PositiveTraders.us Review

Updated: Jun 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
PositiveTraders.us

Join live discussion of PositiveTraders.us on our forum

PositiveTraders.us profile provided by davidshinkel, Oct 2, 2016

We provide premium Forex Signals and Money Management (trade copier) solutions to traders looking to take their trading to the next level. For more information visit our website www.positivetraders.us :)

Sep 26, 2016,

Amazing group

Well what can I say...

I have been in a number of signals group whilst on my journey of forex and I thank god everyday for helping me find Positive Traders.

The transparency alone is unreal, especially they way things are done and the amount of forex signal groups there are out there nowadays. The team have always been very open and always have had their fxbooks very public for you to see the results.

I have been a part of this group from the beginning and it has done wonders for me. It has allowed me to progress with my learning and has provided me with great signals!

To top it off they provide a MAM too! So whilst I have the weekly learning seminars, analysis seminars and signals I get to have a MAM too and just watch my money grow!!!

It may sound too good to be true but the best thing is, if you don't believe me there is a free group available where they provide a free signal weekly AND a weekly seminar! So you can essential try before you buy!

I can't praise this group enough and I literally could write about it for days.

If you have took the time to read this all, I thank you and you will not regret it just take some time and do your own research and take a look at the YouTube channel and or Facebook page and you will see for yourself!

Half moon bay, USA,

#1

I just want to take a minute! And say this group created by David. Is one of the groups that will teach you how to trade with no BS stuff! I'm a positive trader since day one and I'll be one forever best group out there!

Mexico,

BEST GROUP EVER

I joined Positive Traders Premium 1 month ago and my MAM account has already gained 2.4% in a week of trading. Before that, I joined the free Telegram group for almost 2 months, time for me to test the seriousness of the group and the trade-calls.

So it all began a month ago, I joined and received a gently welcome. Which I really appreciate since everyone is very positive on the chat. Slowly learning each day more and more about forex and the psychology behind it.

The communication is amazing , very effective. The results? Transparency, which leads to trust. I couldn't ask for more, to be honest.

On top of that, we have a great , transparent, respectful, dedicated and talented guy leading our thoughts and opinions for us to have a greater understanding about fundamentals and technicals the forex markets rely on.

What else can I say,... I'm just truly thankful to be part of this group, founded by a man with a great and committed heart.

Kai Tong Teoh,
Perth, Australia,
Sep 29, 2016,

Simply amazing, definitely life changing

Been with the group since August. Amazing win rate. Complete transparency. Educational webinar provided weekly and also provides MAM(Multi account manager services) for those who are busy with their day job like me.

Virginia , USA,
Oct 1, 2016,

Greatness on the rise =]

As a member from the start I give my respect to CEO David Shinkle for coming up with PositiveTraders.us and allowing me to be a part of such a movement.

The package Positive Traders has to offer is priceless! Pen to paper right away once David begins to deliver. He teaches you to fully understand and most important teaches you how to respect the markets as is to be respected. Features for you as one called a "MAM" account are given once you join the premium, where you make income while you sleep! =] That alone is priceless. Priceless is also the free group where you are also able to tune into some fire signals and see if this group is for you.

It's a no brainer to know you will be guided in the right direction here. You will have fun and you will learn so much in order for you to succeed with others in the FOREX industry. From beginners to intermediate to successful traders is the goal and to be with other's and learn from others is another gem and privilege.

Don't forget to check PositiveTraders.us on facebook and see the results being provided by this group as well as the free you tube videos to give you a jump into this movement.

Las Vegas, USA,
Oct 3, 2016,

David shinkel is the CEO of this amazing company and his integrity/ethics is bar none.

Intentions are everything and the intentions of this man are to really help people change their lives through the forex markets.

-Brenden Tieger

Kokkola , Finland,
Oct 5, 2016,

Profitable and reliable

Highly recommended service not only for beginnig but also bit experienced traders. One week in premium group have given me more knowledge about trading than a year studying by myself. There's also a chatroom full of friendly people helping each other. Tools used are also working gapless. It almost sounds too good to be true but so many satisfied people cant be wrong. With Positive Traders everybody wins!

Greece, Greece,
Oct 5, 2016,

Great Expirience

Great Expirience!

David the CEO of Positive Traders is amazing, Taught me a lot, is there for anyone who needs help and always providing information, answering question, helping others.

I have been with the Positive Traders for a while now and i didn't regret my decision even a moment.

I definatly recommend Positive Traders for anyone who wants to seriously start Forex Trading.

San Dimas, USA,
Oct 6, 2016,

Incredible group with not a single con in mind!

I have been a part of several signal services and trading groups. Not all of them have been good, and not all of them have been bad. However, I have yet to come across a group with the consistent amount of support, features, kindness, and success and this one. David, the CEO, is an honest, and down to earth man, who answers questions whenever one needs to be answer. The admins and CFO is also extremely helpful. The trades are profitable and so much teaching is down to ensure that profits are not the only thing that is gained when trading with them. Speaking from experience and being scammed, I can say that you have nothing to fear with this group!

Nelly ME,
Switzerland,
Oct 6, 2016,

To be successful In forex trading, you need a dedicated, honest,committed, trustworthy and transparent GURU , a REAL team to help out each other, a winning strategy which gives out successful and positive results, tools and apps that work in today's society and REAL students who are not afraid to learn.. I want to be successful oneday and i know I will with positivetraders.us because they are All of the above.