XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jul 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by xtreamforex.com, Sep 16, 2016

About Us:
XtreamForex.com is a domain owned and operated by GRAND INVESTING LTD. One of the largest business conglomerates in South Eastern Europe, Regulated & Registered by the Marshall Islands under license number 68798.The group consists of companies in the fields of banking, financial services,Marketing, trade, media and educations.

XtreamForex demonstrates its commitment to the highest business standards and ethics by complying with national and international regulatory authorities.

Trading with a regulated investment firm, our clients are confident that XtreamForex will process their transactions with full security, transparency and integrity.

Awais,
Multan, Pakistan,
Dec 21, 2017,

very bad and cheater broker

i was trading with them since 1 year.till 16 of august i saw that they have removed my account and now i even can not login .Mt4 says wrong id and password,upon asking from them they say they will reply in 24 hours.i am waiting since 3 months
Peshawar, Pakistan,
Oct 17, 2017,

Fake Broker total scam stay away. please add them in the list of scam brokers.

This is Wasim Khattak my mt4 account number is 1000416. I opened a sell position in gbp/jpy at 142.87 with .70 volume with SL of 142.60 and when gbpjpy came to140.90 my profit in this trade was 1200$ something. But after 5 hours my trade automatically converted to buy position and SL placed 142.60 and all positions closed with -565 debit. Auto trade converted to buy and SL placed 142.60 this is also a problem how this is possible that 142.60 is SL and trade is closed on 140.95 why sl never hit. it is clear that there is some technical problem or they have done it itself. i also sent them my trading history and log files in which they can clearly see SL is 142.60 and trade is closed on 140.95. Their representative here in Pakistan is the most stupid person. they done this with allot more clients.
9 month gone but they are not replying my single email. i m still sending emails to them every month but very disappointed.

Oct 16, 2017 - No Rating fake broker total scam they had taken my 3000$ and no reply from support for 9 months. i have proofs plz contact me if u can do anything in this case. i need my money back.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 16, 2017,

Scam, fortified trade, trade dispute ongoing

CAUTION. Scam suspected:
My trading account with them is 1000943 and I suspect they have fortified a trade by changing a sell order with over 1000 USD into a buy order on 15th August and trigger a margin stop out.

Screenshot shared:
Note there is no chance on Earth I could buy EURZAR on 15th AUG at 15.92068 but it was my sell price on 11th AUGUST
Indonesia,
May 23, 2017,

I have started forex trading since 2009. And indeed many good brokers. However for me, Xtreamforex broker worth to be considered as a broker that provides comfort and service to traders. Starting from the order execution with 50ms. I can do scalping or using EA with freely because there is no restrictions on forex trading strategies. With the protection of negative balance so I do not have to worry because protect my account from reach a negative balance. I like trading in Xtreamforex.

China,
May 16, 2017,

Xtreamforex.com is very good broker , i have been trading with them from last 6 month ,i participate in demo contest and i win 200 $ prize , they transfer the amount into my trading account and i had withdraw the amount without any terms, execution is very good , but the customer support is bit slow , they they always help me, i have 6 years experience , but this is good broker , they will do good in future as i can see

dublin, Ireland,
May 14, 2017,

excellent Broker!

excellent broker. i am very much satisfied with the overall performance. Low Spreads and fast withdrawals. i recommend xtreamforex.

Pakistan,
May 6, 2017,

I am using Xtreamforex for over 6 months now had no problem with them, have a good performance and very tight spreads in trading platform. There is one more good thing about them is that we can use any EA for trading and that is no problem for broker.

Junaid Iqbal,
Pakistan,
Apr 15, 2017,

A good emerging Broker as their support & help is very quick if you face any problem. I have never face any withdrawals problem nor deposit problem . The speed of order execution is really fast that is awesome for my super scalping strategy.

India,
Apr 13, 2017,

very bad broker.....all guys from this broker they are cheater, calling to us via skype call, if you will deposit they do manupulation in MT4 execution. running market making broker.

please be aware and i filed the complian against this broker, they are cheater, scammer

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 13, 2017,

xTreamForex

I believe and as I sure when I tread with them they told me we are old company and now we change it, but when I open the account there something happens to lost all my deposit that time.

but you know something, I don't care about the money if it is not returned back, but the way how they are working they have to stop it and get them to police as they will play with other people after me.

and that make the big problem with the true of trading in forex.

as when we talk with my friends they told me they are P*** sh***t, and they are playing with the people and there is no true.

in case if we keep quiet about them and not follow the owner and get back the money as he plays with people.

and I have approval about them how they play with us.

Mar 3, 2017 - No Rating we wish to them a good luck but as per chat with support, the Company found before 12 years and they change the name from “Grand Investing Limited” to "Xtream Forex".
and for more information, I was so tired of looking for the rules about withdrawal, but I don't find it till now, but when you need to know how to deposit you can find it front of you direct.

My Question: what is the rules of withdrawal?
can I withdrawal after 2 weeks within not more than 10 - 20 trading?
and why they are not put it next to the deposit so, it will be so clear for everyone.