The Inner Circle Trader Review

Michael J. Huddleston

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · TheInnerCircleTrader.com  · Is this your company?
The Inner Circle Trader

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

Earth, USA,
Aug 22, 2018,

He's the worse mentor ever and in my opinion a fraud who's took other peoples material and repackaged and sold it....Sellout...

So I was there day 1 post 1 of his on Babypips. Followed him for 8 years. Mastered his concepts... He frequently said he would never charge money for his concepts and anyone who did wasn't him... Second. Most of the material he teaches isn't original to him. For example MM profiles is Wycoffs theory but REPACKAGED for sale to you all. Stopruns have been known about before he was born and he even says he got the idea Turtle soup from the Turtles concept. His infamous OB concept was beat by Supply and Demand but claims his is more than that but lets be real...It's completely vague in subject to discretion which isn't consistent.. His OHLC theory or OLHC basically was deemed buy the morning sell off in stocks and hold for the daily range...Much before he came a long. His power of three concept. Congratulations you took a 5 bar fractal and made it 3? Liquidity pools and run on Stops have been known about for ages, much before his existence on the net. He's basically failed at everything he's said he would do or dodge or kick any opposition against him for even questioning him. His mentorship showed a straw count where most his traders are not profitable. His Q@A Forum on his mentorship hasn't been used in months even though he claims to have 1000's of subscribers which is super weird considering with 90 people in a chat we do about 6000 messages a month. This combine with public records on him its obviously clear this guy is worthless ranting POS... Who claimed with his concepts you can have a 10 year plan, that sounds a lot like bait to keep subs coming back. Also he recently just admitted after teaching for 8 years no one had been teaching for the previous years before the mentorship will be profitable? That's concerning and thanks for wasting everyones time! Your ethically terrible allowing people on your twitter be ok with you telling people who oppose you to go put a gun In their mouth an pull the trigger. You demean your followers and wife by calling them munchkins and "warden" . You Blew up on a podcast when some tried to question you about all your recent failures and you tried to belittle him by saying you pay more in taxes then he makes in a year? Classy.... Well There's so much more I could say but I think you got the Jist now.
301501 OUT!
Anon278,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Aug 14, 2018,

Not a trader, calls both sides of the market, captain hindsight

I paid for the whole membership and really wish I didn't, I really wish I didn't spend so much time making notes on all his videos as it's all very unclear and he can't trade at all. After 2 years from when the mentorship started I am still utterly clueless as to how ICT trades. I think I was brainwashed from the way he talked and was easily manipulated by him because I was a beginner. Like the other users said there is not any proof he can trade and yet he slates everyone else for not providing proof. It's so annoying to see how he kept of refusing to show any myfxbook even on demo because he couldn't trade. It was also frustrating to see him call out so many people on twitter about winning the trading competition, but he couldn't even get a positive result and then declined to show his results.

Also all the lies he has told his followers, this guy is a snakeoil salesman.

List of Lies
1) Donate all mentorship fees to charity (He didn't)
2) Only one Membership
3) Delete Twitter and focus on the mentorship (Resumed to use Twitter nearing the end of the first mentorship to market the next mentorship)
4) Clearly said at the start of the mentorship that at the end of the mentorship everything will be provided in a plug and play format (at the end of the mentorship he said he never promised anything will be plug and play)
5) Promised to help those who didn't understand everything at the end that he would personally help them (He hasn't everybody is still floundering cluelessly)

I have since paid for other tutorial services including Chris Lori, TraderSZ and found them to be far more educational and practical. Looking at Chris Lori's material it's quite obvious that ICT just stole them from him as he was also a part of his membership for years.

To anyone who is in his current mentorship or is planning to join please be aware and do not do it, it's not practical at all and ICT himself cannot trade. Ask him for proof otherwise. Honestly there are so many better traders and educators out there even for free like FuturesTrader71 and Adam H Grimes, please do not join ICT's mentorship and go through the free material provided by these 2 gentlemen as they are far more practical and straightforward with greater depth as well and when you see ICT's material you will think it is garbage in comparison, I really wish I had seen their material before looking joining the membership.
Reply by ICT Michael submitted Aug 16, 2018:
I find it amusing you cited paying for sztrader or Trader1SZ as he is known on Twitter... as 99% of what he talks about is my content and everyone knows it.

Secondly, Chris Lori can be contacted and he will tell you I have not been a continued member of his group, but I did look at his material years ago and everyone knows I recommend his course work apart from mine. Those who have studied his work and mine... will tell you, I go deeper and it is not Chris' material or course work that I teach. I publicly shared my understanding of the Asian Range was supplied to me by Chris... but the rest is not his... so you are incorrect or simply sowing lies.

You can reach out to him via www.ProTradersClub.com and Chris you have my permission to make my past participation with you and all of our conversations public knowledge. I trust your responses will be truthful and in agreement with this post.

The other things you posted here is either none of your business or nonsense.

Australia,
Mar 11, 2019,

ICT 2017 Mentorship Review – LIFE IN THE CIRCLE

ICT 2017 Mentorship Review – LIFE IN THE CIRCLE
The is an overdue review of the ICT Mentorship, if I only save one person from wasting their time and money, then this review is well worth it.
Since the completion of Michaels J Huddleston’s aka ICT 2017 Mentorship, I have felt the need to provide an open and honest review of the 12 months in the Inner Circle. I waited another year before writing this so as to look over the material again to provide a fair and complete review that includes the 2018 release trading models.
Originally, I was very interested in expanding my knowledge of price action and have always enjoyed ICT concepts. So even when Michael went back on his promise never to charge for his teachings, I really believed ICT when he said that in a private setting he would show and tell all, this seemed like an opportunity to good to miss. I did also feel pressured to join as ICT said this will be a one off and only a limited number of applicants would be accepted. I was also more than happy to join believing that the money paid would go to help with housing the poor or to battered women which Michael made mention of prior to the Mentorship commencement. There was also a promise of a bonus monthly gift equal to the subscription fee of US $150.00 that was only provided in the first month.
Since completing the course, I feel completely let down by Michael. He has continued to lie to everyone about a great many things and I have found it difficult to trust a mentor that treats people with such disregard.
Shame on you Michael! Selling us on the idea that you would use the money from the mentorship for a women’s shelter and helping the homeless. Lying to us from day one and using high pressure sale tactics, telling everyone that this would be a one off opportunity never to be repeated.
ICT said “In this mentorship, I will teach you everything I know about trading price action” and perhaps he did but 2yrs later he continues to dribble out information without any concise usable method the results speak for themselves. I am yet to see anyone from the mentorship posting consistent trading profits using ICT methodology.
ICT will more than likely labelled me a troll (His only course of rebuttal as many of the positive post here are probably from his family.) but please read this carefully. My only reason for taking the time to post this review is to give the reader pause to reflect on whether you seriously want to trust such a dishonest and deceitful person to teach trading. You would benefit more from saving your time & money and learn from a professional with actual experience in the investment banking industry. Not from some random person that blatantly makes up unsubstantiated stories on the internet of getting secret insider knowledge, please…
Ask yourself why trust a person with, a zero proven track record, with no professional trading experience and has never even shown consistent results in a Myfxbook, as promised numerous times publicly & privately inside the mentorship. Only to make pathetic excuses that the account was hacked as to why this didn’t happen. ICT never traded his concepts consistently, and throughout the 12 months displays none of the trading precision or capabilities that he professes to have.
Michael can always find a way to show that he calls the market to the pip, but only after the close. In the weekly reviews he systematically calls both sides of the market and then takes credit for his prediction. Michael’s so called precision trading abilities netted a Mentorship trade success record of less than 50% at best and rarely if ever shows how to trade the plans he teaches.
Do not believe him when he tells you that he can show you the high & low of day beforehand or that he did it at all during the mentorship. This is another well-crafted ICT lie to lure in newbie subscriptions. He did not prove any form of consistency throughout the 12mths and in fact traded like a complete amateur, second guessing entries & closing trades before they had any chance of developing. Indicative of a demo trader with no skin in the game and that lacks any real professional trading skill.
ICT shows winning trades in a demo that is not always the same account, which as most know can easily be manipulated and in fact Michael has been caught doing exactly that. Regardless of his explanation re US laws, I am sure he could teach in demo and still provide live account statistics.
The vast majority of the mentorship is rehashed long winded version of the free material and any new material is not ground breaking and is actually so confusing to implement in any form of successful trading plan. After stringing us all along for 12 months, with the promise that at the end, we would receive a concise binary plan that clearly defined a yes/ no trading strategy. Even he could not make useful sense of the material and provide a plan that would give students consistent results.
The 12 trading models released over 2018 are in my opinion are of very little value and still do not provide a consistently profitable trading method as promised and were probably created by ICT to keep students quite while waiting for all the questions to be answered. Another year gone and most are none the wiser. You can learn much faster from proven professionals such as Mike Bellafiore at SMB or Anton Kreil. They provide true mentorship coaching at a similar cost and don’t waste years of your life in the process.
I also wonder why someone, as wealthy as Michael claims to be, wastes so much of their time with admin work, processing students and employed incompetent family and friends. This had to be the most unprofessional online course I have ever undertaken. Ridiculous monthly red tape delays and a constant threat of membership cancellation if anyone dared complain, did not comply or god forbid questioned Michael.
After doing some research on ICT, I discovered more untruths and hypocrisy.
ICT has spoken so often about his trading abilities. Why then the numerous blown accounts? After bragging how he can time the markets and beat any trader alive, he never even placed on the leader board in a Robbins World Cup all the while saying that he can win it easily. If he is as proficient as he claims, why doesn’t he? When asked in the Mentorship a ridiculous excuse was made that the broker knew that it was ICT, so deliberately interfered with his trades, else he would have won Robbins World Cup.
Michael has manipulated the truth for so long that he can’t even keep the lies straight, often contradicting himself. He promised to tell all… but outrageously proclaims to this day to have held back the best and has yet to tell. Leaving us without the complete understanding we originally paid for.
WHY, does he seem to consistently trade successfully on twitter in a demo but not at all throughout the mentorship? Has never satisfactorily completed any of the trading challenges and in fact was thrashed by a trader over 12mths after beating his chest saying that he will put up any cash amount and all the time never risks a single thin dime always hiding behind demo lies.
Why does someone so experienced and wealthy waste time trying to convince people of his success? Why does ICT throw a tantrum whenever anyone speaks out against him and or calls him to task over the great many failed trading accounts, and lack of professional trading record?
Seriously before undertaking his mentorship you need to ask WHY…
Why do the vast majority still fail to be consistently profitable after 12 months in depth training?
Is ICT holding back? is it simply that there is no consistently profitable methodology in his teachings.
After this disappointing experience, I really wish I would have used the free lessons in understanding price action and then paid to learn from a professional trader with real experience in the banking industry, someone with a proven track record and a complete understanding of how to trade financial markets.
This man is clearly not what he portrays to be, you cannot trust him. I can substantiate and prove all of what I have said here as the majority is well documented in the ICT Mentorship itself.
I urge anyone that completed the course that feels deceived by this so called Mentorship to contact the US Ombudsmen and make a formal complaint.
Buyers BEWARE! And, if you don’t believe this review, join the Mentorship waste loads of time and money and find out for yourself, just don’t say you weren’t warned.
US, USA,
May 15, 2017,

Update

Update- Michael-ICT is being investigated by the CFTC for being a fraud. He deleted his Twitter account. He also blew up another trading account. Last it had shown over 60% drawdown. This was the account he was supposed to show at the end of every month for the 2017 Robbins cup. This account has ended just like every other account he has had. It is the same story over and over. He hits people's emotions to make them believe in him.
He is also removing all his tutorials and vids from the internet. Poor guy.
As far as the ICT followers go, I always think of that quote "It is easier to fool someone, than convince them they have been fooled"

Nov 8, 2016 - 2 Stars I was in the ICT mentorship but just recently dropped out. Same old BS from ICT. I have wasted enough time. I noticed over 10% of the members have dropped as well this month. Don't waste your time.
Reply by ICT Michael submitted Nov 21, 2017:
First - I do not recognize your name as a Member of my Mentorship group.

Second - You are sharing misinformation and no I am not under any investigation. However, if I were... I'd be confident they would see everything I do is in Demo Account for the protection of the student - I insist they train in that same medium.

I have gone beyond Free Tutorials in the Mentorship and it is ongoing learning for those that complete the full course... without needing to pay. Your review is extremely suspect and I'd wager it was aimed at Trolling at best.

I have shown Live entry and management with exits both in recording and chart form with my YouTube channel and Twitter account @I_Am_ICT. You can't say anything when you see it done... daily and it is documented.

Thank you FPA for allowing me to respond to this poster with truth and to set the record straight.

Michael J. Huddleston aka - ICT
Korz,
Mar 18, 2019,

UNETHICAL

I can partly vouch for Mad Max in most of the things he has said but not all since my perception is Micheal does actually have something to offer - but won’t.

What Micheal is doing is actually SICK and UNETHICALLY and indeed he should be ashamed of himself ! I absolutely cannot believe people like this are able to sleep well at night knowing they are playing with peoples lives, trust and hard earned money.

For me the money isn’t the issue, I would have payed 10x the amount the Mentorship cost because I completely believed that since it was now a paid Mentorship, we would get what we have all been following Micheal for since 2011 (and some people from before). We were explicitly told that in 12 months he would teach us how to trade and give us what we paid for in his first couple Mentorship videos. It has been more than 2 years and this STILL hasn’t come ( I’m not making this up: I challenge any original Mentorship student to debunk this - Micheal even confirms this nowadays by saying we don’t even know 1/4 of it). Here is the timeline :

•Sincere followers pressured into joining a one off Mentorship with a cut off time for joining
•Explicitly promises that ALL would be taught in 12months
•Began miserably failing in live trades
•Opened Myfxbook and failed at that claiming he got hacked
•Promised that at the end of the Mentorship we would have a solid Yes/No trading plan
•Entered and Promised to win the Robbins World Cup - failed miserably
•After 12 months- promised that he gave us all he knows
•Stated that all his knowledge could actually have been taught in 3 months but he has dragged it out to ensure people pay the whole 12 month instalments
•Later on back tracked and said it will take several years to teach all he has to give
•Extended the Mentorship for another 12 months to give us Step by Step fill in the blank trading models
•Rehashed free material and old Mentorship videos presenting them as new trading plans
•Lied and said the Mentorship was never marketed as only 12 months and is now a life long programme ( this is when I finally knew I got duped).
•Finished 2018 without delivering 12 trading plans (even though the 10 were of limited help anyways)
•Has now said we should expect to ‘get it’ after 5 years or more.

Micheal has no respect for his paying customers. We are being toyed and tossed around like rag dolls. He doesn’t value our trust. He doesn’t value us as sincere customers and he doesn’t value us as fathers, husbands and real life human beings with responsibilities and souls. All he cares about it trolls and trying to show them he is great at trading. It’s been more than ten years, when will he understand that if they don’t believe you by now, they never will!

When will he understand that (although I 100pc don’t agree with this) people like Saeed and the the South Africans are only rehashing his material because although trading the concept themselves can make them way more money, they understand that you will never really teach them the real concepts and so they have made a way to make it profitable themselves? Then Micheal gets offended and drags out the Mentorship even further. ITS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE!

He gets joy seeing others struggle which is why to date, there is no Mentorship student who can demonstrate consistent profitability.

Just look at Troy, Saeed, RoC and all those who entered the 1k challenge. All students he has previously bragged about... but non consistently profitable. Shame on you Michael for your deceit.

How dare you tell people that if they practice enough they will ‘get it’ knowing fully well that they will never meet these Men you have been exposed to?

How dare you market your Mentorship to last 12 months then 2 year and now slap us in the face by saying we knew it would continue on indefinitely before taught the real deal?

How dare you go through extreme length to prevent any refunds but then turn around and not deliver on what you originally promised?

You are an immoral man and I am so sad to finally have to admit this.

I understand that you don’t want people stealing your material but a moral man would not treat those who actually are sincere in such way.

Ive heard this said before and will reiterate it: Since Micheal is so concerned with trolls and proving time after time how great he is at calling the highs and lows with precision, TEACH YOUR PAYING SINCERE STUDENTS AN ACTUAL SOLID TRADING PLAN THAT ONLY PROVIDES CONSISTENCY. Then you can keep all the really precise information to yourself so that you can show off forevermore to your trolls and we can get on with our lives finally attaining what we paid for: consistency!
This will:
1. Protect your best material from ever being sold off by others
2. Provide your paying students with an actual trading method what works (without it requiring you to fill in the blanks all the time)
3. Leave you to happily play with your trolls and let us happily leave with the true knowledge that we came for.

And By the way, before anyone say I am just Entitled..... no I’m not! I HAVE PAID for this based on YOUR PROMISE. I am willing to work hard on the real knowledge promised but you have not kept your word.

With regret,

Korz
Trader,
101, United Kingdom,
Aug 14, 2018,

The lack of Student Reviews (out of 865) or Consistent demo proof says it all

So here is the truth: I am from the first wave of ICT Mentorship students and have become a Chartered member even till today.

The Mentorship is like a Magic Show. We all came out to see the Magician at work and hoped to learn a few of his magic tricks only to ultimately reached the end of the show with more questions than answers. The magician continues to wow the crowd but the students still don’t know how he does it.

What I mean by this is, we all know that ICT can trade well (thats the very reason we entered the mentorship to begin with), and anyone that says that he can’t is an idiot or lying out of jealousy. The problem is that he continues to rant on about how everyone should disregard every negative review of the mentorship based on HIS success when using the concepts. But unfortunately being a successful & profitable trader doesn’t make one a good mentor nor does it excuse a poorly delivered mentorship!

I mean this with no offence but just look at this forex peace army page! Out of 865 original Mentorship members only 44 have written a review. JUST 44! Thats 5% and not all of them are even positive or real. This is after ICT sincely asked us all to voluntarily leave an unbiased review of how we found the mentorship once the 12 months were over. If the master himself asked for unbiased reviews to 865 people and only 44 replied what does that really say about the mentorship? Where are all the consistent demo traders to show their improvement?

Further to this, I challenge just 5 of these 44 reviewers to post proof of consistency here (DEMO of course, doesn’t need to be a live account). I bet this won’t happen. It will be blamed on the fact that proof doesn’t mean anything and blah blah blah but the real reason is the mentorship delivery was not designed to teach you consistency - only to teach you pieces of a puzzle taught no where else.

I want to reiterate once again that I believed (and still do) that ICT can trade but that is not what matters here, its us - the students.

Im sure I will get bashed and called stupid and lazy like everyone else who leaves a sincere by relatively negative review of the mentorship but once thats all done If you do read this ICT, I hope you can see things from the students eyes just this once.
I have decided to remain anonymous in this review because I’ve seen you harshly lash out on anyone who leaves anything negative but you did ask for truthful reviews in the end of Mentorship video and here it is.

Wish you all the best nonetheless.
Reply by ICT Michael submitted Aug 16, 2018:
I almost liked this review... it started out like it would have a chance to come over as balanced... but sadly it was laced with numerous embellishments and snide smears.

I agree, I wanted to see more participation in the reviews from the members... but while 865 signed up... 200 did not stick with it and quit. Some of the remaining are reporting to me, that their development is improving post Core Content and it is up to them to make their unique experiences known publicly.

I believe there are students who share on Twitter that their results are inline with what I promised and while there might be a few on this forum voicing their development is still ongoing and not where they hoped to be... I find it more encouraging to see the lack of multitudes posting similar "reviews".

My advice... stick with it. I have covered recently more precision content and used it beforehand and explained it in the Price Action models and that is not my shortcoming as a Teacher, if the students that just learned it, are not genius or expert level ... yet.

GLGT
Abz,
Apr 7, 2018,

Very hard to rate.

I have just come back from vacation and finally finished watching the rest of the mentorship content.

Pros: The content provided in terms of concepts, tools and components are world class, unique and can not be found no where else period. Micheal has truly highlighted through his explanation of the tools that the markets are well and truly manipulated. Even-though ICT lost about 75% of trades during the mentorship, I still absolutely believe he can trade and just attribute that to the fact of him hiding the real context behind trades and only trying to trade using the tools revealed to us. I can truly rate the content 5 stars.

Cons:
Unfortunately, after years and years of following Micheal, he STILL hasn't taught us how to actually use the tools and concepts and so me amongst most other mentorship students still cannot trade consistently.
I'm yet to meet one who can show CONSISTENT (quit your job) type trading that is not in the form of simple words after all these years.

It's quite evident for those who have been following Micheal for a very long time now that we will never give the full content of what Micheal knows or how to apply what has been given consistently. This may not be apparent to the new followers but I think it's fair to say by recent commentary, Michael is not willing to fulfil his Vow to God any time soon (I'm happy to be wrong and hope I am).

The sad thing is I actually trusted Micheal this time after so many years of giving us fragmented pieces of content that he would finally give us all that he knows and tell us and teach us how to trade. And this point, I would be more than satisfied to know just how to string the tools together for consistency and leave the precision to ICT so that he can continue to shine there alone! Unfortunately the trolls on Twitter and a few scrupulous members where more important then the vast majority of us paying customers. Initially we were assured that we would become well- rounded traders (minus the experience required) after the year was completed but slowly this turned into repeating concepts and vague explanations with no context behind them and then finally the news that now the mentorship will be extended for years with no definite end. This was absolutely not expressed to us at the beginning of the mentorship.

We have now started the Trading Models which promised to bring the solution that the mentorship couldn't - showing us how to use the concepts and tools correctly but so far there are still huge gaps and all subpar to what was first described and expected. Please note, there are only 3 models out so far and so this evaluation is premature and subject to change.

Conclusions
Micheal is a good man and has taught us what no1 anywhere else has or can teach us regarding trading. He has gone further than any guru out there. I personally believe he can trade very very very well, there is absolutely no denying that and anyone that does is just stupid.
Nonetheless, after 7 years I know we will not be taught how to use his tools consistently. The proof being that all of his once praised students including top student Saeed have been exposed by ICT as not knowing how to trade even though previous ICT himself praised Saeed as being an example of what you can do with the unstructured tools already given.

It's very hard to score this.
Content given: 5 out of 5
Delivery understanding promised: 2.5 out of 5

Abuja, Nigeria,
Aug 5, 2020,

But Why....

Guys, I've met scammers before, common sense tells you a scammer doesn't have the patience to give over 200 hours of his time to a mentorship.... So I feel if you ain't making money it's because you're looking for a holy Grail strategy, and Mike always told you there was nothing like... I've just studied ICT concepts for some months and even though I can't call the high of the day or the low, you can easily tell the reason for a move and act on it...

ICT!
Mexico, Mexico,
Sep 1, 2017,

Great

I have learned a lot with Michael. The concepts he applies in Reading the market certainly work.
During this my results in trading have improved obtaining an average return of 7% per month, and if I olnly count the last months I'am consistently making more than 10% a month. Trading is far from easy, but appliying ICTs concepts make it certainly easier.
Thank's Michael.

Baltimore, MD, USA,
Sep 2, 2017,

Blessed for the opportunity. Thank you ICT, THANK YOU!

Just finished ICT's 12 month mentorship and am beyond pleased. Teaches by the guidelines, follows all the CFTC rules and teaches us on a demo account. He is the best trader and mentor I have ever met. I offered to give him one of my livers if he needed one, but he denied.
The teachings are a lot more advanced then his free tutorials. He answered our questions, was prompt every session, and even gave us daily recap videos. What more can you ask for? He's a great guy with a good heart. He is one hell a trader and he is a great mentor.

Thank you for these 12 months Michael and hope to stay life long friends. Now its time to implement what we have learned.