical spreads on this pair vary around ~ 130 points and due to it being a thinly traded FX pair, price gaps can and do occur.
On both of the orders, they were rejected multiple times due to there being no buyer available wanting to fill the order at the requested price. The orders were eventually filled at a price where there was available liquidity at the time, hence the reason for the slippage. "

I will keep you updated on the decision they make to compensate me for this obvious mistake as can be seen on the screenshots (EURCZK never went below 26. for the whole trading day) and we can decide if they are honest or SCAM...
Madrid, Spain,
Feb 26, 2017,

One of the best forex brokers

Varianse is an STP DMA broker, they take your order and pass it on to their liquidity pools with no markup.

There is no conflict of interest, if you win, your account will increase in size and you will place with them bigger trades with them,

Slippage is very very low or nill except during news but and increase is to be expected.

Opening an account is simple an fast, you can have your account ready in 24 hours or less. They do not cold call you when you open a demo account, they will let you test it for as long as you like untill you alone make the decision to open an account (Many brokers do not know how annoying it is to be called weekly trying to convince you to open an account).

You can deposit by bank transfer or Skrill and withdrawals are also fast, you can have your money back in 48 hours or less.

And last but not least, their personnel are really efficient and corteous.