XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Satkhira, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Dec 10, 2019,

Big Big Scam With News Trading

Hello trader's,
This broker is scam . When you make a big profit you can't withdraw your profit . They will show you any unnecessary conditions. I'm trading with this broker about few months. Let's describe about my problem,
They allow you scalping,news trading etc. But when i make profit in CAD news 07/12/19 and request for withdraw, they rejected my withdraw request. And told me this trade is invalid . And you need to hold this trade 2min and 2pips. But they always told news trading is allowed , scalping allowed . So, if scalping is allowed then why i need to hold my trade 2min and 2pips?? This is big scam , your fund is not safe , beware to this broker.
My wallet id 1009308
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear Mr. PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,
@Fareed97x

With regards to your review and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

As per the investigation we have found that all your withdrawals are processed from our side. You have deposited $35.40 and took withdrawal of $137.40. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew $102 more than your initial deposits.

Moreover please note that there are no pending withdrawals from our side in your account. You already took all your withdrawals even there is no money left in any of your trading account.

Other than this your account is still active and you can trade on your account.

Mohali, India,
Jan 3, 2020,

Reliable and Honest Broker

I have been trading with XtreamForex since last three years. Their Execution is pretty fast and withdrawals are faster than expected in working days. They also offer wide range of trading tools, top notch customer support and safety of your funds. In short I on my own experience I can say that I did not face any problem with this broker. Highly Recommend XtreamForex from my side to genuine traders : )

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us.

Mumbai, India,
Jan 7, 2020,

good Broker

Hi I am santosh gupta From Mumbai I am trading with Xstreamforex.com in sins last 6 Month i dont have ant problem with this Broker , They give Proper withdrwal in 24 Hours

bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Jan 31, 2020,

They do not pay. Liar, Turns off ID when the quantity is profitable.

They do not pay. He keeps ponding and then block without notice. Does not interact with anyone. I have all these proofs..
I'm making $ 1500 profit. Giving me $ 190 withdraw. ID closed the next day. I want to know what they answer. Nobody makes contact. Some of you please
Do not open Xtream ID.
I want justice.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 27, 2020:
Dear Nazmal Hossain,

We have already replied for your complaint in email that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading.

Moreover there is an artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• You managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.
• With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 110 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 190 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 80 USD more than your initial deposits.

Due to invalid trades you breached the company's Term and Conditions. As we had warned you that your trading style did not match our terms, you continuously breaching terms after notification that is why we block your account.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

Good broker

i am from vietnam, i traded with xtreamforex for 2 years, very good broker and good payment. The spread is good and the staffs here are very supportive. I met with the company CEO, he is an knowledgeable and reliable man.

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us and our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

i deposited 25k and has been traded on VIP account in this broker. I have to say that this broker is very good and i am very happy with them. The commission for ecn account only 1$/lot - its very cheap, with this condition i make more profit and withdraw it, i still trading with XtreamForex....

punjab, India,
Feb 10, 2020,

Highly Recommended Best forex broker (since they pay my salary)

Am working with xtreamforex from past 2 years,excution is very good even on news time also,spread is very good,withdraw is very fast,in the end i dont found any negative thing from this broker,best broker for forex traders.
5 Star Rating Removed.  This review came from the same location in India that was used by a representative of XtreamForex.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 17, 2020,

worst broker,complete scam

I am jesmin.wallet id:1010288 mt4 acc:2108965791. they scammed my 2000 dollar.if u make good profit using big volume,they will block ur account.if unblock,then they will snatch away ur balance.withdrawl is slow,sometimes it takes more than 48 hours and my irresponsible account manager was avijit( +357 96 930451).Don't use this broker.many accounts are being blocked.even they started local bank deposit/withdrawl facility,suddenly they stopped bank withdrawl without prior notice. they have no regulation,ignore them.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,

We have already replied for your complaint in email and you have accepted that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading. We have screenshot of your email in which you have accepted your mistake: LINK TO IMAGE CONTAINING REVIEWER'S EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

An artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request of clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• As an example, you managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.

With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 3,075 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 4,350 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 1,275 USD more than your initial deposits. We already have given the withdrawal of your genuine profit.

With Regards,
Kaifi khan,
Lucknow, India,
Feb 20, 2020,

Best broker team I have never ever met .

Hello Everyone
My name is khan. I have been trading with XtreamForex from a long time and after experiencing all of their services I can say that this broker really upgraded their system of working. When I joined I was in doubt but now I can say that you must register with XtreamForex and start trading. Their execution, support, spreads and trading products all are of top quality. Well Done and best wishes to the whole team of XtreamForex!

Dear Client,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy that you loved your experience with XtreamForex. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Noapara ,abhanagar, jessore, Bangladesh,
Feb 25, 2020,

Good broker

I apologise for my review , i have misunderstood the trading concept.
Xtreamforex Broker was nowhere wrong, they have already given my withdrawal and profit too.
I am operating my trading with them now again , i have resume my work.
I recommend this broker for future also.

Feb 19, 2020 - 1 Star My wallet I'd :- 989852
My mt4 account:- 2108958096
I started trading with this broker since 6 months. When I make a good profit they blocked my account without any reason. Don't confuse with their false 5 star rating , they are employee of this scam broker. Don't trade with this broker . Your money is not safe . They are not a good regulated broker . You don't back your money. Even your original deposit.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Md shafikul islam,

We are glad that you understood the concept and realize your mistake. Thanks for recommending us and sharing your review with community. This review made our day!