Infinox.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Infinox is a forex broker. Infinox offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Infinox.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, futures, equities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Infinox.com
Other websites of this company include Infinox.bs.

Established: 2009
Address: Birchin Court, 20 Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DU, United Kingdom
Contact: support@infinox.com, +44 (0) 20 3713 4490
Regulators: FCA #501057
Trading platforms: MT4, CQG, IXO
CFD: (205+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Infinox.com on our forum

Ogun state, Nigeria,
Jul 13, 2020,

Good customer relation, Excellent processing of deposits and withdrawals.

Trading with infinox gives me relief, the processing of funds both deposits and withdrawal are without delay, and their customer service also is topnoch.

Amaka Benson,
Jul 13, 2020,

Excellent customer service, Excellent training platform, deposits and withdrawals are fast and immediate, spread is also very good.
Infinox capital is just the best broker I have ever traded with so far.

Nigeria, Nigeria,

Very Good

I opened an account with infinox about few months now and I must say its the best brokerage firm I have used ever, with premium customer service and fast execution, spreads are very low and deposits n withdrawals are also treated easily.
No Issues so far, you have my 5 stars

uk, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2020,

Good but nasty fees...

Quite a wide selection of trading instruments here and there is the option of using IXO as well as MT4. Customer Support is very good but only operates 24/5 which isn't fantastic these days. One big negative is withdrawal fees for non GBP accounts.
Overall Infinox is an decent broker apart from the negatives already stated.

Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom,
Apr 26, 2020,

Very good

I have been a customer for over 2 years based in London. The team have always been friendly and helpful and I’ve never had a problem when requesting funds.

Not sure how their spreads compare to other brokers though.

Brazil, Brazil,
Mar 30, 2020,

Confiscated my capital

On March 27, Infinox Broker sent an e-mail informing that my capital was confiscated for the reason that they never received payment through the company ˜LCPag˜.

I made the deposit in October 2019, where Infinox confirmed receipt of the deposit and inserted the balance into my trading account. After 5 months the broker decided to confiscate my balance, claiming that ˜LCPag˜ never deposited the amount. And because they were unable to contact the ˜LCPag˜ they decided to confiscate my balance, making their customers responsible for internal failures. Now I'm at a loss of 10.000USD. Infinox you are being uncompromising with your customers.
Mohamed,
Egypt, Egypt,
Mar 6, 2020,

Be aware of Egypt branch

Warn warn warn
Stay away of those scammer ,specially their manager in Egypt called Osama abdullah , he is a scammer and big liar , with promise you many offers to bring your business with them and won't fulfill any promise !!
He played in my clients accounts and increased spreads intentionally ,
Reduced my rebates
Played in accounts
I have all evidences that prove my words .
Delayed withdrawal of a client for 25 days ..and didnt process the withdrawal for 25 day ..they argued have issue with bank! And cant find swift code lol !
Will update my review later with all evidences.
Sanjay Barua,
Delhi, India,
Feb 12, 2020,

Be aware of Lalit Matta and Gang

Be aware of Lalit Matta and Gang Changing Brand like Mask to cheat Indian users. First ContinueFx then NEATFOREX and Now He is cheating Indian Forex Traders using this new name Infinox. Dont expect any withdrawal after Depositing. They rua Hidden office in Delhi with all corrupted and rejected Staffs from other brokers

Bham, United Kingdom,
Dec 26, 2019,

Fraudsters

Was out on a MAM with many others run by infinox themselves where the balance hit a total of £4 million. All of a sudden in 2 months it dropped to £0 which is impossible if these traders were pros with 15 years experience. I do believe they made some money from everyone in the MAM by making a huge loss. Fraudsters, never make an account with them.

Thane, India,
Sep 19, 2019,

***Fund Manager Scam***

This is purely B Book broker Based in Gujrat. They called me several times over the phone and suggested me a good fund manager by showing fake account history and fake records then they wiped out my account. There fund manager is sharing percentage of the losses he booked with the broker. I suggest to STAY AWAY FROM THESE FRAUDSTERS.