XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Mandi bahauddin, Pakistan,
Oct 23, 2018,

this is scam broker

This is scam broker they are cheating with peoples. if you are losing your money they are happy and if you earn they will not give u widrwal
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 30, 2018:
Dear client

thanks for sharing your feedback , according to our records , we already paid you 1500$ of your profit
patiala, India,
Aug 4, 2018,

xtreamforex safe broker

Xtreamforex didn't hear the broker 2 year ago , I received many phone calls from them 6 month ago I thought to start with them. I got allot of trouble when I was opening accounts with them. Because they asked me document and bank account statements. After I send them bank statements they said theywneed bank reference letters, this was something new to me. Butin the end i had mt4 login details . Plaform speed are very fast. Spread is very low also. Received my withdrawal in 2 hours everytime . So in the end happy trading . Xtreamforex I will recommend you guys thanks

Russia, Russian Federation,
Jul 8, 2018,

XtreamForex - scam

I worked with this broker approximately for month(from may to june 2018). I have opened the trade account 2108937546.

I have made small deposit -150$. Thanks to succesful transactions I got first profit and withrawed 300$.

The broker executed the withdrawal quickly.Then I increased the trading volume and earned profit again. At the end of June, there were 726$ on my trading account.

After some applyes to withraw my money broker banned my trading account and my account. I writed a lot of mails answering: "where's my money' but he didn't answered yet. Moreover broker banned my chat. I can't open chat window from my notebook (IP-adress ban). I think broker also banned my e-mail.It turned out, that this broker is real rascar. I don't recommend somebody to work with him. Don't believ all positive reviews about this broker.
Jaipur, India,
Jul 7, 2018,

Xtreamforex - you can trust this broker

Xtreamforex broker I find it good . 2 years ago I open demo account . that time I was afraid to open an account with them . some trader told me they will run away with client funds and some said they are another market maker , so I didn't open an account with them . but after long researcher 6 month ago I open an account with them , my account number is 2108931287 . so far I am happy because I got withdraw , I have agent account with them and get daily payout , around 6000$ withdraw I had received from them , executions are very fast spread is 0.2 to 0.4 on ecn account . their support need to improved , its not very fast and transfer from wallet to trading account is slow , they need to improve that part , from withdraw and trading I am satisfied . its 5 star from my side

Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Jun 30, 2018,

XtreamForex - the scammers !!!!

In late April 2018 I opened a trading account with 2108937705 from this broker.
Made a small deposit. A month later he earned a small profit. He made a withdrawal of 100 dollars. The broker made the withdrawal of money without delay.
I increased the deposit. A month later I earned another $ 1,250.
In mid-June, 2018 I applied for the withdrawal of 300 dollars. Three days later, the broker blocked my trading account and my personal cabinet.
My broker does not respond to my letters. I tried to find out through the chat that the broker blocked the chat window - probably on my ip address, because the chat was working from another computer, but the expert did not answer me.
I do not recommend this broker. XtreamForex - the scammers !!!!
Shivani,
Jan 31, 2018,

Easy and fast execution
I am trading with them from last 6 months , i am working as IB in four brokers but only here I am getting daily IB COMMISSION PAYOUT, I take my IB commission payout everyday in my Neteller Account. My all clients are trading here, they have 24 hours live chat support and good execution no delays in order They have conducted a seminar for me in my city last month and it was very successfull. Now my clients are raising after the seminar. If you need any help or any queries please contact me and register under my IB you will get a good support

Petra Bozdechova,
Czech Republic,
Jan 31, 2018,

strict procedure on legal documentation to open account but overall no problem with execution and withdrawal on Time

b.c, Canada,
Jan 30, 2018,

very good services.....very good brokers....happy to have a very good services from them

Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 14, 2018,

Great Broker with very good team

I can recommend XtreamForex to anyone who wants to learn how to trade. I have received good follow-up from the first contact. David has given me training and advice regarding purchase and marketing follow-up. He is always available and rings after job to explain what is happening to the market. Michael has given me good training in the systems and risk assessment. I have meet the team in Dubai seminar in movinpick hotel . great experience to have talk with the team . I always get withdraw on time Recommend them, greetings Hassan Ali From Dubai

Punjab, India,
Jan 8, 2018,

Very good broker

I am trading with them from 3 month . Support are so so but executions are very fast withdraw are always on time very good broker

Jan 7, 2018,

Best broker

Melbourne Worked with four other brokers as Ib but I find Xtreamforex more reliable broker to introduce clients with them NO ReQutes And IB commission on daily bases

Mohali , India,
Jan 5, 2018,

One of the best brokers i have found in india

i have trade with them since 2016 i dont have any problem with them . i have agent account with this broker , i am geeting my commission on daily basis . dont have any proble, with the withdraw some times its took 2 day for withdraw other wise its procced on same day , support are very good , spread is 1.4 and 1.6 on euro usd , there are no requte on news times , order place very quick , if you guys want to trade with them from india and iahev dought in mind please contact me , i can help you to start trading at the moment i have found xtreamforex is best broker in india , after my other broker.

benidorm, Spain,
Jan 3, 2018,

Happy with the services with good transparency

Great Seminar ...great execution , all my clients are very happy to trade with xtreamforex , EVERYDAY IB COMMISSION PAYOUT .. Great service....great recommendation

nazim ali shekh,
india, India,
Jan 3, 2018,

xtream forex broker is not gave me withdrow my account no 1000466/8769.48$ and2108927338/12918.53$ 08/09/2018 to many time requested but no gave my withdrow and I will chat the team then why my account will not withdrow team will asking me your transfer is internal i will checking but checking not completed on present time and company all chats link is bloked will send money mail sport team partners team but no any replay by broker I any person feel it is wrong so the will contact me my mail id and phone no my no is 9794144499
Pras,
Dec 29, 2017,

After waiting for several days......Today my withdraw has been processed by xtreamforex.....
Thank You.....

Dec 28, 2017,

I have good experience with this broker. I do not care about a bit of a bad review. because it actually happens to every broker in small quantities. I found this broker with good service. professional payment methods. as long as I do not have any problems, then I stay here

rahul bhatiya ,
fatehgarh shaib , India,
Dec 28, 2017,

i have been working with them from last 6 month . my 10 clients working with them . i am getting ib commission withdraw everyday , spread are very good clients are very happy to trade with them . to be honest 5 out of 5 to them

Yousuf,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Dec 27, 2017,

My experience is great,working with Xtream for 1 year, withdrawal in 24 hours, IB commission payout daily,great execution and reasonable spreads. Just need to follow their terms and conditions. Thumbs Up.

Awais,
Multan, Pakistan,
Dec 21, 2017,

very bad and cheater broker

i was trading with them since 1 year.till 16 of august i saw that they have removed my account and now i even can not login .Mt4 says wrong id and password,upon asking from them they say they will reply in 24 hours.i am waiting since 3 months
Peshawar, Pakistan,
Oct 17, 2017,

Fake Broker total scam stay away. please add them in the list of scam brokers.

This is Wasim Khattak my mt4 account number is 1000416. I opened a sell position in gbp/jpy at 142.87 with .70 volume with SL of 142.60 and when gbpjpy came to140.90 my profit in this trade was 1200$ something. But after 5 hours my trade automatically converted to buy position and SL placed 142.60 and all positions closed with -565 debit. Auto trade converted to buy and SL placed 142.60 this is also a problem how this is possible that 142.60 is SL and trade is closed on 140.95 why sl never hit. it is clear that there is some technical problem or they have done it itself. i also sent them my trading history and log files in which they can clearly see SL is 142.60 and trade is closed on 140.95. Their representative here in Pakistan is the most stupid person. they done this with allot more clients.
9 month gone but they are not replying my single email. i m still sending emails to them every month but very disappointed.

Oct 16, 2017 - No Rating fake broker total scam they had taken my 3000$ and no reply from support for 9 months. i have proofs plz contact me if u can do anything in this case. i need my money back.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 16, 2017,

Scam, fortified trade, trade dispute ongoing

CAUTION. Scam suspected:
My trading account with them is 1000943 and I suspect they have fortified a trade by changing a sell order with over 1000 USD into a buy order on 15th August and trigger a margin stop out.

Screenshot shared:
Note there is no chance on Earth I could buy EURZAR on 15th AUG at 15.92068 but it was my sell price on 11th AUGUST
May 23, 2017,

I have started forex trading since 2009. And indeed many good brokers. However for me, Xtreamforex broker worth to be considered as a broker that provides comfort and service to traders. Starting from the order execution with 50ms. I can do scalping or using EA with freely because there is no restrictions on forex trading strategies. With the protection of negative balance so I do not have to worry because protect my account from reach a negative balance. I like trading in Xtreamforex.

China,
May 16, 2017,

Xtreamforex.com is very good broker , i have been trading with them from last 6 month ,i participate in demo contest and i win 200 $ prize , they transfer the amount into my trading account and i had withdraw the amount without any terms, execution is very good , but the customer support is bit slow , they they always help me, i have 6 years experience , but this is good broker , they will do good in future as i can see

dublin, Ireland,
May 14, 2017,

excellent Broker!

excellent broker. i am very much satisfied with the overall performance. Low Spreads and fast withdrawals. i recommend xtreamforex.

Pakistan,
May 6, 2017,

I am using Xtreamforex for over 6 months now had no problem with them, have a good performance and very tight spreads in trading platform. There is one more good thing about them is that we can use any EA for trading and that is no problem for broker.