XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

India,
Apr 13, 2017,

very bad broker.....all guys from this broker they are cheater, calling to us via skype call, if you will deposit they do manupulation in MT4 execution. running market making broker.

please be aware and i filed the complian against this broker, they are cheater, scammer

Mohali , India,
Jan 5, 2018,

One of the best brokers i have found in india

i have trade with them since 2016 i dont have any problem with them . i have agent account with this broker , i am geeting my commission on daily basis . dont have any proble, with the withdraw some times its took 2 day for withdraw other wise its procced on same day , support are very good , spread is 1.4 and 1.6 on euro usd , there are no requte on news times , order place very quick , if you guys want to trade with them from india and iahev dought in mind please contact me , i can help you to start trading at the moment i have found xtreamforex is best broker in india , after my other broker.

Jan 7, 2018,

Best broker

Melbourne Worked with four other brokers as Ib but I find Xtreamforex more reliable broker to introduce clients with them NO ReQutes And IB commission on daily bases

Yousuf,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Dec 27, 2017,

My experience is great,working with Xtream for 1 year, withdrawal in 24 hours, IB commission payout daily,great execution and reasonable spreads. Just need to follow their terms and conditions. Thumbs Up.

rahul bhatiya ,
fatehgarh shaib , India,
Dec 28, 2017,

i have been working with them from last 6 month . my 10 clients working with them . i am getting ib commission withdraw everyday , spread are very good clients are very happy to trade with them . to be honest 5 out of 5 to them

Oct 27, 2018,

Very Good broker to introduce clients n best Execution

This is my take on xtreamforex after reading the reviews here, i was trading with xtreamforex from last 10 months now, i have 50 clients accounts here and on daily basis i am making deposits and getting all withdrawals on time. I have VIP account , i have zero spread account with only 6$ commission deduction on all pairs of Fx.

I need BTC and INDICES to trade and xtream have both and giving me very good IB commissions on that also, my ib commission is daily payout.

What I would really to see in Xtream is that btc cryptos market is closed in weekends while its open on weekends on some other places, i will be looking here that they will also enable it so we can trade in weekend also. I will be looking for good ib commissions and more less spreads. I hope Xtream representatives are here and will be reviewing my views as well. My account number is 2108944949. Will be looking for higher commisisons in future.

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Dear Oliver Adams

Thanks for your valuable feedback , we are very happy that you are ennying trading with you , we wishes many more years with you

Pakistan,
Nov 30, 2018,

very very big scamer thy cannot py my withdraw 5k usd please avoid all forex tader this is very big scamer
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Dear Client

we are very sorry for inconvenience , can you please tell me your Xtream ID along with your trading account number , so we will look into your account

Pras,
Indonesia,
Dec 29, 2017,

After waiting for several days......Today my withdraw has been processed by xtreamforex.....
Thank You.....

Petra Bozdechova,
Czech Republic,
Jan 31, 2018,

strict procedure on legal documentation to open account but overall no problem with execution and withdrawal on Time

Shivani,
Jan 31, 2018,

Easy and fast execution
I am trading with them from last 6 months , i am working as IB in four brokers but only here I am getting daily IB COMMISSION PAYOUT, I take my IB commission payout everyday in my Neteller Account. My all clients are trading here, they have 24 hours live chat support and good execution no delays in order They have conducted a seminar for me in my city last month and it was very successfull. Now my clients are raising after the seminar. If you need any help or any queries please contact me and register under my IB you will get a good support

benidorm, Spain,
Jan 3, 2018,

Happy with the services with good transparency

Great Seminar ...great execution , all my clients are very happy to trade with xtreamforex , EVERYDAY IB COMMISSION PAYOUT .. Great service....great recommendation

Tamil nadu, India (inside the offices of XtreamForex),
Jul 10, 2020,

Very good and reliable broker - Because they pay my salary

I am trading with this broker from last 3 years no issues with deposits and wds. Execution is superb.... i would recommend all that if you wanna safe and profitable trading then go for Xtreamforex.

This review came from the same IP used by representatives of XtreamForex.  The same location was also used to submit the fake review from "twinkle" on 2020-02-10.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
punjab, India,
Feb 10, 2020,

Highly Recommended Best forex broker (since they pay my salary)

Am working with xtreamforex from past 2 years,excution is very good even on news time also,spread is very good,withdraw is very fast,in the end i dont found any negative thing from this broker,best broker for forex traders.
5 Star Rating Removed.  This review came from the same location in India that was used by a representative of XtreamForex.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Russia, Russian Federation,
Jul 8, 2018,

XtreamForex - scam

I worked with this broker approximately for month(from may to june 2018). I have opened the trade account 2108937546.

I have made small deposit -150$. Thanks to succesful transactions I got first profit and withrawed 300$.

The broker executed the withdrawal quickly.Then I increased the trading volume and earned profit again. At the end of June, there were 726$ on my trading account.

After some applyes to withraw my money broker banned my trading account and my account. I writed a lot of mails answering: "where's my money' but he didn't answered yet. Moreover broker banned my chat. I can't open chat window from my notebook (IP-adress ban). I think broker also banned my e-mail.It turned out, that this broker is real rascar. I don't recommend somebody to work with him. Don't believ all positive reviews about this broker.
Mandi bahauddin, Pakistan,
Oct 23, 2018,

this is scam broker

This is scam broker they are cheating with peoples. if you are losing your money they are happy and if you earn they will not give u widrwal
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 30, 2018:
Dear client

thanks for sharing your feedback , according to our records , we already paid you 1500$ of your profit
Oct 1, 2019,

Swindler....Defrauder.....Knave......Trickster.....

Couple of months back I registered an account with this broker and invested money. As news spike trading is allowed in this broker,based on some favourable news I earned pretty good amount of profit on 7th August'19, but matter of great regret that when I was trying to withdraw my profit they just blocked my all trading accounts ( 2108959246, 2108959250, 2108959251) as well as main wallet (wallet id: 1008474) where my investment & also profits existed. I was just simply astonished!!!!!!!! I already asked explanations through email but they were unable to provide exact valid reason.
Now my question is that...... is there any forex guardian existed to take care of this issue & KICKKKKK OFFFFF this cheap broker from the market?????

Eveybody should aware of it because if clients looser then broker happy but if anyone earn profit this lame broker is not gonna pay.
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 3, 2019:
We are very sorry for inconvenience, please send an email to our support team along with details. We try to solve your problem as soon as possible!
Satkhira, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Dec 10, 2019,

Big Big Scam With News Trading

Hello trader's,
This broker is scam . When you make a big profit you can't withdraw your profit . They will show you any unnecessary conditions. I'm trading with this broker about few months. Let's describe about my problem,
They allow you scalping,news trading etc. But when i make profit in CAD news 07/12/19 and request for withdraw, they rejected my withdraw request. And told me this trade is invalid . And you need to hold this trade 2min and 2pips. But they always told news trading is allowed , scalping allowed . So, if scalping is allowed then why i need to hold my trade 2min and 2pips?? This is big scam , your fund is not safe , beware to this broker.
My wallet id 1009308
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear Mr. PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,
@Fareed97x

With regards to your review and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

As per the investigation we have found that all your withdrawals are processed from our side. You have deposited $35.40 and took withdrawal of $137.40. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew $102 more than your initial deposits.

Moreover please note that there are no pending withdrawals from our side in your account. You already took all your withdrawals even there is no money left in any of your trading account.

Other than this your account is still active and you can trade on your account.

With Regards
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 16, 2017,

Scam, fortified trade, trade dispute ongoing

CAUTION. Scam suspected:
My trading account with them is 1000943 and I suspect they have fortified a trade by changing a sell order with over 1000 USD into a buy order on 15th August and trigger a margin stop out.

Screenshot shared:
Note there is no chance on Earth I could buy EURZAR on 15th AUG at 15.92068 but it was my sell price on 11th AUGUST
Peshawar, Pakistan,
Oct 17, 2017,

Fake Broker total scam stay away. please add them in the list of scam brokers.

This is Wasim Khattak my mt4 account number is 1000416. I opened a sell position in gbp/jpy at 142.87 with .70 volume with SL of 142.60 and when gbpjpy came to140.90 my profit in this trade was 1200$ something. But after 5 hours my trade automatically converted to buy position and SL placed 142.60 and all positions closed with -565 debit. Auto trade converted to buy and SL placed 142.60 this is also a problem how this is possible that 142.60 is SL and trade is closed on 140.95 why sl never hit. it is clear that there is some technical problem or they have done it itself. i also sent them my trading history and log files in which they can clearly see SL is 142.60 and trade is closed on 140.95. Their representative here in Pakistan is the most stupid person. they done this with allot more clients.
9 month gone but they are not replying my single email. i m still sending emails to them every month but very disappointed.

Oct 16, 2017 - No Rating fake broker total scam they had taken my 3000$ and no reply from support for 9 months. i have proofs plz contact me if u can do anything in this case. i need my money back.
Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Jun 30, 2018,

XtreamForex - the scammers !!!!

In late April 2018 I opened a trading account with 2108937705 from this broker.
Made a small deposit. A month later he earned a small profit. He made a withdrawal of 100 dollars. The broker made the withdrawal of money without delay.
I increased the deposit. A month later I earned another $ 1,250.
In mid-June, 2018 I applied for the withdrawal of 300 dollars. Three days later, the broker blocked my trading account and my personal cabinet.
My broker does not respond to my letters. I tried to find out through the chat that the broker blocked the chat window - probably on my ip address, because the chat was working from another computer, but the expert did not answer me.
I do not recommend this broker. XtreamForex - the scammers !!!!
India, India,
May 19, 2020,

No attention to client concerns, hiding information, no support.

I started trading with this broker on recommendation of a close friend and soon realized that I have made a mistake. They charge unreasonably high swaps and did not move the account to swap free until I planned to quit trading. The sales manager assigned to me has absolutely no idea of trading and doesn’t listen to client concerns at all. She just repeats a certain script which serves no purpose and gets the conversation no where. Upon my efforts of taking the query to someone sensible, they just found it better to release me as a client. Considering the inappropriate trade practices I also decided to withdraw.

My issue was with an order execution in US30. It is an old case and I have written so many emails and WhatsApp messages but no proper response at all.

Account number: 2108966296 (suspended)
Order number: #20250197

The order was a Sell order and was set with an SL price of 22808.00 and it was closed at 22797.44. I understand that there is slippage in execution and it can be in either direction but I have full rights to see tick prices by which the order was executed.

As it was a Sell order, it closed by Ask price; however, the charts only show Bid price on MT4. To my disappointment, everytime I asked for the ticks (Bid and Ask) for closing of the order, they kept providing the OHLC levels which are again only based on Bid prices and they did not show me correct Ask prices. If they see the query here, they may now send any ticks as Ask price but those are not at all trustworthy.

Thi was about the order. Now if we see their regulations, they do not have credible regulator that regulates fair business practice.

This broker and especially the sales representative Nikita have been so disappointing. I wanted to highlight this issue long time before but the broker tried hard that I shouldn’t report it. Did not give any support but wanted to get away clean.

This is the worst broker ever with no proper liquidity partner, no execution venue. Even if there is any execution venue and LP on paper, then those are just on paper. They execute all the orders within their company and trade against their clients. Unreasonably high swaps and absolutely irresponsible sales team with no customer service team at all. Because I never got to hear from a customer service representative, I can confirm it. Moreover, as soon as withdrew the remaining money, they stopped contacting because they knew they do not have answers to my questions.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Kartik,

As per our your review we have done investigation on the trading account 2108966296 and found that this account is completely active. For Proof we have attached screenshot of your account statement.
ALL FILES EXPIRED - aconvert.com only retains files for 1-2 hours

For second concern that is order number #20250197 proper information was sent to you in email which we got from our liquidity provider. For proof again i have attached the screenshot of email in which reply was sent. Here is the url of image: https://s4.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/a3hpz-5nhwa.jpg

This was cleary mentioned that due to low liquidity in the market at that time SL was not taken.

Regards
Aug 27, 2019,

100% Scam Broker

I wanted to file a case with this broker earlier, but the broker requested me and was delayed for about a month. And now my profit dollars have blocked my account without giving me. They provide great support if the customer loses. But gaining no more support. The broker is no longer contacting me.
So my humble request to you is that my fair dollar gets me from this fraudulent broker.

Name: Sohag Hossain
My Account/Wallet Id :989212
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019:
Dear Client

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 13, 2017,

xTreamForex

I believe and as I sure when I tread with them they told me we are old company and now we change it, but when I open the account there something happens to lost all my deposit that time.

but you know something, I don't care about the money if it is not returned back, but the way how they are working they have to stop it and get them to police as they will play with other people after me.

and that make the big problem with the true of trading in forex.

as when we talk with my friends they told me they are P*** sh***t, and they are playing with the people and there is no true.

in case if we keep quiet about them and not follow the owner and get back the money as he plays with people.

and I have approval about them how they play with us.

Mar 3, 2017 - No Rating we wish to them a good luck but as per chat with support, the Company found before 12 years and they change the name from “Grand Investing Limited” to "Xtream Forex".
and for more information, I was so tired of looking for the rules about withdrawal, but I don't find it till now, but when you need to know how to deposit you can find it front of you direct.

My Question: what is the rules of withdrawal?
can I withdrawal after 2 weeks within not more than 10 - 20 trading?
and why they are not put it next to the deposit so, it will be so clear for everyone.

bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Jan 31, 2020,

They do not pay. Liar, Turns off ID when the quantity is profitable.

They do not pay. He keeps ponding and then block without notice. Does not interact with anyone. I have all these proofs..
I'm making $ 1500 profit. Giving me $ 190 withdraw. ID closed the next day. I want to know what they answer. Nobody makes contact. Some of you please
Do not open Xtream ID.
I want justice.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 27, 2020:
Dear Nazmal Hossain,

We have already replied for your complaint in email that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading.

Moreover there is an artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• You managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.
• With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 110 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 190 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 80 USD more than your initial deposits.

Due to invalid trades you breached the company's Term and Conditions. As we had warned you that your trading style did not match our terms, you continuously breaching terms after notification that is why we block your account.

Feb 17, 2020,

worst broker,complete scam

I am jesmin.wallet id:1010288 mt4 acc:2108965791. they scammed my 2000 dollar.if u make good profit using big volume,they will block ur account.if unblock,then they will snatch away ur balance.withdrawl is slow,sometimes it takes more than 48 hours and my irresponsible account manager was avijit( +357 96 930451).Don't use this broker.many accounts are being blocked.even they started local bank deposit/withdrawl facility,suddenly they stopped bank withdrawl without prior notice. they have no regulation,ignore them.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,

We have already replied for your complaint in email and you have accepted that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading. We have screenshot of your email in which you have accepted your mistake: LINK TO IMAGE CONTAINING REVIEWER'S EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

An artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request of clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• As an example, you managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.

With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 3,075 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 4,350 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 1,275 USD more than your initial deposits. We already have given the withdrawal of your genuine profit.

With Regards,