TheInnerCircleTrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 19, 2020
Michael J. Huddleston

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

Italy,
Sep 12, 2017,

ICT did it, 12 months non stop of material and lessons, day in day out. All for the price of what you could make in a single few trades, Unbelievable if you think about it. For all those who dont believe in his concepts, I challenge you to come up with anything similar, even fake, anything at all, even if it deosnt work. do it just for one week. Men and boys. No chance. What a great teacher, performer, story teller, articulate throughout and always on the ball, a man of his word who came up with the goods, very sexy indeed.
Thanks ICT. Oh, and thanks to all those people on the forum who gave lots of their time in helping thickos like me. Some decent, kind and very sharing people out there. Thanks again.
Harry

Portland, USA,
Sep 8, 2017,

Going through ICT mentorship withdrawal

Wow- I can't believe the mentorship is already over....

Michael gave hundreds and hundreds of hours of his time- the volume of information was enormous. Not only was his live commentary amazing, but his prepared presentations were so very professional and polished, I constantly felt that he wasn't charging enough for the value he was giving.

I cannot look at the markets the same again, My eyes have been trained to see these concepts that he demonstrated consistently, over and over again.

Truth is, that I feel like I found a friend in him. He made himself available to all of us every day, and I got used to spending time with him. I am now going through ICT withdrawal. :)

Thank goodness, I still have access to the forums and can still watch and study.

I don't know if he will read this, but if so, thank you, thank you for what you gave me.

For any of his trolls who may see this, (because you are obsessed with him in an unhealthy way) you really missed out....you REALLY missed out.

Michael W,
St. Pete FL, USA,
Sep 4, 2017,

ICT is very well known for his ego, but he's also known for a lot more than that. It's funny... He took what he learned in his 24 years of trading and defined his own edges with it, he then shared that with the communities, and the people who bash him use the same material in some type of way with their own edges. I honestly don't understand negative reviews, like I said, he can have fun with his ego and that fuels certain people, however, if you ignore the noise and just focus on the material you will create your own key. I was a part of the mentorship for the whole 12 months and this dude took on a serious work load, executed, and truly showed he cared while following ALL legal rules. Because of ICT I now have the tools in my mind to feel I can transform my reality with what he has shared and hard work on my part. That's an honest review. Thanks, ICT.

drwells,
Charlotte, USA,
Sep 4, 2017,

ICT Mentorship – Going the Distance (Iron Man) - The Difference Maker to Trade Successfully

I ‘ve been a member of the ICT Mentorship over the past 12 months (start-to-finish). Staying the course took staying power for all involved (self-included). Anyone not staying the course, would be like making it to the big meet and quitting somewhere along the back stretch, and excusing self why it makes no sense to continue, to assuage one’s conscience why it would be best to bail. This is a losing mentality: losers never win; winners never quit. The richness in the material far exceeded my expectations, especially down the stretch…it will take me another 12-24 months to assimilate /digest the detail we covered as we neared the finish line…and I expect to be the difference making in my trading successfully.

The ICT Mentorship was an extraordinary experience! The best investment I’ve made over the years in the world of trading. I knew when Michael made the offering it was a chance of a lifetime, and I jumped headlong in to be a part. I’m forever grateful that I did. Michael’s unique trading style and no-nonsense approach to trading is one I can appreciate, especially in a world of so much trading psychobabble. An inimitable style of trading, mixed with a unique blend of how to approach the markets for high-probability/low-risk trade setups.

As a recognized expert in my own line of work, IT, I appreciate Michael’s commanding knowledge and understanding of price-action across all asset classes. Michael’s yeomen’s commitment to we, the students...to learn...was ever present with each session, including patience with the challenges that came with all the diverse learning scotomas that each student brings into the classroom.

In closing, I’m deeply appreciative to Michael (and family )for the commitment he has (they have) made to invest in me, and to see this mentorship through to its successful conclusion. ICT has gone the distance, persevering, casting their bread upon the waters, and in due season, it will return back many-fold. I am blessed to have been a part, and look forward to giving you the good report on the difference this mentorship has made in my life, and for my family. May God continue to richly bless you and family, and many thanks again…Godspeed!!

Adelaide, Australia,

The Real Deal

Teaches the underlying mechanics of the markets. Free tutorials provided are enough to become profitable, the Mentorship just expanded on the concepts and refined them.
In an industry full of scammers, misdirection and bu*** ICT is where you need to focus your attention if you want to succeed. You've found what you are looking for, now you just need to put in the hours...

Baltimore, MD, USA,
Sep 2, 2017,

Blessed for the opportunity. Thank you ICT, THANK YOU!

Just finished ICT's 12 month mentorship and am beyond pleased. Teaches by the guidelines, follows all the CFTC rules and teaches us on a demo account. He is the best trader and mentor I have ever met. I offered to give him one of my livers if he needed one, but he denied.
The teachings are a lot more advanced then his free tutorials. He answered our questions, was prompt every session, and even gave us daily recap videos. What more can you ask for? He's a great guy with a good heart. He is one hell a trader and he is a great mentor.

Thank you for these 12 months Michael and hope to stay life long friends. Now its time to implement what we have learned.

Fredy,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,

Michael is the King of Financial Market

Let me share my experience with you all.
I just finished the 12 months mentorship with Michael. simply he has proven that he is the king of Forex. I learned everything I needed about the financial market by following his instruction and applying his tools. It has been a great and fruitful experience not only in the financial market level but also in many things that he shared with us on almost daily basis. I would never think someone else would be able to deliver such structured and concise as well as projected result in the world of financial market. He knows it all. I admire him and very thankful for the luck that lead me to join his private mentorship group. So thank full. God bless him and his family.

Sep 1, 2017,

Two decades of experience over 12 months of content,. A genuine Trader and mentor.

I've completed the course and I have to say Michael more than delivered on his promise. I have been through multiple courses from several mentors but there were multiple times during the year where I genuinely felt like I've severely underpaid for the wealth of information passed on to me.

There are always going to be haters, success will always attract those types of individuals but Michael makes no promises of instant success or a magic formula of trading. It's just honest methods of two decades worth of research from his reading of Price action and successfully trading it.

You still have to put in the IMMENSE effort yourself to make a success out of it! The market is unforgiving, there's a reason why only 5% of Traders last in this business.

Overall I am more than happy with what I've paid and frankly, Michael has helped me shorten the years it would have taken me to reach my Financial freedom goals and for that I am extremely grateful.

Mexico, Mexico,

Great

I have learned a lot with Michael. The concepts he applies in Reading the market certainly work.
During this my results in trading have improved obtaining an average return of 7% per month, and if I olnly count the last months I'am consistently making more than 10% a month. Trading is far from easy, but appliying ICTs concepts make it certainly easier.
Thank's Michael.

kent , United Kingdom,
Sep 1, 2017,

Michael, the course over the last year has tought me so much, i may not say much during the live sessions but i came from knowing nothing to having a good understanding , i hope to put this to good use watch this space.

Absolutely priceless.

Michael's original way of teaching price has action has entirely changed the way I see the markets and I can see steady improvement in my trading performance. No other trading book or course has helped me see what the market is likely to do next on my own like ICT has.

Merlin Mathew,

Best Trading Mentorship

I was introduced to ICT teachings about 6 years ago whilst learning to trade in another group. Since then, I have been following ICT teachings and rigorously watching his videos , taking notes and practising non-stop.

About a year ago, I had the privilege of joining the ICT Mentorship, and yesterday have just completed it, and wow I must say his Mentorship has taken me to another level of viewing and understanding price action. Before joining the Mentorship, I already knew how to trade but this Mentorship has helped me to refine my trading techniques to precision.

The Mentorship not only taught me how to trade forex properly, but to trade all other different asset classes such as Stocks, Commodities, Indices, Bonds etc..

I am extremely pleased with the Mentorship both with the contents and delivery of it.

I am also very grateful to Michael for everything.

NY, USA,
Sep 1, 2017,

Nothing but good things to say about ICT. Michael teaches real effort is required to understand the markets. Acclimating to his teachings is not a cakewalk, But neither is becoming profitable. Thank you ICT.

Netherlands,
Sep 1, 2017,

Michael Huddleston deserves a pat on the back, and 633 more after that.

Shout-out to all the trolls and haters who left and will regret it for the rest of their lives.
I'm so grateful for learning so much valuable information.
Me, my family, my children, my children's children and their children will be able to live a loving, stress-free, slave-free life because of what I have learned, and they will learn from this mentorship.
Those leaving negative comments about the mentorship have either not finished it, or have not done the work and study necessary to see and use the concepts.

Ballarat, Australia,
Sep 1, 2017,

Exceptional training. Exceptional information !

Michael's 12 month course, which I completed, was extensive and complete in it content and delivery. The information presented was exceptional in that nobody, and I mean nobody, has been able to unravel in inner workings of the FX market and present it as training like Michael has been able to do. A real eye opener. I just wish I had the dogged stamina that he displayed as a teacher and mentor; the same traits that allowed him to discover and interpret the charts to a degree beyond the abilities of any other "trainer".
The cost of the course was not an issue. The issue is what this course has given me in real results within the market, be they demo, but real to me. I will spend the next year going through the daily video teaching again, and making extensive notes again and demo trading again, After that, I will enter the fx trading world and when I am asked, I will proudly state that I was taught by the one and only ICT.

Egbeg update . ha, ha, sorry you missed out: mistake, big mistake, HUGH mistake, (apologies to pretty woman)

Roy,
Netherlands,
Sep 1, 2017,

A complete course, which, with the proper amount of work invested, SHOULD change your career as a trader

Michaels everyday commitment has exceeded every expectation I had from this mentorship.

Strangely enough, I managed to improve my trading in far different ways than I anticipated. Michael doesn't give you a clear cut algorithmic black-white approach to finding a trade (if this, then that etc.), which is a good thing to me.

The methodical thinking and emotional challenges that have been engrained in me over the course of months have changed me as a trader, and not so much the specific tools that have been used throughout the course.

In regard to the negative press Michael has gotten over the time, I can understand that. There is lot of repetition in there which is paramount to ones success as a trader, and there are many who are simply not put up for the task.

I have been thankful for the past 12-months' experience

5/5 would rate again

JP,
Finland,
Sep 1, 2017,

Thank you Michael! Year ago I was struggling to get 20 pips in a week from currency markets. Yesterday as the mentorship program ended I celebrated with 260 pips in a single day. Everything is coming together nicely as promised. Can't wait to study other asset classes using your superior teachings.

Xander,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Sep 1, 2017,

From someone who tried to disprove his concepts

I have completed the 12 month mentorship and I am completely satisfied.

When I was first introduced to his concepts i spent the majority of time quietly trying disprove them, which admittedly when you start seems rather easy as they fail quite often for people who have not put in the time to properly understanding the concepts. But the more I tested his concepts in trying to disprove them the more my understanding, to a point where I now only employ his concepts.

The purpose of the mentorship was to refine these concepts and expose us to them for an entire year, which worth way more on than the cost of the mentorship. even before partaking in it I would have gladly paid several times over what he was asking for the free content he provides.

There is an insane amount of time required to understand his concepts, but we as traders are essentially trying to beat some of the smartest and most powerful people in the world at a game where they determine the rules. You cannot realistically expect to undertsnad this by simply watching some videos, but with time and the information provided you can come surprisingly close to understanding what these markets are really doing.

Denmark,
Sep 1, 2017,

Mentorship ended, I only trade at breakeven so why five stars?

Mentorship ended, I only trade at breakeven so why five stars?
Because after the mentorship I have no problem finding the trend, I have no problem combining various timeframes to an overall picture, I am reasonable able to predict price movements and when price don’t do what I expect I am able to find the reason in hindsight – this is a humongous improvement for me.
I kind of understand why some members have been disappointed, but I think, no disrespect, that they didn’t get the point of the mentorship. It was not the point to take successful trades, the point was to get better at trading and I think it funny that one review states that loosing 10% of the members during a year is sign of failure. I would think that keeping 90% is a sign of success (actually, I really do not understand those that dropped out).
ICT has provided a ton of material to use for further study, we videos, lessons, pdfs and a forum filled with insight both from ICT and the other members, this material is a gold mine where I expect to find a lot of treasures. As other members has stated in reviews, Michael has done an insane amount of work to provide the material needed for success, now we “only” have to do the work to understand it, that’s what is needed for success, not Netflix or GOT.
Thank you and GLGT to ICT and my fellow mentorship-members

Jun 20, 2017 - 4 Stars I'm in mentorship and I dont understand negativ review. Each month you sign a document stating that you are happy and want to continue or you stop. There are lots of new material but most of it has been presented these last months as the first months was used to get everbody on the same page so those that quit already dont have the full picure. Anyhow, the mentorship runs for 12 months and has been closed for new members since it started except for a few people who got in later. Anyway - I have to say I am very happy as the mentorship.. As for the rest of ICT's stuff its free so whats to complain about?

Phoenix, Az, USA,
Sep 1, 2017,

Excellent mentorship no complains at all

First off I would like to thank Michael for his constant dedication to the mentorship for the whole 12 months with minimum if any missed days, that surprised me. ICT is a very genuine guy and an excellent trader/teacher/mentor. I have no complaints as I learned so much more then i expected. He taught us why the market moves how it does and showed us how/why with examples of teachings or lessons. I'm very thankful from a traders perspective of him but the most powerful thing I learned from him was when not to trade and how not to lose money. I would do another mentoship with Michael if he would do one again but with how much time/energy/sacrifice/ and dedication i don't blame him for ending it on this one. Again Thank you Michael your one hell of a trader and and even better person.
-Murraflague

Bronx New York , USA,
Sep 1, 2017,

The best mentorship to have ever existed

This mentroship has been life changing. I've seen the free material Michael had put out and I can say the mentorship was 100x's more powerful than that. I've been blessed to be taught by Michael. The internet can say what they want about him but as someone who has been part of the full 12 month ICT mentorship he is genuin, loving and caring human being and a kick ass trader ! And now completing the mentorship I can say I know how to few every asset class the proper way and became extremely knowledgeable on the markets.. its was the best 12 months of my life and my family will be good for the coming generations... Michael Huddleston has had a HUGE impact on my life!! Now it's time to go rape these markets !!!!

Indiana, USA,
Sep 1, 2017,

ICT Mentorship was phenomenal...I am forever thankful.

I am a former CBOT floor trader. I've struggled getting use to trading of the charts and computer. I have just completed the ICT Mentorship; it was phenomenal. Michael added reason and context to what the best floor traders "feel". And, more insights than I thought possible. I can only say that I am extremely grateful to Michael for his efforts, generosity, and sacrifices. He will never be forgotten. Thanks again Michael.

Coffs Harbour, Australia,
Aug 31, 2017,

Michael is an Honest, has high moral values, down to earth, very hard working and trustworthy person.

ICT Mentorship program has been the best Financial Market training program of any description I have been in ever. It was also the cheapest ever. It was the easiest to get to and review ever ... it was all online. The content was incredible, the subjects spoke about I have not seen anywhere else. ICT was clear about the programs goals and objectives. He surpassed ALL reasonable expectations greatly. I now have all this content to pass on to my children and grandchildren.... Wisdom and Knowledge from Micheal - more precious than much fine gold.

Michael is an Honest, down to earth, very hard working and trustworthy person. His course of US$1800 or $2400 AUD is at least 10 times cheaper than it should have been. The work load in creating around 500+ videos alone in 12 months was and is amazing let alone all the other work and content provided. I have paid many times the cost of this course on other courses and got 5% of the content that Michael produced and took 3 times longer "in getting" for just that 5% as well.

I thought I knew a lot about the markets, compared to Michael I knew nothing. Now he has shared ALL his knowledge, I and other members of the ICT mentorship can know all that he knows and more and for those that did his mentorship and were new to trading can do it without the pain, stress, grief and ill health that learning the markets brings..... .

Thanks be to a honest man in the world he has helped many! If he ever does free videos again my advice is you get your pen and paper out and you analyse what this man says, word by word, sentence by sentence AND study the content very hard indeed and repeatedly. Thank you ICT

Aug 31, 2017,

I have been privileged to have been part of the ICT Mentorship over the last 12 months. I have nothing but praise for the his work. The attention to detail and commitment of Micheal has been phenomenal with lengthy live sessions everyday and teaching every week. He teaches different styles of trading and multiple asset classes.
During the last 12 months I have progressed from a breakeven trader to become consistent, profitable and now more confident trader. The course has been a goldmine. I believe ICT to be a man of great integrity and as a trader genuinely one of the best.

alharosh,
london, United Kingdom,

ICT Review

It was an amazing experience, full of energy, enthusiasm. the last session was today
no matter what I write or I say you will never know what I am feeling, Lord Micheal I am proud to be one of you student , thank you so much for all of your efforts . it is hard to say Good bye ,my tears drooped today with your last word, finally Good bless you Lord Micheal. # ICT student # ICT loyal #ICT junior