XtreamForex.com Review

Grand Investing LTD

Updated: Jul 30, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XtreamForex is a forex broker. Xtream Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. XtreamForex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XtreamForex.com

Established: 2016
Address: Marshall Islands
Contact: support@xtreamforex.com, +441163183156
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: (70+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of XtreamForex.com on our forum

XtreamForex.com profile provided by marketingxtreamforex, Jul 9, 2020

XtreamForex is the Fastest Growing ECN Broker operated by Xtream Markets Ltd. We are registered and regulated by the Marshall Island. XtreamForex provides trading services in Forex, commodities, indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies.

With best possible trading conditions, we offer you an unparalleled variety of the account types that customers can select to adapt the better trading experience.

Arsal,
Javed, Pakistan,
Dec 27, 2016,

This is relatively a very new broker and I decided to try their platform as they are providing ECN accounts. Orders execution is alright and no issue is faced so far.
My routine is such like that I cannot be in front of my laptop all the time but thanks to their Mobile trading platform that operates smoothly. They are good and I wish them best.

MD Rocky Hasan,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Dec 30, 2016,

Very good new broker, i appreciate them as a starter and good service provider.

Good facilities and great service so far i found in a Forex Broker. The thing that i appreciate them as a starter. Moreover the trade execution was really faster than my last few Forex Brokers. Made good profit without any intervention by the broker and withdraw was as fast as the deposit. A high five. I wish this broker a great future ahead.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 13, 2017,

xTreamForex

I believe and as I sure when I tread with them they told me we are old company and now we change it, but when I open the account there something happens to lost all my deposit that time.

but you know something, I don't care about the money if it is not returned back, but the way how they are working they have to stop it and get them to police as they will play with other people after me.

and that make the big problem with the true of trading in forex.

as when we talk with my friends they told me they are P*** sh***t, and they are playing with the people and there is no true.

in case if we keep quiet about them and not follow the owner and get back the money as he plays with people.

and I have approval about them how they play with us.

Mar 3, 2017 - No Rating we wish to them a good luck but as per chat with support, the Company found before 12 years and they change the name from “Grand Investing Limited” to "Xtream Forex".
and for more information, I was so tired of looking for the rules about withdrawal, but I don't find it till now, but when you need to know how to deposit you can find it front of you direct.

My Question: what is the rules of withdrawal?
can I withdrawal after 2 weeks within not more than 10 - 20 trading?
and why they are not put it next to the deposit so, it will be so clear for everyone.

India,
Apr 13, 2017,

very bad broker.....all guys from this broker they are cheater, calling to us via skype call, if you will deposit they do manupulation in MT4 execution. running market making broker.

please be aware and i filed the complian against this broker, they are cheater, scammer

Junaid Iqbal,
Apr 15, 2017,

A good emerging Broker as their support & help is very quick if you face any problem. I have never face any withdrawals problem nor deposit problem . The speed of order execution is really fast that is awesome for my super scalping strategy.

May 6, 2017,

I am using Xtreamforex for over 6 months now had no problem with them, have a good performance and very tight spreads in trading platform. There is one more good thing about them is that we can use any EA for trading and that is no problem for broker.

dublin, Ireland,
May 14, 2017,

excellent Broker!

excellent broker. i am very much satisfied with the overall performance. Low Spreads and fast withdrawals. i recommend xtreamforex.

China,
May 16, 2017,

Xtreamforex.com is very good broker , i have been trading with them from last 6 month ,i participate in demo contest and i win 200 $ prize , they transfer the amount into my trading account and i had withdraw the amount without any terms, execution is very good , but the customer support is bit slow , they they always help me, i have 6 years experience , but this is good broker , they will do good in future as i can see

May 23, 2017,

I have started forex trading since 2009. And indeed many good brokers. However for me, Xtreamforex broker worth to be considered as a broker that provides comfort and service to traders. Starting from the order execution with 50ms. I can do scalping or using EA with freely because there is no restrictions on forex trading strategies. With the protection of negative balance so I do not have to worry because protect my account from reach a negative balance. I like trading in Xtreamforex.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Aug 16, 2017,

Scam, fortified trade, trade dispute ongoing

CAUTION. Scam suspected:
My trading account with them is 1000943 and I suspect they have fortified a trade by changing a sell order with over 1000 USD into a buy order on 15th August and trigger a margin stop out.

Screenshot shared:
Note there is no chance on Earth I could buy EURZAR on 15th AUG at 15.92068 but it was my sell price on 11th AUGUST
Peshawar, Pakistan,
Oct 17, 2017,

Fake Broker total scam stay away. please add them in the list of scam brokers.

This is Wasim Khattak my mt4 account number is 1000416. I opened a sell position in gbp/jpy at 142.87 with .70 volume with SL of 142.60 and when gbpjpy came to140.90 my profit in this trade was 1200$ something. But after 5 hours my trade automatically converted to buy position and SL placed 142.60 and all positions closed with -565 debit. Auto trade converted to buy and SL placed 142.60 this is also a problem how this is possible that 142.60 is SL and trade is closed on 140.95 why sl never hit. it is clear that there is some technical problem or they have done it itself. i also sent them my trading history and log files in which they can clearly see SL is 142.60 and trade is closed on 140.95. Their representative here in Pakistan is the most stupid person. they done this with allot more clients.
9 month gone but they are not replying my single email. i m still sending emails to them every month but very disappointed.

Oct 16, 2017 - No Rating fake broker total scam they had taken my 3000$ and no reply from support for 9 months. i have proofs plz contact me if u can do anything in this case. i need my money back.
Awais,
Multan, Pakistan,
Dec 21, 2017,

very bad and cheater broker

i was trading with them since 1 year.till 16 of august i saw that they have removed my account and now i even can not login .Mt4 says wrong id and password,upon asking from them they say they will reply in 24 hours.i am waiting since 3 months
Yousuf,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Dec 27, 2017,

My experience is great,working with Xtream for 1 year, withdrawal in 24 hours, IB commission payout daily,great execution and reasonable spreads. Just need to follow their terms and conditions. Thumbs Up.

rahul bhatiya ,
fatehgarh shaib , India,
Dec 28, 2017,

i have been working with them from last 6 month . my 10 clients working with them . i am getting ib commission withdraw everyday , spread are very good clients are very happy to trade with them . to be honest 5 out of 5 to them

Dec 28, 2017,

I have good experience with this broker. I do not care about a bit of a bad review. because it actually happens to every broker in small quantities. I found this broker with good service. professional payment methods. as long as I do not have any problems, then I stay here

Pras,
Dec 29, 2017,

After waiting for several days......Today my withdraw has been processed by xtreamforex.....
Thank You.....

nazim ali shekh,
india, India,
Jan 3, 2018,

xtream forex broker is not gave me withdrow my account no 1000466/8769.48$ and2108927338/12918.53$ 08/09/2018 to many time requested but no gave my withdrow and I will chat the team then why my account will not withdrow team will asking me your transfer is internal i will checking but checking not completed on present time and company all chats link is bloked will send money mail sport team partners team but no any replay by broker I any person feel it is wrong so the will contact me my mail id and phone no my no is 9794144499
benidorm, Spain,
Jan 3, 2018,

Happy with the services with good transparency

Great Seminar ...great execution , all my clients are very happy to trade with xtreamforex , EVERYDAY IB COMMISSION PAYOUT .. Great service....great recommendation

Mohali , India,
Jan 5, 2018,

One of the best brokers i have found in india

i have trade with them since 2016 i dont have any problem with them . i have agent account with this broker , i am geeting my commission on daily basis . dont have any proble, with the withdraw some times its took 2 day for withdraw other wise its procced on same day , support are very good , spread is 1.4 and 1.6 on euro usd , there are no requte on news times , order place very quick , if you guys want to trade with them from india and iahev dought in mind please contact me , i can help you to start trading at the moment i have found xtreamforex is best broker in india , after my other broker.

Jan 7, 2018,

Best broker

Melbourne Worked with four other brokers as Ib but I find Xtreamforex more reliable broker to introduce clients with them NO ReQutes And IB commission on daily bases

Punjab, India,
Jan 8, 2018,

Very good broker

I am trading with them from 3 month . Support are so so but executions are very fast withdraw are always on time very good broker

Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 14, 2018,

Great Broker with very good team

I can recommend XtreamForex to anyone who wants to learn how to trade. I have received good follow-up from the first contact. David has given me training and advice regarding purchase and marketing follow-up. He is always available and rings after job to explain what is happening to the market. Michael has given me good training in the systems and risk assessment. I have meet the team in Dubai seminar in movinpick hotel . great experience to have talk with the team . I always get withdraw on time Recommend them, greetings Hassan Ali From Dubai

b.c, Canada,
Jan 30, 2018,

very good services.....very good brokers....happy to have a very good services from them

Petra Bozdechova,
Czech Republic,
Jan 31, 2018,

strict procedure on legal documentation to open account but overall no problem with execution and withdrawal on Time

Shivani,
Jan 31, 2018,

Easy and fast execution
I am trading with them from last 6 months , i am working as IB in four brokers but only here I am getting daily IB COMMISSION PAYOUT, I take my IB commission payout everyday in my Neteller Account. My all clients are trading here, they have 24 hours live chat support and good execution no delays in order They have conducted a seminar for me in my city last month and it was very successfull. Now my clients are raising after the seminar. If you need any help or any queries please contact me and register under my IB you will get a good support

Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Jun 30, 2018,

XtreamForex - the scammers !!!!

In late April 2018 I opened a trading account with 2108937705 from this broker.
Made a small deposit. A month later he earned a small profit. He made a withdrawal of 100 dollars. The broker made the withdrawal of money without delay.
I increased the deposit. A month later I earned another $ 1,250.
In mid-June, 2018 I applied for the withdrawal of 300 dollars. Three days later, the broker blocked my trading account and my personal cabinet.
My broker does not respond to my letters. I tried to find out through the chat that the broker blocked the chat window - probably on my ip address, because the chat was working from another computer, but the expert did not answer me.
I do not recommend this broker. XtreamForex - the scammers !!!!
Jaipur, India,
Jul 7, 2018,

Xtreamforex - you can trust this broker

Xtreamforex broker I find it good . 2 years ago I open demo account . that time I was afraid to open an account with them . some trader told me they will run away with client funds and some said they are another market maker , so I didn't open an account with them . but after long researcher 6 month ago I open an account with them , my account number is 2108931287 . so far I am happy because I got withdraw , I have agent account with them and get daily payout , around 6000$ withdraw I had received from them , executions are very fast spread is 0.2 to 0.4 on ecn account . their support need to improved , its not very fast and transfer from wallet to trading account is slow , they need to improve that part , from withdraw and trading I am satisfied . its 5 star from my side

Russia, Russian Federation,
Jul 8, 2018,

XtreamForex - scam

I worked with this broker approximately for month(from may to june 2018). I have opened the trade account 2108937546.

I have made small deposit -150$. Thanks to succesful transactions I got first profit and withrawed 300$.

The broker executed the withdrawal quickly.Then I increased the trading volume and earned profit again. At the end of June, there were 726$ on my trading account.

After some applyes to withraw my money broker banned my trading account and my account. I writed a lot of mails answering: "where's my money' but he didn't answered yet. Moreover broker banned my chat. I can't open chat window from my notebook (IP-adress ban). I think broker also banned my e-mail.It turned out, that this broker is real rascar. I don't recommend somebody to work with him. Don't believ all positive reviews about this broker.
patiala, India,
Aug 4, 2018,

xtreamforex safe broker

Xtreamforex didn't hear the broker 2 year ago , I received many phone calls from them 6 month ago I thought to start with them. I got allot of trouble when I was opening accounts with them. Because they asked me document and bank account statements. After I send them bank statements they said theywneed bank reference letters, this was something new to me. Butin the end i had mt4 login details . Plaform speed are very fast. Spread is very low also. Received my withdrawal in 2 hours everytime . So in the end happy trading . Xtreamforex I will recommend you guys thanks

Mandi bahauddin, Pakistan,
Oct 23, 2018,

this is scam broker

This is scam broker they are cheating with peoples. if you are losing your money they are happy and if you earn they will not give u widrwal
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 30, 2018:
Dear client

thanks for sharing your feedback , according to our records , we already paid you 1500$ of your profit
Oct 27, 2018,

Very Good broker to introduce clients n best Execution

This is my take on xtreamforex after reading the reviews here, i was trading with xtreamforex from last 10 months now, i have 50 clients accounts here and on daily basis i am making deposits and getting all withdrawals on time. I have VIP account , i have zero spread account with only 6$ commission deduction on all pairs of Fx.

I need BTC and INDICES to trade and xtream have both and giving me very good IB commissions on that also, my ib commission is daily payout.

What I would really to see in Xtream is that btc cryptos market is closed in weekends while its open on weekends on some other places, i will be looking here that they will also enable it so we can trade in weekend also. I will be looking for good ib commissions and more less spreads. I hope Xtream representatives are here and will be reviewing my views as well. My account number is 2108944949. Will be looking for higher commisisons in future.

Dear Oliver Adams

Thanks for your valuable feedback , we are very happy that you are ennying trading with you , we wishes many more years with you

Oct 30, 2018,

Highly Recommended

As per my experience in forex trading I know that xtreamforex is the best forex broker company. I have started trading 6 months earlier in this company and I never found any kind of execution, customer support , withdrawal issue. Highly recommended Forex Broker from my end....Thanks a lot guys for your assistance!
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Nov 5, 2018:
Dear Sarita we are glad to hear it . Thank you for your feedback , your feedback is important to us
Mohali, Punjab, India,
Nov 16, 2018,

One of Best Forex Broker

Hello my name is anu and i have been trading from last three years. Two years ago one of my friend recommended me xtreamforex broker for forex trading. I joined xtreamforex before two years ago and m highly satisfied your trade execution speed and honesty of big deposit withdraw transaction. Want to say thanks for your valuable services....

Dear Clients

Thank you fro subbmiting your review here , your feedback is important to us

Regard
XtreamForex
Nov 30, 2018,

very very big scamer thy cannot py my withdraw 5k usd please avoid all forex tader this is very big scamer
Dear Client

we are very sorry for inconvenience , can you please tell me your Xtream ID along with your trading account number , so we will look into your account

Hà Nội, Viet Nam,
Jan 29, 2019,

Good broker, they have good spread and good rebate. There is no problem with the withdrawal, it fast and easy. I am vietamese, but i think the company should have vietnamese on website and local banks to withdraw

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019:
Dear Client

Your Feedback is Important, Thanks for Sharing your Valuable Experience!

Regard
XtreamForex
Aug 27, 2019,

100% Scam Broker

I wanted to file a case with this broker earlier, but the broker requested me and was delayed for about a month. And now my profit dollars have blocked my account without giving me. They provide great support if the customer loses. But gaining no more support. The broker is no longer contacting me.
So my humble request to you is that my fair dollar gets me from this fraudulent broker.

Name: Sohag Hossain
My Account/Wallet Id :989212
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019:
Dear Client

We are very sorry for inconvenience, please send an email to our support team along with details. We try to solve your problem as soon as possible!

Jashore, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Sep 23, 2019,

GOOD BROKER

The issue with the broker is resolved and Mr. Abhijit Roy helped me a lot and explained me about the terms and conditions which were not followed when i traded before. All good with the broker now

Aug 9, 2019 - 1 Star Very very big scamer they cannot pay my withdraw 10k usd please avoid all forex trader this is very big scamer. Not only Pay but also they block my wallet and trading account. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Sep 2, 2019 Dear Client

Sep 25, 2019,

Best Forex Broker

Hi, my name is Anchal and I am a trader at xtreamforex. Join this broker for fast execution and excellent customer support. Always available to answer your queries and give valuable suggestions. I recommended this broker to all investors and clients who wants to succeed in forex market.

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 3, 2019:
Dear Client Your Feedback is Important, Thanks for Sharing your Valuable Experience!
Oct 1, 2019,

Swindler....Defrauder.....Knave......Trickster.....

Couple of months back I registered an account with this broker and invested money. As news spike trading is allowed in this broker,based on some favourable news I earned pretty good amount of profit on 7th August'19, but matter of great regret that when I was trying to withdraw my profit they just blocked my all trading accounts ( 2108959246, 2108959250, 2108959251) as well as main wallet (wallet id: 1008474) where my investment & also profits existed. I was just simply astonished!!!!!!!! I already asked explanations through email but they were unable to provide exact valid reason.
Now my question is that...... is there any forex guardian existed to take care of this issue & KICKKKKK OFFFFF this cheap broker from the market?????

Eveybody should aware of it because if clients looser then broker happy but if anyone earn profit this lame broker is not gonna pay.
Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 3, 2019:
Lucknow, India,
Oct 3, 2019,

Best forex broker

I personally recommend Xtreamforex because of no hidden charges on deposits and withdrawal. Also XtreamForex Customer Support is very polite and helpful; they always give their best to help me.

Reply by xtreamforex.com submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Satkhira, Bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Dec 10, 2019,

Big Big Scam With News Trading

Hello trader's,
This broker is scam . When you make a big profit you can't withdraw your profit . They will show you any unnecessary conditions. I'm trading with this broker about few months. Let's describe about my problem,
They allow you scalping,news trading etc. But when i make profit in CAD news 07/12/19 and request for withdraw, they rejected my withdraw request. And told me this trade is invalid . And you need to hold this trade 2min and 2pips. But they always told news trading is allowed , scalping allowed . So, if scalping is allowed then why i need to hold my trade 2min and 2pips?? This is big scam , your fund is not safe , beware to this broker.
My wallet id 1009308
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear Mr. PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,
@Fareed97x

With regards to your review and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

As per the investigation we have found that all your withdrawals are processed from our side. You have deposited $35.40 and took withdrawal of $137.40. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew $102 more than your initial deposits.

Moreover please note that there are no pending withdrawals from our side in your account. You already took all your withdrawals even there is no money left in any of your trading account.

Other than this your account is still active and you can trade on your account.

Jan 3, 2020,

Reliable and Honest Broker

I have been trading with XtreamForex since last three years. Their Execution is pretty fast and withdrawals are faster than expected in working days. They also offer wide range of trading tools, top notch customer support and safety of your funds. In short I on my own experience I can say that I did not face any problem with this broker. Highly Recommend XtreamForex from my side to genuine traders : )

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us.

Mumbai, India,
Jan 7, 2020,

good Broker

Hi I am santosh gupta From Mumbai I am trading with Xstreamforex.com in sins last 6 Month i dont have ant problem with this Broker , They give Proper withdrwal in 24 Hours

bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Jan 31, 2020,

They do not pay. Liar, Turns off ID when the quantity is profitable.

They do not pay. He keeps ponding and then block without notice. Does not interact with anyone. I have all these proofs..
I'm making $ 1500 profit. Giving me $ 190 withdraw. ID closed the next day. I want to know what they answer. Nobody makes contact. Some of you please
Do not open Xtream ID.
I want justice.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 27, 2020:
Dear Nazmal Hossain,

We have already replied for your complaint in email that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading.

Moreover there is an artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• You managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.
• With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 110 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 190 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 80 USD more than your initial deposits.

Due to invalid trades you breached the company's Term and Conditions. As we had warned you that your trading style did not match our terms, you continuously breaching terms after notification that is why we block your account.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

Good broker

i am from vietnam, i traded with xtreamforex for 2 years, very good broker and good payment. The spread is good and the staffs here are very supportive. I met with the company CEO, he is an knowledgeable and reliable man.

Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us and our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Feb 3, 2020,

i deposited 25k and has been traded on VIP account in this broker. I have to say that this broker is very good and i am very happy with them. The commission for ecn account only 1$/lot - its very cheap, with this condition i make more profit and withdraw it, i still trading with XtreamForex....

punjab, India,
Feb 10, 2020,

Highly Recommended Best forex broker (since they pay my salary)

Am working with xtreamforex from past 2 years,excution is very good even on news time also,spread is very good,withdraw is very fast,in the end i dont found any negative thing from this broker,best broker for forex traders.
5 Star Rating Removed.  This review came from the same location in India that was used by a representative of XtreamForex.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Feb 17, 2020,

worst broker,complete scam

I am jesmin.wallet id:1010288 mt4 acc:2108965791. they scammed my 2000 dollar.if u make good profit using big volume,they will block ur account.if unblock,then they will snatch away ur balance.withdrawl is slow,sometimes it takes more than 48 hours and my irresponsible account manager was avijit( +357 96 930451).Don't use this broker.many accounts are being blocked.even they started local bank deposit/withdrawl facility,suddenly they stopped bank withdrawl without prior notice. they have no regulation,ignore them.
Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear PRIVATE CLIENT INFORMATION REMOVED,

We have already replied for your complaint in email and you have accepted that you breached our Terms and Conditions while trading. We have screenshot of your email in which you have accepted your mistake: LINK TO IMAGE CONTAINING REVIEWER'S EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

An artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request of clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

• As an example, you managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.

With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 3,075 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 4,350 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 1,275 USD more than your initial deposits. We already have given the withdrawal of your genuine profit.

With Regards,
Kaifi khan,
Lucknow, India,
Feb 20, 2020,

Best broker team I have never ever met .

Hello Everyone
My name is khan. I have been trading with XtreamForex from a long time and after experiencing all of their services I can say that this broker really upgraded their system of working. When I joined I was in doubt but now I can say that you must register with XtreamForex and start trading. Their execution, support, spreads and trading products all are of top quality. Well Done and best wishes to the whole team of XtreamForex!

Dear Client,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are happy that you loved your experience with XtreamForex. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Noapara ,abhanagar, jessore, Bangladesh,
Feb 25, 2020,

Good broker

I apologise for my review , i have misunderstood the trading concept.
Xtreamforex Broker was nowhere wrong, they have already given my withdrawal and profit too.
I am operating my trading with them now again , i have resume my work.
I recommend this broker for future also.

Feb 19, 2020 - 1 Star My wallet I'd :- 989852
My mt4 account:- 2108958096
I started trading with this broker since 6 months. When I make a good profit they blocked my account without any reason. Don't confuse with their false 5 star rating , they are employee of this scam broker. Don't trade with this broker . Your money is not safe . They are not a good regulated broker . You don't back your money. Even your original deposit.

Reply by marketingxtreamforex submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Dear Md shafikul islam,

We are glad that you understood the concept and realize your mistake. Thanks for recommending us and sharing your review with community. This review made our day!