TheInnerCircleTrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 19, 2020
Michael J. Huddleston

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

Billy Crouwkamp,
South Africa,
Oct 2, 2017,

ICT MENTORSHIP PRICELESS

First of all Michael thank you for your hard work and effort.
This course is priceless ,there is no way that there is a course out there that can beat this one.
This is precision at your best.
There is one thing that you still need to do , work hard.

Mart,
Montreal, Canada,
Sep 18, 2017,

Amazing course.

Amazing course.
Michael J. is the best teacher I ever see.
Thanks for your patiente and all the info. you give us
it's the first and the last course I need.
He change my life.
Thanks.

Ireland,
Sep 16, 2017,

It's been amazing. I learned so much here, and I'm really thankful for the whole process. Bloody brilliant..

I feel very happy and also fortunate to have had the opportunity to have participated in the mentorship, and that Michael even took on this monumental task in the first place. There is nowhere you would get this. The quality is self-evident, and I don't mean to be malicious when I say that if you cannot see that, then you are likely going to be the biggest problem in your own development. It's very apparent that Michael is the real deal. He's a hard-working and genuine dude with good integrity, and it's incredible to have found a mentor that possesses these qualities to such a large degree while also being as exceptionally skilled and experienced a trader as he is. Real rarity.

This was high-quality craftsmanship and dedication. Proper learning taught by a great teacher. Thanks ICT! :)

Alicante, Spain,
Sep 16, 2017,

Best trading education I have done .

This mentorship has been truly an opportunity to really learn to trade and ICT has delivered and more on anything he sais he was going to do.

I joined in mid January 2017 so right from the start I felt behind. In August I received all the content and completed the mentorship. They way the mentorship
is delivered is that each month there were new topics but it did not had any connection. So at times I have felt overwelmed and did not know when to use what however it all came together in August. It is now 2 weeks after the end and I am forever grateful for ICT.
I truly believe in time it will change my live. Thank you ICT!

Aug 31, 2017 - 5 Stars Michael shared his life work and he did it topic by topic. Throughout the 12 months I have been lost and overwelmed several times with all the content. However at the end of the mentorship it has all come together.
Michael has been providing the content in such a way we can be independent traders and think for ourselves. It covered bonds, commodities, forex, indexs and stocks. From price action to the mental game. I am forerever grateful of this opportunity and know I will have this for the rest of my life.

Herbert,
CapeTown, South Africa,
Sep 15, 2017,

ICT Mentorship

I cannot thank Michael enough for his willingness to share his hard found trading material content in the ICT Mentorship.

Never in all of the Trading and investment world, have I seen such effective and applicable knowledge to understand markets. Throughout the Mentorship, I have been “testing” ICT principles alongside my own previously accepted principles as I am not the “copycat” type, haha. Your work comes up true every time.

I have come to realise and consider your work as SOURCE. No derivatives.
It took long and hard work to uncover this, same in studying it. The Market will not have it otherwise.

I promise and commit to guarding and use your materials as intended.
I am staying with you as I reach milestones of trading maturity. Thank you.

Please convey my sincere and heartfelt appreciation to your family and dear one’s, allowing your valuable time spent with us.

Best wishes and Regards
Herbert

Italy,
Sep 12, 2017,

ICT did it, 12 months non stop of material and lessons, day in day out. All for the price of what you could make in a single few trades, Unbelievable if you think about it. For all those who dont believe in his concepts, I challenge you to come up with anything similar, even fake, anything at all, even if it deosnt work. do it just for one week. Men and boys. No chance. What a great teacher, performer, story teller, articulate throughout and always on the ball, a man of his word who came up with the goods, very sexy indeed.
Thanks ICT. Oh, and thanks to all those people on the forum who gave lots of their time in helping thickos like me. Some decent, kind and very sharing people out there. Thanks again.
Harry

Portland, USA,
Sep 8, 2017,

Going through ICT mentorship withdrawal

Wow- I can't believe the mentorship is already over....

Michael gave hundreds and hundreds of hours of his time- the volume of information was enormous. Not only was his live commentary amazing, but his prepared presentations were so very professional and polished, I constantly felt that he wasn't charging enough for the value he was giving.

I cannot look at the markets the same again, My eyes have been trained to see these concepts that he demonstrated consistently, over and over again.

Truth is, that I feel like I found a friend in him. He made himself available to all of us every day, and I got used to spending time with him. I am now going through ICT withdrawal. :)

Thank goodness, I still have access to the forums and can still watch and study.

I don't know if he will read this, but if so, thank you, thank you for what you gave me.

For any of his trolls who may see this, (because you are obsessed with him in an unhealthy way) you really missed out....you REALLY missed out.

Michael W,
St. Pete FL, USA,
Sep 4, 2017,

ICT is very well known for his ego, but he's also known for a lot more than that. It's funny... He took what he learned in his 24 years of trading and defined his own edges with it, he then shared that with the communities, and the people who bash him use the same material in some type of way with their own edges. I honestly don't understand negative reviews, like I said, he can have fun with his ego and that fuels certain people, however, if you ignore the noise and just focus on the material you will create your own key. I was a part of the mentorship for the whole 12 months and this dude took on a serious work load, executed, and truly showed he cared while following ALL legal rules. Because of ICT I now have the tools in my mind to feel I can transform my reality with what he has shared and hard work on my part. That's an honest review. Thanks, ICT.

drwells,
Charlotte, USA,
Sep 4, 2017,

ICT Mentorship – Going the Distance (Iron Man) - The Difference Maker to Trade Successfully

I ‘ve been a member of the ICT Mentorship over the past 12 months (start-to-finish). Staying the course took staying power for all involved (self-included). Anyone not staying the course, would be like making it to the big meet and quitting somewhere along the back stretch, and excusing self why it makes no sense to continue, to assuage one’s conscience why it would be best to bail. This is a losing mentality: losers never win; winners never quit. The richness in the material far exceeded my expectations, especially down the stretch…it will take me another 12-24 months to assimilate /digest the detail we covered as we neared the finish line…and I expect to be the difference making in my trading successfully.

The ICT Mentorship was an extraordinary experience! The best investment I’ve made over the years in the world of trading. I knew when Michael made the offering it was a chance of a lifetime, and I jumped headlong in to be a part. I’m forever grateful that I did. Michael’s unique trading style and no-nonsense approach to trading is one I can appreciate, especially in a world of so much trading psychobabble. An inimitable style of trading, mixed with a unique blend of how to approach the markets for high-probability/low-risk trade setups.

As a recognized expert in my own line of work, IT, I appreciate Michael’s commanding knowledge and understanding of price-action across all asset classes. Michael’s yeomen’s commitment to we, the students...to learn...was ever present with each session, including patience with the challenges that came with all the diverse learning scotomas that each student brings into the classroom.

In closing, I’m deeply appreciative to Michael (and family )for the commitment he has (they have) made to invest in me, and to see this mentorship through to its successful conclusion. ICT has gone the distance, persevering, casting their bread upon the waters, and in due season, it will return back many-fold. I am blessed to have been a part, and look forward to giving you the good report on the difference this mentorship has made in my life, and for my family. May God continue to richly bless you and family, and many thanks again…Godspeed!!

Adelaide, Australia,

The Real Deal

Teaches the underlying mechanics of the markets. Free tutorials provided are enough to become profitable, the Mentorship just expanded on the concepts and refined them.
In an industry full of scammers, misdirection and bu*** ICT is where you need to focus your attention if you want to succeed. You've found what you are looking for, now you just need to put in the hours...