Infinox.com Review

IX Capital Group Limited

Updated: Oct 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Infinox is a forex broker. Infinox offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. Infinox.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, futures, equities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Infinox.com
Other websites of this company include Infinox.bs.

Established: 2009
Address: Birchin Court, 20 Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9DU, United Kingdom
Contact: support@infinox.com, +44 (0) 20 3713 4490
Regulators: FCA #501057
Trading platforms: MT4, CQG, IXO
CFD: (205+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of Infinox.com on our forum

Axel,
Jul 16, 2019,

Excellent Services

Fast response from customer service team. When encounter problems, they would help to solve the problems and explanation is given. There is no problem in terms of depositing and withdrawal as the customer service team will guide one by one.

Stanley,
Jul 16, 2019,

Fast deposital & withdrawal

I have deposited 500 US Dollar to start my trading by using this broker, the duration of the amount that I deposited has receieved within 10 minutes in my MT4. I also tried many times on the withdrawal part and every requests of the withdrawal that I made has withdrawed successfully with the duration of 1 - 3 working days. The services that provided from Infinox is quite better compare to other brokers that I have been used.

May 11, 2019,

Profitable traders are not welcome here

I am a news trader. After being consistently profitable I received a letter from Infinox with accusation that I am using Arbitrage latency. I explained that my trading has nothing with arbitrage latency, particularly because my trades last sometimes even a few minutes. However they insisted that I breached Agreement. They decided to leave me my profit, but I had to close my account.
When I withdraw my money I am told that I have to withdraw entire balance (including profit) to my credit card. On my question, they explained that even if I made 50,000 EUR I should withdraw it to my credit card regardless of the cost and inconvenience!
By my mistake first I withdraw about half of my money, which they sent immediately. Next day I made a request for the rest. However they asked me to send by EMAIL all my credit card information including my full name. I explain them that it is very unsafe to send such info by email. Also that they just refunded me to the same credit card and therefore they had all requested info. They explained it is company policy when customers withdraw profit!
Profitable traders are obviously unwelcome to Infinox.
Italy,
Apr 26, 2019,

Possible scam of Profts - They only like losers traders?

Before to leave my feedback i would like to explain what is latency arbitrage and what is news trading:
Latency arbitrage: a stupid and banal trading technique where you take benefit from the price difference between a fast broker and a slow broker...there is no analysis, there is not study...is a sort of '' hit and run''
News trading: It is a noble trading FUNDAMENTAL techinique where after some analysis, studies of macro economic scenario you decide to trade or not an economics news. If for example a news happen at 2.00pm and some conditions occurs (ratio between actual and forecast values) you can decide (usually with an ea set first) to trade.
As everyone can undestand News trading is completely different from Arbitrage.

My experience (account 6070932): I'm a news trader and i use an ea to do it. Last week thank's to NZD cpi i earned a good profit (very big spike)...
Yesterday i have received an email from Infinox that claim that i have used latency arbitrage to do it and it would like to remove my profits and I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY MEMBERS AREA!
I work with more than one broker (asic, fca, cysec) and infinox is the only broker that claims about it...
Usually this type of behaviour is adopted from scam/offshore broker where they remove profits if you are profitable trader with the theory of latency arbitrage (that you trade manually, with a banal RSI or Stochastic ea it does not matter, they claim ''ARBITRAGE'' to remove profits from a profitable trader)
Now i will answer to Infinox about it and i will happy to remove this feedback if this problem will be solved, contrary i will open complaint with regulator and a scam folder because everyone has to know that infinox doesn't like profitable traders. If Infinox doens't like my trading style is not a problem, i will close the account but all profits must be paid because the only illegal thing...is its behaviour!
Cordially