Infinox.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 28, 2019
Other websites of this company include Infinox.bs.

Infinox is a forex broker. Infinox offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Infinox.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Infinox.com

Join live discussion of Infinox.com on our forum

hamzanajam,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jan 26, 2019,

Company is fine

Please consider my last review and void, i have got my payment, it is processed on Friday as promised, before my last review got published, hence i believe company is legit

Jan 25, 2019 - 1 Star I just like to say this is one of the worst experience I ever had as partner to the company, I have been affiliate/IB with nearly 20 companies for past 12 years of my experience. I have referred some clients to Infinox.com but unfortunately I have to say this company to me isn't legit. Their Affiliate Manager Soul, who never like to reply you either by email or on skype, he told me last Monday that I will get my commission on Friday, then Friday passed I got no commission, then last Monday he told me he has raised invoice for payment of 2 clients which will be sent to my skrill account on Friday, yet today once again Friday ended and got nothing, so I just like to say this is my worst experience in my last 12 years of experience.