XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jun 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

N/A, USA,
May 22, 2021,

Honest Review...

As we know, US residents have a hard time trying to find reputable brokers to work with. I know for myself, choosing to go with any kind of none regulated broker does not sit easy… However, the trading conditions with XtreamForex are what captured my attention. Leverage is important to me as I write a lot of automated strategies and need access to higher leverage for testing / having multiple positions open at a time. Being able to utilize 1:1000 leverage (micro account) without any account maximum balance is something a lot of other brokers do not do. The only catch is, one can only have a total order volume across all open positions of 5 lots (listed on website), however, in talking with support, this number could be requested / increased to 7-8 lots. Considering you can establish multiple MT4 accounts under your profile, this is not too bad, as one can spread funds out to be able to essentially utilize more total volume across all open positions…

With live chat support being able to answer all my trading condition related questions to infer the information above, I ultimately decided to register a company account. After registering, the live chat conversation moved over to a Skype conversation, for which I am now in constant contact with one of their team members dedicated to supporting US customers. From a support perspective. I can say nothing but good things so far…

To test the waters, I sent over $3,000 for an initial deposit via PayPal. While seeming a bit unconventional, as the email for PayPal I would be sending to appeared to be an individual’s address, I still proceeded considering the protection I would get via my bank/VISA card and PayPal. I setup two MT4 accounts in my profile and had $1500 in each. At the end of about 3 weeks in testing some automation, the account saw a positive gain of about $100.

In wanting to test withdraws with XtreamForex, I proceeded to move funds from both MT4 accounts into my profile wallet to perform a withdraw of the complete account balance of around $3100. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars at this moment is because I was told the withdraw cannot be sent via PayPal (to my company card/account) the way it came over (they are supposed to be resolving this issue). At this point I started to get a bit worried, however, it was recommended from support (chatting on skype in real time) we try BTC if possible… Considering I have an account for the same company established with a crypto exchange, we opted for the BTC withdraw option (not my preference tho). Ultimately the BTC withdraw for around $3100 came over to my company account with no problem...

My next test will be to deposit with just crypto (no protection essentially) and perform another withdraw shortly after more profits accumulate.

As of now I would recommend XtreamForex. Support is great, deposit was quick - up and running in less than an hour, withdraw was fast – also less than an hour.

As I will be continuing working with XtreamForex, I will update this review as applicable in the event of anything negative.

Happy trading!

Naina Bisht,
New Delhi, India,
Apr 16, 2021,

Xtream Forex is in no way an international Broker

Be cautious from Xtream Forex as they are not an international forex broker. They dont have customer except from india only Indian staff. So no safety of funds and no safety of Trades executed here only they pose to be an International Brokerage without Global Presence. They will Contact you with Cyprus Number but all their Indian employees contacting you with Cyprus Number while located in india not revealing their real identity.So its not a Transparent Broker as their working style is very mysterious. I did a lot of investigation before investing with them and finally decided not to invest.

Illinois, USA,
Mar 4, 2021,

Great Company, Great Service...

I decided to write this review about XtreamForex. At first when I first created an account at XtreamForex I did not know exactly what to expect from them. Although I did read the information from the company and it sounded good, it was a new company to me and you know how some brokerages really hype things up. I must say that I am very glad I created an account with them. I have not had any problems with the company. Trading is great, deposits and ALL withdrawals have gone like clockwork. Two people that work there are in contact with me via Skype and we chat about trading and other world things and events. They reply back quickly every question I ask and make sure my deposits or withdrawals go through without a hitch. I was surprised how fast my withdrawals have all gone. They have not failed me yet. I can’t be any happier that I am with the super quick and personalized service I am receiving from XtreamForex. I hope this little review helps someone make any decision, one way or another, in joining this brokerage service.

Punjab, Pakistan,
Feb 4, 2021,

I work with xtream along two years and i have excellent experiency with this company the cpmpany staff is too much coperative and the amazing thing i lkie that company the withdraw and deposit is very fast i am very happy to work with this compay.p

Matt,
Maryland, USA,
Dec 1, 2020,

Great Support

The customer support is Top notch.
They are very responsive and timely.
Xtream also has plenty of way's to load
your account when your ready to go live
including bitcoin & PayPal.
The interface is user-friendly and the
transactions didn't take long at all. I was live within 30 mins of funding my account.
Tennessee, USA,
Nov 19, 2020,

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO PREMIUM!
I'm a subscriber. The signals are hyped up garbage. A waste of money. They have you buying at major resistance levels (at the top) and selling at major support (at the bottom). Their strategy is terrible. They do not use the strategy Salah uses on premium. The service is not profitable. They do not show all the losing trades on the free channel. It's no where near 85% win rate like they claim.

Peshawar, Pakistan,
Nov 18, 2020,

I have a good trading experiance with xtreamforex broker

Good staff and quick responce team and fast withdrawl broker have a good experiance with it so far!!! No complains

Uttarakhand, India,
Nov 16, 2020,

Suspicious activity happened on my account without my consent

I have an account with Xtream Forex I started with $300 and made good profits but after somedays i noticed that unwanted trades were opening at the time of high volatility market with that to big volume and against the market, I reported to their account managers but didn't got any resolution so at last after my account washed up due tom this i contacted their so call partners head Miss Nikita and asked for IP address for the orders and she cleverly gave me 4 IP's address in written on mail I specifically asked for MT4 managers journals details of my orders as editing on that is not that easy after so many days and continues approach she gave me an excel sheet containing all my orders details and so much on editing on the IP address as its clearly noticeable, I am from India and no order was executed from an Indian IP.
i am not expecting right now something as mistake was mine that I didn't cross their background and authencity & their regulations i just trusted on friend recommendation, after all this their account manager still approach me for more deposits. I work with many brokers but didn't experience this kind of unprofessionalism where taking money from the client's pocket is only the motive of a company.
I request to all investors to check the authencity of these kind of scumbag brokers who are just rounding off the funds of the investors inspite of throwing them in the real markets.

Bhopal, India,
Nov 11, 2020,

Best broker excellent customer service

It’s been more than a year I am trading with them.
Till now I didn’t get any issues with trading platform, deposit and withdrawal so I highly recommend xtreamforex.
They provide excellent customer service and my relationship manager is always there to help me.
And I always get withdrawal within 12 hrs.
So that’s all we need from a Broker.

Arattupuzha Kerala, India,
Nov 2, 2020,

Xtream Forex

Hi I'm Adarsh from Arattupuzha Kerala. I worked with many forex broking houses before but was never satisfied and happy with the services rendered by them.
But at xtream forex almost all services are quick pertaining to withdrawal, resolving trading issues and deposits. I never faced any hindrances or difficulties. And at this juncture I would like to appreciate the dedication of duties and responsibilities rendered by Miss Soniya Artino for her timely support and coordination round the clock to be precise and I salute her man management skills which is exceptional and unique

Special thanks to Miss Nikita and team for prompt act to resolve issues pertaining to trading and deposits

I would heartly recommend all traders to experience the smooth functioning of trades through xtream forex at least once in a life time to build the confidence to continue trading for lifetime with xtream forex

Punjab, India,
Oct 3, 2020,

Good Broker

I trade with XtreamForex and after three years i still had a great time with them. Good platform, good bonuses and good execution.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Oct 7, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us.

Philippines, Philippines,
Sep 25, 2020,

Recommended Broker

I’vez been using XteeamForex for the past 3 years. Customer service us excellent. Daily withdrawals are smooth, user-friendly, and are done on the same day. I would recommend everyone to try out XtreamForex.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 30, 2020:

Abohar, India,
Sep 8, 2020,

Best broker

I must recommended this broker, i was start my trading 3 months before. Order Execution is pretty fast if you want to use the manual trading they also charge very small commissions. Xtreamforex provide various currency pairs with effective trading tools which is the best option if you want to make profit . I highly suggested this broker

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 11, 2020:

Davao City, Philippines,
Aug 28, 2020,

Almost 1 year with them - No Profit

Worst broker experience ever. I used this broker as it was recommended by a certain Financial Consulting Company (Kenztar). I don't know much about trading so they suggested investing via copy trading. So my father and I did, we started a small account and to be specific a $500 account each and there was a verbal agreement of profit sharing, that is for every winning trade 80% goes to us, 20% goes to them (the trader) but during a losing trade, 100% goes to us (the investor). Also, I tried to communicate with one of the lead traders about my account, and you know what happened? no response, he didn't even bother to read my message, a complete douchebag! To cut the long story short, I decided to withdraw my remaining balance as it was clearly not profiting, my father stayed hoping the account can still recover, and profit, So from September 2019 to July 2020, my balance dropped to $128.21. To add insult to injury, when I withdraw what's left on my account via external withdrawal, she gave me a whopping low exchange rate of only $1 = Php 46 and told me that the market movement was crazy, really? Is she crazy? are you kidding me?. So that was my story with them. I saved some documents such as statements of account, conversation screenshots for later evidence in case they try to refute this claim. end of the story.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Dear Client,

As per your review we investigate your details and found that your fund manager account is vanished because of loosing trades, that's why whole funds deducted from your account.

Loosing Trades are not broker fault it totally depends on market movement of particular trading derivative.

Jalandhar, India,
Aug 27, 2020,

Reliable Broker

Hello Everyone my name is Manisha. I hv started trading with xtreamforex 3 month ago....i opened a demo account first and practise my strategies on their platform. Now few days ago i opened live trading account oc 10000 USD with thia broker. everything goes good and i made profit of 7000 usd. But when i place withdrawal it got rejected after giving reason that deposit and withdrawal method should be same.
I was worried i thought i lost money but when i use same withdrawal method as per deposit within 6 hour i got my withdrawal in my bank account......Now i will continue my trading with this broker.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Sep 1, 2020:

Canada, Canada,
Jul 18, 2020,

Honest Broker

In general i am happy with XtreamForex, as found here everything i need for trading. I made a request for withdrawal few months ago but didnot recieve withdrawal for more than four days. I was scared of thinking that i lost money. Then i contacted support department on Live Chat to check what us wrong.
They told me your withdrawal is pending because of incomplete bank details.
They sent mail on my registered mail id four days ago but I forgot to check my email. I saw thier email and send complete bank details within 24hours i got my requested withdraw in my bank account

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Jul 22, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Tamil nadu, India (inside the offices of XtreamForex),
Jul 10, 2020,

Very good and reliable broker - Because they pay my salary

I am trading with this broker from last 3 years no issues with deposits and wds. Execution is superb.... i would recommend all that if you wanna safe and profitable trading then go for Xtreamforex.

This review came from the same IP used by representatives of XtreamForex.  The same location was also used to submit the fake review from "twinkle" on 2020-02-10.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 19, 2020,

Profit Removed 4000026

Wallet ID : 210712

I joined this broker a long time ago Mon, Sep 26, 2016.

After few deposited i did try for win but unfortunately i lost so that time i decided to quite . after few days account manager connected me on Phone and said for deposit and start again... but due to Market situation i decided to wait ...

After a long period i deposited again this broker $100 via Skrill and made Profits..

But after few trades Company Disabled my account , i transferred my funds to wallet which screenshot attached.

My Balance around $3200.

I requested withdraw via Email for Process it and during this period i connected on live chat after withdraw request later they changed my account to In active.

when i talked on chat they said wait 24hrs for receive response. and after 24hrs they just return my deposited $100 and i got this email..

Hope you are well !!
This email is to inform you that we have processed withdrawal of your Initial amount.
Due to some reason we cannot continue with your trading activities in this wallet.

While everything was ok and verified.

I am waiting for process my rest of money $3100.

IF i get it i will update...
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Jun 30, 2020:
Dear Client,

As per your review we investigate your details and found that your initial amount was refunded back the same day after your confirmation.

You were using the EA that breached our Terms of Trading. You were well aware that use of EA can block your account but still you use EA which breached the trading terms.

All the details were sent to client and send withdrawal back with his own confirmation.

Regards
India, India,
May 19, 2020,

No attention to client concerns, hiding information, no support.

I started trading with this broker on recommendation of a close friend and soon realized that I have made a mistake. They charge unreasonably high swaps and did not move the account to swap free until I planned to quit trading. The sales manager assigned to me has absolutely no idea of trading and doesn’t listen to client concerns at all. She just repeats a certain script which serves no purpose and gets the conversation no where. Upon my efforts of taking the query to someone sensible, they just found it better to release me as a client. Considering the inappropriate trade practices I also decided to withdraw.

My issue was with an order execution in US30. It is an old case and I have written so many emails and WhatsApp messages but no proper response at all.

Account number: 2108966296 (suspended)
Order number: #20250197

The order was a Sell order and was set with an SL price of 22808.00 and it was closed at 22797.44. I understand that there is slippage in execution and it can be in either direction but I have full rights to see tick prices by which the order was executed.

As it was a Sell order, it closed by Ask price; however, the charts only show Bid price on MT4. To my disappointment, everytime I asked for the ticks (Bid and Ask) for closing of the order, they kept providing the OHLC levels which are again only based on Bid prices and they did not show me correct Ask prices. If they see the query here, they may now send any ticks as Ask price but those are not at all trustworthy.

Thi was about the order. Now if we see their regulations, they do not have credible regulator that regulates fair business practice.

This broker and especially the sales representative Nikita have been so disappointing. I wanted to highlight this issue long time before but the broker tried hard that I shouldn’t report it. Did not give any support but wanted to get away clean.

This is the worst broker ever with no proper liquidity partner, no execution venue. Even if there is any execution venue and LP on paper, then those are just on paper. They execute all the orders within their company and trade against their clients. Unreasonably high swaps and absolutely irresponsible sales team with no customer service team at all. Because I never got to hear from a customer service representative, I can confirm it. Moreover, as soon as withdrew the remaining money, they stopped contacting because they knew they do not have answers to my questions.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Kartik,

As per our your review we have done investigation on the trading account 2108966296 and found that this account is completely active. For Proof we have attached screenshot of your account statement.
ALL FILES EXPIRED - aconvert.com only retains files for 1-2 hours

For second concern that is order number #20250197 proper information was sent to you in email which we got from our liquidity provider. For proof again i have attached the screenshot of email in which reply was sent. Here is the url of image: https://s4.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/a3hpz-5nhwa.jpg

This was cleary mentioned that due to low liquidity in the market at that time SL was not taken.

Regards
Noapara ,abhanagar, jessore, Bangladesh,
Feb 25, 2020,

Good broker

I apologise for my review , i have misunderstood the trading concept.
Xtreamforex Broker was nowhere wrong, they have already given my withdrawal and profit too.
I am operating my trading with them now again , i have resume my work.
I recommend this broker for future also.

Feb 19, 2020 - 1 Star My wallet I'd :- 989852
My mt4 account:- 2108958096
I started trading with this broker since 6 months. When I make a good profit they blocked my account without any reason. Don't confuse with their false 5 star rating , they are employee of this scam broker. Don't trade with this broker . Your money is not safe . They are not a good regulated broker . You don't back your money. Even your original deposit.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Md shafikul islam,

We are glad that you understood the concept and realize your mistake. Thanks for recommending us and sharing your review with community. This review made our day!

Kaifi khan,
Lucknow, India,
Feb 20, 2020,

Best broker team I have never ever met .

Hello Everyone
My name is khan. I have been trading with XtreamForex from a long time and after experiencing all of their services I can say that this broker really upgraded their system of working. When I joined I was in doubt but now I can say that you must register with XtreamForex and start trading. Their execution, support, spreads and trading products all are of top quality. Well Done and best wishes to the whole team of XtreamForex!

Dear Client,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy that you loved your experience with XtreamForex. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 17, 2020,

worst broker,complete scam

I am jesmin.wallet id:1010288 mt4 acc:2108965791. they scammed my 2000 dollar.if u make good profit using big volume,they will block ur account.if unblock,then they will snatch away ur balance.withdrawl is slow,sometimes it takes more than 48 hours and my irresponsible account manager was avijit( +357 96 930451).Don't use this broker.many accounts are being blocked.even they started local bank deposit/withdrawl facility,suddenly they stopped bank withdrawl without prior notice. they have no regulation,ignore them.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,

We have already replied for your complaint in email and you have accepted that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading. We have screenshot of your email in which you have accepted your mistake: LINK TO IMAGE CONTAINING REVIEWER'S EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

An artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request of clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• As an example, you managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.

With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 3,075 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 4,350 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 1,275 USD more than your initial deposits. We already have given the withdrawal of your genuine profit.

With Regards,
punjab, India,
Feb 10, 2020,

Highly Recommended Best forex broker (since they pay my salary)

Am working with xtreamforex from past 2 years,excution is very good even on news time also,spread is very good,withdraw is very fast,in the end i dont found any negative thing from this broker,best broker for forex traders.
5 Star Rating Removed.  This review came from the same location in India that was used by a representative of XtreamForex.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

i deposited 25k and has been traded on VIP account in this broker. I have to say that this broker is very good and i am very happy with them. The commission for ecn account only 1$/lot - its very cheap, with this condition i make more profit and withdraw it, i still trading with XtreamForex....

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

Good broker

i am from vietnam, i traded with xtreamforex for 2 years, very good broker and good payment. The spread is good and the staffs here are very supportive. I met with the company CEO, he is an knowledgeable and reliable man.

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us and our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.