XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jul 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Tamil nadu, India (inside the offices of XtreamForex),
Jul 10, 2020,

Very good and reliable broker - Because they pay my salary

I am trading with this broker from last 3 years no issues with deposits and wds. Execution is superb.... i would recommend all that if you wanna safe and profitable trading then go for Xtreamforex.

This review came from the same IP used by representatives of XtreamForex.  The same location was also used to submit the fake review from "twinkle" on 2020-02-10.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Karachi, Pakistan,
Jun 19, 2020,

Profit Removed 4000026

Wallet ID : 210712

I joined this broker a long time ago Mon, Sep 26, 2016.

After few deposited i did try for win but unfortunately i lost so that time i decided to quite . after few days account manager connected me on Phone and said for deposit and start again... but due to Market situation i decided to wait ...

After a long period i deposited again this broker $100 via Skrill and made Profits..

But after few trades Company Disabled my account , i transferred my funds to wallet which screenshot attached.

My Balance around $3200.

I requested withdraw via Email for Process it and during this period i connected on live chat after withdraw request later they changed my account to In active.

when i talked on chat they said wait 24hrs for receive response. and after 24hrs they just return my deposited $100 and i got this email..

Hope you are well !!
This email is to inform you that we have processed withdrawal of your Initial amount.
Due to some reason we cannot continue with your trading activities in this wallet.

While everything was ok and verified.

I am waiting for process my rest of money $3100.

IF i get it i will update...

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Jun 30, 2020:
Dear Client,

As per your review we investigate your details and found that your initial amount was refunded back the same day after your confirmation.

You were using the EA that breached our Terms of Trading. You were well aware that use of EA can block your account but still you use EA which breached the trading terms.

All the details were sent to client and send withdrawal back with his own confirmation.

Regards
India, India,
May 19, 2020,

No attention to client concerns, hiding information, no support.

I started trading with this broker on recommendation of a close friend and soon realized that I have made a mistake. They charge unreasonably high swaps and did not move the account to swap free until I planned to quit trading. The sales manager assigned to me has absolutely no idea of trading and doesn’t listen to client concerns at all. She just repeats a certain script which serves no purpose and gets the conversation no where. Upon my efforts of taking the query to someone sensible, they just found it better to release me as a client. Considering the inappropriate trade practices I also decided to withdraw.

My issue was with an order execution in US30. It is an old case and I have written so many emails and WhatsApp messages but no proper response at all.

Account number: 2108966296 (suspended)
Order number: #20250197

The order was a Sell order and was set with an SL price of 22808.00 and it was closed at 22797.44. I understand that there is slippage in execution and it can be in either direction but I have full rights to see tick prices by which the order was executed.

As it was a Sell order, it closed by Ask price; however, the charts only show Bid price on MT4. To my disappointment, everytime I asked for the ticks (Bid and Ask) for closing of the order, they kept providing the OHLC levels which are again only based on Bid prices and they did not show me correct Ask prices. If they see the query here, they may now send any ticks as Ask price but those are not at all trustworthy.

Thi was about the order. Now if we see their regulations, they do not have credible regulator that regulates fair business practice.

This broker and especially the sales representative Nikita have been so disappointing. I wanted to highlight this issue long time before but the broker tried hard that I shouldn’t report it. Did not give any support but wanted to get away clean.

This is the worst broker ever with no proper liquidity partner, no execution venue. Even if there is any execution venue and LP on paper, then those are just on paper. They execute all the orders within their company and trade against their clients. Unreasonably high swaps and absolutely irresponsible sales team with no customer service team at all. Because I never got to hear from a customer service representative, I can confirm it. Moreover, as soon as withdrew the remaining money, they stopped contacting because they knew they do not have answers to my questions.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Kartik,

As per our your review we have done investigation on the trading account 2108966296 and found that this account is completely active. For Proof we have attached screenshot of your account statement.
ALL FILES EXPIRED - aconvert.com only retains files for 1-2 hours

For second concern that is order number #20250197 proper information was sent to you in email which we got from our liquidity provider. For proof again i have attached the screenshot of email in which reply was sent. Here is the url of image: https://s4.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/a3hpz-5nhwa.jpg

This was cleary mentioned that due to low liquidity in the market at that time SL was not taken.

Regards
Noapara ,abhanagar, jessore, Bangladesh,
Feb 25, 2020,

Good broker

I apologise for my review , i have misunderstood the trading concept.
Xtreamforex Broker was nowhere wrong, they have already given my withdrawal and profit too.
I am operating my trading with them now again , i have resume my work.
I recommend this broker for future also.

Feb 19, 2020 - 1 Star My wallet I'd :- 989852
My mt4 account:- 2108958096
I started trading with this broker since 6 months. When I make a good profit they blocked my account without any reason. Don't confuse with their false 5 star rating , they are employee of this scam broker. Don't trade with this broker . Your money is not safe . They are not a good regulated broker . You don't back your money. Even your original deposit.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Md shafikul islam,

We are glad that you understood the concept and realize your mistake. Thanks for recommending us and sharing your review with community. This review made our day!

Kaifi khan,
Lucknow, India,
Feb 20, 2020,

Best broker team I have never ever met .

Hello Everyone
My name is khan. I have been trading with XtreamForex from a long time and after experiencing all of their services I can say that this broker really upgraded their system of working. When I joined I was in doubt but now I can say that you must register with XtreamForex and start trading. Their execution, support, spreads and trading products all are of top quality. Well Done and best wishes to the whole team of XtreamForex!

Dear Client,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy that you loved your experience with XtreamForex. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Feb 17, 2020,

worst broker,complete scam

I am jesmin.wallet id:1010288 mt4 acc:2108965791. they scammed my 2000 dollar.if u make good profit using big volume,they will block ur account.if unblock,then they will snatch away ur balance.withdrawl is slow,sometimes it takes more than 48 hours and my irresponsible account manager was avijit( +357 96 930451).Don't use this broker.many accounts are being blocked.even they started local bank deposit/withdrawl facility,suddenly they stopped bank withdrawl without prior notice. they have no regulation,ignore them.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,

We have already replied for your complaint in email and you have accepted that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading. We have screenshot of your email in which you have accepted your mistake: LINK TO IMAGE CONTAINING REVIEWER'S EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

An artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request of clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• As an example, you managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.

With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 3,075 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 4,350 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 1,275 USD more than your initial deposits. We already have given the withdrawal of your genuine profit.

With Regards,
punjab, India,
Feb 10, 2020,

Highly Recommended Best forex broker (since they pay my salary)

Am working with xtreamforex from past 2 years,excution is very good even on news time also,spread is very good,withdraw is very fast,in the end i dont found any negative thing from this broker,best broker for forex traders.
5 Star Rating Removed.  This review came from the same location in India that was used by a representative of XtreamForex.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

i deposited 25k and has been traded on VIP account in this broker. I have to say that this broker is very good and i am very happy with them. The commission for ecn account only 1$/lot - its very cheap, with this condition i make more profit and withdraw it, i still trading with XtreamForex....

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

Good broker

i am from vietnam, i traded with xtreamforex for 2 years, very good broker and good payment. The spread is good and the staffs here are very supportive. I met with the company CEO, he is an knowledgeable and reliable man.

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us and our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Jan 31, 2020,

They do not pay. Liar, Turns off ID when the quantity is profitable.

They do not pay. He keeps ponding and then block without notice. Does not interact with anyone. I have all these proofs..
I'm making $ 1500 profit. Giving me $ 190 withdraw. ID closed the next day. I want to know what they answer. Nobody makes contact. Some of you please
Do not open Xtream ID.
I want justice.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 27, 2020:
Dear Nazmal Hossain,

We have already replied for your complaint in email that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading.

Moreover there is an artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• You managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.
• With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 110 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 190 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 80 USD more than your initial deposits.

Due to invalid trades you breached the company's Term and Conditions. As we had warned you that your trading style did not match our terms, you continuously breaching terms after notification that is why we block your account.

Mumbai, India,
Jan 7, 2020,

good Broker

Hi I am santosh gupta From Mumbai I am trading with Xstreamforex.com in sins last 6 Month i dont have ant problem with this Broker , They give Proper withdrwal in 24 Hours

Jan 3, 2020,

Reliable and Honest Broker

I have been trading with XtreamForex since last three years. Their Execution is pretty fast and withdrawals are faster than expected in working days. They also offer wide range of trading tools, top notch customer support and safety of your funds. In short I on my own experience I can say that I did not face any problem with this broker. Highly Recommend XtreamForex from my side to genuine traders : )

Satkhira, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Dec 10, 2019,

Big Big Scam With News Trading

Hello trader's,
This broker is scam . When you make a big profit you can't withdraw your profit . They will show you any unnecessary conditions. I'm trading with this broker about few months. Let's describe about my problem,
They allow you scalping,news trading etc. But when i make profit in CAD news 07/12/19 and request for withdraw, they rejected my withdraw request. And told me this trade is invalid . And you need to hold this trade 2min and 2pips. But they always told news trading is allowed , scalping allowed . So, if scalping is allowed then why i need to hold my trade 2min and 2pips?? This is big scam , your fund is not safe , beware to this broker.
My wallet id 1009308
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear Mr. PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,
@Fareed97x

With regards to your review and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

As per the investigation we have found that all your withdrawals are processed from our side. You have deposited $35.40 and took withdrawal of $137.40. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew $102 more than your initial deposits.

Moreover please note that there are no pending withdrawals from our side in your account. You already took all your withdrawals even there is no money left in any of your trading account.

Other than this your account is still active and you can trade on your account.

Lucknow, India,
Oct 3, 2019,

Best forex broker

I personally recommend Xtreamforex because of no hidden charges on deposits and withdrawal. Also XtreamForex Customer Support is very polite and helpful; they always give their best to help me.

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Dear Client Your Feedback is Important, Thanks for Sharing your Valuable Experience!
Oct 1, 2019,

Swindler....Defrauder.....Knave......Trickster.....

Couple of months back I registered an account with this broker and invested money. As news spike trading is allowed in this broker,based on some favourable news I earned pretty good amount of profit on 7th August'19, but matter of great regret that when I was trying to withdraw my profit they just blocked my all trading accounts ( 2108959246, 2108959250, 2108959251) as well as main wallet (wallet id: 1008474) where my investment & also profits existed. I was just simply astonished!!!!!!!! I already asked explanations through email but they were unable to provide exact valid reason.
Now my question is that...... is there any forex guardian existed to take care of this issue & KICKKKKK OFFFFF this cheap broker from the market?????

Eveybody should aware of it because if clients looser then broker happy but if anyone earn profit this lame broker is not gonna pay.
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 3, 2019:
We are very sorry for inconvenience, please send an email to our support team along with details. We try to solve your problem as soon as possible!
Sep 25, 2019,

Best Forex Broker

Hi, my name is Anchal and I am a trader at xtreamforex. Join this broker for fast execution and excellent customer support. Always available to answer your queries and give valuable suggestions. I recommended this broker to all investors and clients who wants to succeed in forex market.

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 3, 2019:
Jashore, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Sep 23, 2019,

GOOD BROKER

The issue with the broker is resolved and Mr. Abhijit Roy helped me a lot and explained me about the terms and conditions which were not followed when i traded before. All good with the broker now

Aug 9, 2019 - 1 Star Very very big scamer they cannot pay my withdraw 10k usd please avoid all forex trader this is very big scamer. Not only Pay but also they block my wallet and trading account. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019 Dear Client

Aug 27, 2019,

100% Scam Broker

I wanted to file a case with this broker earlier, but the broker requested me and was delayed for about a month. And now my profit dollars have blocked my account without giving me. They provide great support if the customer loses. But gaining no more support. The broker is no longer contacting me.
So my humble request to you is that my fair dollar gets me from this fraudulent broker.

Name: Sohag Hossain
My Account/Wallet Id :989212
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019:

Hà Nội, Viet Nam,
Jan 29, 2019,

Good broker, they have good spread and good rebate. There is no problem with the withdrawal, it fast and easy. I am vietamese, but i think the company should have vietnamese on website and local banks to withdraw

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019:
Dear Client

Your Feedback is Important, Thanks for Sharing your Valuable Experience!

Regard
XtreamForex
Pakistan,
Nov 30, 2018,

very very big scamer thy cannot py my withdraw 5k usd please avoid all forex tader this is very big scamer
Dear Client

we are very sorry for inconvenience , can you please tell me your Xtream ID along with your trading account number , so we will look into your account

Mohali, Punjab, India,
Nov 16, 2018,

One of Best Forex Broker

Hello my name is anu and i have been trading from last three years. Two years ago one of my friend recommended me xtreamforex broker for forex trading. I joined xtreamforex before two years ago and m highly satisfied your trade execution speed and honesty of big deposit withdraw transaction. Want to say thanks for your valuable services....

Dear Clients

Thank you fro subbmiting your review here , your feedback is important to us

Regard
XtreamForex
Oct 30, 2018,

Highly Recommended

As per my experience in forex trading I know that xtreamforex is the best forex broker company. I have started trading 6 months earlier in this company and I never found any kind of execution, customer support , withdrawal issue. Highly recommended Forex Broker from my end....Thanks a lot guys for your assistance!
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Nov 5, 2018:
Dear Sarita we are glad to hear it . Thank you for your feedback , your feedback is important to us
Oct 27, 2018,

Very Good broker to introduce clients n best Execution

This is my take on xtreamforex after reading the reviews here, i was trading with xtreamforex from last 10 months now, i have 50 clients accounts here and on daily basis i am making deposits and getting all withdrawals on time. I have VIP account , i have zero spread account with only 6$ commission deduction on all pairs of Fx.

I need BTC and INDICES to trade and xtream have both and giving me very good IB commissions on that also, my ib commission is daily payout.

What I would really to see in Xtream is that btc cryptos market is closed in weekends while its open on weekends on some other places, i will be looking here that they will also enable it so we can trade in weekend also. I will be looking for good ib commissions and more less spreads. I hope Xtream representatives are here and will be reviewing my views as well. My account number is 2108944949. Will be looking for higher commisisons in future.

Dear Oliver Adams

Thanks for your valuable feedback , we are very happy that you are ennying trading with you , we wishes many more years with you

Mandi bahauddin, Pakistan,
Oct 23, 2018,

this is scam broker

This is scam broker they are cheating with peoples. if you are losing your money they are happy and if you earn they will not give u widrwal
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 30, 2018:
Dear client

thanks for sharing your feedback , according to our records , we already paid you 1500$ of your profit
patiala, India,
Aug 4, 2018,

xtreamforex safe broker

Xtreamforex didn't hear the broker 2 year ago , I received many phone calls from them 6 month ago I thought to start with them. I got allot of trouble when I was opening accounts with them. Because they asked me document and bank account statements. After I send them bank statements they said theywneed bank reference letters, this was something new to me. Butin the end i had mt4 login details . Plaform speed are very fast. Spread is very low also. Received my withdrawal in 2 hours everytime . So in the end happy trading . Xtreamforex I will recommend you guys thanks