XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Junaid Iqbal,
Pakistan,
Apr 15, 2017,

A good emerging Broker as their support & help is very quick if you face any problem. I have never face any withdrawals problem nor deposit problem . The speed of order execution is really fast that is awesome for my super scalping strategy.

India,
Apr 13, 2017,

very bad broker.....all guys from this broker they are cheater, calling to us via skype call, if you will deposit they do manupulation in MT4 execution. running market making broker.

please be aware and i filed the complian against this broker, they are cheater, scammer

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 13, 2017,

xTreamForex

I believe and as I sure when I tread with them they told me we are old company and now we change it, but when I open the account there something happens to lost all my deposit that time.

but you know something, I don't care about the money if it is not returned back, but the way how they are working they have to stop it and get them to police as they will play with other people after me.

and that make the big problem with the true of trading in forex.

as when we talk with my friends they told me they are P*** sh***t, and they are playing with the people and there is no true.

in case if we keep quiet about them and not follow the owner and get back the money as he plays with people.

and I have approval about them how they play with us.

Mar 3, 2017 - No Rating we wish to them a good luck but as per chat with support, the Company found before 12 years and they change the name from “Grand Investing Limited” to "Xtream Forex".
and for more information, I was so tired of looking for the rules about withdrawal, but I don't find it till now, but when you need to know how to deposit you can find it front of you direct.

My Question: what is the rules of withdrawal?
can I withdrawal after 2 weeks within not more than 10 - 20 trading?
and why they are not put it next to the deposit so, it will be so clear for everyone.

MD Rocky Hasan,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Dec 30, 2016,

Very good new broker, i appreciate them as a starter and good service provider.

Good facilities and great service so far i found in a Forex Broker. The thing that i appreciate them as a starter. Moreover the trade execution was really faster than my last few Forex Brokers. Made good profit without any intervention by the broker and withdraw was as fast as the deposit. A high five. I wish this broker a great future ahead.

Arsal,
Javed, Pakistan,
Dec 27, 2016,

This is relatively a very new broker and I decided to try their platform as they are providing ECN accounts. Orders execution is alright and no issue is faced so far.
My routine is such like that I cannot be in front of my laptop all the time but thanks to their Mobile trading platform that operates smoothly. They are good and I wish them best.