TIXFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 20, 2018

TIXFX is a forex broker. TIX FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. TIXFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, indices, energies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TIXFX.com

Join live discussion of TIXFX.com on our forum

habiscus,
wellington, New Zealand,
Oct 13, 2017,

My Name is Adrian. I am a recent victim of TixFx scam. Lost USD$3000 despite receiving a secured deposit slip.
Attn to all victims of TixFx Scam,
My heart feels sad and angry when I read through your experiences of how TixFx have acted illegally, taking advantage of so many with no one body to take them to justice. Surely there should be one international organisation who has some level of power to deliver regulated and unregulated stock companies to meet their terms and conditions.
I lost $3000 USD despite receiving a secured fund deposit receipt. Being international and just me I am unable to take them to court!

Suggestion:
Since there are so many of us with such bad experiences, I am wondering as a single entity could we investigate who take our complaints to as one collective voice with a single representative that represents us all?

Will you be keen to get involved. The more the better and stronger our voices will be?

I am fighter and I don't want to give up!
Thinking if we all as victims of TixFx Scam form a body and raise our complaints to an international organisation that has an overall power to Judicate stock trade companies

Let me know your thoughts.
johnbrue,
scotland, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2017,

Tixfx.com is completely fraudulant site.

Terrible experience with TIXFX.com (run under Jedi Marketing Ltd in the UK). They are complete scam and completely fraudulent. Do not get involved with tixfx.com under any circumstance before reading the reviews about them first.
Any money deposited you will never see again.
$500 was fraudulently taken from me and they have not replied to any contact regarding refund (12 days waiting) also they keep dropping calls as they know my number. Do not under any circumstance use any of these companies, CFD Grow, 245 markets.com all fraudulant.
Domca61,
Italy, Italy,
Mar 22, 2017,

Tixfx scam

Also i was scammed from a tixfx BROKER.AFTER someE GAIN HE ASKEd ME MONEY to INVEST AGAIN And again.when i told him to Close up and send My money back , My account was eraSed. Then promise me to Save My account if I Sent again money .i sent him end lost all think.
Josef Kirlappos,
SWEDEN , Sweden,
Mar 16, 2017,

Tixfx is a scam!!

Hi. My name is Josef Kirlappos and I have been scammed by tixfx! Do not invest in this company! Two months ago I invested 1200 dollars in tixfx. Not long after I made them 1800 dollars and requested a withdraw. As soon as
I did that my phone account manager never contacted me again. They stopped replying to my emails and the their support number is a fraud as well because no one ever answers.
I stopped trading and said to them through email that I was waiting for my withdraw. Two days after that my account was canceled and all my money taken away from me.
I have printscreened evidence of this and if you don't believe me email me and I will send you proof!

TIXFX is a SCAM!!! Do not invest!!
Bazaruto,
Portugal,
Mar 5, 2017,

Very aggressive marketing

For one reason, they have catched my phone and are still contacting me repeatedly from different phone numbers, even after being informed by me that I am not interested on their services. Companies with such behaviour seems dangerous. My rating is zero.
Tshili,
Feb 23, 2017,

TIXFX is a scam. Beware!!!

Tixfx is a scamming company. I invested funds with them and since I have resubmitted my withdrawal last year I still have not received my $900,peter majwesky was my ssupposed broker and all he did was to makebe sure that my friend and I always loose money. I am sti'll awaiting my withdrawal for $900 as we speak. It's a scam and I wouldn't want anyone to fall in the same trap as myself.
johanv10,
Feb 16, 2017,

Get you to invest and get 200% credit and if account should go bad ask for more and so you never qualify for a withdrawal because of unused lots (cred

They are scammers and worst agent account manager is Alex Goldstein Mr promise force you
katmall689,
London, Singapore,
Feb 14, 2017,

Scammers

I had a bad experience with TIXFX. The tactic used by them is the same, that is they will you there is an opportunity to make good big money. Once your deposit is in you will never get it back. In my case they told me that in two months I can get 95,000 USD by putting in 3715 USD Then after three days comes another offer of putting in 7,000 USD to get 2 million USD. All these offers are too good to be true. Good thing I just put in USD 3715 and until today I am not able to get it back.
Kurt Jacobs,
Jan 26, 2017,

I need help, I was scammed out of $ 20000 + by TIXFX

I joined TIXFX in September 2016 and has since been scammed out of $ 18000. I joined up with Angele Freund who's charges would have been 4% but then she passed me on to a Mr Mike Savage, a senior broker/analyst who's charges would have been 10%. Mr Savage guaranteed me that the gold would be up to between $ 1400 to $ 1600 by the end of the year, but then he also passed me on to another broker, a Mr Steven Miller, his charges would be 15%, see the inconsistencies already. Not at any time did any of the three informed me about the risks involve of losing my funds, they all painted a pretty picture of how much profit would make. I invested $ 17000 with the company and after the first three trades with myself and Mr Steven my account was up by a couple of hundred dollars, then Mr Steven asked if he could do the tradings on my behalf, he is doing the same thing for other clients as well. When I checked my account again I was at - $15000, I questioned this with Mr steven via email because I could not phone him, immediately my account had a massive about turn and when I checked again it was at + $ 43000, I immediately submitted a withdrawal request only to be contacted by a Mr Gabriel Lopev that because of the open trades that added upto - $ 30000 there's not enough funds in my account, but 30 from 43 leaves you with $13000 but still my withdrawal request was never approved and when I checked my account again it was then at a shocking - $14900, and with all this I could not reach Mr Steven via mail or mobile. On top of this Mr Gabriel requested that in order for not to lose my funds I should take out insurance to protect my funds which costed me another $ 3000. I felt I had to do this in order not lose all my funds. On the 2nd January 2017 was then the first mail I received from Mr Steven, I quote ( I well rested ), the the next time I heard from Mr Steven was the 9th January, I insisted, I wanted to know what's happening with my account and Mr Steven by his own words was he will sort it out and arrange for a withdrawal for me, that was the last I heard from anybody at TIXFX, until the accounts department sent me an email stating that I have lost all my funds, but this was only after i sent them a mail stating that am laying a complaint against their company.
Sergejs Torjaniks,
Riga, Latvia,
Jan 23, 2017,

SCAM and FRADULENT! Is TIXFX a scam? The Honest Real Customer's Review

I made this video for everyone who wants to see theirs working Practices. The evidences, print screens, e-mails, recorded phone conversations with them and other evidences. You will get Safety Tips and instructions how to secure yourself from loosing all your money and step by step how to make them to withdraw your money back to your account. https://youtu.be/OkD-XiGFiWE